[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A street gang vs even the most basic militia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 19

File: chicago nigger gang.png (322KB, 547x318px) Image search: [Google]
chicago nigger gang.png
322KB, 547x318px
Let's say a street gang decides to extend itself out of its urban hellhole (any city) out into a rural area where most militias are.

Could a black street gang (Asian and Hispanic street gangs are actually pretty competent) have any hope of being able to survive sustained combat with any armed group on par with a militia?

Has a street gang tried to extend into rural areas in the past? How did they perform?
>>
>>33869820
That depends entirely on what street band, what milita and where
>>
If it's one of the American prepper militias and one of the American street gangs, I'm betting on the diabetes people because they have rifles instead of mostly handguns, and they occasionally practice with their weapons.
>>
File: baltimore.jpg (85KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
baltimore.jpg
85KB, 640x480px
>>33869839
>what street band
Pick the most competent black gang. What ever the fuck that is.
>>
File: bob.jpg (130KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
bob.jpg
130KB, 600x600px
I think they are not adapted for the environment
>>
>>33869820
>Hang out in huge groups in public (sitting ducks)
>Terrorize any community they're in (losing hearts and minds)
>Niggers (horrible tactics, can't use modern technology properly ie: guns)
>Only care about getting high and money (poor morale when things go to shit)
>Cowards that flee if they don't outnumber their target 10 to 1

U can't b serious
>>
seriously?
these nogs don't know how to camp, how to move in woodland, what to wear in woodlands, etc.

>nogs try to drive down dirt roads with shitty maxed out cars
>wheels get stuck on mud, car is completely stuck
>nogs come out armed with pistols and smgs
>try to walk through the woods "muh jordans" get soaked in mud and wet
>it starts raining and the nogs start getting cold and wet, their feet are showing signs of frostbite, and because they've never gone barefoot before their shoeless feet are torn up and bleeding
>militiamen start engaging from a distance then running away, each killing many nogs
>militiamen are camoed up so nogs can't see them, the nogs are wearing bright colours or just black so they stand out innawoods
>nogs try to set up camp, they end up failing to make a fire and sleeping on the damp forest floor
>militiamen shoot them in their sleep

that's how it would happen
>>
>smacks lips
>eats high speed round
And that's the end of the gang problem.
>>
>>33869820
On one hand miltias are fat stupid, but gangs are stupid as well. And unlike kilts they don't actually practice how to shoot their guns. I'd give it to the bubbas.
>>
File: ayyyyy granny.webm (2MB, 400x272px) Image search: [Google]
ayyyyy granny.webm
2MB, 400x272px
>>33869820
Street gangs are savage af, militia wouldn't stand a chance.
>>
Nigs are real tough when it's half a dozen of them vs. a single helpless white or Asian. Put up any sort of real fight and they'll whimper like a scalded dog and beg for mercy. No, seriously - go look on YouTube for videos of big mouth nigs getting their asses beat and you'll see what I mean. It's enough to make anyone's day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Icpc9zuzj80
>>
File: ayyyy fuck this cat.webm (1MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
ayyyy fuck this cat.webm
1MB, 720x404px
street gangs would kick militia azz
>>
>>33869820
Non maintained shit tier handguns in the hands of people who can't aim...

Vs rifles. And people that put rounds through them like they think they're fucking tier 1

