[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does getting shot feel like?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 199
Thread images: 17

What does getting shot feel like?
>>
>>33856381
Go to Chicago and find out
>>
>>33856381
Got hit by a shrapnel of a case head separation, if that counts.
>>
I got shot with a Kolibri in prague, it stung like fuck but it wasn't all that bad

You can probably withstand a great deal of pain due to adrenaline too
>>
>>33856389
Praguefag here, story?
>>
>>33856381
I got shot in Afghanistan. The bullet didn't even hurt, I had to be told I was bleeding. The tourniquet hurt far more than the bullet going in.
>>
>>33856419
>I got shot in Afghanistan. The bullet didn't even hurt, I had to be told I was bleeding.

I think I've heard that story 20 times from 20 different people

Not saying you're a bullshitter, I just hear that in particular a lot

Where did you get hit? I hope you hadn't taken out your side plates like a mong
>>
>>33856389
Great Battlefield 1 fanfic my friend, ima upvote that, link me your YouTube™ channel so I can like and subscribe, twitch too if you got it.
>>
>>33856423
We didn't have side plates when I was there.

I was hit in the right thigh.
>>
Got shot through the hand, didn't realize it happened until I saw the blood.

Didn't start hurting until the doctor emptied some kind of cleaning fluid that made me feel a shitload of pressure in it.

Couple hours after the fact it started to hurt, but more than bearably, and after that I had hydrocodons.
The swelling was kind of a bitch over the next couple days, but the most pain came from it healing whenever I stretched my hand out, like to pick something up.

Also, no loss of hand function or mobility! .38 Special entered under the thumb and exited under the pinky, traveling through the palm just under the skin.
>>
>>33856381
itchy
>>
>>33856445
how'd that happen?
>>
>>33856403
It was either just before or just after the Berlin wall came down, I just went to the wrong neighbourhood and got robbed for my cigarettes by 8 teenagers

I was a 21 year old tourist from Northern Ireland, I got uppity and got shot and that was that, it was only in the fleshy part of the shoulder next to the collar bone, I still have a scar there however it shows up very poorly in photographs

I'm at least 80% certain it was a kolibri as the guy who did it was flashing it about, I have to go off memory alone, I remember distinctly that he was wearing a brown overcoat with 3 black buttons

So if that was you, fuck you.
>>
>>33856449
FUCKING THIS.
>>33856453
Friend being a retard.
>>
Was shot in the face by a .22. Bounced off my cheekbone and went through my sinus to my soft palate and hit my spine.

You feel the heat of the bullet and it feels like you've been punched by Mike Tyson. But the real pain starts the next day. The most indescribable pain. I didn't sleep for over 6 days because of it. Morphine helps for about 40 seconds but then it comes back in full force. It was around 3 weeks before the pain became manageable.
>>
>>33856474
Sounds like it's because it hit your spine, that would fuck you up big time no doubt
>>
>>33856381
How's that he's not dead?
>>
Ive never been shot but ive been hit with some shrapnel from a catastrophic case head separation on a ruger gp100 .357 revolver. Still have some brass in my hand.
at first all i felt was the concussive force of the blast coming out the back of the cylinder, it burnt by hand pretty bad but i didnt think i had brass stuck in my hand. didnt start stinging until about an hour after it happened.
>>
>>33856489
It was a few small fragments, and when I say "hit" that's a guess. They are almost touching my spine. The staff didn't know if they hit and bounced off or if they stopped on their own accord just before hitting it.

There is no permanent damage from it besides half my face being numb
>>
>>33856423
And you'll hear it more. It's pretty common with rifle rounds, especially when they're surplus slavshit that don't tumble/fragment because they're surplus slavshit.

I had a similar incident.
>get shot in Iraq
>7.62x54r went just under front plate through the soft armor, through my lower gut at a slight angle, and out through the top of my asscheek
>either due to being an AP/[other specialty round] or just being a shitty design it icepicked me, never knew I was hit until someone noticed the entire back of my left leg was covered in blood
>they call medevac helo
>I walk my own damn ass up to it and get on, sitting there talking and joking with flight medics as they slap an occlusive over exit wound and call it good til I get to CASH
>have minor surgery at CASH to sew up 2 small holes in my small intestine, low-priority evac to Germany for 3 weeks
>RTD before stitches are even out
>on high-dose antibiotics for the next 5 months
>fine now
>>
>>33856519
Its a she and its just special effects makeup.
>>
>>33856381
never happened to me
>>33856519
>>33856544
cheque your pronouns shitlord
>>
>>33856537
Well you know. Once .22 enters your body, it bounces around in there.

