[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Self-defense for women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_0023.jpg (40KB, 800x429px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0023.jpg
40KB, 800x429px
I want to supply my wife with the most suitable means of self-defense if she were to ever have to walk alone, during the night in particular. I've already gotten her pepper spray in gel form, but she needs a good backup in case things were to ever get physical. I'm more often than not by her side, but there's nothing wrong with gaining some peace of mind.

Since we're only 20 and can't obtain our CC yet for a Sig or a Glock, what automatic/assisted opening knife would you recommend for a female? I was thinking Kershaw's Hops, Spoke, or Ember. They are small, lightweight, easy to conceal, and easy to maintain control of. Nobody could grab the blade to use against her, due to how short they are (1.5-2 inch blades) which is the main thing attracting me to them.

Has anybody on here purchased anything for their partner with positive results? Any feedback is appreciated.
>>
>>33890136
>Wife
>20
>>
Have you considered a tazer?
>>
>>33890209
I'm lying on an Asian image board. She's just my girlfriend. I kind of blanked and only meant to mention one of the two
>>
>>33890136
You could go with a bp derringer, being under age and all.
http://www.cabelas.com/product/shooting/black-powder/black-powder-pistols%7C/pc/104792580/c/104701680/sc/104503680/vest-pocket-derringer-cal-percussion-bp-pistol/2121110.uts

For a few dollars more You could also go with a good full size 1858 if shes serious about SD and willint to learn how to swing the weight.
http://www.cabelas.com/product/shooting/black-powder/black-powder-revolvers%7C/pc/104792580/c/104701680/sc/567338580/pietta-model-new-army-caliber-black-powder-revolver/731695.uts
>>
>>33890136
>Since we're only 20 and can't obtain our CC yet
So just open-carry. If you're worried about niggers, they're more likely to go for the dumb bimbo with a cell-phone holster on her belt than the one with a pistol holster on her belt.
>>
>>33890373
>implying they won't try to get the gun anyways, especially with the assumption that the woman is weaker
>>
>>33890425
Sounds like a recipe for one or two more dead niggers, to me. Still seeing no downside.
>>
>>33890466
Someone grabbing the gun, making it inaccessible to you and turning it into a physical fight, does not sound like a problem?
Not to mention the fact that we're talking about self-defense for women, who are typically weaker than the average man.
>>
>>33890578
>Someone grabbing the gun, making it inaccessible to you and turning it into a physical fight, does not sound like a problem?
One, your average nigger attacks soft targets. A woman with a gun on her belt is anything but a soft target.

Two, assuming Jaekwon and the Kool Crew do muster up enough courage to go after an armed woman, basic situational awareness will allow said vagina-on-legs to see them coming and either run or draw, which will be faster to do since she's open-carrying.

Three,
>we're talking about self-defense for women, who are typically weaker than the average man.
Which is why we're talking about guns, and why open-carrying is a better alternative than hoping to be able to fight off a pack of rabid coons with a fucking knife.

Granted, she should optimally be carrying both.
>>
Stick with pepper sray, giving a 20 yr old female a knife for 'self defense' is a good way to get her killed. Knife fights aren't like movies, the stabbed person doesn't just fall over and die. Adrenaline will keep the attacker on his feet long enough to overpower her and take control of the weapon.
>>
>>33890690
>pepper spray
>how_to_turn_a_rape_into_a_murder.png
>>
>>33890653
What about the scenario where there are typically a lot of people around you, where you can't draw your gun on someone just because they're behind you.
Of course situational awareness is something you should have, but let's say that you did not notice the nigger buying his shit, who walks up behind you in line to checkout and figures taking your gun with your back to him would be easy.
>>
>>33890795
Well, in your highly-specific scenario, where your porchmonkey is sneaking up on someone in a highly-populated area (such as a supermarket), he could definitely try, but this is literally the reason why retention holsters exist and why anybody who open-carries would do well to invest in one.

If you don't mind, I'm just going to fast-forward a bit and jump ahead to the conclusion you seem to be pushing towards, in which the junglebunny has already sneaky-snaked his way past the hypothetical girl's perception, infiltrated his hand through her retention measures, and made off with her sidearm. In this scenario, she's screwed, because ANYBODY would be screwed against a night-fighter with that kind of determination, skill, and straight-up balls.

