[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/meg/ - Military Enlistment General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 53

File: psyops_poster.jpg (77KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
psyops_poster.jpg
77KB, 480x640px
/x/ Edition

>Discord
https://discord.gg/0y3eBT2ji4rHI4TM
>IRC Channel
>implying anyone uses IRC
#MEG on Freenode
If you're on mobile look up AndroIRC for the app. Any questions, ask in the thread to get you set up.

Resources:

>Armyranger.com
For Ranger info, obviously.

>http://www.sealswcc.com/
SEAL/SWCC site with videos and fitness plans and a forum

>Shadowspear.com
All around SOF website. Great info and run by former/active members of every SOF unit. Mentor program. Also has forums for international SOF.

>Professionalsoldiers.com
For all Army SF info.

>http://www.corpsman.com
For Navy Corpsman info.

>http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?115180-MARSOC-Force-Recon
This is an all-inclusive thread for MARSOC/Force Recon stuff. Good site for Marines info too.

>http://www.uscg.org
For Coast Guard info. Good site, lots of vets able to answer questions.

>www.defencejobs.gov.au/
For info on the Australian Defense Force, and how you can shitpost on the world stage.

>https://www.airwarriors.com/community/
Naval Aviator forum with info on Navy OCS as well

>Should I go nuke???
No.

Before you ask a question, check the FAQ
http://pastebin.com/Rx0nDuga

Which branch are you enlisting/enlisted/considering?
http://strawpoll.me/4671253
>>
File: 1488582695700.jpg (19KB, 248x237px) Image search: [Google]
1488582695700.jpg
19KB, 248x237px
Should I shave my asshole for when I go to meps
>>
>>33856698
Are you trying to hook up with the doctor?
>>
No just don't want to be embarrassed
>>
>>33856739
Then stop being a pussy
>>
>>33856698
>Pajeet doctor at MEPS
>eating his lunch danger close while looking at 50 different assholes
>>
File: 57437030_gaddafi_223581c.jpg (47KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
57437030_gaddafi_223581c.jpg
47KB, 620x413px
Can somebody explain what tuition assistant is and how exactly it works while active duty? Can I still get the GI Bill after the military?

Thanks in advance
>>
File: 1414395903562.png (208KB, 255x355px) Image search: [Google]
1414395903562.png
208KB, 255x355px
Hows the food at basic?

Are than any "casual filter" exercises I should be working on beforehand? I know the 6-inch leg raises are supposed to be deceptively killer.
>>
>>33858918
Nevermind, already have a master's and just read I can't use it for a lower or later degree, or anything beyond a master's.
>>
>>33858948
It's food. You'll have like 5 seconds to eat so you won't even think about how it tastes.
>>
What 2 mile run time, pushups and situps do I actually need for an option 40 contract?
>>
>>33859866
sub-13:00, 80, 80
>>
What branch has the best women?
>>
>>33861164
You don't join the military for the women, anon.
>>
>>33858948
Navy boot has the best food you'll see in the Fleet.
>>
Sweet. Just passed my OPAT. Ready to ship.
>>
File: 13902532207_da93f7752b_o.jpg (822KB, 1330x800px) Image search: [Google]
13902532207_da93f7752b_o.jpg
822KB, 1330x800px
If you aint infantry, you aint shit.
>>
>>33861743
This

FUCK POGS
>>
How badly out of shape do you have to be to get recycled at boot camp?

I just did my 30-day pre ship IST and passed it no problem, (104 crunches, 11 pull ups, 11:50 1.5mile) but I still get destroyed during the 2-hour PT sessions we have. My endurance just isn't there yet.
>>
File: 1425764526.jpg (72KB, 804x538px) Image search: [Google]
1425764526.jpg
72KB, 804x538px
>>33861743
fuck grunts
>>
>>33861876
found the fat fuck that got rejected
>>
>>33856739
The doctor is going to be familiar with the human body. Body hair is not going to shock him.

In fact, carefully groomed pubes would probably be more likely to make him snicker at your faggotry.
>>
>>33861830
You generally have to fail the PT test.

You're supposed to struggle during PT, it's how you get stronger.
>>
>>33862126
So if I fall out of some of the longer runs early on it won't be a problem? I'm fine with extra attention from the DI's, I just want to make sure I stay on schedule.

And I know "don't fall out." hurr hurr
>>
Kind of an odd question, but could someone describe the hoops required for a canadian to join the us military? Want a military career, but also a bit more job security than what our future of liberal governments would provide a new recruit
>>
>>33862412
Same as any foreigner. You need a permanent resident card to enlist and you can't get any jobs that require a security clearance if you aren't a citizen.
>>
File: mvQnpY1.jpg (207KB, 780x1938px) Image search: [Google]
mvQnpY1.jpg
207KB, 780x1938px
>going to join military in a year
>gotta not be a skelelord with no stamina in that time and fix my heel problems with stretching and shit

Did the first day and really it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I mean it was bad, but not bad bad. I wasn't keeling over in pain. The thought of joining the army has given me hope and something concrete to work towards and prepare myself for, so I'm happy. I can't wait for all my perceptions of what I think its going to be like to be shattered and find what I'm preparing myself for is something completely and utterly different.
>>
>>33862665
>tired from running and forgot my question
fug

I need to get my GED before I can apply, right?
>>
>>33862781
There are special requirements for a GED. You need like 15 college credits and/or an afqt of 50. So they're open for people with a GED but there are other requirements involved.
>>
>>33862926
>afqt of 50
Yeah but from what I've seen the ASVAB seems really easy to get 50 on everything. I don't think I'll have trouble doing that.
>>
I'm 28 and really hitting nothing but walls trying to get a job that has a future and isn't retail shit or retard level. I'm physically fit, can run a half-marathon (haven't tried full yet), good with technology, vehicles and guns.

I'm thinking of talking to recruiters very soon because the military is seeming more and more like the most fulfilling option. What should I know before talking to them?
>>
>>33862990
>Know what job you want to do or else they will sweet talk you into a shitty one that they need to fill.
>Never go open contract
>You can always say "No" to whatever they claim is your only option
>Nothing is final until you actually ship to basic/boot, DEP means nothing
>>
>>33861607
Nope. Boot food doesn't even touch the level at sub base new london
>>
>>33862955
Yeah I got over 95 without studying my man, you should be good as long as you have a bit of knowledge in each field.
>>
>>33861743
Dont be mad cause you got a shit ASVAB
t. Intel master race
>>
I got a bit of a dental problem in that one of my teeth has a fairly sizable cavity and its visible. I haven't been able to go to the dentist so thats why it got where it was and why I havent been able to take care of it. Will it disqualify me? Outright removal won't prevent normal speech or proper food consumption.
>>
>>33863185
AAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAA
>>
>>33862955
Yep you have to be petty damn stupid to get lower than that. But they have limited slots for people with GED. but as long as your asvab is good you'll be fine.

And physical requirements for basic are pretty low too. Are you going army? Then check up the opat requirements. they're easymode as fuck
>>
>>33863185
Enjoy your power point slides
>>
Is the OCC program a meme? I keep getting messages from recruiters on my university email. Which service has the best OCC program (if that's even applicable, as of right now I only get messages from a Marine recruiter)
>>
>>33863351
I'm really not in shape at all. I probably couldn't do it. Literally never ran more than 30 seconds in my life until today, not once. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, though I do do other types of heavy labor fairly frequently.

And yeah I'm thinking army. My father was a major in the army. I haven't decided on a job yet, I'm thinking combat engineer.
>>
>>33863742

getting into shape isn't that bad, if you're really overweight then focus on losing some weight before you start running or you'll destroy your ankles/legs, if not though, C25K will work fine, just don't overdo it and remember not to use exercise as an excuse to eat like shit
>>
>Tell my dad that I'm joining the family tradition
>He starts teaching me how to march
>It's like dancing or doing martial arts kata
>Realize that the shit that I thought would be fucking trivial will actually be hard to learn at first

Is it weird that this makes me look forward to it more?
>>
>>33863417
enjoy your unemployment
>>
>>33858948
It's awful. Be sure to grab something that doesn't require any preparation (bananas, bone in chicken, cereal) the first few days since you would need to eat very fast
>>
>>33863906
>thinks you can get a job in Intelligence

Kek. Who do you think the CIA will hire? An Ivy league grad who speaks 3 languages or some dumb enlistee who was too stupid for college and spent his 4 years in the Army sweeping floors and cutting grass because Army intelligence hasn't done shit since the cold war ended?

Let's be real here. Any intelligence MOS is equally as useless as Infantry. At least grunts don't pretend they will get a job.
>>
>>33864021

Not the guy you're arguing with, but military intel people are something like third on the list of intake for the IC, and military intel does a lot of shit.
>>
File: 5.gif (2MB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
5.gif
2MB, 680x383px
So I hear I can take military flights to just about any Base in the world for next to nothing.

Anyone had any experience with that?

I could live with being stationed in bumfuck nowhere if I could use some of my 30 paid vacation days to hit up Japan or Europe once a year.
>>
Question about foreign contacts.

My roommate and very close friend's grandfather was a Chinese General and I've waved to him on skype before when he was skyping family back home. The General is retired though. Does this associate complicate my enlistment?
>>
>>33864243
Quick question about foreign contacts.