That's why hitmen love it.
>>
>>33856541
wow, when was this? modern military medicine is that good?
>>
>>33856632
My mate got shot with a 22 as a kid, no bouncing just a decent cavity and a fractured femur.
>>
File: 1492501515353.gif (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492501515353.gif
2MB, 1280x720px
>>33856381
Like a bag of sand.
>>
>>33856474
You ever get a sympathy fuck from the chick that shot you?
>>
>>33856770
Nope, not that I would want to even if offered. Would be hard to not just choke her to death if we were fucking after what she did.
>>
Like a bee sting but way worse.
>>
>>33856381
salty milk and coins
>>
>>33856381
Like bags of sand
>>
>>33856423
>I think I've heard that story 20 times from 20 different people

What? Getting shot apparently feels the same for a lot of people in similar contexts? How fucking weird!
>>
Like a bag of sand
>>
>>33856825
Story?
>>
Got shot by a .38s in the chest (right side). The bullet pierced me.

It didn't touched any ribs, fortunately, Even so, it hurt like a bitch. It felt like a punch but concentrated in a little point and 10x harder. After that actual shot, what kept hurting was my lounge, since it collapsed.

Up to this day it hurts from time to time.
>>
>>33857101
>what kept hurting was my lounge, since it collapsed.
physical wounds can heal but a man's lounge is his castle, don't fuck with it
>>
>>33857074
Was shot by a bitch who was taken to my shooting range by her boyfriend. Neither of them had any idea what they were doing. She decided it would be the smart thing to see if the gun is unloaded by pointing it at the bench dividers and pull the trigger. I was at the bench next to her so I was hit.

She got no punishment (probation) because she played the pussy card. She also posted pictures on facebook of her with a gun not even a month later. I also got no money for my 300 grand in medical bills because she was on welfare.
>>
Bag of sand
>>
>>33857135
>Got no money for my 300 grand in medical bills because she was on welfare.

I should really stop browsing 4chan. My blood pressure always gets fucked up due to stuff like this.

What was she like when that bitch shot you?
>>
>>33856381
Hit in left hip/right hand. Hip burned at first, ached and throbbed for months. Hand wasn't that bad, stuck a band aid on it and called it good.
>>
>tfw want to wear a bullet I was shot with as a necklace so I people will ask about it and I can tell them the story but don't ever want to be shot
>>
>>33857149
Not coins and salty milk?
>>
Is it weird that I've always wanted to be shot in a bulletproof vest?
>>
>>33857175
Exactly how you would suspect a woman to react. Yelling and crying, blaming the boyfriend. You know. Basic female shit.
>>
>>33856456
Bullshit. When you told the story before you brought it with you and took it to customs at the border.

Don't ask how I remember this.
>>
>>33856648
It's more that the shitty ammo did about the same damage as an appendectomy because it was a clean through-and-through that hit nothing vital.
>>
>>33857205
Kek. A guy I know fell into a castle moat while being a drunk idiot. Complex fracture in femur. Had to call in a heli, but being a castle - and them being pretty fucking inaccesable, bunch of guys had to take the fat fuck from the moat and down the hill. When he healed, he put the screws and strips of metal that held his leg together in a vodka bottle and had it displayed in the castle's gallery, labeled "A step into darkness". Later on he got the strips of metal made into a necklace.
>>
Retarded fudd uncle NDed a .22 into my leg when I was eleven. Only hit meat and went straight through, thankfully, but it still felt like someone was stabbing me with a sewing needle made of lava.
>>
>>33857233

I am not surprised. What happened after that?
>>
>>33857260
What was your uncle and dad like when that happened?
>>
>>33857288
Uncle was from my mom's side of the family and never got along well with my dad. This was either on or around the 4th of July.

Uncle tried to act like it was my fault somehow that he was trying to be revolver ocelot with a ruger and my dad spent a good 10 minutes calling him a retard and a fuckup.

