[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need a Semiauto pistol

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: springfield_armory_xd.jpg (228KB, 1270x985px) Image search: [Google]
springfield_armory_xd.jpg
228KB, 1270x985px
Hey there I'm from /tg/ and my gm is a gun nerd, he just told me I would get any semiauto pistol of my choosing, so I need suggestions
>>
>>33875029
Not. That.
Abso-fucking-lutely not a Springfield anything that's made post 1950.

Aside from that take your pick from anything not brazillian or Turkish and you really can't go wrong.

Go to a range, rent some shit, pick what you like.
>>
>>33875029
This is for a fictional context? Five-Seven, because you get 20 shots with it and it's pretty accurate?
>>
>>33875116
Also, you can have armor piercing bullets that make it worthwhile, because it's not real life.
>>
>>33875029
Kek, Anon, you should buy that gun just to trigger /k/

Honestly, go to your local gun store/range that has rentals mid morning on a weekday (when they are slow) show them your cash, and let them know you're buying a gun by the end of the day and you'd like to try their different full size 9 mm handguns and buy the one that you like best.

Springfield's have better ergo's than glocks, but glockfags and others all scream about "muh reliability" "DOESN'T LAST THOUSANDS OF ROUNDS" despite having thin anecdotal evidence to that point.

Glock is good, CZ is good, HK is good, Springfield is good.

FN pistols are.. questionable, due to their "HAVE FN SERVICE ME EVERY 2000 ROUNDS PLEB" warranty

Turkish Guns like SAR are actually pretty good for their money, and if you're planning on using this gun mostly as a range toy/baby's first gun are acceptable. Just be aware that if you're planning on shooting thousands and thousands of rounds down the pipe that servicing them/getting replacement parts will be difficult.

Avoid Taurus/Brazilian guns. Don't buy Chiappa either.

>>33875044
t Glock fag
>>
>>33875029
need info fa/tg/uy

what kind of genre stetting etc?
>>
>>33875029

look at ruger sr9c sr9 american or 9e
>>
>>33875029
HK USP. Muh German engineering, it's extremely reliable.
>>
File: tumblr_no61vlsepX1soqybbo1_1280.jpg (85KB, 544x398px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_no61vlsepX1soqybbo1_1280.jpg
85KB, 544x398px
Obrez Nunchucks are obviously the best.
>>
>>33875029

Assuming this isn't a b8 post that caught >>33875044

Go to a gun store and finger fuck done hand guns. Ask for a g19, Beretta92fs, waltherPPQ or anything else that catches your eye that is in 9mm since it is the least expensive ammo outside of 22
>>
>>33875029
Smith & Wesson M&P 9 Shield 9mm

Currently have a number of good sales on a bunch of gun sites.

About $240.00 after rebate
>>
>>33875029
Get a hipoint c9 and hold it sideways
>>
File: cz 75.jpg (181KB, 1394x694px) Image search: [Google]
cz 75.jpg
181KB, 1394x694px
Pull a Rally and get a CZ-75 short rail.
>>
>>33876596
I don't even own a Glock.
Fuck you.
>>
CZ 75 D PCR
>>
>>33879504
Even cheaper now, $220 on brownells
>>
File: Jericho941.jpg (345KB, 1024x680px) Image search: [Google]
Jericho941.jpg
345KB, 1024x680px
>>33875029
Jericho is always a classic
Especially if he or you like Cowboy Bebop
You should try to catch him in a technicality and get an AR or AK pistol
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.