I once saw a Chinese tourist on TV. Does that mean I'll fail my security clearance?
>>
>>33864259

...mate, this guy's dad is a Chinese CEO, his mom is a CFO, and his uncle is the mayor of a major city because that's how powerful Chinese families work. I don't want to lie on my SSBI even incidentally because that could fuck me later.
>>
>>33864021
>I don't know shit so I'd better give my opinion.
>>
>>33864283
>t.trip fag who once walked by the recruiters office one his way to the mall food court

Don't sugar coat anything. Who benefits from lying to these poor schmucks that want to join the Army? Give them the truth. It's not your job to lie and make it seem their next to useless MOS will make a difference. Are you a fucking recruiter?
>>
File: 1493320286351.png (91KB, 240x255px) Image search: [Google]
1493320286351.png
91KB, 240x255px
What would be the easiest and most care free job in the military? Im thinking about serving for 4 years to cover grad school.
I have a 4.0 undergrad from texas gay&m business major with a minor in statistics if that counts for anything.
>>
>>33858909
>danger close
>>
>>33856586
I have 1 month til i graduate from High School.
Is the 'High Schoolers have more job priority thing' bs? Or is it has important as the recruiters make it out to be.
>>
>>33864351

>infantryman talking shit about post-service employment

I'm not about to talk shit about infantry, but thats an argument you won't win.

>t. former 25S current navy CT
>>
>>33864732

navy MC, RP, or SH
>>
>>33856586
TFW there was nothing like this for Leafland.
Also to join the Canadian Military I have to have 12 references do you have this in Murica?
>>
>>33864021
>cold war ended
Top meme
>>
>>33858948
army expect alot of yelling and carrying on 1st day of going to dfac. second day expect to stand alot for your food. its food somedays you will feel incredibly tired, do not eat so much PT is pointless and only really for the fat bodies who never did PT in their lives
>>
Hey everyone, let me give you the secret to success in the military. What you're supposed to do is find a job that only requires secret clearance and has a nice big bonus to do for 20 years then live off the pension on 40 acres in Wyoming with your guns and fishing tackle while jacking off to Japanese hentai games.
>>
File: check.png (582KB, 853x482px) Image search: [Google]
check.png
582KB, 853x482px
>>33865832
specifically, this game and any game made by the company that made this game.
>>
I'm currently in the Guard and in a year or so after finishing my degree I'm going to try out for an active duty 18x contract. I'm in solid shape now, but any advice/exercise routines I should do to get in the best shape for the pipeline in a year's time?
>>
>>33864021
My brother left airforce Intel this year and got a job in the private sector starting at 105k...
>>
>>33865805
You have to give them a ton of references here too for where you lived, worked, went to school a d character references. You couldn't list the same person twice.

Don't think they ever contacted any of them in my case but I had to list a bunch of people.
>>
>>33864129

It's a pretty rarely used benefit. You basically have to take leave and stand by at the airport for a "space available" military flight.

It doesn't work that well if you're trying to plan out a certain destination. Where it works well is if you just take a week of leave and show up at the airport willing to go *anywhere* and make it work.
>>
>>33865904

Can confirm, my entire squad walked into six figure jobs. Either for the federal government (starting right around 100k) or contracting (120 - 160k).
>>
>>33858909
Seattle?
>>
File: 1493625057794.gif (65KB, 500x654px) Image search: [Google]
1493625057794.gif
65KB, 500x654px
>>33865832
>>33865837

Thats the dream senpai
>>
File: 93264973629374.jpg (231KB, 550x1365px) Image search: [Google]
93264973629374.jpg
231KB, 550x1365px
Would it be stupid to sign up for 25B hoping it will land me an IT job in the civilian world after AIT....?
Don't have any IT experience at all and wanted a career change hoping this MOS would help me get my foot in the door.
Good idea, or bad...?
>>
Thought /meg/ would like to see this
>>
>>33867491
>in almost every aspect, female veterans have a significantly higher chance of employment than males
>even at 55+ they are still more hireable than a male veteran of the same age
Why is this
>>
I've been training for boot camp by doing lots of push ups, sit ups, and running. I've been making progress, so that's good. Lost about 50 pounds in weight.

I've started getting pains in my right shoulder and elbow, how long should I rest? I've been going at it for about 3 weeks now. I don't really want to overwork myself before I head out and wash out because I hurt a muscle or joint. Any vitamins or supplements I should take?
>>
>>33867545
>50 pounds in three weeks

Regardless your body needs rest, you should only be working 3-5 days per week with breaks in between work out days
>>
>>33867637
Nah, I didn't drop 50 pounds in 3 weeks, I meant my arms been dicking around for that long. I've been doing excersize for months now.
>>
File: 1491695083514.gif (142KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1491695083514.gif
142KB, 640x480px
Talked to recruiter today

Went pretty great, 76 on the practice ASVAB; out of shape, but still 12 pounds under max weight for my height.

Was honest and said I smoked weed once way back in Highschool, though that seemed like it'd impact literally nothing.

Both of the recruiters there said they where able to score their #1/2 slots on their dream sheets and that Korea is pretty much garunteed if you go for it, which was pretty re-assuring.

Did tell him I might have gotten a wisdom tooth pulled when I was much younger, but dont remember specifics. He just jotted down a random age and date.

Is that gonna come back up at MEPS? He said that any discrepancy at MEPS "disqualifies you for the day", and I'd like to not make more than one excuse to my Boss for why I was taking off work.
>>
File: asdf.jpg (61KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
asdf.jpg
61KB, 1000x800px
>>33856698
>doctor can't see my hemorrhoids because of all of my ass hair
>>
Let's say you were once hospitalized for alcohol abuse, and once arrested for public intoxication, but you've been completely off the sauce for years since then.

Is that guy eligible to enlist?
>>
>>33868363
youre probably gonna need some waivers but you could get in
>>
>>33868363
The arrest records will be there so don't lie about it. They might want an extra talk with you to make sure you're not currently an alcoholic. But that's what they do with everyone who has a criminal record. People with P.O.M. just goes in and has a talk with the company commander to make sure that it's not a current problem and that they learned from their mistakes. And then they're cleared to join. So you'll get a waiver and that's that. Might take a few weeks more but that's it.
>>
File: 1381171446273.jpg (82KB, 578x389px) Image search: [Google]
1381171446273.jpg
82KB, 578x389px
It annoy anyone else seeing other enlisted men out in their cammies?

Civvies shouldn't be seeing us in our work uniforms.
>>
>>33867491

>18-24 Males

This block includes the roughly 20 % of service members who don't make it through their first enlistment and get kicked out. With no benefits and a huge black mark on their record it's no wonder they have a tough time in the job market.

>>33867516

The effect of child-rearing on careers. This isn't a new thing or even specific to veterans. It wasn't even 100 years ago when female unemployment was an order of magnitude higher since they weren't expected to work at all.
>>
>>33868555
Not really. People who wear their uniforms for attention are faggots though. So yeah, people who wear their uniform in public intentionally are annoying but fuck it. The armed forces is full of faggots, we knew this when we signed up.
>>
>>33868963
desu I'd wear cammie trousers like FROGs or Cryes for Gucci aesthetics and probably for motorcycles too.
>>
>>33862990
Try to join Air Force EOD or , if you can swim, Navy EOD.
>>
>>33863684
Holy shit I hate the "is X a meme" meme.

OCC, Officer candidate course, is only specific to the Marines. It just gives people with degrees a chance to go to OCS. The Army does the same and just calls it OCS. The Marines have OCC (which is basically just OCS under a different name) because they have other programs for juniors and seniors (PLC) and the Bulldog course for ROTC fags. Again, all are OCS in Quantico just with different dates, durations, and selection processes.

FYI OCC is the most competitive.
>>
>>33864021
They aren't hiring a faggot with a public policy degree regardless of where it's from, schlomo. Enjoy your 30k a year job as a county probation officer
>>
>>33866162
Your "entire squad" wasn't all hired at the GS-13 level. This notion that you can walk from enlisted intel into a six figure job is such a fucking lie.
>>
>>33869316

>They aren't hiring a faggot with a public policy degree

I corrected him too, but you're both utter fucking faggots. It generally goes in this order for everything but paramilitary shit:

-Kids from families of spies
-Ivy Leaguers with relevant skills or who are just generally brilliant enough to be worth recruiting on the basis of being smart as fuck
-People who worked their way up the hard way through the military
-Everyone else

He's wrong about them not hiring former military intel and is being a dumb fuck about it, you're wrong about Ivy League kids not getting the nod.
>>
>>33869380
I was being facetious because the same anon comes in every /meg/, and always interjects about how the IC and federal government doesn't care if you are a veteran when it comes to getting hired. He posts pie charts outlining that only 35% or so of the federal work force is veterans, but cannot comprehend that since 2011 hiring practices have changed drastically.

"Pathways" was creating and FCIP was abolished. So yes, you are correct if this Ivy League kid is applying for a job that no veteran seems to want.
>>
>>33869449

Ironically I'm angling for a job in the Foreign Service after my time active, and on that end of things there is bitching by a handful of Ivy League kids about how it's not fair that vets get extra points on hiring. Sometimes it feels like I'm in bizarro world over there.
>>
>>33869465
>>33869380
This is typical now for MOST jobs worth a damn, and all federal agent jobs;

"Veteran preference eligibles will be assessed first and once all preference eligibles have been assess, if vacant positions remain, non preference eligibles will be assessed based upon the number of positions to be filled in application date order."