So, yeah, women shouldn't open-carry, I guess, since they're just gonna get mugged anyways.
>>
>>33890706

I agree, but it's better than trying some Huckleberry Finn shit with a knife. A gun is the only real answer.
>>
>>33890944
You and I are in complete accord.
>>
>>33890136
>Self-defense for women
110 meters hurdles training. And I mean it.
>>
File: 1493940372337.jpg (592KB, 1500x1466px) Image search: [Google]
1493940372337.jpg
592KB, 1500x1466px
>>33890136
>I want to supply my wife with the most suitable means of self-defense if she were to ever have to walk alone, during the night in particular.

Situational awareness is probably going to be the biggest deterrent against even being targeted for violent crime. Pepper spray or a knife with no training in edged weapons is a recipie for disaster as they don't do shit against a determined and violent attacker.

The best thing you can do is
>learn situational awareness
>don't go to stupid places at stupid times for stupid reasons
>carry a quality high power flashlight
>learn how to manage unknown contacts
>train with a gun in the meantime (you do not have to be 21 to own a holster/experiment with carry options/own a handgun in most states)

http://www.stickgrappler.net/2012/09/self-defense-southnarc-aka-craig_718.html
>>
File: 10BC.jpg (183KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
10BC.jpg
183KB, 800x600px
>>33890136
folders are not good for fighting
get her something with a good grip and a good dagger blade like pic related
she'll be dumping it into a river if she uses it,so you don't have to get something too expensive
>>
File: trapfu.jpg (91KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
trapfu.jpg
91KB, 675x1200px
>>33890136
Do you want her to get stabbed?
>>
>>33891715
I'd honestly eat its ass and fuck it right in the pooper. Fucking qt
>>
File: 1494171596345.jpg (107KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1494171596345.jpg
107KB, 720x1280px
>>33891756
>>
>>33891789
Oh dear...
are you really gunna make me fap?
>>
>>33891715
W O U L D
B A N G
>>
>>33891817
>>33891756
>>33891851

TBQH if you wouldn't hit that you're probably gay
>>
One simple tip is always have your gas tank a third full and never stop by gas stations or convenience stores at night. Night is time to be home if you live in niggerland.

It's pretty easy to avoid trouble. Never socialize with niggers or white trash, never let them know much or anything about you, never befriend a "cool" one because niggers come with other niggers as mandatory accessories, and live in rather white, well armed areas.
>>
File: 71dYgQmQUcL._SL1500_.jpg (236KB, 1244x1500px) Image search: [Google]
71dYgQmQUcL._SL1500_.jpg
236KB, 1244x1500px
>>33890136
https://www.amazon.com/Striker-tactical-Flashlight-EdisonBright-holster/dp/B016X6E974/ref=sr_1_15?ie=UTF8&qid=1494199885&sr=8-15-spons&keywords=olight+m18+striker&psc=1
I've carried the older M18 Stiker for about 3 years now, and highly recommend any Olight flashlight. 1000 Lumen strobe is fucking horrible to be hit with.
>>
>>33892063
>niggers or white trash
You just said the same thing twice.

Niggers are niggers regardless of skin color, in my humble opinion. It's a mentality.
>>
>>33890136
IMO I'd say stungun. It can incapacitate anyone trying to force themselves on her and she can keep it on her person pretty much anywhere.

Inb4 she'll get shocked too. No she won't.
>>
>>33892132
It's a mentality statistically proven to be more common in certain skin colors.
>>
>>33890136
siren fob + training to run fast and far.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reFDUUza9tU
>>
Just CC without license
Will the cops really give a shit if some woman shoots Tyrone and Jamal because they were trying to steal her shit/rape her?
>>
File: STOP RESISTING.webm (3MB, 362x480px) Image search: [Google]
STOP RESISTING.webm
3MB, 362x480px
>>33890136
>implying women are capable of self-defense
>>
>>33892063
>>33892132
You're both white trash, desu.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.