[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PSA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: File_000 (6).jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
File_000 (6).jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
I'm not sure how often /k/ checks Palmetto State Armory's website, but they have a deal going on right now for a PSA AR-15 with full MOE furniture AND a Springfield XDS with the Extra Gear Package all for $799. I ordered it a week and a half ago and picked it up today. Very satisfied.

Figured I'd let you guys know.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-midlength-moe-freedom-rifle-springfield-xds-45-acp-pistol-w-extra-gear-package.html
>>
>>33878883
Also, you can either opt for the XDS in .45 or 9mm, whichever you prefer.
>>
>>33878883
>giving money to springfield
>>
File: File_000.png (997KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
File_000.png
997KB, 1242x2208px
>>33878908
You can also get a S&W M&P Shield .40 off their website for $205 right now. I ordered one of those as well.
>>
seems like a steal no matter how i look at this- what is the benefit to PSA? seems MSRP for the xds is like $4-500
>>
>>33878883
Just bought a 10.5 upper for 379. Hows PSA quality?
>>
anyone have any problems with their PSA's? i keep hearing of them being acquired for dirt, but wondering if people are actually shooting them
>>
>>33878944
I have no idea honestly. That AR is listed on their website for $699 alone. The XDS is around $500, and the Extra Gear Package retails for about $150 I think. The guy at the gun store I picked it up from was in disbelief when I told him what I paid.
>>
>>33878883
>Springfield
Different pistol and I would have done it.
>>
>>33878956
>>33878957
Seems to be pretty well built from what I can tell. I haven't actually shot one yet, but my brother and a coworker have PSA AR's and they are happy with them so I figured why not.
>>
>>33878957
Mine came with cold hammer forged FN Herstal barrel. It would have cost 70% of the entire rifle to buy this part by itself.

Rest of the parts seem at least on par or better than other rifles its price.

I really don't know how they sell these at the prices they do.
>>
seems like a great deal- hopefully this trend of a gun flooded market continues to result in falling prices
>>
>>33879116
Are you talking about this deal?
>>
>>33879131
Nope. Just my particular Psa gun.
>>
>>33879131
Here are the details on the AR in this deal:

http://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-m4-moe-freedom-rifle.html
>>
>>33879131
>>33879196
My bad, it's this one:

http://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-midlength-moe-freedom-rifle-516445202.html
>>
That actually sounds like a good deal. You get a basic bitch ar with magpul furniture from a good company and get a handgun from a company that would rather sell your rights than support them plus extra goodies for 800.

I bet this is clearance on the Springfield handguns because of the whole Illinois thing.
>>
File: IMG_1601.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1601.png
2MB, 750x1334px
>>33878957
My upper and barrel are from psa and it shoots just fine so far. Seconded on the FN barrel jazz as well.
>>
>>33878883
REREAD THIS CAREFULLY, AND THE FOLLOW UP (YOU)'s AND TELL ME THIS ISNT A SHILL
>>
>>33880673
Not a shill. I just found this and I'm pretty impressed so I thought I'd let you all know about it. I don't give a shit if you buy it or not.
>>
>>33878956
>>33878957
I have a psa upper on my AR and I've had no problems with it. Just put 250 rounds through it earlier today
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.