There will always be more vets applying than vacancies. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
>>
>>33869572

...are you quite sure that's current and applies to things like the CIA and State? Because there I read entirely different things about hiring practices and the applicant pool, though military backgrounds are common in both. That might be a general guideline for Federal jobs and LEO Agent jobs, but the IC and Foreign Service typically have a lot of leeway to play things how they'd prefer to play them in terms of hiring.
>>
>>33869343

That's where you're wrong, kiddo.

Two were picked up as 13s, one as a 12, and one as an 11 (but not on the standard GS scale). None of them are making under 100k.
>>
>>33869641

Starting salaries are capped at 80-85k presently, at least last time I checked at the CIA. They also don't strictly follow the GS pay schedule, just equivocate it.
>>
>>33869641
>>33869686

Wait, that was for collectors.

Analysts can start out making six figures. NVM, I always assume people mean collection in some form.
>>
How far do they dig into your medical records for secret clearance? Also, how often is it that someone gets busted for lying outside of the moment of truth? My recruiter is telling me to lie about a misdiagnosis on my record (I've had it officially declared a misdiagnosis, but the recruiter says they'll still DQ me)
>>
>>33869716

You're also forgetting that the CIA is just a piece of the intelligence community, and not the most well-paid piece.
>>
>>33869728

Treasury Department or bust.
>>
>>33869722
Depends on how the doctor at MEPS rate you. If he gives you an A they won't bother to dig into your past. So your recruiter is probably right about telling you to lie, unless you tell them they won't ever know and it'll save you weeks of paperwork to get a waiver or even save you from a DQ.

I doubt they would actually disqualify you for something that is not a current issue, but you really have nothing to gain from disclosing it either.

So just dress properly and be courteous at MEPS and no one will bother to dig into your past. They want to know about current issues that might affect you in the future, not if you stubbed your toe in elementary school or other irrelevant garbage.
>>
>>33868555
Yeah, it's pretty tacky, like the most interesting thing about you is that you're in the military and you want everyone around you to know that.
There's a Walmart right off base and some other shit that we'll go to in uniform, but other than that you really shouldn't be wearing it in public.
I once saw this boot in his full dress blues on an obvious first date with some girl. Shit like that is just sad to me.

>>33869208
It's totally different when you're wearing just camo pants for fashion.
Once you put a service blouse on, you're in a uniform.
>>
>>33858987
>or anything beyond a master's.
You wouldn't need it anyway. Unless you're getting your PhD funded you shouldn't go to that program. And very few programs would accept you unless they were willing to fund you.
>>
>>33869449
>"Pathways" was creating and FCIP was abolished.

Lol I knew you were the same no-nothing 31D accessions faggot. You don't know jack shit lol.

This fag failed out of MUhhhrreeen OCS, went to get his masters in criminal justice and then cried because his resume was garbage and his degree was garbage and "veterans were takin muh jerb".

Jesus fucking Christ lol
>>
>>33869641
>That's where you're wrong, kiddo.

He's a fucking never-been-there-never-did-that faggot who failed USMC OCS and then started crying because he couldn't get hired and blames it on veterans. Now he's doing CID accessions because he has a MA in Criminal Justice.
>>
>>33870402
How problematic is Aspergers?
>>
File: 1473031486898.jpg (244KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
1473031486898.jpg
244KB, 1024x682px
Runnerfags help me

>went to the track today
>drank water
>warmed up for 10 minutes
>stretches, high knees, butt kicks, up and down
>jogged a lap
>drank some more water

I was going to Run 100 m / Walk 100 m for 15 minutes, basically HIIT.

>on your mark get set go
>start sprinting 10 meters
>strained my quad
>game over - snapped my shit up on first interval

What went wrong?
>>
>>33871911
your form is probably fukt
>>
>>33871817
PDQ with like 0 chance of a waiver unless it was a clear misdiagnosis
>>
>>33871911
You "ran" 100m?
Do you weigh 400 lbs?

I ran at least 14 miles a day when I was in XC. How out of shape are you that you can only run 100m at a time?
>>
>>33872041
Don't be rude, the guy is trying to run at least. If he's as fat as you're joking then insulting him for trying not to be fat is idiotic.
>>
>>33871911
Are you wearing proper shoes?
Did you walk at all beforehand?
Height and weight?
What does your mile time look like?
>>
Alright /meg/, I need advice
Long story short, 11b here and bored of regular Infantry life, want to go Ranger
Any good PT and study plans to prepare for RASP any of you would recommend?
>>
>>33872517
I'm genuinely curious.

If he's not 400 lbs then he's a pussy. He can run more than 100m. Running hurts like shit but you work through it. He's not pushing himself.

Any decently shaped human can run 3 miles no problem. Sure, they will get tired, they'll be breathing heavily and their sides will hurt but you can push through it.

There's a point when you're running that you stop feeling pain. It's called a runners high. Once you go past your pain limit you can run for miles without feeling anything. You kinda zone out and only focus on running.

Anyone can be a runner. Anyone can run a marathon. Any male can easily break a 5 min mile if they train.
>>
>>33872041
>>33872517
Oh fuck I meant SPRINT 100
>>33871911
>>
>>33872726

It could be that he's running/sprinting instead of jogging because he doesn't know that he isn't supposed to go all out. Given the low amount of physical activity that has become normal he might not know.
>>
>>33872726
>He can run more than 100m.
You stupid cunt he's talking about doing intervals, not running cross country.
>>
File: 1452992023809.gif (893KB, 400x554px) Image search: [Google]
1452992023809.gif
893KB, 400x554px
>>33872614
>Are you wearing proper shoes?
I'm wearing Adidas Ultraboost
>Did you walk at all beforehand?
I walked about a kilometer before hand from where I parked.
>Height and weight?
6'0 180 lbs
>What does your mile time look like?
I do a 5K at 9 min/mile, easy pace. I'm a beginner to running.

I meant SPRINT 100 / walk 100 in my previous post, some readers got confused about the "Run 100".

Was supposed to do 15 minutes of HIIT till I got injured immediately in the beginning - right upper quad. Sad!

I've been applying ice so far and stretching - pulling my leg to my butt.

I don't know what happened - I did everything by the book!
>>
This is legit the worst meg thread ever. what made all these salty cunts crawl out of the woodworks?
>>
If you hold military bearing and at least try your best not to fuck up can you make it through BMT without getting fucked with too hard by the DIs?
>>
>>33872913
You are going to be fucked up regardless anon
Play the game, do military things
>>
File: 1494028351672.jpg (40KB, 351x550px) Image search: [Google]
1494028351672.jpg
40KB, 351x550px
Can one of you freedum fightin' fags explain this picture to me?
>>
>>33873059

A wild tricareatops has claimed her natural prey.
>>
>>33859866
How old are you? This is so I can give exact numbers for minimum.
>>
>>33873066
But how the fuck does that blob of cellulite that somehow passes for a human end up with a Murican soldier???
>>
>>33873104

He has low self esteem. He's probably a nice, quiet guy who didn't socialize much out of high school and accepted being brow beaten into a relationship with the first thing with a vagina that treated him nicely instead of waiting a while to assess his options. She locked him in with the kid.

t. guy who's seen this before many times
>>
File: Scared.jpg (106KB, 631x598px) Image search: [Google]
Scared.jpg
106KB, 631x598px
>>33873130
>He's probably a nice, quiet guy who didn't socialize much out of high school and accepted being brow beaten into a relationship with the first thing with a vagina that treated him nicely

>MFW I realize if I am not careful this will be me
>>
>>33873130
Fuck that's depressing as shit
>>
>>33868255
Don't go to Korea, shit gets pretty god damn stupid, and Article 15s get passed around like candy
t.Worked with quite a few guys that were stationed in Korea, 11B
>>
>>33873155

Take it as a cautionary tale.

>>33873158

It is. A guy I knew like that actually joined the reserves to pay for college. He's now an architect, and has actually always been pretty decent looking, but he's stuck with a wife who weighs twice what he does and if he realized his own value as a man he still couldn't walk away because she made damn sure to get pregnant before he even left on his first overseas tour, and made sure to accompany him so he wouldn't stray.

People fuck their lives up man.
>>
>>33873215
>Take it as a cautionary tale.

Maybe I'll just resume my "disregard relationships" lifestyle until I fucking die.
>>
>Its a "senior enlisted starts to mumble under his breath when a Warrant Officer is around" episode

Junior enlisted newfag here. Why do they do this?
>>
>>33873215
You know come to think of it, I recall something similar, except the girl was decent looking despite her being probably 150ish pounds, and I was almost caught up in that shit
Right after I graduated high school, right before I went off to BCT, she and I went out on a date and she was super into me
My dumb ass got myself discharged outta basic (still a big regret of mine) and afterwards she was not at all interested. Couple months later I heard she got into a relationship with a guy in the Reserves. Literally some time last week I saw that not only has she gotten bigger, but she is officially pregnant with the poor sap

Like fuck man
>>
>>33873259

No, just hang on until you get to the point where you understand what kind of chicks you can pick up.