Actually haven't seen the man since then, now that I think about it.
>>
>>33856381
I've heard it feels like getting the worst punch of your life, except it goes theough you
>>
>>33857276
Walked to bathroom to assess damage. Group of people were all gathered around me freaking out. Ambulance came like 15 mins later. They asked me a bunch of questions and then knocked me out. Woke up in a helicopter strapped to a board. They knocked me out again. Woke up again at the hospital when they were cutting my clothes off. Had surgery and woke up the next day with a breathing tube and a tube sucking blood from my stomach.
>>
I got shot in the head by a .22 once. The doctor said the bullet bounced around my brain cavity and caused a lot of damage.

I was in the process of burglarizing this guys house. Suddenly, I heard him rack the slide of his shotgun and I booked it in the other direction out of sheer terror. Unfortunately I ran into his wife who was providing backup with the 10/22.

Anyway, I digress. It pretty much felt like a bag of sand.
>>
File: IMG_3581.jpg (50KB, 800x733px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3581.jpg
50KB, 800x733px
there is so much RP on this thread it physically hurts
>>
>>33857312
Also, what's your mom like when that happened?

Shit like this is the reason why I'm scared of other people carrying guns, you never know how retarded they are. For me, I'm pretty fucking autistic when it comes to firearm safety; I don't give a fuck what other people think.
>>
>>33857331
All memeing aside, .22 does bounce when it hits bone. Same for most handgun calibers actually.
>>
>>33857354
My mom was surprisingly calm. She was a nurse, so she fixed me up as best she could before driving me the 20 minutes to the hospital. Fashioned a bubble out of a trashbag so I didn't get blood on anything in the car.
>>
>>33856381
I got hit in my sides with a high velocity nerve gas round by Assad's troups.
My guts felt warm and I slowly got dizzy, tumbling around in the field finally collapsing.
The intoxication caused a strong taste of salt and pennies that woke me up. I managed to get to the camp by a hair's thickness and had my sides removed.
>>
>>33856381
it feels like getting shot.
>>
>>33857383
I hope she took a shit on your retarded uncle.
>>
>>33857391
OY VEY
>>
>>33857391
>had my sides removed

did someone tell you a good joke on the way or something?
>>
>>33857412
Seeing as he wasn't even at my mother's funeral, I think there was probably a big falling out over it.
>>
>>33857320
if you slowly killed her in a cellar for years, i seriously would understand.
>>
>>33857426

Fuck. Sorry for your loss. She seemed like a good woman.
>>
>>33857260
I'm this anon:

I wasn't actually super interested in guns until this happened. Brains sure do work weird.
>>
>>33857320
Tell us what she looks like. Is she qt?
>>
>>33857320
shit like this is why i get anxiety going to the range.....

why cant i shoot in my backyard? fuck you rick scott
>>
I got shot in the eyeball, from point blank range.
[spoiler]was a plastic bullet from a toy gun[/spoiler]
>>
>>33857437
I wish more people did. The female nurses in the icu all kept saying I should forgive her. >>33857452
Like a redneck overweight Stacy.
>>
>>33857491
Why the fuck would they want you to forgive that retard.
>>
File: 1468572483352.jpg (15KB, 248x273px) Image search: [Google]
1468572483352.jpg
15KB, 248x273px
>>33857490
Do you now wear an eye patch like The Boss?
>>
>>33856381
depends on the kaliber and shot placement.

got shot 3 times.

first was with a 7.62 in afghanistan. the bullet entered my lower gut area and exited an inch from my spine. felt like someone poking you with a stick. a minute later or so it felt like a bee sting. i noticed that i was hit and bleeding, only minutes before passing out due to blood lost.

second time was with an .22 at my local range, some fucktard mishandled his gun an and shot me in the leg.
bullet got stuck next to my femur. felt like someone driving a glowing nail in my leg.
paramedics arrived and and later in the hospital doctors removed the bullet with some local anaesthesia. wasnt that bad and healed up in a few weeks.

third time was with an 9mm in brazil.
i was on vacation and visiting a friend of mine, she was doing volunteer work in a poor district and some gangmembers and police started a firefight in the same street. it only was a graze on my left hip area.
felt like a mixture of bad road burn and a cut.
police drove me to a hospital. they cleaned it out, and gave me antibiotics.
>>
>>33857135
Take her to USDA. Your city da is shit.
>Or shit that didnt happen for 500
>>33857175
>>33857233
>>33857452
Fuck outta here /pol/
>>
>>33856389
>>33856474
its bizzare how you can recognize people on /k/ from their getting shot stories
>>
File: 230568672.jpg (93KB, 528x960px) Image search: [Google]
230568672.jpg
93KB, 528x960px
>>33857590
Yeah it totally didn't happen.
>>
>>33857065
or that adrenaline is an excellent painkiller?
>>
>>33857491
Lying sack of shit.
>>
>>33857573
Sounds like you simultaneously have really good and really shitty luck
>>
>>33857509
Most Women are fucking terrible and poor excuses of humans.

