[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Protection scenario

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_7186.jpg (346KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7186.jpg
346KB, 1200x800px
You're at home and a couple of armed guys are breaking in at night with the intent of stealing your hard-earned possessions and sexually assault your girlfriend/wife whilst they're at it. However before they're able to do so, you make your way downstairs after having grabbed a pistol/rifle from your arsenal. What gun and ear protection would you use to 100% protect yourself without worrying about whether you'll make it out alive and ringing ears if a firefight were to ensue?
>>
File: GoldenEye_-_Gun_Barrel.jpg (422KB, 1920x815px) Image search: [Google]
GoldenEye_-_Gun_Barrel.jpg
422KB, 1920x815px
My Mossberg 500 and impact pro earmuffs

Get smoked nigga
>>
>>33870459
>you make your way downstairs...

i always read the more effective thing to do was wait wherever you are and let the troublemakers come to you

because you know where they are based on noise, they don't even know you are there, so when they come up the stairs or enter your BR you can then just start shooting them to hell

but to leave the BR and go looking for them, seems really dumb
>>
>>33872739
That's my plan. Considering I'm hooked up toa c-pap machine and in a hospital type bed (head and foot raise), I'd make more noise than they would. I'll just pretend I'm still asleep and wait until they poke their heads in.

It's also why I sleep with my pistol iwb
>>
no ear pro..you don't need to hear in Valhalla.

Enemy better pray. They won't be leaving alive even if I die as well. They're ..not...leaving..

hahahah

aaaaaahahahhahahahaha
ahahhahahahahhhahah

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHAHAH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH
>>
>>33872861
>sleep iwb
Christ I was told I was autistic for having them in the bed with me.
>>
Surefire EP3 and Versa Max. 9 rounds of #4 buck should do the trick.
>>
>>33872887
What's so different that that and having it all day?
>>
Suppressed SBR and electronic muffs. That's why they're kept close, after all. And using the bed as concealment is a no-brainer.
>>
> post up with ar15 and 10 loaded mags
>glock 29 backup
> no earpro

I have fired an ar15 in a house before it's not so bad.

P.s.>eeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>33870459
Should I let my bf have one of those despite having self harmed and having meltdowns every week? He's trusted with an M4 and being in charge of three other grunts, if that makes any difference.
>>
File: 1487733964409.jpg (15KB, 502x417px) Image search: [Google]
1487733964409.jpg
15KB, 502x417px
>>33872861
Wow
>>
>>33873794
What's wrong with it?
>>
>>33872861
Me too man. Multiple lumbar fracture has me lurking in the bed most of the time and getting around only clumsily or with a walker, and the c-pap's also a thing. But I would turn it off (the power switch is easily accessible, no switch, and actually close to where my trusted CZ-75B is holstered and hanging off of my medical bed easily grabbable. BUT this thread just pushed me to get up and get my range ear protection and put the case right on the stand next to the cpap machine. Thanks tovarich!
>>
>>33870459
>muffs
>GP100 .357 Magnum
>>
>>33870459
American 180, suppressor, low velocity ammo
>>
Polish m44, light loads, XD9 for backup. Electronic earpro too.
I should really buy an ar, this is far from ideal now that I think about it.
>>
>>33872861
that's gotta be some awkward sex
>>
>>33874210
It's not awkward if there is none.
>>
>>33870459

I keep a suppressed 300 BLK AR next to my bed, with subsonic loads. Hits like a 45, but it's as loud as those little poppers you throw on the ground.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.