Really? Are you retarded?
>>
>>33871562
They may be fat and stupid, but I bet they shoot and are more well equipped than a nigger.
>>
>>33869820
>we wuz kangz n shiet
they'd constantly be lost due to not being able to follow a street grid. wouldn't be able to hide due to not having any knowledge about natural camouflage. wouldn't be able to hit shit due to all of their barrels being mostly 6in or less and fired one handed. however they'd be stealthy due to their training at b&e, proficient at hand to hand, and they blend into the night.
>muh litia
wouldn't be able to advance to contact due to their genetics. wouldn't be able to do qrf effectively because they live miles from each other. twice as likely to be shot because of their massive size. however they own and wear camouflage at all times, already have a armament and supply ready for combat, and are trained on a regular basis with their equipment.
>conclusion
they'd kill each other off with the street gangs focus attacking individual militia men in covert ops situations provoking the militia to organize and attack gangland outposts en force. neither side would win.
>>
>>33871580
Against church ladies?
>>
File: ayo white boi.webm (1MB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
ayo white boi.webm
1MB, 360x640px
>>33871830
Against men
>>
File: revolver-clip.jpg (47KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
revolver-clip.jpg
47KB, 600x600px
Gangbangers because they've got the extended clips
>>
>>33871580
wonder if she prayed for BBC
>>
>>33869856
>Conservative Vicelord
>>
>>33869820
Dude, a street gang in the USA sorta IS the most basic militia
>>
How is this even a question? The white man will always be the apex predator. The only thing holding us back in our endeavors has been the will to go all out.
>>
>>33869820
1. they do that all the time.

2. no, fighting isn't good for business. in a direct confrontation out in the open they'd almost certainly get stomped anyways as most gang members aren't exactly training for that sort of thing on the reg. OTOH training for that sort of thing is exactly what a militia does. Factoring in that the militia will likely be fighting on familiar ground, with the support of local LEO or civilians and their ability to use distance to their advantage it would almost certainly be an absolute blood bath for the gangbangers.

3. yes, and fine. The mexican mafia, typically referred to as la eme or the family supplies drugs throughout the US. if you go a little way up the distribution chain most areas get their drugs from them, or somebody who gets their drugs from them. Chances are that no matter how rural your area is there's a guy around supplying the local dealers who is technically affiliated with El eme.

However these are the real pros and they tend to operate pretty cleanly. they know that if they behave in america like they do in mexico they would quickly be declared a terrorist organization and get BTFO. They don't fuck around with street crime or people who don't involve themselves in their world. They leave that shit to their loosely affiliated dumb ass underlings
>>
>>33871838
Nog vs NuMale
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTzggyimk9g
>>
>>33871586
I vote that white kid trying to jump in is an honorary nigger
>>
>>33869820
Militias where I am are largely run by ex military and contractors, who go out of their way to guide and train random people to be well equipped an competent.

two years ago, I bought an sks for fun and expressed an interest in carrying. A buddy set me up with a good deal on a handgun.

now 25% of my income goes towards guns, i'm looking ot book professional classes, and I get concerned when i'm down to 1,000 rounds of a given caliber.

Friday night burgers and beers has turned into "monthly practice wearing plates and practicing transitions after a range trip

I'm not even in a militia.

The gangs would get fucking slaughtered.
>>
File: niggermania.webm (3MB, 466x582px) Image search: [Google]
niggermania.webm
3MB, 466x582px
>>33872134
Agreed. No point fighting them to become like them.
>>
>>33869899
This

I'd be a bit more worried and prepare more when facing latino gangs and really take any Asian gangs seriously

With beans there's a chance that there could be some milfags/death squad types among them and Asians would be able to really get their shit together like a fucking hivemind

For niggers, I'd just bring a fuckload of ammo and some friends, it'd be like being in Mogadishu
>>
File: Pablo Escobar.jpg (42KB, 357x331px) Image search: [Google]
Pablo Escobar.jpg
42KB, 357x331px
>>33869820

Your basic street gang is just a bunch of drug dealing teenage hoodlums who hold their Hi Points sideways along with a few guys who organize them and skim off the top. They would be fucked against any sort of organized opposition.

If the militia iced a few hoodlums with a hunting rifle, they'd fuck off and look for non contested turf.

Now an actual cartel or a large scale organized gang like MS-13 is a totally different beast. They've got their share of dumbass teenage hoodlums too; but they also have trained killers and thousands of members.