I'm only assuming there are exceptions because I haven't met one yet.

Still want kids though, guess I'm going to have to adopt the black father relationship dynamic to make that happen.
>>
File: A7gqlMo.gif (2MB, 240x103px) Image search: [Google]
A7gqlMo.gif
2MB, 240x103px
I was shot in the calf with a 9mm. The best way to describe the pain was like those 1000 degree knife videos. Like someone stabbing you with a heated blade then removing it. Also with it being a bullet and not a knife I slightly felt my flesh tear in a spinning motion. The pain wasn't that bad afterwards, just a lingering burning, but the next day was horrible. It felt like my leg couldn't even move and had to use crutches for two weeks before I could put weight on it.

Weirdest part is the scar left behind. Most people when they get scars it's something small or the scar goes away. If you have a big enough scar it's like a piece of skin that you can't feel anymore. Anytime I touch it I don't feel it or I feel some sort of phantom pain.

TL;DR shot by 9mm doesn't feel to good.
>>
>>33857601
Fucking hell, glad you recovered. Story behind that faggot tattoo on your pec?

>>33857590
Fuck off back to plebbit. You clearly haven't been around women.
>>
>>33857608
If you have ever been around women you would know how fucking stupid they are.

Like the cunt who got her ex 3 years in prison by saying he raped her. In reality she didn't want him going to the same college as her so that was the logical thing to do in her roastie mind. She confessed and was then tried for false rape allegations where she cried and tried to set up a gofund me claiming she was the victim.

Women are terrible things.
>>
>>33857644
No real story behind it. It's a symbol from my favorite cd that I grew up listening to.
>>
>>33857661
Women are the sweetest things only if you are a strong man for them to look up to. But sadly, there are plenty of weak men these days.

Can't blame them, it's only in their nature.
>>
>>33857590
Fuck off, you know nothing about women.
>>
mostly unpleasant experience.

>>33857634
>Most Women are fucking terrible and poor excuses of humans.
along with almost all males
>>
>>33857682
Tell me the title of the album so I can listen to it too. I hope you have good taste.
>>
>>33857684
That's not even the case. Even back in the era where they were kept with no rights, they still cheated and did stupid shit.
>>
>>33857690
Dude have you ever left your house? Males are usually pretty cool, and women are almost always cunts unless you can do something for them
>>
>>33857695
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMV6M2Vnqpc
>>
>>33857133
the cost of remodeling them can be astronomical.
>>
>>33857644
>>33857661
Nah newfags, I'm redpilled. But I took your mgtow puke and perfected.
Carry on.
>>
>>33857684
Is this an unironic beta orbiter?

Anyway kiddo, the first step to being a man, ditsy little cute bitches look up too, is to not make excuses for them, that's their fucking job. Call them on their bullshit and constantly challenge them.

But I guess that's too hard, better go post another meme on Facebook about how women only go for assholes.
>>
>>33857704
>>33857741

That's what I meant. You need to be a really REALLY strong man who fucks her real good every night making her call you Daddy. While being a stable provider and leader who takes no shit from others.

They're hardwired to be loyal to men like that.
>>
>>33856381
Good news, armed citizen ends mass shooter threat.

http://www.wfaa.com/news/two-shot-killed-in-restaurant-shooting-in-arlington/436569576?sf75979662=1
>>
File: 1488489076758.jpg (39KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1488489076758.jpg
39KB, 600x600px
>>33857716
>degenerate music
>firearms
>>
>>33857684
This. It's in their nature. Nature is made of percentages. When they step over bound, gas light them.
>>
>>33857753
"Act" like but not necessarily are. Learn to be a double standard but know your code. Then youre g2g
>>
>>33857753
No they're not. I've fucked literally dozens of married women with the logic that women are humans and make their own choices. Until you can treat your wife like property again there's only cucks religious zealots and single men.

