[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be a bong How do you protect yourself from pic related?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

>be a bong
How do you protect yourself from pic related?
>>
>>33869492
With the shield of tolerance you wanker
>>
with a bicycle wheel
>>
>>33869492
>They start driving
>Closing on target
>ReleaseTheHammer.png
>Full size hammer enters the back of a mans head at ~50 mph
>SensationalistNews.jpg
>"Bin a bonger, save a life"
>Introducing the hammer licensing program, PM Theodore March
>Construction crews become criminal organizations
>YWN fight the establishment alongside a bunch of illegal polish construction workers

It hurts a little
>>
File: 1462908690127.jpg (992KB, 2160x2880px) Image search: [Google]
1462908690127.jpg
992KB, 2160x2880px
>>33869551
>>33869503
Fuck off. I'm serious, how do you tactically stop these fuckers from smashing your brains in when they try to steal your iphone?
>>
>>33869639
Don't have the situational awareness of a potato
>>
>>33869492
Iwould not resist I'm not important

List of importance:
1. Protect Queen
2. Protect diversity
>>
i carry a staff around

i just say its a walking stick

also I carry a large seax on my belt. I am a Germanic Pagan and it says that Pagans have to carry a weapon close, carrying a weapon for religious purposes is fine in this country.
>>
>>33869492
ban hammers and motorcycle helmets obviously
>>
File: bikejacking.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
bikejacking.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>33869492
LIKE THIS. Brazilian I assume
>>
File: 920x920.jpg (52KB, 671x920px) Image search: [Google]
920x920.jpg
52KB, 671x920px
Wear a turban, grow your beard out and carry a Kirpan.
>>
>>33870121
God fucking damnit just burn it all down. These people are the children of neglectful parents. They are the wolf-men of fairy tales. And the poverty and ignorance that made them possible is infesting north america and europe.

>>33869492
That's an awfully tan british person. I would stay on the inside of the sidewalk, well away from the street. And carry a big rock in my pocket, I guess? Britain's laws are fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>33869492
Easy. You call the police and wait for them to arrive.
>>
>>33869633
Except, this scenario his highly likely in bongland. Hammer bans/licensing are probably only a few years away.
>>
>>33870232
>And the poverty and ignorance that made them possible is infesting north america and europe.

I don't think brazilians are in europe
>>
>>33869492

Well do I see it coming? If so, I get the fuck out of the middle of the road. What am I doing in the middle of the road?

Someone should probably smack me with a hammer for disrupting traffic.

Also a bong; so I must not care about or believe in self defense.
>>
>>33869492
Parry with umbrella. Riposte.
>>
>>33869639
Dont live in bongistan

Alternatively, live in bongistan several decades ago and prevent the lefties from ever gaining enough power to ruin the country in the first place
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.