>>33873284

Girls like that have pretty much no prospects in life, or at least no easy ones. They typically have poor educational backgrounds and very limited looks to cash in on. They shoot for poor military guys because they know that it's the closest thing to a guaranteed ride that they can get.
>>
>>33868255
Yes, any date you write down especially if its made up should be remembered and regurgitated if questioned about it later.
>>
I'm going to take the ASVAB half of MEPS separate from the physical because of work and school getting in the way. What should I know about my trip to MEPS or about the ASVAB?
>>
File: MaybeTomorrow.jpg (35KB, 474x607px) Image search: [Google]
MaybeTomorrow.jpg
35KB, 474x607px
>>33873348
>the point where you understand what kind of chicks you can pick up.

I'll just go back to doing nothing.
>>
File: tomboy.jpg (244KB, 858x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tomboy.jpg
244KB, 858x1200px
>>33873463
The docs will tell you that if you don't fess up, you WILL go to jail. This is a lie. They get a bonus for each person they DQ. Since they're lying to you, lie right back and say "absolutely nothing on that list besides multivitamins applies to me." LIE YOUR ASS OFF!

As for ASVAB, look up some study guides. If you're smart, you'll find errors in the answer keys.

>>33873348
>No, just hang on until you get to the point where you understand what kind of chicks you can pick up.
When you realize what kind of chicks you can pick up, your choices in life narrow down to practically nothing. The best thing to do is put your energy and frustration into hobbies, projects, and personal development, not chasing women of whom 99.99% are rife with red flags like giving people silent treatment, treating waiters like shit, asking about money/salary, trying to get you to spend money on shit you don't need ("lol, look at me I've got a new car. you should spend money on a car too, anon!"), acting different around you than around her friends, having ten ex-boyfriends, having a ton of cats, not being direct and trying to get you to do shit indirectly, shit testing you ("how do you not know my favorite brand of X? next time CALL ME" but when you do call her she doesn't pick up the first time just to make you waste time on her), expecting you to pay for her meals, "i'm not like other women", micromanaging you, stalking you through your friends/family, trying to force you to dress certain ways on a regular basis, being a tryhard in male activities (eg "gamer grrrls" and rick & morty fangirls), poor personal hygiene, being in debt/poor money management, "i wasn't close to my father"/"i didn't know my father very well", etc. I could write a book about female red flags to watch out for. Anime girls won't do this shit to you so just stick to 2d until a decent 3d comes along (spoiler: she won't).
>>
Best state-side bases?

Best overseas bases?
>>
>>33873991
NAS Pensacola looked like a god damn resort when I visited, super nice. However I was stationed at gulfport at the time and NCBC Gulfport is a trailer park of a base so I might be biased.

Naval base Ventura county is pretty nice except it's California so you gotta deal with California bullshit
>>
File: 1476070551933.jpg (11KB, 394x295px) Image search: [Google]
1476070551933.jpg
11KB, 394x295px
>>33873931
>The docs will tell you that if you don't fess up, you WILL go to jail. This is a lie. They get a bonus for each person they DQ.
Jfc I gotta make sure I study what I told my recruiter so I don't fuck myself.
>>
>>33871911
If your "warm up" for intervals doesn't involve "jogging" at least a mile and a half you are asking to snap some shit. If you can't do that. Even if you're not trying to be an operator, go read the running workouts portion of the NSW training guide. It will tell you how to get started and progress without hurting yourself.

http://www.sealswcc.com/navy-seal-naval-special-warfare-physical-training-guide.html

Lines like

>These are just estimated paces to get you started, and probably won’t seem very difficult for only four intervals. As your fitness and experience improve, you can go faster.

are important.
>>
>>33874104
Ayyy you were down in the dirty gulf too.
I'll never forget driving down the main highway by the ocean and seeing families bathing in the brown waters right next to the gulfport port.
The bums passed out under the sidewalk too.

t. Keesler inmate
>>
>>33874104
is it? looks to have limited facilities.

Food court has that hod dog eating guy from the 90s.
>>
File: aafes_hot_dog.jpg (31KB, 367x364px) Image search: [Google]
aafes_hot_dog.jpg
31KB, 367x364px
>>33874270
>>
>>33874104
>>33874262
Eh, I could live with the Mississippi gulf

Was raised in Miss, Have family there, and the islands just off the coast make for great camping/fishing, save Horn island. Fuck that place.
>>
>>33874374
I might be back there TDY later this year, which will be fun, but no way would I want to live there.

95 degrees with 90% humidity is just wrong.
>>
File: 1402469071496.jpg (63KB, 780x585px) Image search: [Google]
1402469071496.jpg
63KB, 780x585px
>>33856586
I'm an average joe who wants to travel and do something involving science or medicine. I'm considering the Airforce and even talked to a recruiter, but the Navy may still be an option.

I just wanted to know how much of the differences between the branches is playful ribbing and serious. Everyone says the Airforce is this bureaucratic corporation of effeminate desk jockeys, and that the Navy is the Water Army but even gayer. What's it like being in either?
>>
>>33874952

You deal with a lot of bullshit, but with the right attitude and hard work you can get somewhere. note that you will be stripping yourself of your civillian rights for the duration of your contract. You won't be free, but you will have opportunity.

I shipped to boot on Jan 12 2016, enlisted may 21 2015. already E-4 and could put on E-5 in November
>>
>>33874952

I'll put it like this: anyone who isn't playfully ribbing is suspect for one reason or another.
>>
>>33875117
>>33875164
Thank you.
>>
>>33862412
Join the canadian forces. The current government has no affect on how the military is run. Hell, some of the worst stuff happened to us during harper. All that support our military stuff is bs. My advice is go get a college diploma first. I started out O-1 with a fucking communications technology diploma.
>>
Will I be able to tweeze my unibrow in marines corps bootcamp. I don't want a unibrow in my graduation photos
>>
>>33873931
who hurt you
>>
>>33872025
What if you never mentioned it to the recruiter?
Could you get a TS/SCI clearence with it?
>>
>>33867392
HELP
>>
File: 1494041840344.jpg (25KB, 604x342px) Image search: [Google]
1494041840344.jpg
25KB, 604x342px
USA BTFO!!! How many of your generals have this many medals?

That's right, none faggot. North Korea superior generals in every possible way
>>
File: 1350161814885.jpg (6KB, 193x251px) Image search: [Google]
1350161814885.jpg
6KB, 193x251px
Which branch allows you to have a tiny mustache?
>>
>>33871607
This guy hasn't even gotten his Master's yet and he's doing it in public policy, aka political science lmao. But it's okay, he knows somebody who once talked to somebody who swears he will get a job. Oh, but he's also former Intel not working in the field for "some reason".
>>
>>33875974
If it's not on your medical record, and none of the people they interview for your clearance mention it (including the schools you went to) you're good to go. Plus, they only check your records back five years for secret, and ten for top secret iirc.
>>
>>33876453
Why are you still so made "31D" guy? You haven't even made it into the military, your only experience is a criminal justice education. Why are you acting like you actually know anything?

You're like the literal embodiment of the worst aspect of this thread: people who have never done anything trying to give advice to other people who have never done anything.

On top of all that you're a fuckin whiner who couldn't hack it the first time you tried to get in and then you started blaming everyone else when you couldn't get a job.

It's pathetic.
>>
>>33868255
You shouldn't have told him you smoked weed dude, they are going to ask you that again at Basic next time lie, don't fuck yourself over over something that they have no way of checking you actually did or not.
>>
>>33872820
Go see a physio expert instead of asking people on a board filled with shitposters, he will be able to tell you exactly what's wrong with you.
>>
>>33871817
Very I had the same problem but managed to get it cleared up, What you need to do is get an expert to give you a misdiagnosis, what will happen is you will do an interview with an autism expert with a family member (preferably one of your parents) and they will ask you and the person who you brought with you a bunch of questions.

I'd recommend researching Asperger's thoroughly beforehand and the entirety of what the diagnosis entails so you know what to say to the expert because honestly it's a real fucking minefield and saying the wrong thing will land you right back to square one again.

Good luck man.
>>
>>33876898
Lmao I'm not the USMC or 31D guy. Multiple anons have called you out on your bullshit so you've created a composite.
>>
>>33873463
It'll be a lot better than what people make it out to be. My experience at MEPS was that most people were friendly and no one put too much pressure on you other than the scare talk in the briefing room. The doctor was really chill and didn't try to push me on anything he just accepted when I said no and that was that. He said I seemed trustworthy and he didn't give me any trouble.

Make sure to dress properly and behave like a civilized person and the meps staff will treat you well.

Going there for the asvab is lame. You just do the test and that's that. I did picat so I only had to go in for the verification test and it was really boring.
>>
>>33877065
How hard was it to get in? Did you try to get a waiver for it or just not disclose it?
>>
>>33877199
I got a re-diagnosis (second opinion really) from an expert and provided proof that I had done so and had been to a qualified expert. This was in the UK though but the BA also disqualify you permanently if you have Asperger's, I basically just showed up to the recruiter with a letter from a doctor who specialises in Asperger's which basically said I'd been misdiagnosed, he took the letter from he and said it wouldn't be a problem unless it was fake (I assume they did check's to make sure it wasn't forged or anything like that) and then I was good to go.

