[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the point of these screwdriver bayonets?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: orig[1].jpg (235KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
orig[1].jpg
235KB, 1024x768px
What's the point of these screwdriver bayonets?
>>
It would be a bitch to sew shut
>>
>>33877813
Causes a wound that is near impossible to sew back up. Iirc they are banned by the Geneva convention but I could be remembering that wrong.
>>
>>33877813
Less likely to bounce off ribs, deep puncture wounds cause more bleeding and damage, easier to pull out.
>>
File: Mosin&54rCanPlush.png (1MB, 510x1397px) Image search: [Google]
Mosin&54rCanPlush.png
1MB, 510x1397px
>>33877813
>Can't even conveniently use it as a screwdriver

I use my Mosin's bayo to unscrew shit all the time.
>>
>>33877829
They aren't and almost all things weapon related you are thinking of the Hauge convention (3rd iirc) Geneva is about POWs and what not.
>>
>>33877813
>can use as a screw driver
>easier for retards to maintain
>would be shit to be stabbed with
>less likely to bend or deform

It is like how a saber is a better sword because it requires less training to teach a retard how to cut with a curved blade and it is easier to maintain 1 side of a blade instead of 2. Even if stabbing would be better.
>>
>>33877981
>be me
>have saber
>have Chinese SKS

Do I live on easymode?
>>
>>33877813
If it's driven into someone, they're screwed.
>>
>>33877813

cheap
>>
>>33879148
anon, plz.

Normally I like the spike looks but I hate them on SKS I'm glad mines blade.

SMLE with a spike is pure sex.
>>
File: impotent rage.jpg (24KB, 203x360px) Image search: [Google]
impotent rage.jpg
24KB, 203x360px
Question unrelated but not worth starting a thread over.
I seem to have carved a divot out of my sks's gas tube by rotating the release lever. There was no other way for the parts to move and there's a 1/4 inch chunk out of the gas tube now. Is this normal?

>tldr I want to know if and abraded gas tube will blow my shit up
>>
>>33877859
The mosin bayo is the only tool you need to completely disassemble the mosin.
>>
>>33877859
I used the mosin bayonet to screw the pistol grip in my ar15.
>>
It isn't to somehow cause even more fatal wounds than normal big ass spear points, it to reinforce the thrusting edge for high impact force and resistance. Horses were still a thing at the time. It would be easier to stitch up considering the wound would be a perfect cross shape already and the blade wouldn't be pulled out at an angle and cut a wider wound channel. No bladed weapons were ever banned, that is retarded.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.