[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you want to become a sergeant?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9

File: drill.jpg (35KB, 872x436px) Image search: [Google]
drill.jpg
35KB, 872x436px
What's a good answer to this during the interview?
>>
>>33857021
Fuck you pay me.
>>
>>33857021
>Why do you want to become a sergeant?
Because it pays more, dipshit.
>>
>>33857021
> So, Anon, why do you want to become Sergeant?

Because I fucking hate all you, and I want more money to blow on strippers and heroin until my DD-214 comes around and I can be mistreated by another set of cunts named the VA.
>>
>>33857021
I want to help instill the traditional values of the military in the newest ranks of our nations warriors.

AKA give me more money to spend on alcohol.

Pro tip, it's not worth it past E-6, if even that.
>>
Because I thought college was a bad idea
>>
I want to lead by example, uphold (insert military branch's) values, and pass along all of my experience and field expertise onto the next group of junior enlisted.
>>
>>33857021
"I wanna make my family and friends proud, and to exceed myself."
>>
Because this gender reassignment surgery won't pay for itself, bitch nigger
>>
>>33857021

i had a conversation with a wise senior nco and at the end of that conversation we came to the conclusion that the military was nothing short of a roller coaster of misery, where the roller coaster only goes up and up and up and leaves you fringing on the eventual hope that this fucking thing just drops down the rails so you can finally puke it all up and retire before you die of a heart attack from the anticipation of that drop
>>
Allah wills it.
>>
>>33857021
They seriously ask you why you want a promotion? Doesn't everyone want to get promoted, military or not?
>>
>>33857021
I was a sergeant
Sgt of Marines
I told other people to do things I didn't want to do
Where are you being interviewed that you're asked this question?
You just have to meet a cutting score and minimum time and the next month you get promoted.
>>
4chan really needs a military board so this nonsense can go away.
>>
>>33858285
Military and veterans make up a large portion of this board, but I do agree that there's too much. I avoid /meg/ cause all the motards in there piss me off.
>>
>>33858310
umm you can finish military service at age of 12 now ?
>>
>>33857021
because I want to eventually become a sergeant major and have anyone who thinks they're cool suck my dick.
>>
>>33858310
>Military and veterans make up a large portion of this board

So do Americans, that doesn't make literally everything pertinent to America relevant to this board.
>>
File: m'sarge.jpg (62KB, 496x501px) Image search: [Google]
m'sarge.jpg
62KB, 496x501px
>>33857021
I don't

I rather be a lieutenant

You'll salute me someday
>>
File: Fry trolling or stupid.jpg (42KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
Fry trolling or stupid.jpg
42KB, 604x453px
>>33858584
>>
>>33858584
Canadian get out
>>
>>33857021
I enjoy teaching privates how to soldier, becoming an NCO would make me a more efficient teacher.

I think i have the leadership and aptitude that it takes to guide a team of soldiers safely to victory during combat

i wish to make my fans proud
>>
>>33858584

Fuck off faggot. Next time I want help picking out a CoD class, I'll come talk to your nigger ass.
>>
File: 975281289204.jpg (6KB, 240x163px) Image search: [Google]
975281289204.jpg
6KB, 240x163px
>>33857021
>interview

What interview?

You mean they don't just take a test and give you the rank?
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 178x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 178x320px
"YES STAFF!!!!"
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 515x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 515x600px
>>33857021
>y-you too
>>
File: notasinglef.jpg (164KB, 826x664px) Image search: [Google]
notasinglef.jpg
164KB, 826x664px
If you cant come up with an answer on your own then you are obviously not ready.
>>
>>33858127
Well actually...

http://www.military.com/daily-news/2016/09/21/pentagon-pay-for-some-sex-change-operations-transgender-troops.html
>>
>>33858654
No this level of stupidity is all south of the border
>>
>>33857021
-Because nobody inspects the NCO barracks, and they are let to go to shit.
-Because I have a hard-on about giving people shit, like you are doing to me, right now.
-Because Warrior Leader's Course made me feel "Oh-so-hooah".
-Because I want a shot at becoming the unit master resilience trainer, EO rep, or SARC, and get paid to do fucking nothing all day, but have everybody too afraid to say that I'm doing anything other than an awesome job.
-Because I am tired of having worn this sham shield for four years, now.
-Because I'm not the one who came up with this entire fucking "up or out" program.
-Because I can't retire as an E-4.
-Because, "Fuck You," that's why.
>>
>>33861065
Sergeant Major like to have word with you about those barracks Sergeant , by the way your now the SHARP rep too and need to get your CDL to drive the privates around too.
>>
>>33857021
>So I can take your job.

Look straight at the SGM when you say that.
>>
>>33858584
when will this be a bannable offense
>>
>>33857830
e6 isnt at all. i spend most of my day doing paperwork and answering the commander's questions as to why my soldiers are such fuckups and retards,
>>
>>33864209
Soon, I hope
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.