If a cartel or major gang has set its site on an area then they're going to get it and icing a few of their hoods isn't going to phase them in fact it will just encourage them to make an example of the militia.
>>
>>33869820
Street gangs stand no chance. Most militia men look like the cops that arrest these niggers back in the hood except they all have rifles and wont hold back on shooting.
>>
>>33872236
>nice cartel you got there
>would be a shame if someone lost it
>t. Los Pepes
>>
>>33869820
>who would win if....
fuckin kid thread but i'll bite
gangsters don't actually rule anything and they don't use violence to not do it. A criminal gang ruins the wealth of the community that supports it's parasitic existence. Without an organised society to feed off, street gang members run away. Powerful gangsters are usually the first and most able to exit a collapsing society/country.
Either group, urban gang or rural militia, would fail in the environment of the other for the same reasons, not knowing the landscape and it's hazards.
My money would be on the rural militia to win either an urban incursion or invasion, since they are usually more organised and pretend to be soldiers, whereas urban gangs shoot each other in the back for decades without taking one block of territory.
TLDR urban gangsters are LARPing harder than rural militia.
>>
File: fuk ISUS.png (274KB, 806x908px) Image search: [Google]
fuk ISUS.png
274KB, 806x908px
>>33869820
They could outrun most US "militias" if they start to lose atleast
>>
File: A DUD.png (132KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
A DUD.png
132KB, 500x500px
>>33871780
this basically
>>
>>33872084
You're literally sarge.
>underlings
Literally everyone who didn't comment on this post.
>>
>>33869820
Nogs vs. Militia
Militia. Especially if the Militia aren't restricted by rule of law. How many gang incursions do you think the Militia would tolerate before setting up around the Nogs outposts and sniping anything that moves until every last nog is dead?

>>33872149
Shit man. Where do you live? I'd fucking love to be part of a militia.

I'm not sure how you'd go about joining a militia without them thinking that I'm some kind of government plant.

I just want a group of people to be innawoods and practice target shooting and maneuvers with. Is that so much to ask?
>>
>>33872149
What kind of honeypot shit auto post are you?
>>
>>33872542
I didn't join anything.

I shoot with and learn skills from someone who shot niggers professionally, who in turn supposedly shoots with and learns shit from people who were paid to be very good at slaughtering brown people, and may or may not have a super sekrit club.

There's nothing for the feds to infiltrate, and if they do-beers in the fridge, if you go downstairs you might find a nefarious plan to build a shed hidden away.
>>
File: excited-dog-1.jpg (109KB, 1200x627px) Image search: [Google]
excited-dog-1.jpg
109KB, 1200x627px
>>33872251
>Lonestar patch
Woooo REMEMBER MUH ALAMO
>>
>>33872542
1. Militia is an ABC honeypot until further inspected.
2. Experienced Militia members will be reluctant to teach you real shit (cus I ain't gonna be responsible for that and we don't have in-house legal yet.) So they're more like patients to doctors. Good things come to those who learn their shit. And are kinda like grandpa or warrant officers, lazy but subject matter experts that want to be loved, don't be an ABC asshole.
>>
>>33872159
Yeah, I would just start executing all of them. Headed shots for everyone.
>>
I'd say the militia wins.
>home territory advantage
>equipped with and capable of using rifles, often at great distances, versus equipped with but incapable of properly using handguns
>probably have LEOs on their side
>capable of living in areas where iPhones and Snapchat are useless for lack of service
>communities are often largely self-sufficient, while nogs would need to rely on outside support for arms, ammunition and supplies
>militia doesn't need to outnumber the enemy 10^n:1 to feel brave
>>
>>33871586

yeah it proves a ton when two pussy ass white dudes beat up a pussy ass black dude after they knock his dumbass out

this video proves nothing, though I agree that most of them fight like literal baboons, arms above their heads and all that shit
>>
>>33869820
Yeah, militias are full of pussy white men with little dicks

They'll surrender after calling the police.

The gangs will humiliate and rob them and get away before police arrive.
>>
Is this a real question?

Inner city gangs have almost no organization, little to no training, can barely maintain their equipment, and are more than likely going to have half their numbers suffering from withdrawal symptoms, a sexual transmitted disease, or are under the effects of narcotics.

