[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/k/apacity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7

File: 1492819637180.jpg (8KB, 250x207px) Image search: [Google]
1492819637180.jpg
8KB, 250x207px
Can the entirety of /k/ take over a country, if so what country?
>>
Lichtenstein
>>
>>33872852
ahahahahahahahahahahaha soooo wrong.
>>
>>33872836
As hunter 3-1 they could take over anything
>>
>>33872858
whys it incorrect?
>>
Sealand
>>
>>33872852
Or Monaco.
Or Sealand.

I also think we could eke out a small corner of say, Kenya or Zimbabwe to call /k/hodesia.

I wonder if we could buy some islands and claim legitimacy out in the pacific?
>>
>>33872997
>I wonder if we could buy some islands and claim legitimacy out in the pacific?
You can't just buy an island in a country, then declare independence. Literally no country would recognise you.
>>
France
>>
File: Bhutan soldiers.jpg (101KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Bhutan soldiers.jpg
101KB, 720x540px
>>33872836
Probably like Bhutan, or Fiji.
Maybe Vanuatu.
If all the noguns who frequent /k/ managed to get their hands on some sort of rifle we'd probably have enough to throw at a tiny island country.
>>
>>33873062
Guy on right looks like he has a military top hat.
>>
>>33873044
So what's your point?
>>
File: 1022.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1022.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
I can take Canada if that counts as a country.
>>
>>33872963
Not him, but isn't Liechtenstein protected by Switzerland or something?
>>
>fatlards
>No guns euros
>Mentally ill traps
>Gearfags afraid of damaging their shit
>Disabled vets
>oldfarts
>Maybe a handful of legit somewhat high speed dudes
>Depressed vets with traumatic disorders
>Random normie tier dudes
>Some legit smart people
>Decent amount of actual soldiers, many of whom from countries who have never seen combat

All in all it would have to be an huge shithole of a country/city state to fall against this board.
>>
>>33872852
Liechtenstein does not deserve this.
>>
>>33874016
Yes.

And I believe Monaco is a protectorate of France or some shit.

Sealants is totally
Doable though I don't know why we'd bother.

Honestly if we went in, bought ourselves some equipment, and then took over a small corner of Africa by ousting a warlord we could probably set of a small corporate state and then raise the standards of living and have everyone benefit from it (and then later on, having set up infrastructure and raised the average IQ of the area by setting up schools and employing everyone, we could set it free.)
>>
>>33873986
Oh hey its that one fag who thinks the 10/22 is the epitome of CQB weaponry, particularly in the apocalypse.
>>
>>33874046
>(and then later on, having set up infrastructure and raised the average IQ of the area by setting up schools and employing everyone, we could set it free.)

We could be freedom mercenaries.
>>
>>33874046
Sealand is now technically within UK waters. I don't think they'd appreciate an armed rabble sitting on a defense platform if we were to capture it. But becoming warlords in Africa would be fucking amazing
>>
File: MATEN.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
MATEN.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>33874051
I could use my .308 but that wouldn't be fair.
>>
>>33872836
zimbabwe
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/badmilitaryscience/comments/3cbt1x/red_pill_army_we_can_invade_nz_guys/
>>
File: 1490404442526.jpg (78KB, 1121x631px) Image search: [Google]
1490404442526.jpg
78KB, 1121x631px
>>33874031
>mfw I fit in half of the categories
>>
>>33872836
Pitcairn island
>>
>>33872836
A country club for old men. And only after paying the membership fee and dressing up as school girls.
>>
Canada
>What?
It's Canada
>But how would we
It's fucking Canada...
>>
Ggg
>>
File: pol invades tuvalu.jpg (89KB, 623x602px) Image search: [Google]
pol invades tuvalu.jpg
89KB, 623x602px
I say we join forces with /pol/ and invade Tuvalu. Their "military" is a police force equipped with 1 20mm armed PT boat and they have no international treaties protecting them.
>>
>>33876239
God, I'm wretching in my mouth.
>>
>>33876248
FYI some random Dutch poster typed that. That's why the english is questionable but that just makes it even better.
>>
>>33876253
It still means allying with Pol which sounds fucking awful and mostly useless. What use are they in this sort of scenario? What brilliant defense will they break with hide and go seek?

Let pol Leech some of that 20mm ammo, THEN do the deed.
>>
>>33873062
The hasguns on /k/ have enough guns to share with everyone who doesn't
>>
Guns and soldiers don't win wars. Supply chains do.
>>
>>33876505
this guy gets it

you read sun tzu ?
>>
>>33876990
The art of war is the biggest fucking meme
Why would you need a book to teach you common sense?
>>
>>33876239
>they have no international treaties protecting them.
>Tuvalu became fully independent within the Commonwealth on 1 October 1978

Yeah, they're just a part of the Commonwealth, no biggy.
>>
>>33877104
The eastern tradition of military manuals is more like a checklist of things a commander should remember to do before, during, and after battles.
>>
So with like 200 max on at any one time, and only half are hasguns. We couldn't even take the Vatican, we are a fucking disgrace.
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 1024x680px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 1024x680px
>>33876432
Im not giving my guns to some 12 year old hyped up on sugary cereal. Sharing is for commies.
>>
>>33872836
Our userbase is 2,200 approximately. Most untrained or no guns. /k/ couldn't take over my county, a rural one.
>>
>>33872836
If you want a country just buy a container ship and put farms on it.

But the easiest, and best way, would be to buy farm land in a pro-gun state and just set up our own community there.
>>
>>33872836
Andorra.

Counting with half the people drunk and the other 25% shooting a fellow kommando by accident... or not.
>>
>>33874046
this sounds like fun until you realize that it wont work, if any of us were white we would be deemed racists and driven off the continent
>>
What about the isle of man, they don't have a standing army
>>
>>33876505
Better call the pizza guy then
>>
>>33874031

It would be like a modern Children's Crusade, we'd all end up being sold into slavery in some Arab bazaar
>>
>>33872836

An shitty african one yeah, you would need some actual very rich backer to pay wages so that more than 12 people go as well as to arrange transport, fuel and food, maybe medical supplies depending on how much we care.
More funding to buy arms and ammunition would bring more people, could still quite get a few if you dont though.

Perhaps buy a few old Migs or loot a museum, fuel would be v.expensive but would help to take down whatever is there.
>>
>>33877700
YOu'd be surprised how little irregular milita's pay wages. AZow Battalion Members never see a dime, but are happy to fight despite that.
>>
>>33877780

would Azov go to Africa for that pay though
>>
>>33877780
Arent going halfway across the world though and we arent facing pressing threats/issues at home which we are responding to.
Also many on /k have jobs which they need to pay for themselves and/or their families, and wont abandon those jobs for an extended period without payment.

What we are doing, is in essence , becoming conquistadors , and they were paid both in wages and promised plunder.
So i suppose how much plunder is to be gained from said shithole will be a factor
>>
>>33874031
Don't forget those guys who would refuse to modify their guns and let anybody else modify their own gun because

>Muh history no bubba here
>>
>>33877862
Azow members still don't have to worry about food etc., they just don't get paid in money though. A large part of Azow is also made up of non-ukraininans, mainly russians but also Swedes,Bongs or greeks. Most of them eiter hate russia or simply enjoy war quite a lot.
>>
>>33876990
No, but my grandfather was a "master chef" because he was male and could boil water, having been raised by immigrants who didn't enforce american gender roles.
>>
>>33874143
I don't know how you were even able to post a plebbit link without it being caught in the spam filter but you should really kill yourself.
>>
>>33876432
Lol fuck that. My guns are for me and people I trust.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.