Again if you go see a professional doctor and get it misdiagnosed I can't see it being a problem. I don't know what waiting lists are like in the US but it took me 8 months to get an appointment with a doctor to get this done
>>
>>33877475
Damn. And I thought it sucked to have go wait 5 weeks to get my medical records from a surgery I had back in Sweden when I was 6.

In the end my recruiter decided to say fuck it and wrote a fake letter saying I tried to get my medical records but was unable to so we wouldn't have to translate them. 8 fucking months. Jesus.
>>
>>33877643
That's the NHS for you, almost everything is overbooked especially mental health which get's a lot less funding.
>>
File: 1483036677987.png (6KB, 356x480px) Image search: [Google]
1483036677987.png
6KB, 356x480px
>>33861743
you're a good goy.
>>
>>33877094
Sure thing 31D guy. Do you think you'll have to wait another year for your accessions packet? At least then you can say you've actually done something.
>>
>>33876023
On the off chance you still here yeah it might I did 10 years in the signal corps. Now doing network ops for a fortune 500 company working from home and getting paid pretty decently.
>>
File: 1481781690113.jpg (241KB, 1069x1196px) Image search: [Google]
1481781690113.jpg
241KB, 1069x1196px
>MEPS to MEPS document transfer has taken 10 (ten) weeks

Fucking kill me.
>>
>>33861743
>t. I got a 30 on my ASVAB
>>
>>33877988
so wait, is it a good idea or bad...?
>>
>>33861884
Lol, infantry doesn't reject anyone :^)
>>
>>33878810
Still salty that you didn't have the balls to go infantry huh?
>>
File: chris.jpg (84KB, 449x449px) Image search: [Google]
chris.jpg
84KB, 449x449px
What's garrison life like for a 35F?
>>
Ship out for Army BCT in a couple weeks.

I picked up a G-Shock and two Rite in the Rain notebooks. Anything else not on the packing list worth bringing?
>>
I'm a 30 year old handy man, is there anyway they would take me? ideally i'd like to be a large motor mechanic so I could get a job after. Is there any hope for me anons? i'm so sick of my current situation
>>
>>33879492
As long as you don't have a criminal record or medical issues and have a GED or better.
>>
>>33879492
Yeah you're good for the army if your physical checks out. So make sure you know what MOS you want when talking to the recruiter.
>>
How do the locals treat American soldiers at the overseas bases?

Like Gods, Apathetically, or walking gangrape squads?
>>
>>33879759
oversea's the american's are the gangrape squads anon.
>>
federalpay.org and http://militarypay.defense.gov/Calculators/RMC-Calculator/ is giving me two very different numbers for what BAH is worth. Anyone have an accurate chart?
>>
When doing the 2.4k for the RAF is it on a treadmill, running track or a trail?
Also can I listen to music?

Also will they take bodyweight into account? I can do it in 11 mins at 91kg which is the heaviest I'm allowed to be for this role.

Will they except less of me?
>>
>>33879568
I have something that got dismissed.
>>33879636
MOS?

thanks for the info
>>
>>33880035
If it's dismissed don't bring it up.

MOS just means army job.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_Army_careers
>>
>>33880053
sweet thanks anon. Any more advice for when I walk into the recruiting office?
>>
File: 1464564810012.jpg (30KB, 552x631px) Image search: [Google]
1464564810012.jpg
30KB, 552x631px
>>33880087
Learn from my mistakes and tell them the bare minimum. Don't outright lie, but feel free to forget things.

t. 14 months of waiting for a waiver for trivial bullshit
>>
>>33879759
The business owners treat us like walking piggy banks, every one else is content to ignore us.
>>
>>33865904
Can confirm. My dad who was a 3 star general also got a golden M14 as he came into intelligence
>>
>>33880087
Just be patient. Joining will involve a lot of waiting and paperwork so just bare with it. You'll probably be set up to do your EST which is a mini asvab pretty fast so maybe you want to refresh your math skills.

I enlisted just now and I'm 28, you won't get a hard time for age. They don't really give a shit.
>>
>>33880109
>>33880276
thanks
>>
>>33877475
The issue is that, since the U.S has no centralized records, you have to provide MEPS with every record has that diagnosis on it. This can be difficult since many offices destroy records after seven years. Then, after going through all of that, the doctor will still deny your waiver because he trusts the diagnosing doctor more than any other doctor giving a special opinion (even a specialist).
>>
>>33877475
The thing is that I'm german and unsure whether they will check the records for such stuff (I wouldn't be surprised if they don't, german bureaucracy can be ludicrously bad).
>>
>>33880427
Don't mention it then, they won't check your records for MEPS, especially foreign records.
>>
>>33880454
I`m german wanting to join the german military, I'm only curios what to expect from a record check.
>>
>>33880546
Oh, then I don't know squat about that process. Does Germany have centralized health care? If so, then it should just be like what the britbong said he had to do.
>>
File: military seals.png (548KB, 714x466px) Image search: [Google]
military seals.png
548KB, 714x466px
Which military service is the most corporate?

I want to surround myself with fatties that talk about "having a case of the Mondays" and want to be in constant danger of committing an EO violation by forgetting a pronoun..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guv5LUT1AFw
>>
>>33881009
AF
>>
>>33880593
We have mandatory insurance so I wouldn't be surprised if they at least for settlement reasons have a list of docs I went to.
>>
>>33881157
Then follow britbongs advice. Get it declared a misdiagnosis, talk about it with your recruiter, see what happens.
>>
>>33865895
Run. All day. Run some more, ruck and then row. Them run some more. And some more. Rinse and repeat. Mix in swimming as a low impact alternative. Wasnt SF, was in RGR RGT and we swam weekly and it gives a needed break to your joints. Dont know if there are many other SOF types or dudes that actually went SF on here that'd like to offer anything else but that's my 2cents.
>>
>>33868255
>Both of the recruiters there said they where able to score their #1/2 slots on their dream sheets and that Korea is pretty much garunteed if you go for it, which was pretty re-assuring.

this is bullshit if you are going infantry.
>>
>>33881009
You need better b8.
>>
>>33879960

For starters are you talking about the RAF or RAAF? Because the RAF dons't use the 2.4km run for their fitness test they use the beep test instead.

>When doing the 2.4k for the RAF is it on a treadmill, running track or a trail?

At recruit training you'll do it on a proper running track. Once you get to your squadron it depends on if your base has a running track a lot don't. At my base we just use a trail the runs along the outside of the runway.

>Also can I listen to music?

Not during recruit training, once you get to your squadron it depends on who administrating it, generally the answer is yes though.

>Also will they take bodyweight into account?

No, the only thing they care about is if your bmi is in the acceptable range.

>I can do it in 11 mins at 91kg which is the heaviest I'm allowed to be for this role.

Look up the minimum standards for your age group and you should take of either 2 minuets for the run or add 2 levels for the beep test. At 11min you'll pass and that's about it.

>Will they except less of me?

You're excepted to pass and unless your in physical role that's about it.

As a rule of if you're under 25 your should able to do a <10min run, 50 continuous push ups and 70 sit ups. If you can achieve this you'll be laughing
>>
>>33881009
Airforce
>>
Do branches other than the Army pay you enlistment bonuses unrelated to your job?
>>
File: IMG_1373.png (567KB, 617x551px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1373.png
567KB, 617x551px
I know you're not guaranteed a specific MOS/AFSC in the airforce, but will I know exactly what they want me for before I sign and head off to BMT? I want to know if it's not what I want that I can still back right out and go to another branch or something
>>
>>33884717
Nah. What's gonna happen is that you'll swear in and in a few weeks they'll call you and tell you what job you'll get and when you'll ship out.

So you'll know before you ship out. But you'll enlist and swear in without having a clue what you'll do.
>>
>>33856698
No, he's only gonna touch your balls.
>>
>>33884776
I was told that nothing is really final until you get on the bus/plane for bmt
>>
>>33865832
I guy I went to high school (graduated 1990) with retired as a sergeant (don't know which level) after 20 years in the Army and is living on some land in Alaska.
>>
File: 456498754.jpg (49KB, 350x262px) Image search: [Google]
456498754.jpg
49KB, 350x262px
>>33881009
AF. For fuck's sake, it's AF. Go for a medical job if you really want to immerse yourself in it. We had a flight meeting that lasted two fucking hours on what pizza to order for the meeting in the afternoon the other day.
>>
>>33884874
Well once you swear in you are legally employed and you are listed as a reserve and then you'll be adjusted to active duty when you ship out.

However you'll have no say about your mos once you enlist in the air force. You'll just have to accept what they give you. So it's either take it or never serve.
>>
File: 1452425245155.jpg (57KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1452425245155.jpg
57KB, 300x300px
>>33884717
>>33884776
>>33884874
>>33885050
Is that how it works?

My recruiter made it sound like this:
>Get ASVAB and MEPS taken care of
>Get counseling on what jobs I'm mentally/physically qualified for
>Make a list of the positions I'm interested in
>Look at what positions are available
>Ship out sooner if a position I'll accept is available
>Ship out a bit later if there's a particular position opening at a later date
>>
>>33885141
This is roughly right, but what's your recruiter's stance on waiting for jobs? Like mine had a rule that someone could stay in the DEP for one year waiting for their dream job, but after that point they had to come in, look at what jobs were available and pick one that day, or take an Open category that day, or they could GTFO out of his office.

