[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help on military career

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

How bad is 19K

(I know it's an Australian camo scheme
>>
>>33864621
Like everything in life, it is what you make it.
>>
>>33864621
Do 11bang bang
>>
It's pretty fun.

I hide in the ammo compartment during morning formation.
>>
>>33864621

What's that small cylinder next to the main gun?

The thing with five rifling-like protrusions?
>>
>>33865459
its a housing for coax mg barrel
>>
>>33865486

Figured it would be, but just looks a bit strange for that purpose haha.
>>
I'm an Aussie and fuck I hate my country sideways for buying those munki model shit fucks.
>>
>>33864621
Just don't get caught wiping your sweat post-PT balls on the gunner sight cushion.
>>
File: 1492826652919.gif (4MB, 327x194px) Image search: [Google]
1492826652919.gif
4MB, 327x194px
>>33865486
>>33865489
Not as aesthetic as the old one they used to have
>>
>>33864621
Matsimus did a stream the other day, he mentioned initially wanting to be a crewman but ended up a mechanic and having much better prospects after his service because of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAXMK9K8H0U
>>
>>33864621
You have to be a manlet to be accepted, so that's pretty terrible.
>>
File: lanklet.jpg (168KB, 800x681px) Image search: [Google]
lanklet.jpg
168KB, 800x681px
>>33865738
lanklet, please
>>
>>33864621
14 Year 19K tank commander here.

Expect lots of maintenance and to be dirty often. Nothing on the tank is light, even the air filters weigh 17 pounds each. If you are taller than 5'10" you will be uncomfortable. Tanks aren't big on the inside.

Gunnery and combat in one is exciting. You will be using the largest direct fire weapon in the Army's arsenal.

A tank is like a woman, you will spend hours of work for 20 minutes of fun.
>>
>>33865817
Got any stories?
>>
>>33865738
Those feet killed me
>>
>>33865817
>17 pounds
>heavy
Fuckin aussies
>>
motorpool, some motorpool and then some more motorpool
>>
>>33864621

>>>/meg/
>>
>>33864621
It's not bad. Granted you'll do some shitty stuff but that comes with any combat job in the military. Right now we are undermanned as hell so good promotion opportunities exist if you show good work ethic and that you're not retarded.
If you have any other questions just ask.
>>
>>33868169

Also curious about m1 crew member, what is the average day like? And any chance of air assault if you get sent to a stryker unit?
>>
>>33865489
That is how the barrel cools, not to dissimilar to the Lewis gun.
>>
>>33864621
Lose the k.
>>
>>33868228
We are getting pulled off the MGS so you won't go to a Stryker unit. As for the Average day it really depends on the Optempo of the unit.
In a "normal" unit you'll do pt in the morning and spend the rest of the day doing maintenance of some sort on the tank in the motoropool.
That being said you'll often be hit with big army bullshit, mandatory training (sharp, eo, other 350-1), and be pulled away from what you should be doing in the motorpool.
>>
>>33865738
really? what's the cut off for tank crews in emu land?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.