[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CZ fucks up again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: CZ-P-10C_L.png (446KB, 1772x1349px) Image search: [Google]
CZ-P-10C_L.png
446KB, 1772x1349px
So the new P-10C is beginning to slowly trickle out to distributors. As per CZ's Facebook page, they "haven't finished development" of the night sights so all models are shipping with three-dots. So the initial tan models are coming with standard sights instead of the advertised night sights, and the "tactical" threaded models are delayed.

How are you "not finished developing" your handgun's sights a full month after the you were supposed to release it?

Why do gun manufacturers keep showing shit off and setting release dates if they'll never meet them? Say what you want about Ruger but they only announce something new when it's already being shipped.

Why do people like CZ?
>>
File: fraud.gif (2MB, 261x210px) Image search: [Google]
fraud.gif
2MB, 261x210px
>>33884557
>polyshit
>>
>"oh no, I won't be getting my shitty $75 meprolight 3 dot night sights with no contrast"

Boo hoo, factory night sights suck balls 99.99% of the time
>>
>>33885034
I've had a pretty good experience with Sig's night sights
>>
>>33885034
My 1911 by Sig work great
>>
Only thing worth buying from CZ at the moment are their bolt guns (all calibers) and the CZ75 line
P-10C is too new
>>
>>33885745
How long has the p09 and p07 been out?
>>
>>33885963

I think the P09 came out in 2014, but don't quote me on that.
>>
>>33884557
>Model a gun after a Glock 19
>Make it as big as a Glock 17

What's the goddamn point?
>>
Just because they decided to release the base gun early rather than making everyone wait for the threaded and night sights doesn't make them a bad company. They're a pretty large company, they can't cover their status in one post, and you can't judge them off their Facebook status.

Why do people like CZ? Gee, I dunno, maybe because they make classic, well-built firearms for fair prices instead of making the same ol' AR-15 or price gouging like Colt, Kimber, and Smith & Wesson are. The 75 is one of the original wondernines.
>>
>>33885129
>>33885348
Diff anon. Sig night sights are great, got to see a 320 Nitron once, even glowed in the evening lights of a gun shop. Other factory night sights I have seen from Walther, HK, etc sucked major balls.
>>
I'm still pretty pissed I can't get a railed and threaded 97B...
>>
>>33886363
>Just because they decided to release the base gun early

It's not early, it's a month late, and not being delivered with promised features.

Why set a solid release date if the gun isn't even finished development?
>>
>>33886315
Same OAL and only marginally wider (0.06") than the 19. The height is in between a 19 and 17 though at 5.2", compared to 5" for the 19 and 5.4" for the 17.

I think actual height loaded is the same as the P10C's magazine sits flush with the frame, where I'm the Glock is sticks out a solid 1/4".
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.