So basically do you have to accept something THAT DAY when you come back from MEPS, or is he cool with you hanging around while you wait for one of your preferences? Like, say you want Dental, Mental Health, Aircraft Propulsion, NDI, or Fuel Systems Repair, but none are available to sign for. What's his policy on having you wait for one of those jobs to drop for a couple months?

DON'T take something you can't see yourself doing for your contract length. DON'T. You will hate life, you will hate the AF, and if you settle you'll have even worse chances of being employed once your out because you'll hate the work. Do your research on things that give you good certs for free while you're in, so you can hop into interviews right off the bat once your out. If you go Open General be very, VERY prepared for Services or Security Forces.
>>
File: dogatallamaorgy.jpg (189KB, 2048x1360px) Image search: [Google]
dogatallamaorgy.jpg
189KB, 2048x1360px
Will become an elite operator get me all the bitches? Srs guise
>>
I'm Canadian and I signed up for Direct Entry for MARS or ACSO
What am I in for?
>>
File: Tn94dqg.gif (508KB, 1840x1262px) Image search: [Google]
Tn94dqg.gif
508KB, 1840x1262px
Is it stupidly expensive to get your personal vehicle transported to an overseas base?

Never used public transport outside of a schoolbus and rail transport maps look like fucking chaos to me.
>>
ive always wondered, does the army of navy or whatever use earmuffs? how do they survive with their ears attached when fighting?
>>
>>33883788
It says on the website you need an 11.11min 2.4k though?
I'm at the absolute maximum weight for my height and can only do an 11 min 2.4k, 40 pushups (but probably closer to 30 cause it says they time how many you can do in a minute?) and sit ups are a joke, I can do them easy.

I did mean RAF. Hopefully "good enough" means I get the job.
>>
>>33886921
I just looked it up. You are right you'll have to do a 2.4 on a treadmill which is much easier then doing it on a track.

I'd personally be more worried about the shuttle run you'll have to do later on as if you aren't used to it it's easy to over exert early on and get a lower score then you normally would.

>Hopefully "good enough" means I get the job.
Unless you're trying for SF or some other high-speed role then good enough is all you need. Though your life will be considerably easier at recruit training if you come in fitter.

My personal advice would be to try and lose some weight. The RAF also appears to have a pretty good 12 week fitness plan on they're website you should follow.
>>
>>33886997
I thought as much and I'm actually disappointed. Running on a track is so much nicer than on a treadmill. Ffs.

Any advice on the bleep test? How to practise? I can't think of anywhere to do it, and I can't particularly set up some cones on the pavement and do it lmao
>>
>>33887136
>Any advice on the bleep test?

download the test and put in on your phone

>I can't think of anywhere to do it, and I can't particularly set up some cones on the pavement and do it lmao

You don't have a park or oval nearby you can set up some cones 20 meters apart?
>>
If you were honest and wrote down that you smoked weed two times over a year ago will any branch give me a hard time about that?
>>
>>33887318
You never smoked weed, you've never thought about smoking weed. Is that understood.

If you don't admit and there's no record it never happened.
>>
>>33887410
I already admitted it my man I'm a fuckin retard. I wrote down what I told you
>>
>>33887424
Based on what you put down you shouldn't have to much difficulty.
>>
>>33887424
You'll be fine, I admitted to experimental use to my recruiter and MEPS personnel. I encountered no issues, just stick with what you put down on paper.
>>
>>33887457
>>33887508
Appreciate it mates. My recruiter told me I'll be fine and that as long as it's not three times I'm still eligible for TS
>>
>>33886359
>Join the armed forces
>Can't navigate or read a fucking map

Why is this allowed?
>>
File: Datme.png (9KB, 415x379px) Image search: [Google]
Datme.png
9KB, 415x379px
Hey /k/
I posted this to board and was told to come here.

I want to become a US Airman I am 22
But I have a question that has very much been concerning me.
When I was 14 my parents divorced and I smoked marijunana several times during the process.
Outside of that I have never done any illicit drug use.
I also have an expunged charge for possesion for that same time period.
it is my first only charge up to and including traffic infractions.

My question is am I now disqualified? The answers I have been getting vary widly and it is keeping me up at night.

I have not and am not ever going to touch the stuff again and am really hoping I am still in the clear.

Anyone with military experience out there have any advice for an aspiring serviceman?
>>
>>33868310
Is this an issue at MEPS???
>>
>>33889125
Honestly just ask a recruiter. If the AF gives you trouble, Army will probably take you
>>
>>33889258
Kinda scared to ask if a recruiter because if they document it I have just permanently and irreversibly screwed up my entire life and all my ambitions, that is why I am here desu.
>>
File: xrmfmwohyvvy.jpg (62KB, 780x617px) Image search: [Google]
xrmfmwohyvvy.jpg
62KB, 780x617px
How does the military handle ADHD people?

I did some research and it's not disqualifying anymore if you have a good excuse for it.

Is this something you can just lie to your recruiter about?

I probably don't have ADHD but I enjoy ADHD medications. Considering getting a script from my doctor but I'm holding back on that because I want to enlist.
>>
>>33889295
Just another special snowflake enlisted kid vying for attention. That's what you'll be. No one cares dude.
>>
>>33889295

>popping pills
>thinking about getting a fake script from a doctor so you can keep popping pills more regularly and more cheaply

You're going to cause problems for yourself as a consequence of your bad habits and lack of discipline.
>>
>>33889125
Have you taken the ASVAB yet? If so what was your score?
If it's high enough your recruiter will work to get you a waiver for the weed charge.
>>
>>33856586
Anyone in the Marines or Air Force know wtf the EDPT contains? I got a 97 on my ASVAB and I want to do ATC but I heard about some little talked about job that takes "the hardest entry tests" that meps has and I'm taking it Wednesday.
>>
>>33889975
I have not. I haven't even talked to a recruiter yet because of the original problem I came here with.
>>
Irgendwer von der Bundeswehr hier, vorzugsweise von den Feuerwerkern/Kampfmittelbeseitigung?
>>
>>33890005
EDPT is used to measure your cyber aptitude, it won't affect ATC
>>
>>33890463
I know that, I meant that the EDPT is used for entrance into some little known job.
I'm required to chose up to 12 potential jobs from at least 2 of the MAGE aptitudes but if I don't go ATC and instead go with the other little known one I only have to apply for that one and it's in M.
>>
>>33889125
https://www.thebalance.com/us-military-enlistment-standards-3354008

>In theAir Force, anyone who admits to smoking marijuana less than 15 times does not require a waiver. More than 15 times, but less than 25 requires a Drug Eligibility Determination (basically, a trained Drug & Alcohol Specialist will examine the exact circumstances of the use). An approved Drug Eligibility Determination is not the same thing as a "waiver," in that it will not preclude enlistment in most Air Force Jobs. 25 or more uses of Marijuana in a lifetime is disqualifyingand requires a waiver.

Military doesn't care if you used drugs in the past, especially not something as tame as weed.

What they care about is if you still have a dependency on them, or if you're gonna start a drug trade on base.

A few uses years ago could easily be labeled as "experimentation" and have little to no impact on your eligibility.
>>
>>33890541
Does him having a drug charge change it?
>>
>>33890552
I wouldn't imagine so, given that it was expunged.

Even so, all the drug-related questions on the application start with "In the past (7) years..." which he could truthfully answer no to if they where all done while he was 14.
>>
>>33890592

For the military I don't think it's ever expunged or sealed. I don't know the process, but they found something in one guy's file from when he was a minor that was supposed to be sealed.
>>
File: lauren-southern-photos.jpg (130KB, 1280x719px) Image search: [Google]
lauren-southern-photos.jpg
130KB, 1280x719px
Is that BAH change really happening? Where it will now only cover the cost of the housing exactly?
>>
File: Sergeant Major Sixta - manlet.jpg (36KB, 636x476px) Image search: [Google]
Sergeant Major Sixta - manlet.jpg
36KB, 636x476px
When did senior enlisted become code for "loser"? They didn't use to have this image issue.
>>
>>33891435
When it became easier to get college degrees. Back in the day, IE when my father was in who was an E-7 when he retired, all college was brick and mortar so fewer people went. Today with the advent of online degrees and such it's really easy to get anything below a doctorate, so people assume you are a retard if you do 20 years as enlisted. Honestly though you should need a minimum of a master's to become an officer today. It would really thin the herd,
>>
Finishing up my packet for WOFT and have the opportunity to throw in a LOR from David Petraeus.

Would it be a good one to add in, or is his reputation pretty much ruined now?
>>
>>33891844
Go for it retard, everyone knows he was railroaded

You wouldn't happen to be the chick who was blowing him would you
>>
>>33891989
>the chick
Major's can't apply for warrant
>>
>>33891407

It isn't happening in the short term. That bill didn't pass.

In the long term I expect BAH to get worse but that's a roll of the political dice.
>>
>>33892023
Bullshit. Happens in aviation with some regularity.
>>
Curious about the 5-year background check for secret clearance. I'm 26, and my record for the past 5 years is clean. When I was ~18, I had 2 misdemeanors with alcohol and was taking depression medication at the time.