A militia, by definition, is going to have some degree of training and organization, and that alone puts them head and shoulders above an inner city gang.
>>
File: x5hb8.jpg (46KB, 917x871px) Image search: [Google]
x5hb8.jpg
46KB, 917x871px
>>33872730

So in short... I'm probably never going to find/join a militia.
>>
I would put big money on the militia.
Militia types are more disciplined. They have a lot more military veterans per capita. Instant obedience to orders is going to be a huge force multiplier. Urban youths can't take correction and tend to question orders. Also niggers can't shoot worth a shit.
>>
>>33873153
>he thinks gangs aren't full of ex-marines

Ha! Haaaaa! What do you think black marines do after a dishonorable? They're back in the hood and they can't get employed.
>>
>thinly veiled whites are superior to blacks thread

this has nothing to do with weapons.
>>
>>33869820
Street gang.

They get into actual fights and high stress situations as opposed to fatniks.

Real militias exist in shitty places like shithole warzones and third world countries, not in first world countries.
>>
File: heroic military female.png (289KB, 337x451px) Image search: [Google]
heroic military female.png
289KB, 337x451px
>>33873180
POG Marines

Post that 30 year old E-4 that you apes are so proud of
>>
>>33873210
>first world
This meme. Less than 1% of the US land mass could be considered first world.
>>
>>33873222
>HURDURR DIS STREETS BE MERCILESS YO.
>DA HOOD
>DA BAYOU
>MUH COUNTRY BOI WE DON TOLR8 NO CITY DWELLIN FAGGIT ROUND HERE.
>Has a roof over his head, running water, and power, and a minimum wage salary that an Asian rice farmer would kill for.
Also
>Country is not at war.
K.
>>
>>33873287
>weak ass dont tread on me white boys just watching the perimeter of their little yard
>people predisposed to extreme violence that only play if its heavily in their favor

Remember the LA riots, cracka?
>>
Crips will BTFO out basically any non-specops militia

Crips are
>organized
>well funded
>well connected
>brutal

A militia would fold quickly as soon as the first 2 or 3 hits go down sense US militias are largely volunteer and peer funded.
>>
>>33873321
>pretending to be a nigger
>using the words perimeter and predisposed
Quit playing Connor
>>
>>33872186
>it'd be like being in Mogadishu
You remember we lost Mogadishu, right?
>>
>>33873641
Alright you got me
>>
>>33873050
Of course bro. Just learn from what you have and start your own, get some buds together, get a mentor (military or leo but not both at same time), get a sponsor ( do volunteer things like homeless shelter (to get to know your city when it's couped up) or highway pickup). tell buds it's great to be diplomatic and get new people around you to learn from and show them a few things, meet new buds. Know how to manipulate/navigate across the political compass/grid, by using their antics to show acceptance but not be a pushover. Make sure you are looking for someone to take over, and do a phoenix if things fuck up. Basically learn to manage a homeless shelter (refugee orginaztion that remedies peoples fears) that takes people in, successfully therapies them, and pushes them back out. Really basically a community church. With the adminstrative staff as such. But remeber hoe it all began as a couple of buds getting together.

You can do it. We can help.
>>
>>33873321
Din u get shot by ricecakes muh nigga?
>>
>>33873707
>vietnam
>>
>>33873655
>60:1 kill ratio
>Lost
>>
File: 1492971420543.jpg (20KB, 432x352px) Image search: [Google]
1492971420543.jpg
20KB, 432x352px
>>33871859

KEK
>>
>>33871593
i would decapitate this nigger on sight. despicable.
>>
>>33873952
Sure you would wittle buddy
>>
Depends entirely on motivation. Why they are doing it will effect how and drastically change things. Also even if you know the skill and mind of every person involved there should still be a lot of chance involved
>>
>>33873978
Listen you supreme faggot, I have the best knife and sword collection in my school and I have extensive training in combat with edged weapons of all sorts. I would deliver one blow to this nigger's neck with my kitana blade and his head would roll right off. Don't you tell me what I will or won't do.
>>
File: to_hell_with_the_alamo_2.jpg (80KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
to_hell_with_the_alamo_2.jpg
80KB, 600x600px
>>33872616
>>
>>33874040
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.