[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

mystery jew weapon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_lrqlm3kfr61qlj7dro1_500.gif (494KB, 500x297px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lrqlm3kfr61qlj7dro1_500.gif
494KB, 500x297px
Last week I met a jew who had the opportunity to test some new gen isreali weapons, and I wonder if anyone would background/validify any of this

he talked about a weapon that is fired from a few meters from a building, and he says it implodes the building.
things get sucked in, then the building blows outwards

he also said you couldn't see the projectile, or it was very small and moving very fast

he claims a single round costs almost a million dollars

I asked him how one uses a weapon that causes a building to explode at only a few feet, and he said
A. it wasn't a violent explosion
B. it was retarded, hence his grunt ass being used to test it

the guy wasn't a scientist, so his description is far from complete
my initial suspicion was that it was a thermobaric weapon using the MX25 platform, but he says this was not the case as he knows the MX25

the isrealis are well ahead of the pack when it comes to infantry level balistic explosives, half the world still hasn't caught up to their doctrine incorporating rifle grenades in breaching and rapid building modification in dense urban environments

>pic unrelated, kiosk computer in but fuck nowhere
I would just write it off as a jew being full of shit, but he had a lot to say about other matters and he knew an awful lot about a awful lot of things and I am in no doubt as to his credibility
>>
Jewish propaganda
>>
>>33886861
maybe
>>
Some sort of air fuel explosive?
>>
File: stupid.jpg (81KB, 687x369px) Image search: [Google]
stupid.jpg
81KB, 687x369px
>>
>>33886563
>Fantastic Planet
Would recommend to watch.
>>
>>33886953
that's what thermobaric explosive are, and it was my first thought

unless it was some space age nuclear shit it wouldn't be a true implosion, just a overpreasure wave from some kind of fuel air bomb

I know you can do this with high explosive and gassoline, but I'm not sure what would b used in a compact package

could be a misunderstanding of a misfire of a SIMON rifle grenade, if one of those passed through a window and burst mid-air maybe it would do something like that
>>
>>33886980
la planet sauvage was great

I'm really into alt-animation, working through Bashki, herge and Yoni Goodman atm

but that is an asside
>>
>>33886563
Sounds like the video game Rainbow Six Siege.
Either you're stuipd, and any one who takes you seriously is.
>>
>>33887614
strange you mention it, but isreali SF actually does that shit

they have been using robots to assist room clearing for years while US marines still persist with flooding rooms, running walls, and generally fighting mudskins on even terms
>>
Jew here. Israelis love to embelish. Don't Mess with the Zohan is a pretty accurate description of how an Israeli will describe his every day life.

The reality is all they do is knock down some buildings with bulldozers and go home to their fat ugly wives afterwards.
>>
>>33887964
a lot of the IDF guys are like that, they all have their fantasy stories about the time a Palestinian ate a child in front of them, how they operate etc etc.
jews not known for honesty

but I still think it's credible based on what the guy DID know. and he knew a lot of shit

I've been thinking about it and an airburst weapon delivering a thermobaric round isnt far fetched, first the air rushes in to the fire, then the pressure blows out the walls

unlike a conventional fragmenting round there would be little risk of collateral, especially if you had guys stacked up nearby (as mud walls really arn't that bulletproof
>>
File: baba kamma.jpg (160KB, 683x619px) Image search: [Google]
baba kamma.jpg
160KB, 683x619px
>>33886563
If you believe everything jews say then you also believe that they an underground army of terminators, they invented every warship since the 1500's, every aircraft, and every style of cuisine. It's called lying, OP.
That picture's pretty fucking cool though.
>>
>>33888091
oyyyy veyyyy
>>
>>33888070
.. and a carefully structured vacuum in the round can cause "harmonic disturbance". (Right freq and amp to break glass)
>>
>>33888091
>Baba Kamma
Uhhh... that's not what that means, goy... Oy vey, I know you think you're breddy smart to see through Shekelberg's lies, but seriously, the concept of Bava Kamma has fuckall to do with lying or deceiving
>>
>>33886563
He's talking about a theoretical weapon that's been discussed for decades but never developed to anyone's knowledge. In the late 1980s the Israelis were intent on wrecking Palestinian morale and will to fight during the first intifada. Israel planned to develop a weapon your Jew described in order to wipe out entire buildings full of insurgents, and the planning for the weapon likely had US backing. The idea was for a projectile to punch through a building at such high velocity that a powerful vacuum would be created and kill everyone inside, kind of like how a fuel air bomb works. Then in the 1990s, militias and conspiracy theorists were freaking out about this weapon because they thought it had already been developed and that any uprising in the US would be put down quickly due to this "rail gun" effectively being the ultimate urban combat weapon.
The idea has lived on for 25 years even though nothing like it was ever built, and if it has been built, it's never been used even though there have been plenty of opportunities.
>tl;dr
It's bullshit
>>
>>33886563
Maybe the jews got a GM-94
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.