How many times your wife apologize for not answering the phone right away? Every time she was sorry after calling you back she was bouncing on a man's dick.
>>
>>33857347
>be me
>a bag of sand
>mad all the time
>27 years old now and haven't hit anything
>nobody ever feels what i feel like
>decide to shape up and do something about it, but seems like nobody wants to propel anything heavier than 240gr these days
>let alone a giant bag of stupid sand like me
>finally i meet a really nice woman
>she drops me on her husband's foot
>he picks me up and throws me straight into her hips
>love at first momentum transfer; it's glorious
>we're inseparable now
>get over myself and just think about supporting her
>get a job as the contents of a clearing bucket
>all those bullets i used to be jealous of now have to come to me
>>
>>33857684
i read somewhere that bitchiness is a genetically programmed testing behavior for a woman to ensure her male can still provide for her and protect her.
interestingly being in a relationship lowers testosterone so the male tolerates this behavior better.
>>
>>33857711
married and divorced THREE TIMES, so yeah i'm a 3 time loser.
i'm not in denial about whose at fault though, cuz it takes two to tango.
alcohol company's make billions off dumb ass dudes every year.
>>
>>33857810
I guess that means that 3rd-wave feminism is a society-scale shit test to weed out the betas from the alphas. The weakness of even the most staunch feminist is a strong alpha who gives her a good dicking.
>>
>>33857799
your an idiot. You fucked (keyword) insecure womeN. It's insecure women that get fucked like that, and psychopathic control freaks. Choose your poison
>>
>>33857760
Do you know where you are? I bet more than half of the people in this thread are traps/furries.
>>
>>33857799
That's because their husbands are limp-wristed beta cucks who provide zero excitement and stimulation in their lives. Those women are free game, they never belonged to them in the first place.
>>
>>33857866
i would say you are right.
up to the point when a jealous husband
reminds you of the subject of this thread.
good hunting, anon.
>>
>>33857866
Explain the women that cheat on their movie star husbands. Or the ones that cheat on their soldier husbands. Women are just retarded. You could be fucking Rambo and she would still cheat on you.
>>
>>33856381
Someone once told me that it feels like a hot knife. You wont notice unless it's somewhere fatal due to adrenaline.
>>
>>33857852
Every woman feels insecure from time to time. Seriously dude, stop making excuses for getting cucked. Especially stop suggesting other men follow the same cuckening you've embraced.

Women are for sex or children, any lasting relationship should be made with men. I could call up my best friend and tell him the most pathetic story ever, and he's not going to think less of me.
>your woman will.
I could call up any other of my friends and ask for several hundred bucks up to a few thousand, and they wouldn't even fucking hesitate.
>your woman will.
Society has changed, the nuclear family is dead. Put your trust and love into your brothers and your dick in strange. A baby's mamma is certainly a better option than a marriage.

Note, exceptions to the marry rule are strong womxn who make substantially more money than you, and women with such devote religious practices that they won't let you even swear around them without a huge hissy fit.
>>
>>33857951
>Put your trust and love into your brothers and your dick in strange.
don't EVER fuck crazy
>>
File: burglar.png (1MB, 760x971px) Image search: [Google]
burglar.png
1MB, 760x971px
>>33857972
Fuck you, I'm fucking anything my dick wants that will let me. So long as it's eighteen.

>birdshot, nearly point blank. to keep semi-thread related.
>>
File: 1475515323344.jpg (213KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1475515323344.jpg
213KB, 1600x1200px
>>33857901
Being a good husband and Sylvester Stallone are two entirely different skillsets Anon.

It's the man's fault for being a shit husband, and it's the woman's fault for being a shit wife; it's also both their faults for choosing each other in the first place.That's why you must choose your partner wisely; and make sure you're absolutely prepared to be a good husband and father before signing the deal.
>>
>>33858005
bro i'm telling you, don't fuck crazy
>>
>>33858005
That spread is too wide for it to be nearly point blank.
>>
File: drunkdude.jpg (153KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
drunkdude.jpg
153KB, 720x1280px
>>33858013
And I'm telling you it's never backfired.

More tested advice, don't fuck chinese hookers.
>>
>>33858010
easy on the sincere wisdom anon, this is /k/
but, true dat

t. 5'4" manlet with sexually attractive wife who isn't rushing to have kids and has career while I work out my engineering degree.
>>
>>33858044
it will backfire, it always does. it always has. when a woman can get you put in prison simply by saying "he raped me!" you're playing with fire, and if you don't see that as possibly happening to you you're straight up jumping into a house fire and taunting it.
>>
File: slut.jpg (215KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
slut.jpg
215KB, 720x1280px
>>33858064
I've been accused of rape twice. Don't be a pussy and certainly don't rape a bitch. Always make sure there's evidence to support your not raping them. Like lewd text messages, and consent to anal like mattress girl did.

