[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Medieval /k/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: 1493526907559-b.png (21KB, 297x308px) Image search: [Google]
1493526907559-b.png
21KB, 297x308px
Doth not anyone else find the rules beset by the king overbearing? All I wish for is to carry mine arming sword on my person in public, but nae say the king! "Thou doth not NEED any arming sword, the royal guard shalt keep us safe" cry the town wenches and heathens. The king beith a knave, say I.
>>
>>33883749
>tfw reside in the Kingdom of Texas
>tfw California fiefdom sodomites limited to 1 bolt crossbows
Enjoyeth never partaking of Oriental repeating crossbows sodomites
>>
>>33883796
>using repeating crossbows when the original has greater strength and accuracy
Enjoy being sub 100 yards
>>
Be it the law,
Set most graciously by his most wisest of kingly wisdom gifted by his majesty, so that he may trust all his subjects to not act quickly by the whims of the common uproar.
For his majesty does not wish the act of dueling be thought a jest.
>>
>>33883848
and what art thou going to do when beset upon by a horde of abyssinians? Fire thine single bolt and pray to our Lord most high?
>>
>>33883907
Nay, obviously I'll be taking them out over yonder

And if, pray tell, it comes to a single man against many with a bow, how would a repeating crossbow be your savior?
>>
>>33883907
>he gets tied to a territory near abyssinians
thou art putting the "dumb" in serfdom
>>
File: crank crossbow.jpg (131KB, 800x445px) Image search: [Google]
crank crossbow.jpg
131KB, 800x445px
Salutations /k/naves, what doth ye think of mine newest /k/rossbow? Behold, for it possesses a windlass.

>year of our lord current year
>not using a windlass
>costanza.tapestry
>>
File: 1488022280072.jpg (57KB, 900x642px) Image search: [Google]
1488022280072.jpg
57KB, 900x642px
>Refusing to tote alongside onself a pack of beastioius dogs of a ravenerous and snappy manner while incased in steel
>Belieiving thou art safe from worthless enemies abounding about
>One small whiff of but a petty wound and the hounds shalt slay them all

Bent afront laughing at thine petty beings
>>
>>33886098
>thou art using mongrels
>in this fine time

Thou art no better than the flea ridden hounds you keep! A real man keepeth his bastard sword at the ready to fend off bandits and naysayers!
>>
>>33886098
Heralding lies whilst giving tribute to the Whore of Babalyon, who doth in the name of Social Justice doth resign her and her House's honor to the dungheap! Nay, no more heresy, for the women drawn in the margins of manuscripts by monks are much more to be desired than wenches and harlots.
>>
File: Canterbury Costanza.gif (188KB, 448x400px) Image search: [Google]
Canterbury Costanza.gif
188KB, 448x400px
>>33885953
>Spray & pray connerie
>>
>>33885953
Why doth a mere serf reqvire a weapon with the power to penetrate maile? Only the Baron's knights and those wholly trained in the defense of the fief shovldst be granted yon devastating eqvipments. A mere villien as thyself needs only a stout staff for the threshing of grains.

Thou art treading on precarious ground, foul adventurer.
>>
>>33883749
armor
>>
File: Gladiator.jpg (516KB, 1400x787px) Image search: [Google]
Gladiator.jpg
516KB, 1400x787px
>>33883749

You're lucky, barbarian. Here in the eternal city there are no swords allowed, except in the games pictured by slaves.

And boy it is working sooo well... Recently the public violence has gotten so bad that senators are afraid to leave their homes for fear of being killed by mobs and political vandals with gladiators... The last election, one of these upstarts literally took his terrorists and cut through about 200 people in a crowd.

What gets me though is one of these generals could just march his army into the city and take total control.

And FYI, I've never voted optimates in my life, so don't call me some kind of elitist.
>>
/r/ing a medieval version of the Navy Seal pasta.

I'd do it but I have no imagination.
>>
>>33885953
A finely crafted design indeed, but it seems rather complex. What wouldst thou do if it were fouled with mud? Such a tightening system of pulleys would surely not tolerate detritus in pitched battle.

Clearly a simpler and more open design, the likes of which are manufactured in Novgorod, would be more ideal than this occidental ARbalest, and Slavic weapons have surely been tested upon countless more fields of war, what with the Mongolian hordes and their heathen curse descending upon the lands orient like the Biblical plagues.
>>
>>33883749
In the Japan Edo period. All Samurai Nobles need armed with Katana everyday , no exception.
Forget your katana is illegal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsnZQkwUVqc
>>
File: Ogedai.jpg (31KB, 624x352px) Image search: [Google]
Ogedai.jpg
31KB, 624x352px
>>33883749
Hey it's me. Your Khan.
>>
>when the tax collectors kill your hound for having your sword too short
>>
>>33887744
What the flip did thee just flipping gabble about me, thine miniscule bitch? I’ll have thee know I bested the most prestigious jousting class in the whole of Camelot, and I hath been involved in numerous secret marches on behalf of his Majesty, King Arthur, and I hath over 300 confirmed victories on horseback. I am trained in castle of Guerrilla warfare and I am indeed the highest ranking joustee in the entire land of Great Britannia. Thee are nothing to me but another false crossbearer. I will joust thine shambles with precision the likes of which hath never been observed in the King’s lands, mark my flipping words! Thou think thou can escape retribution by shouting that hogwash at me from afar? I implore thee to think again, peasant. As we converse I am contacting my secretive network of knights across the realm and thine footsteps are being traced right now, so thou best prepare thineself for the storm, pig-maggot! The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing thou call your armour. Thou art a flipping dead man. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill thou in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare lance. Not only am I extensively trained in mounted combat, but I hath access to the entire arsenal of the Kings Royal Army, and I shall use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable derriere off the face of the realm, thou miniscule feaces. If only thou could have foreseen what unholy retribution your little “clever” challenge was about to bring down upon thee, maybe thou would have held thee flipping tongue. But thou couldn’t, thou didn’t, and now thee art paying the price, you goddamn fool. I shall shit fury all over thou britches and thee will drown in it. Thou art flipping dead, child.
>>
>>33883749

Wherefore NEEDEST thou an arbalest or sword, knave? If bandits or Norsemen assail you, simply call the men at arms from your lord's estate.
>>
>>33887678
Why doth thou not move'st out of the city? Surely thou hast not family there?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.