[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does height matter in modern warfare?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 17

File: 1432086700267.jpg (138KB, 514x800px) Image search: [Google]
1432086700267.jpg
138KB, 514x800px
Does height matter in modern warfare?
>>
>>33881904
Taller soldiers can move faster but are larger targets and are more likely to get leg injuries.
>>
Taller people are faster and more intelligent

Shorter people can have better aim in some stances and are naturally more inclined to violence. Manlets are particularly important for manning tanks with small interiors. Overall short people are better suited for warfare, especially if talking about front-line infantry.
>>
File: tr.jpg (65KB, 557x865px) Image search: [Google]
tr.jpg
65KB, 557x865px
>>33881954
>taller people are faster and more intelligent

Proofs?
>>
>>33881904
Extremes matter, pilots and tank operators are regulary rather chosen on the smaller side, while extreme large arent allowed to begin with. Large persons are normally capable of carrying more stuff by pure mass, while smaller can carry more compared to their body mass (reason why ants can carry multiple times of their body weight and, why elephants cant jump).
>>
Taller personnel are the officers making the big decisions or flying the aircraft.

They get the beautiful wives, the executive tier civilian jobs, and the political careers because they are above the little things.

Manlets are the enlisted, they get things done and can be given simple instructions. We shouldn't expect too much of them, they have their purpose.
>>
File: F-22 pilot leaves the office.png (527KB, 707x470px) Image search: [Google]
F-22 pilot leaves the office.png
527KB, 707x470px
>>33882010
>pilots
Don't drag pilots into this. Most fighter pilots are above 6'0"
>>
>>33882062
Yes, but smaller pilots are generally preferred, as long as they can reach the rudder pedals.

Better fit, and better tolerance to g's than lanklets
>>
Yes, it greatly increases your discomfort in military vehicles.
>>
>>33881904
Manlet rage is a hell of a drug
>>
File: whatwomensee.jpg (132KB, 514x800px) Image search: [Google]
whatwomensee.jpg
132KB, 514x800px
>>33881904
>>
>>33882049
THIS
>>
>>33882062
>Most fighter pilots are above 6'0"
Sure about that? Those are rather used in transports, AWACs, bombers,... High g-forces are normaly a harder bitch to taller people.
>>
>>33882108
Wtf
I'm building a militia of dwarfs
>>
>>33882108
Just ask Audie Murphy.
>>
>>33881904
Not really
There's no advantage to being tall any more than there is in being short
>>
>>33881954
Faster? Yeah that's right
More intelligent? Wait what?
>>
File: General Joseph Dunford USMC.jpg (95KB, 1024x763px) Image search: [Google]
General Joseph Dunford USMC.jpg
95KB, 1024x763px
Normal males give the orders and give a given command its vision. They are the leaders.

Manlets are the followers, at best they'll end up some irrelevant sergeant major.
>>
File: officers have class.jpg (94KB, 1295x1600px) Image search: [Google]
officers have class.jpg
94KB, 1295x1600px
Short =

Poor parents
Poor nutrition (which results in low IQ)
Higher exposure to lead pipes, due to poor housing
Larger propensity for obesity (as its correlated with low income diets that resulted in the manlet being a manlet in the first place)
Propensity for unforcused aggression (resulting in jail time and low level jobs requiring less discipline)
Low status in any given organization (shorties aren't MAJCOM commanders or CEOs for a fucking reason)

Manlets aren't too intelligent and should serve basic roles doing jobs that could be easily automated. They can take charge of morale events but that's about it. Not fit to lead.
>>
>>33882264
That's a picture of Marlon Brando, 5' 9"
>>
>>33881954
This is real life we're talking about not some fallout like RPG
>>
>>33881904
Child soldiers have been shooting their older counterparts in the dick for a long time now, that should answer your question
>>
>>33882264
Manlets can make good traps tho. Boipucci is vital to morale.
>>
>>33881904
tall people can peek out of trenches more easily and also leave the trench more easily

But a manlet? Manlets will have trouble peeking over the trench, therefore get no kills therefore being a waste of resources

all the manlet can do is be stuck because he can't climb out of the trench due to the midgetness and therefore die of starvation because he is a fucking manlet piece of shit.

manlets should be banned form the military
>>
>>33882264
Mark is 5' 7", your argument is invalid.
>>
military vehicles, even NATO ones, are designed for manlets.

even worse if you are over 6 foot and have broad shoulders.

if you are too tall and are a helicopter pilot in the army. you can only fly chinooks. because nothing else is big enough for you to sit in.
>>
>>33884511
incredibly famous billionaire, and he married a chubby chink.
>>
>>33884667
mark suckerberg is a nonsexual entity outside of the billions of cash monies

the marriage is his way of appeasing the People's Republic of China to let facebook into chinaaaaaa
>>
>>33885070
he could have gone to japan for 90 days on a tourist visa and pulled a higher quality asian waifu.

fucking privates in the us military can pull 7/10s every weekend in japan.
>>
>>33885089
>>33885070
>>33884667

The Chubby chink was his first waifu in his laifu before he got filthy stinking rich and stayed by his side all these years.
>>
>>33884667
Dealing with women who hang around the wealthy, not a bad idea. I imagine they have an actual relationship instead of the trophy wife whose cucking the busy rich dude who is two steps away from aerating his throat with a bullet.