I'm sure I'll have to fess up to these, but does the 5+ years make a difference?
>>
>>33892894
Yeah you'll have to tell them about misdemeanors but they're open for that. You'll probably have to come in and talk to the company commander. I was in for my pre shipping talk this week and they had a guy in there who had convictions for possession of marijuana and he had a talk with the commander and was cleared. you'll go on and they'll confirm that it was something that happened years ago and not a current issue.

Can't say for sure about TS clearance but they'll let you enlist with those convictions most likely.
>>
If I tell the Air Force about my one trip to Colorado am I good? Or should I omit that?
>>
>>33893414
No need to tell them unless you have a criminal record of it
>>
>>33893437

Squeaky clean. I don't even have any traffic citations.
>>
File: 1491192405312.png (345KB, 498x568px) Image search: [Google]
1491192405312.png
345KB, 498x568px
>tfw 5'10 125 lb.
WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO SOMEONE FUCKING TELL ME HOW TO GAIN WEIGHT
Also my doctor is talking about putting me on anxiety meds but he's on the fence about it, if I'm planning on joining should I tell him to hold off?
>>
>>33893457
Yeah then admitting to drug use would only give you trouble for no good reason. Just say you never did drugs ever.
>>
>>33893607

Okay, but I do hate lying on official paperwork.
>>
>>33893603
Eat, then eat some more. Also drink a lot of milk. Like a gallon a day.
>>
>>33893603
no meds
>>
>>33893603
Look up Starting Strength
Eat more
Feel disgusted when you eat
Like anon said, GOMAD is an option - it adds 2k calories to your diet per day.
>>
>>33856586
>Age 23
>In decent (Would even say good, but not great) shape
>Have good job
>Have some college (An associates without the paper)
>In hiring process for big-city police department

Still drawn every day to stop at the county recruiter's office and ask for a 68W opt 4. Every day since I was 16..

--Backstory before I get jumped for "just do it"

At 18 I enrolled in the USMC DEP for an intel position (Whatever the interrogator MOS was). Enrollment was in October, and I was slated to go the following August. (2011, 2012 respective). Sometime in November I fucked my shoulder up during a DEP exercise, and by February my Dr. was talking about possible surgery. In June I told my recruiters I had to back out due to the injury, as it was already prohibiting me from doing pullups and most upper body exercises. Enroll in community college. In late June my Dr sends me to physical therapy 2x a week to fix my shoulder. By late August I find out that my mother had spoken to the Dr privately and gotten him to agree to talk about surgery and send me for testing (MRI, CT) to get me out of enlistment. Obviously I'm pissed, but I already paid for the semester at college so whatever. Marines give me a hard as fuck time about coming back to DEP because the old NCOIC sent the paperwork to command that I was dropped due to inability to do pullups, so I could come back when it healed without being questioned or having to do paperwork, but the new NCOIC fucking hated me because he thought I was full of shit so sent contradicting paperwork saying I was a withdrawal for injury, making enlisting in the Marines borderline impossible.

Throughout college I gained a decent chunk of weight (At max weight I was 240lbs, 26% BF). Now I'm back down to 200lbs, 20% BF. I work in EMS, I'm fucking rock-solid at what I do, and the big-city PD I'm being hired by I have unlimited career potential, and enough pull through family connections to get me where I want to start at, BUT 1/2
>>
>>33893766
2/2
I still have the desire to enlist. I keep telling myself if I get a good job I won't be tempted to anymore, or I'll be just as happy in my work, and I am happy, but it's not going away.

On the one hand, I could go down to the Army office tomorrow and ask about an airborne medic contract, and hell, probably get the ball rolling.

On the other, I have the PD, I'd have to explain to my family, who's already helped me a lot to get me where I am, and I'd have to explain to my girlfriend of 5 years that, on what seems like a spur of a moment decision, I'm leaving for the military. She knows I wanted to enlist, and that I still think about it, but I can't really just leave either. What do, /k/?
>>
>>33892023
Yes they can, in rotary it happens regularly. Lets them stay airborne. There's a special type of CWO grade that is specifically for officers going to warrant with corresponding paygrades.
>>
>27
>Used to do undercover police work
>Did joint work with Feds as part of a task force
>USAF/Navy/Marines still won't let me do HUMINT for 3 years whereupon I can laterally transfer, Army won't let me do anything but basic interrogations as a junior enlisted in "HUMINT"

The irony of this situation is fucking ridiculous. Is it going to be pants on head retarded the whole way through?
>>
When I went to meps the guy in the hotel room who supervised us had a fucking pistol strapped in his belt on his back. Is this normal?
>>
>>33858948
dfac food is the best. i never ate so well at any other post after basic, they all had burger kings and popeyes instead of dfacs.

do pushups.
>>
>>33893667
>>33893671
>>33893696
thanks anons
>>
>>33893818
Yes, enlisting is like starting fresh, remember for the most part the same jobs are open to 18 year olds. But your experience will mean one of two things

1) You'll go far, and go fast. You'll shine bright like a diamond in a pile of shit in your unit(s) and get picked up to go elsewhere quickly.

2) (Realistically, most likely) The way you did things in the PD/Feds is very different from the way the military does them, and you're going to have a very hard time adapting, putting you at a disadvantage the whole way through. Still, that previous experience will give you something to fall onto when pressure kicks in, and you might actually get noticed and advance quickly.

Be advised, presently HUMINT is a dead-end field in the military, as there's not a lot of deployments to gain the required field experience in to advance quickly. However, the NORKS keep their shit up, or God Emperor Trump decides Assad has to eat a bullet and we might have fun.
>>
>>33893818
You aren't special, the military has policies in place regarding this shit. Stick to being a civ if you feel over qualified.
>>
>>33893933
Do not own up to it, retard? There isn't a giant fucking storage of medical records, they're kept independently by your doctor. Change doctors, get your records on file somewhere else, say you don't remember your previous doctors if asked.

If they find it at MEPS, "Oh, I didn't know". If they find it later "Oh, I didn't know".
>>
>>33856586
i want to join military but dont want to go through getting in shape
what do!?!
>>
>>33862990
Think long and hard, first figure out what kind of work you want to do (If you aren't planning career from the start, think afterwards, what do you WANT to do?). Then from there figure out what the options are in each branch, and what the pros and cons are of each branch.

Ultimately, if you don't want combat-oriented stuff, you're going to be best looking at

USAF
USN
USCG

Because comfort trumps retarded ego. Be advised that USCG really has limited options for outside-career building as it currently takes about 2 years just to get to an A school, so if you want to do something after 4, consider AF or N.

>>33864243
Foreign contacts refers to: People you are associated with, keep close contact with, and family ties. Does not refer to "My roommates grandfather" unless you're blowing your roommate.

>>33865756
Nah, it's true. 18y/o get better pickings for jobs because they can keep you in DEP longer to get you it. Once you're over 20, roughly, they can't/won't hold you for more than 2-3 months, so if your job isn't available, hold off until it is or take the hit.

>>33865895
Be forewarned, 18X is a secondary recruitment line for 11X airbornes. SFAS is selection, not pass/fail. You can pass everything and still not be selected. They're generally looking for people with deployment experience. You're guard so you're not entirely fucked, but just be prepared for the strong potential for the 82nd.

>>33865962
Depends on MOS you're going for. They can/will call 2-3 references, but it'll be the FBI for a background clearance if they do.

>>33868363
Depends on branch, but your review is gonna be long until sequester is lifted. May be outright denied if your area has met quotas.

>>33869380
Not since 2010/2011 bud, all federal agencies prioritize veteran hires.

>>33874241
Idk, when I did MEPS in 2011, the doc didn't give a shit. He stared at your asshole, fondled your balls, made you duck walk, and sent you away. It was the fucking service liason
>>
Not military but what can you guys tell me about Merchant Marines
>>
File: merchantmarine.jpg (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
merchantmarine.jpg
19KB, 300x300px
>>33895752

It's fucking sweet. The top jobs as Captain/Maritime Pilot/Chief Engineer all pull something like a quarter to half a million a year and the jobs that work up to that pay fairly well too.

You have to either go to Kingspoint, do four years at a relevant rate in the Coast Guard or Navy, or work on a ship privately. There are private colleges that let you get licensed, but they aren't worth it imo. If I weren't doing what I'm already committed to doing then I'd be looking hard at the MM.
>>
>>33895720

>Be forewarned, 18X is a secondary recruitment line for 11X airbornes

This is outdated. 18X drops have always been subject to needs of the Army, but recently since Infantry has been full they've been getting sent to lots of different jobs.
>>
File: 1493057619286.gif (1MB, 540x478px) Image search: [Google]
1493057619286.gif
1MB, 540x478px
>>33884999

Checked and keked
>>
File: 1487963040624.gif (1MB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1487963040624.gif
1MB, 540x540px
Wich one is better? 37F or 38B
>>
File: FB_IMG_1492314580587.jpg (12KB, 480x244px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1492314580587.jpg
12KB, 480x244px
Hi gents im looking to join the USAF soon and was wondering if any anons had experience in this particular branch of service.

Things i might consider going for under enlisted status.
1. Munitions Systems
2. SERE
3. TACP
4. In-flight refueler
5. Aerospace Propulsion
6. Air traffic control
7. Security forces
8. Nuclear weapons (maint and storage?)