Anyway, I'm out of photos of people shot. So I guess the only time I've been hit was a ricochet of birdshot and it felt like nothing.
>>
>>33858092
>I've been accused of rape twice.
pic related is you
>>
>>33858064

Fucking this. I always knew the "dont put your dick in crazy" rule, never had any experience with it or knew anyone that did. I still went around telling people this rule anyways anytime they were considering tapping some questionable poon.

What did i do anyways? Went and stuck my dick in crazy because she was ridiculously hot. What happened? All fucking hell broke lose and my life nearly destroyed. I am SO fucking lucky she didnt know where i lived and was too stupid to dig deep enough on google to find out.

Theres different tiers of crazy too. For reference i am talking about maximum crazy (ie: BPD psycho bitch crazy "haha i was JK when you asked if i was on birth control before you blew loads deep into my womb")

Literally needs to be institutionalized for her own safety let alone safety of others, not because i think shes a bitch but because she desperately needs the mental help.

DONT. FUCK. CRAZY. I dont fucking care if they are the best lay ever - it is not fucking worth it.
>>
>>33858146
>haha i was JK when you asked if i was on birth control before you blew loads deep into my womb
Your own fault for believing her, desu famalam
>>
>>33857760
>degenerate music
I'm sorry I don't spend my time listening to boring shit like Wagner, oh master of taste.
Fuck off and die, you authoritarian shitstain.
>>
>>33858520
Reznor's better
>>
>>33858639
>implying
It's all shit that you only claim to like because you're expected to. I highly doubt you can actually say WHY one classical orchestral artist is better than the other for any reason other than muh pollyteeks nazis XD heilhitler.
>>
>>33858146
You're retarded.

>See crazy
>HI CRAZY MY NAME IS ANON AND I LIVE AT 123 FAGGOT ST, BUGCHASER CITY, CLOSETEDFAG STATE, 80085 NOW THAT YOU HAVE MY DETAILS CAN WE FUK

Fuck crazy, just don't tell her who you are.
>>
>>33858689
crazy can still give you an STD or get knocked up. she may not be able to find you now, but in 16 years when she becomes able to subpoena the cops for a paternal search based on some FBI database and the kid she popped out, she's going to have a bone worth 18 years of alimony to pick with you.
>>
>>33856381
Quite a few years ago I was at a public shooting range and a guy near my friend and I had a jam in his .22 target pistol. My friend was shooting his gun while I was reloading mags and I heard the other guy's gun go off so I figured he had fixed the jam. It took like 10-13 seconds before I felt a cold and warm slightly stinging feeling in my shoulder. He shot me in the shoulder. The scar is very small, you wouldn't be able to tell I was shot but yeah, for me it felt cold, like when brisk wind rushes over your skin, and it felt warm around the skin, probably because the bullet slightly cauterizes the wound a tiny bit. I wasn't bleeding as much as I though I would be either. There was a pulsating stinging sensation too. I'm glad it was only a .22 though. He paid my medical bills and said he'd be more cautious at the range but as long as I didn't have to pay the $13k it cost for the surgery, meds, and ambulance, I was fine with that.
>>
>>33858713

>Not getting snipped

You're clearly a closet homosexual. Take control of your life or a woman will.
>>
>>33858728
>instead of not being as horny as i'd like to be, thus suppressing my genetic instincts, i'm going to eliminate myself from the gene pool
yeah you should probably fuck crazy now that i think about it
>>
>>33856381
Took two 9mm rounds to my lower left leg last year. At first it just felt numb in different patches and itchy right in the wound, but after about 20 minutes it fucking hurt. Tourniquet around the thigh was by far the worst. Fucking excruciatingly painful.

