[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the wrong here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 6

File: GUN-GRABBER-SHIT-TALKER.jpg (100KB, 850x784px) Image search: [Google]
GUN-GRABBER-SHIT-TALKER.jpg
100KB, 850x784px
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
>>33882439
>women
>not being wrong

Get out
>>
>The forehead on that degenerate mongoloid.
>>
>>33882439

Seeing as the woman is talking about disarming a cop and then shooting off his gun, I'm gonna say the woman is.
>>
Look at this woman's picture. She really thinks she could take a gun off an armed male without ending up on the ground bleeding - either from a gunshot or a fist upside the head.

Leftists live in perpetual fantasy.
>>
>>33882439
You for posting this gay ass thread.
>>
>>33882475
Looks more like armed security to me.

Not sure why this woman is whining though there are tons of armed cops roaming around the UK these days.
>>
>>33882500
It's NYC. That's a cop.
>>
>>33882500

Nah, it was a cop. There are more pics of it that she had posted.

Plus it's Manhattan, unless the security guard is on the clock and actually patrolling, he needs to disarm himself.

I'm so happy I don't live there no more.
>>
>>33882508

How do you know?
>>
>>33882439
She needs to go back to the UK.
>>
>>33882542
She probably got deported for being annoying.
>>
>>33882531
It's NYC. She says it in the post. The only people OCing while getting coffee see cops.
>>
>>33882439
>be/wannabe foreign
>see guy with gun
>actually, see officer with gun
>take creepshot and post it online
>brag about how she will take the gun and shoot it
>brag about how she can commit crimes and potentially shoot people like a psycopath
>"America you have problem"
here's my analytic greentext along with the (you) so you feel accomplished reposting shit like these, are you happy now?
>>
Try it, whore.
>>
>>33882508
I believe its armed security. Which requires a fuckton of hoops to jump through in NYC, so yeah she's fucked if she reached for it.

Looks like a level 4 retention holster, so good fucking luck to that bong bitch. Elbow to the eye before she could even undo the clasp.
>>
>>33882720
>I believe it's armed security
>Level 4 retention holster
Stop. It's a cop. Security isn't going to be OCing off the job in a coffee shop because that's Illegal in NYC. They also don't wear batons.
>>
File: skyfallhipsterq.png (425KB, 660x350px) Image search: [Google]
skyfallhipsterq.png
425KB, 660x350px
>>33882439
I bet she couldn't wait to go back home and put that hijab back up. English smug cunts are the worse.
>>
Shes probably been raped by feral sand niggers by now, so I bet she wished that armed cop was there when it happned.

Seems fair enough now.
>>
>>33882793
Nope it's an armed car guard.
>>
>>33882439
To be honest I wish she tried because that man is a cop and would have spun around and magdumped her.
>>
>>33882439
This is pretty stupid. The guy would notice the moment she touched the gun; she wouldn't even get as far as undoing the retention strap.
>>
>>33883128
Yeah? And you know this how? Because he isnt.
>>
>>33883128
Please do the world a favor and kill yourself.
>>
That's a retention holster, I'd love to see her try.
>>
>>33883321

What does that mean
>>
>>33883378
You can't just pull it out.
>>
She's from Seattle, surprise to nobody at all.
>>
>>33883395

Why though?
>>
File: Capture.jpg (88KB, 546x829px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
88KB, 546x829px
>>33882531
>>33882720
>>
>>33883409
>>33883378
top tier trolling, retardirino

I don't believe you are this dumb. If you are, I'm sorry for your parents.
>>
>>33883409
If I'm not mistaken (Which I'm pretty sure I am) but you have to like push forward and twist before pulling it out and probably some other stuff. I don't honestly know much about retention holsters
>>
>>33883430
not him, but how exactly do retention holsters work? do you have to draw the gun is a certain way, or just pull harder?
live in a commie nogunz shithole, so no experience
>>
>>33883409
You can't undo the straps unless you grab it with your right hand in the right position. So it's difficult to get your hand in the right position unless you're the person wearing it.
>>
File: 1431039149855.gif (912KB, 437x295px) Image search: [Google]
1431039149855.gif
912KB, 437x295px
>tfw only the worst of the worst americans like this bitch emigrate to Britain
>no pro-gun americans ever will move to Britain to help tilt the balance towards funs

:^(

Brooklyn is the perfect cultural ghetto for these people
>>
God I wish she'd grabbed that gun.

Then we gotten a great post of her beaten and bruised forehead. With her whining about being violated in lockup and awaiting trial for assaulting a police officer.
>>
>>33883409
Well for one, you have the top strap holding the fucking pistol in. That's a Safariland holster, so the top strap is rigid plastic and pivots forward when and only when you push a button located in front of and to the inside of the pistol, between the holster and the belt. Something someone from behind you can't reach without basically bearhugging you.

For two, the gun itself is friction fit into the holster. You have to pull up and forward following the cant of the pistol (the angle the wearer draws at), you can't pull up and back or it binds and doesn't go anywhere.