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also im a fuckin gun nut like most of yall here whaalt branches have the best mos's thats deals specifically with weapon systems.
>>
>>33896606
Which is, honestly, 10x worse. But 18X still go to OSUT and airborne, so most likely end up in the 82nd with every other 18X. And your unit knows you were an 18X before you get there, so you eat shit until the next guy comes along.

>>33897084
What branches deal specifically with weapons systems? Army or Marines. They have infantry. If you want big guns, Army and Marines have artillery, Navy has rockets, and Air Force has bombs.

The jobs you listed are so wildly varied that I can't really give you solid advice on what direction, but let me break down what ones I do know.

>SERE
You'll be trained through SERE, and then be put in a training position to train the SOF, pilots, and other SERE candidates. You'll start in SERE I and have the opportunity to move up.

>TACP
Very competitive program, high washout rate. You'll be attached to Army or Marine units and direct air strikes. Can go from TACP to CCT with relative ease (As in, the job skills are not wildly different. CCT has unnecessarily brutal selection).

>Air Traffic Control
If you want a civilian job making 120k+, a high suicide rate, and tons of stress, this is for you.

>Security Forces
This job is the bread and butter of "too smart for army/marines too dumb for air force" jokes. However, it has a lot of different subgroups that all fall within the SF banner. At the start, you'll be an MP, riding a golf cart around writing parking/speeding tickets and making literally everyone hate you. You'll eventually have the chance to specialize, though. You can get SWAT/SRT training, and do that. You can go into DAGRE, and do somewhat sneaky sneaky missions to secure air fields, but realistically you'll be providing force protection to the Air Force Special Operations Squadrons. Meaning, when they deploy their jets, you'll be guarding that location. Then there's a list of various specialties you can gain.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-30-20-23-34.png (447KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-30-20-23-34.png
447KB, 480x800px
>>33897131
I listed them based on interest sorry about not making that clear.

SF sounds like they get alot of shit. I was hoping to get training close or equivilent to a cop so when i got out i could transition in a local pd or sd.

Aerospace propulsion is something im somewhat familiar with being an aviation fag i know i can make good money civi wise.

Guns as in anything that sends a projectile down range or uses light to destroy targets lol im not picky i could care less if i had m4's and 12gauge pumps to play with and clean just something to let me learn new things about weapon platforms. Hell even if its not small arms im game.
Thanks for the info friend.
>>
>>33897174
Most PDs don't give a shit what your military background was, you get that sweet veteran credit. Also, many PDs are now, on the hush hush, trying not to hire former Infantry (with deployments) and MPs.
>>
>>33897254
Whys that?
>>
>>33897270
They don't care what you did because they have to send you to the academy anyway, and because they get to say they hired a veteran.

On the other topic.

Infantry is trained kill first ask questions later. And, especially if deployed, that mentality is not going to be broken by an, at most, 6mo academy. This "movement" may have subsided in recent years, but was in full swing between 2010 to 2015 to the best of my knowledge, especially by big-city PDs.

As far as MPs, it's because MPs are known to be buddyfuckers, which doesn't jive with the PD mentalities. Also, MOST MPs are generally useless pricks.
>>
should I go army or marines? And how should I prepare physically? I was interested in trying ranger school, hence the army.
>>
>>33897357
Ah ithanks see for the info bud.
>>
>>33897397
between the two, army has more schools and opportunities to better yourself. are you sure you're not confusing ranger school for RASP? because ranger school is simply a leadership course, RASP is what you need to go through in order to get into the 75th.
>>
>>33897443
thanks for clarifying that difference, and how should I prepare for RASP? And what score on the ASVAB would I need? any other advice you could offer as well?
>>
File: 1488245266656.jpg (76KB, 480x656px) Image search: [Google]
1488245266656.jpg
76KB, 480x656px
>>33884999

>join the Air Force, we have pizza parties
>>
>>33897452
>how should I prepare for RASP
run a lot - to do both long distance running and HIIT. long distance running to build your stamina, with high intensity interval training to make you faster. do push ups, sit ups, pull ups, the usual calisthenics almost every day. time yourself on all your exercises since you will be timed in 2 minutes to do as much as you can. don't shoot for the bare minimum, push yourself to excel. you should also be swimming, at least once to twice a week since you will be tested for it at RASP. swimming is also a nice low impact exercise so you can give your joints a rest while still maintaining cardiovascular fitness. also, always stretch before exercising since stretching will lessen your chances of injury.

you should also practice rucking, start with 25 - 30 lbs and work your way up to 45 - 50 lbs. you're going to be walking long distances with a high amount of weight on your back for RASP so by preparing ahead it won't seem as hard. remember, get a rucksack that'll sit high and not sag which would put strain on your lower back.

I also highly recommend picking up a copy of "Get Selected! For Special Forces" since even though the book covers training for SFAS, a lot of the information will be highly relevant for RASP. It's especially detailed on foot care, which if ignored can make training hell due to pain. Also look up "12 Week Ranger Assessment and Selection Program Training Plan" to work yourself up to standards, the plan assumes you're relatively fit before beginning so take care not to injure yourself. Good luck anon, you should give yourself 6 months to a year of preparation before you ask for the ranger option, which is known as "option 40."
>>
>>33897540
thank you for the informed, clear and comprehensive advice I really needed that.
>>
>>33897540
forgot to add, you'll want to score a 90+ on the ASVAB so you have a wider job pool. I don't know how you fare academically, but a copy of "ASVAB for dummies 2017" will get you up to speed, just study that book 3-4 days a week. If you're concerned about math simply do the exercises.
>>
>>33897357
Is that really true about infantry though? Because there was a case a while back where a Marine rifleman didn't shoot a guy who was waving a gun around because he didn't consider him a real threat. The police department fired him for not shooting the guy.

Feels like cops with no combat experience are more likely to flip their shit and start shooting when facing a potential threat than someone who has combat experience.
>>
>>33897605
Police officer who was a former marine rifleman i mean.
>>
>>33897605

I know that was the big recruiting mentality from 2010 to 2015, for sure. PDs were getting exhausted from essentially HAVING to hire veterans, many of whom were very obviously not who they wanted, but civil service laws are retarded. So, they started to basically weed out infantry and MPs.
>>
>>33897690
Yeah i get they want to weed out MP's, they're taught to be authoritarian and confrontational as fuck and that won't work when working with civilians.

Shit, i want to join the police after my contract is up and i'm going in as 19D, hope that doesn't fuck me over.
>>
>>33897719
Out of curiosity, why 19D over 11x?
>>
>>33897719
Nah, Cav Scout should be fine. The big thing was, EVERY retard in America was a former 0311/11B in 2008 or so, and by 2010 PDs realized they were hiring some very dumb people, and very aggressive people. However, you can't publicly say, or even internally say, "We're not going to hire veterans", so they started to look for reasons. The majority of their problems were overly aggressive former infantry, so they went for the "kill first, ask later" mentality as the internal reason. Externally, they were just not qualified to their standard.
>>
>>33897733
Because i'm a map autist and i like the idea of going to pathfinder school and navigation. So it feels like cav scout is a good mix of combat arms and more theoretical stuff compared to infantry.

>>33897739
Gotcha, thanks for info.
>>
>>33897759
Nothing wrong with going cav scout, I just have a cav scout buddy that always shit talks infantry and an infantry buddy that always shit talks cav scouts.
>>
>>33897771
Yeah that's part of the culture i guess. I personally consider it as banter. Kinda like when i was in college there was always massive trash talking between electrical engineering students and mechanical engineering students. Or between our university and another university.

So in my mind it's just all in good fun to try to surpass each other to stay sharp. Some retards probably takes it seriously but i just ignore them.

But yeah, i can understand that infantry get a bit annoyed by scouts who unironically say "we do what the infantry does, and more".
>>
>>33897771
It's just banter man. End of the day they both need each other and have each other's backs, no real animosity.
>>
Anyone know what the recruiting climate is like in the US Army right now? I recently heard they're trying to meet quota so they're handing out a lot of waivers.
I'd have to get a waiver for adjustment disorder, RE-3, which I'm pretty doubtful about since I don't have much to show in the way of academics/work yet.
>>
>>33897798
Army is pretty strict right now, they're even clamping down on marijuana use these days. But ask a recruiter because that shit can change from day to day. But when i was at the recruiter i saw a lot of people being turned down for misdemeanors that used to be OK a few years ago.

I did see a guy who got a waiver for possesion of marijuana so nothing is impossible.
>>
>>33897798
It depends on where you are in the country. Quotas are specific to the recruiting station, and determined by recruiting command. So if your recruitment station has very low numbers, but the next station has very high, they aren't going to waive you.

Right now, there's virtually no chance of a waiver for any non-minor medical thing getting in. Wait until things escalate and the sequester is ended.
>>
File: 1ff.jpg (126KB, 960x645px) Image search: [Google]
1ff.jpg
126KB, 960x645px
How easy is it to bullshit your way into a Shaving Waiver?

I don't get ingrown hairs that often, I just don't like my babyface.
>>
New thread
>>33898008
>>
>>33897971
Deal with it son or don't join at all
>>
File: us army sikh captain.jpg (684KB, 788x1216px) Image search: [Google]
us army sikh captain.jpg
684KB, 788x1216px
>>33898133
What if he pretends to be bro tier Sikh
>>
I'm 26. Should I still enlist or wait till SHTF in NK
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 53

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.