[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did Frogs got BTFO by Mexicans?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Franco-Mexican War.png (291KB, 315x1193px) Image search: [Google]
Franco-Mexican War.png
291KB, 315x1193px
Also, how would Mexico be now if they had won?
>>
>>33868912
Because of American support, and Mexicans not liking order because that's what Maximilian would have brought to them.
>>
Did you try reading the wikipedia article you got that picture from? I'm sure it has the information you seek.
>>
File: Guerra Franco-Mexicana.png (304KB, 314x1581px) Image search: [Google]
Guerra Franco-Mexicana.png
304KB, 314x1581px
>>33868978
I don't fully trust Wikipedia, less when talking about Latin American politics.
Everybody edits the articles all the time, is pathetic.

Look at the casualtie numbers in Spanish.

"Bajas" Casualties
"Muertos" Dead
>>
>>33868934
>Support
They threatened war on france if they didn't fuck off.

Also, assuming the republican resistance had somehow collapsed, the french ambitions in mexico would not likely survive their war with prussia/germany (assuming that part of history proceeds the same). The emperor will be deposed a few years later by some rebellion, with france being told to fuck off by the US, should that even be necessary.
>>
>>33868912
Had to supply an inferior force from across the ocean. Also Napoleon the third was a complete cuck, enjoy the franco prussian war a couple of years later.
>>
>>33868912
Because of Napoléon III, this useless piece of shit
>>
>>33869031
>implying wikipedia is its own source
you mouth the words when you read, don't you.
>>
>>33869299
You really think that Wiki articles are always citated?
I have seen it live many times when hordes of trolls go to edit battles and facts, at least a dozen times.
>>
>>33869031
>>33869320
And yet you still take screenshots from the site.
>>
>>33869320
Make an account on wikipedia, then you'll be able to see the qualitiy of the article. Good articles are actually acceptable as scientific sources, not that some dumb apeing high school kid would know.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.