Lost a good chunk of flesh, but I'm healed up now, just with a big segment of meat missing.
>>
>>33858740

>MUH FUTURE GENERATUONS

Get bent, pussy.
>>
>hit in calf by .22
>worst pain on earth, hot nail

>hit by .45
>pressure and oomph

i barely felt the fawty five
fuck small bullets
>>
>>33858740
>not putting your sperm on ice and then getting a vasectomy so you can have kids later but you have no chance of unexpected pregnancies

GIT GUD
>>
>>33858801
>pressure and oomph
Well, that settles it. .45 is like having consensual gay sex.
>>
>>33858685
I don't think Trent Reznor is a classical orchestral artist mate
>>
File: 1493683488758.png (146KB, 595x379px) Image search: [Google]
1493683488758.png
146KB, 595x379px
>>33857590
>talking anything remotely negative about women is /pol/
W E W jkys t b h f a m
>>
>>33857661
Na, if you're an alpha and don't let them get away with shitty behavior they're fine. Most women will not admit this, but they want a man to lead the way. No woman respects a pushover.
>>
>>33859118
Do you believe that infantry soldiers are betas? Because the majority of spouses of infantry cheat. Do you believe that a lister movie stars are betas? Because women cheat on their movie star husbands all the time. Do you believe that billionaires are betas? Because spouses of billionaires cheat.

Women don't have the capacity to think ahead and don't believe they can ever be blamed for anything. You can be the most alpha man in the world and women will still cheat on you. They honestly don't believe they can do wrong. If they cheat it's your fault for letting them. If they flirt it's your fault. Everything is the man's fault. Fuck that. I'll have a kid with a good looking 3'rd world bitch and then cut her off and take the child. Women are breeding stock and should be treated as such.
>>
>>33859265
That's a good point. I haven't thought about all the cases that staunchly disprove any lack of manliness as the reason so many women fuck around.
>>
lol you plebs. when will you learn that 2d is the only way
>>
>>33859429
Glad you agree you beta fag. Maybe one day your wife's bull will teach you to be a man.
>>
>>33858689

Yeah because life is so clearclut and cookie cutter. Its not always so obvious. Sure you get a few red flags - but hey all girls are crazy to an extent and shes 9/10 so why not? I talked to her casually for a while before anything happened; obviously i was being vigilant but i had no idea she was a nutter. I dont go around with fake identities or some shit for every chick i bang. And what if things worked out? "Hey sorry babe i lied my name isnt actually Dave Davidson its anon" yeah thatll go over well.

Only after my jizz was oozing from her twat the REAL craziness starts coming out of the bag. Only then i was aware that i was now in a survival situation.

The point here is that if you see red flags, dig deeper. Dont push them aside.
>>
>>33856381
Stings like a razor and burns like hot coffee.
>>
>>33857753
based on your extensive experience with women, i see
>>
>>33856381

I was shot with an air rifle

It made me jump but didnt really hurt, maybe because of adrenaline

left a big bruise
>>
>>33856381
>>33856381
>>33856381

Who is this?
>>
>>33857604
I've been told it is for only a short period of time like other animals with bad injuries it gives you enough time to fly and seek coverage or protection from your group
>>
>>33860623
Or in the case of some animals, kill whatever just injured it before it dies. Going an eye-for-an-eye species wide is a good way to make sure you don't get fucked with much.
>>
>>33856537
>there is no permanent damage
oh wow that's a relief you were really lucky
>besides half my face being numb
fucking hell
sorry my dude
>>
>>33856419
Same round hit the edge of my sappi and deformed a piece went between my ribs and cut some vessels inside. Whole body kinda vibrated ( best I can explain) I hit the ground scrambled to cover looked down saw the blood, didn't actually hurt for about 5 minutes then it felt like someone was pouring molten lead into me
>>
>>33856381
>What does getting shot feel like?

Like a painless punch and then I guess depending where very painful (for me) about 20 minutes after pain like a bunch of broken fingers (shattered right forearm), I have had other damage and did not even notice it though except I thought I was sweating to heavily and was leaking blood (back of knee, ribcage, back). Depends on the person and lots of other things like where, how numb you were and wired. All of these things
>>
>>33859265
>You can be the most alpha man in the world and women will still cheat on you. They honestly don't believe they can do wrong. If they cheat it's your fault for letting them. If they flirt it's your fault. Everything is the man's fault. Fuck that.