Working as a concierge for several years at a luxury apartment building has taught me a lot about the rich. A lot of them are miserable. They may have more money than you'll ever look at in your life but they tend to be utterly miserable. They often lack true friendships and relationships that have depth.

So while you may laugh at his wife not being physically attractive (because we all know how you pull in some real quality tail, eh?) she probably is someone he enjoys being around. If I'm not mistaken they were together for a long time. I know girls seem scary to you, little boy, but one day you'll see that looks aren't everything.
>>
>>33885174
o pls a chineee always think about the cash monies- soulless creatures
>>
>>33885249
Found the butthurt Jap.
>>
>>33885249

Pure waifus can be found anywhere by anyone as long as they are true and pure of heart.
>>
File: typical chinese losers.png (779KB, 674x734px) Image search: [Google]
typical chinese losers.png
779KB, 674x734px
>>33885268
because the chineeee has so many friends right? Like ONLY JAPAN hates chineeee rite?

lmfao just sit down before you embarrass yourself you subhuman chink
>>
>>33881904

The Russians have the habit of sending tall men to infantry while short ones to tanks. It allows to make your tanks smaller. I believe this practise was inherent from similar policy employed by the Tsarists Russia before tanks were invented.
>>
>>33885306
the pure waifus would leave mainland china instead of having u come fetch them senpai
>>
>>33885339
Uh dipshit, she met him while attending Harvard in 2003. Seriously, you guys are sad virgin fucks. I swear we're like McDonald's now. Instead of breakfast served all day, we have day/k/are all day.
>>
File: baton-woo.jpg (24KB, 375x251px) Image search: [Google]
baton-woo.jpg
24KB, 375x251px
>>33885324
that pic. When is somebody going to enforce some manners?
>>
>>33885387
>trolling chinese dogs
>erhmahgawd you're a bunch of sad virgins

stay quiet chink
>>
Bullets don't discriminate.
>>
File: Audie_Murphy.jpg (355KB, 1104x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Audie_Murphy.jpg
355KB, 1104x1600px
>>33882162
I was hoping someone would bring this up. I haven't read to hell and back but I want to know if he was doing it to protect his friends or he just got fucking mad and murdered all the krauts? I'd like to know if he was angry while he killed them or just scared and trying to protect his friends.
>>
>>33882117
kek
>>
>>33885604
Here's a chunk of his MOH citation in case some people don't know who he is.

Behind him to his right one of our tank destroyers received a direct hit and began to burn. It's crew withdrew to the woods. Lieutenant Murphy continued to direct artillery fire which killed large numbers of the advancing enemy infantry. With the enemy tanks abreast of his position, Lieutenant Murphy climbed on the burning tank destroyer which was in danger of blowing up any instant and employed its .50 caliber machine gun against the enemy. He was alone and exposed to the German fire from three sides, but his deadly fire killed dozens of Germans and caused their infantry attack to waver. the enemy tanks, losing infantry support, began to fall back. For an hour the Germans tried every available weapon to eliminated Lieutenant Murphy, but he continued to hold his position and wiped out a squad which was trying to creep up unnoticed on his right flank. Germans reached as close as 10 yards only to be mowed down by his fire. He received a leg wound but ignored it and continued the single-handed fight until his ammunition was exhausted. He then made his way to his company, refused medical attention, and organized the company in a counterattack which forced the Germans to withdraw. His directing of artillery fire wiped out many of the enemy; he personally killed or wounded about 50
>>
>>33881904
6ft 5in tall fag here

i've been paintballing a few times
(yes not real combat)
I got shot first
more head shots due to cover being too small
couldn't fit in several parts of the map due to my height.

i assume being tall in combat is not necessarily a good thing.

I'm far stronger than most people, but idk if that's much of an advantage.
>>
>>33881954

More intelligent?

The most intelligent people historically have all been Manlets
>>
>>33882173
>>33883571
>>33886030

Height and intelligence are positively correlated.