Retention holsters are SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED to keep people from being able to just snatch the gun out of the holster. There are 3 levels of retention, plus "level 1" which is not even friction fit (racegun holsters, cheapo nylon shit)
>2 is friction fit only
>3 is friction fit + some other form of retention (thumb-break strap, SERPA button, Safariland hoop)
>4 is friction fit plus TWO other forms of retention (Safariland hoop+Safariland hood)

Cops normally carry a level 3 holster. CCW'ers normally carry a level 2 holster. Level 4 is normally reserved for riot police and armed corrections officers because while the pistol is very secure, it's also very slow to draw.
>>
>>33883462
Depends on the holster, but they're all designed to only be able to be drawn by the person wearing it due to angles or placement of whichever doodad undoes the retention.
>>
>>33883561
Slightly wrong. Friction and one lock is lvl2, friction and 2 locks is lvl3. Safariland ALS is lvl3. Lvl4 retention doesn't exist.
>>
@33883409
you might not have a retention holster
you might not have a holster, period
you might not even have a gun
but goddamn aren't you a stupid motherfucker if you have to ask why a RETENTION holster would fucking RETAIN the item it's meant to holster
>>
>>33883613
I ripped that straight off Massad Ayoob's book "the comprehensive guide to selecting a holster".

So if you want to argue with the world's leading expert on defensive pistol usage, go ahead.
>>
File: IMG_20170506_2354244.jpg (2MB, 4896x3672px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170506_2354244.jpg
2MB, 4896x3672px
>>33882500
>>33882531
>>33882720
It's an NYPD cop.
NYPD pants + NYPD's new Safariland holster. That particular cop is a rookie, since when I first saw that image, they hadn't yet forced us older farts to change to the new ones yet.

>>33883613
Safariland makes an attachment for the ALS to make it Level 4, but it's otherwise Level 3.

>>33883683
Ayoob is great, but he doesn't make holsters. Call up every retention holster manufacturer and tell them that they're wrong because Ayoob wrote a book.
>>
>>33882497
retard
>>
>>33882439
I imagine if she tried her nose would be meeting his elbow in very short order.
>>
>>33884867

I think you are underestimating the skills of someone who is partially weapons trained
>>
>>33884913
Shit, you're right. She'd probably anticipate such a rookie move and engage in some sort of Jason Borne style hand to hand battle.
>>
>>33884926
I would pay good money to see a bong hipster and and NY cop duel it out like that.
>>
>>33883430
don't be such a bitch. not everyone is born with an innate knowledge of everything related to firearms.
>>
God I hate cityfags, also WHY IN FUCK WOULD YOU BUY COFFEE?!!! Roast your own shit, it'll taste 10000 times betters.
>>
>>33882439
Who cares. Freedom of Speech nigga
>>
>>33882439
Partially weapons trained? Is that like being partially house broken?
>>
>>33882500
>there are tons of armed cops roaming around the UK these days.

I love when foreigners try to tell us what it's like in the UK.

The only place you will see armed police is at airports, government/important public buildings and at major events.

The police you interact with on the street or motorways are never armed - and even if you are dealing with an armed response officer his weapons will be locked away in his vehicle when he is performing normal policing duties.
>>
>>33882542
Send her to Mexico.
>>
File: image.jpg (115KB, 500x674px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115KB, 500x674px
She will blow you on the first date.
>>
>>33887326
Not in London, my lad
>>
>>33882439
>gun battle
>"she" doesn't have a gun to battle with
>even if "her" bullshit wasn't bullshit and "she" could disarm him, he wouldn't have a gun to battle with
You need 2+ weapon for a [insert weapon here] battle.
>>
>>33887524
Less than five percent.
>>
>>33887542
I'm not going to debate you on specific figures but there are regularly dudes with mp5s around Golders Green and central apparently sees a bunch of those hardcore swat-type guys zooming around on motorcycles with increasing frequency.

I don't seem to recall any airports next to Costa Coffee in north London, do you?
>>
>>33882720
It's a cop and that uggo is an American
>>
>>33882439
She clearly thinks that she's the danger. She's worried aboutt herself being able to get his gun. Just don't grab his gun, and you'll be fine? He's not even bothering you.
>>
>>33882439
You, for posting bait? Everyone else for replying? Me for meta posting?
>>
>>33887326
Northern Ireland which is part of the UK has a armed police force, every officer has a glock 17 (except the ones that forgot to do a refresher course and even then it's only kept till they do it again). They are also allowed to take their firearms home although I I'm not sure if they can CC while offduty.

AFO's carry their guns most of the time dude, even when they are doing what most people consider "normal" duties and armed police around London are semi-common.
>>
>>33888256
I should also add that many police departments such as the Greater Manchester Police allow AFO's to open carry at all times while on duty.
>>
>>33882439
Her bitch attitude. If you don't like it leave.
>>
>>33882542
We don't want her, we have enough labour voting commie fucks
>>
>>33882497
/thread
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.