[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there are people who genuinely believe the Gyrojet was good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: wXUz3tp.jpg (60KB, 619x619px) Image search: [Google]
wXUz3tp.jpg
60KB, 619x619px
>there are people who genuinely believe the Gyrojet was good
>>
File: 1494186321681.jpg (130KB, 506x543px) Image search: [Google]
1494186321681.jpg
130KB, 506x543px
Yes.
>>
>>33891441
It'd be good in theory with a bit of refinement.
>>
>>33891441
It's more cost effective in the long term to have an expensive gun that shoots cheap ammo than a cheap gun that shoots expensive ammo.
>>
>>33894657
Like pottery it rhymes
>>
>>33892617
The pistol basically is potentially capable of doing 1911 performance (at least in terminal ballistics), with abysmal accuracy, bad mechanical reliability, the worst battery of arms ever thought of for an automatic, and having the durability of a toy.

>>33894651
>rocket moves really slow at the muzzle so the slightest puff of wind means you'll be shooting 15MOA groups on a good day
>will have absolute dogshit performance at point blank and basically not be a deadly weapon at all

The gun itself was a honking piece of shit and I can see a better design being made, but the rocket itself is just a bad idea.
>>
>>33896092
Oh yeah, and lets not even begin to compare .45ACP hardball ammo vs 12mm rockets in terms of cost (by that I mean the original production cost and market price, not current collector values).
>>
>>33896092
>with abysmal accuracy, bad mechanical reliability, the worst battery of arms ever thought of for an automatic, and having the durability of a toy
So... it's just a cooler 1911?
>>
>>33896571
No, a 1911 will shoot straight and isn't reloaded like a paraplegic Steyr Hahn made out of pressed zinc.
>>
>>33896979
Well I can't disagree with that.
>>
>>33891441
For fuck's sake, who!?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.