Doesn't mean causation though (ex. taller people are taller because they may have been better fed in youth which also means more brain development)
>>
6'0-6'5 is optimal. Good equal mass, being strong yet not too tall to be a hindrance in modern combat. Been that way since forever.
Good height to build solid muscle to not hinder agility yet can still lift up a battle buddy if needed. Wouldn't trust a small Manlet to lift me up in combat and if they build too much muscle then they are stocky and not agile.
>>
>>33881904
Like in everything it's best if you're average height.

Everything is designed for yah.
>>
>>33882062
>That forced awkward smile
>>
>>33886964
Naw, he's just squinting because of the sun and it makes it look like a grimace.
>>
Yes, it's the reason they've been putting shit in the drinking water ever since WW2.
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 511x288px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 511x288px
Rambo is 1.7m
>>
>>33885089
Fucking privates don't wipe their ass with hundred dollar bills
>>
>>33882049
>Tall people
>Flying aircraft
You realise fighter pilots have height limits
>>
>>33886527
Stocky manlet is literally the most agile body type there is.
>>
File: Average jap.jpg (287KB, 834x525px) Image search: [Google]
Average jap.jpg
287KB, 834x525px
>>33885324
Well, most modern countries still find you to be insufferable xenophobic faggots who are more conformist than China.

At least with China, USA and Canada can set up functional companies that are weighed down by total and complete regulation. And at least China can feed its people cheaply. Well, for the most part anyways.
>>
File: furuta.jpg (70KB, 540x377px) Image search: [Google]
furuta.jpg
70KB, 540x377px
>>33887695
>are weighed down by total and complete regulation

Aren't.

Also I ain't done yet. You have people in power who still thought WW2 was a good idea, your economy is going to shit, anything that isn't country side feels like a depressed version of Shanghai.

Worst of all, you people are passive and claim to have manners and any sort of gut or grit. To that, I say ha. HA HA HA. You're no more mannered than the chink next door, tojo.
>>
>>33881954
so wright man
>>
>>33882264
What about genetics though?
>>
>>33888203
>>33888203
Genetics are a crapshoot for height. The consistently shortest people across European history are Spanish peoples, yet Spaniards living in the US don't seem shorter than other Whites as a standard. Taller parents increase your chance of being tall, but short parents don't necessarily increase your chance of being short.
>>
>>33887580
>You realise fighter pilots have height limits
Thats why the shove the giants into helicopters.
>>
>>33885604

His whole damn combat history seems like a Hollywood drama.
>>
I used to have a screen shot of FUCK HUEG ww2 german from a documentary..I wish I could find it. In reality it was probably just the perspective but it was hilarious to look at..
>>
>>33886091
I'd ask for some research sources but I know your ass isn't a credible source so ill refrain and just laugh at you for allowing memes to become your life.
>>
>>33885324
Chinese people are the single most unclean people I've come across.
>>
>>33886527
6'3 masterrace
>>
File: 1464562241748.jpg (925KB, 2760x2098px) Image search: [Google]
1464562241748.jpg
925KB, 2760x2098px
>>33888627

The rest of his life is sort of depressing though.

Also this thread is hilarious.
>>
File: yet more chinese LOSERS.png (596KB, 802x750px) Image search: [Google]
yet more chinese LOSERS.png
596KB, 802x750px
>>33887695
LMFAO chink, didn't my previous comment make it obvious that i'm not japanese?

Where exactly in Asia does the small brain chink have a good reputation in? I'll wait.

>clipping toenails openly in public? It's a chinese CHINK
>no concept of what a line/queue is? It's a chinese CHINK
>shitting/defecating/peeing outside of the restroom in a public setting? It's a chinese CHINK
>spitting all over the place? It's a chinese CHINK
>fighting in public over nothing? It's a chinese CHINK
>no respect for other cultures? (probably because chinese culture is ass) It's a chinese CHINK
>asian person with no concept of what "indoor voice" means? It's a chinese CHINK
>asian person chimping out in public over nothing? It's a chinese CHINK
>asian person smoking in non-smoking area? it's a chinese CHINK
>taking away non-complementary items from hotels? the subhuman chinese CHINK is at fault
>defacing historical relics? A favorite activity of a chinese CHINK
>asian person dropping litter all over the place? It's a chinese CHINK
>universally disliked tourists in all of Asia? Of course it's the subhuman chinese CHINK
>who treats manners as a novelty class for the rich? It's a Chinese CHINK.
>Who has a travel blacklist for their own citizens? The subhuman Chinese CHINK and no one else

But go ahead, Ching Chong Zhang Small Ding Dong Li Wei Tsang, you dumb chink- keep on pretending that it can only be a Japanese that has disdain for you subhuman chink rats.
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.