[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are the any political actions/ current attempt to bring back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: russians.jpg (1MB, 662x1136px) Image search: [Google]
russians.jpg
1MB, 662x1136px
>>
>>33881207
No, but that's probably because importation of those guys has only been slowed down by supply and we have been steadily importing them as fast as humanly fucking possible.

A-are you simple?
>>
>>33881269
Typical tripfag.
>>
>>33881269

Dumb tripshit. All you faggots do is spew asinine and retarded nonsequiturs while thinking you know what you're talking about. You only do what you do to get attention which is like sustenance. Tripfags can live purely on listening to their own echo chambers and they do this almost every day. Tripfags are inhuman waste and invalid in every conceivable way. Inferior in all ways of import.

Never listen to a tripfag. It could save your life. They are all bad people and they need to be exterminated.
>>
>>33881207
You can't import what isn't there.
>>
>>33881313
>>33881353
SKSes and Mosins are still legal to import.

Ukraine was the largest source of Mosins and no longer wants to get rid of them, and Yugoslavia has sold most of their SKSes.

Russian exporters have such trouble getting Mosins out of the country and honestly can sell them for a tidy profit internally so they have no motivation to export them.
>>
>>33881207
I hope not. I have 3 SKS's and I want to sell them for a profit when demand strikes again.
I sure as fuck don't want them going back to $100 a piece
>>
>>33881207

Mosin and SKS supplies are mostly dried up. I don't know about the AKM and its variants
>>
>>33881396
this
Fuck importing new ones
>>
>>33881384

You never stop vomiting up regurgitated bait and vocal faeces. You goddamn hypocritical cunt, just fucking die.
>>
File: someslav.jpg (859KB, 1500x520px) Image search: [Google]
someslav.jpg
859KB, 1500x520px
>for thread ambiance
>>
>>33881207
>Are the any political actions/ current attempt to bring back the importation of these guys?

Not until Russia leaves Crimea.
>>
>>33881207
the only remaining sources for SKS are russia and china, both of which are slapped with import bans by US.

AKs can only be imported in cucked configuration and then unfucked stateside or as pistols.

nothing will change because it wouldn't benefit US gun manufacturers, in fact it would hurt them.
>>
I unironically don't want any of this shit to be imported.

Is this bad?
>>
>>33883501
SKS are banned by a bi-lateral treaty from the 90s. They haven't come from Russia in 90% of /k/ lifetime.
>>
>>33881269
stop posting
>>
>>33881425
Fucking kys
>>
File: 1456540700312.jpg (316KB, 1280x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1456540700312.jpg
316KB, 1280x1080px
>>33881425
>>
who cares about that shit there's already hundreds of thousands of nuggets and aks in the coutnry. where's my svts and svds?
>>
>>33881207
No. Boomers don't give a shit about your video game guns, they only want American made trash. Trump's a liar who didn't fulfil his mandate of overturning B.O.'s BS executive orders, and the NRA's biggest contributors are American gun companies so they shadow support any import bans they can.
>>
>>33881396
>Tfw I have a Russian red beauty I bought mint that will probably be worth thousands one day
>Tfw it's one of the guns I'll never sell regardless of what's offered (unless it's your firstborn daughter)
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.