I think this is true. Basic truth is 99.99% o women cheat and the .01% are nuns.
>>
My dad got shot through the hand. I need to go find the pics, because they are absolutely brutal

>he was in the parking lot of a bar, when a drunk angry guy pulled out a .22 rifle and aimed it at a couple who he was arguing with
>my dad comes up behind him, tries to wrestle the gun from the guys hands
>as they both fight for it, my dad's hand slides to the end of the barrel
>it goes off, and the bullet goes through the first 3 fist knuckles
>dad and his friends beat the guy nearly to death, the the goes to hospital
>the bones of all 3 knuckles were "turned into cornflakes" and my dad needed 12 surgeries to save his hand and fingers
>multiple tendon graphs and hundreds of stitches all up his arm
>he can't move his fingers at all anymore
>8 years of disability while they finished all 12 surgeries
>>
>>33856648
Modern medicine has BEEN that good, take M16A1's into Gettysburg and see what happens.
>>
>>33861733
Hand injuries suck. So much going on in the hand, almost impossible to fix. Not to mention how many nerves we have in our hands, the healing process must have been brutal on your dad.
>>
>>33856423

>tourniquet
>side plates
>>
>>33856385
fpbp
>>
>>33856541
shit just think, a couple inches and your spine coulda been hit and youd be paralyzed
>>
>>33856825
did you ever end up talking to a lawyer to sue
>>
>>33857135
yeah you should talk to a lawyer, just because she didnt have the money at the time doesnt mean shes legally not obligated to compensate your injuries/PTSD/emotional stress
>>
>>33857716
Fucking love that album. Was listening to Angel With the Scabbed Wings on the way home today
>>
>>33858850
I do like me some NIN but the latest EP was not good
>>
>>33857065
No, I've heard from 20 different people "I went to afghanistan, I got shot, I didn't know until somebody told me"

That exact story in that order
>>
>>33856381

salty milk and coins
>>
Older brother was enlisted between '09 and '13, 300 series in the Marines, this is what he told me.

>Afghanistan
>The usual take contact from beyond 300 meters
>Lay suppressing fire in general direction and leave the area
>Or wait for bombs to fall on the bad guys
>Brother gets out from cover to move across the mountain while under cover fire
>Ten feet away from more cover
>Legs say "fuck you" and quit
>Brother drops like a sack of rocks
>Rolls 35 feet down the mountain
>Legs not cooperating like they should
>Not "Completely Lt. Dan, but like Gump in 10,000lb braces"
>Crawls on his back going back up the mountain a bit
>Team leader runs about 25 feet
>Fireman carries him back up the mountain
>Sets him behind a boulder
>Brother blacks out after that

Says he only remembers bits and pieces from when his TL set him down to being put on a plane to Germany. Turns out he took a 7.62x39 to the base of the spine, did some fucked shit to his nerves and it took him the better part of two years to relearn how to walk. He still needs a cane because of a severe limp, but he's on his feet.

Yes, he's still pissed that some shithead nailed him from 300+ meters with a shitty AK.
>>
>>33856381

Hunting accident when I was 17. 7mm-08 to the back of the leg, just missed the kneecap. Wasn't a military thing, so I can't speak to how adrenaline affects it or anything.

I was moving backward before I heard the shot, and was on the ground immediately. I was mostly confused. It felt like getting bit by something small but strong (yeah, yeah, Gump lol). Then it just started to burn. Fortunately, I was with my uncle at the time, and he was able to get me up on my feet and moving once he realized what happened. Guy who shot me comes sprinting through the brush screaming he's sorry, but I honestly didn't even notice he was there until we were pretty much back at the road.

Shock helps a lot with the pain, but it makes even basic problem solving almost impossible. I was sitting there trying to figure out how to get my leg over a log for a solid minute, muttering how my leg felt wet the entire time.

Actual pain set in once the shock started wearing off, but an ambulance was waiting by a nearby mile marker by the time we got to a road (thank you cautious uncle. Likes to know exactly where he parked)

>tl;dr it sucks. Non-combat wound means I wasn't anticipating getting shot, so it was mostly just confusion and concern about bleeding out instead of rolling around screaming "I'm hit, I'm hit!" like in the movies.
>>
>>33865724
well apparently it's because of the surplus slavshit lmao
>>
>>33865759
that sucks dood
if i ever meet him, i'll buy him a pizza
>>
>>33865724

To be fair, a LOT of people have that exact same story.

Most noncritical injuries don't take you out of a fight, so they keep going.

The "I didn't know" is probably them trying to sound like badasses sometimes, but really, it's easy to ignore something like that when someone is actively trying to kill you.
>>
>>33857573
How the fuck are you not dead?
>>
>>33865767
ill never understand what type of retard shoots at just a rustling bush without knowing what the fuck is in there
>>
>>33865911

He said he just missed a deer. We were maybe two hundred yards apart. Uncle and I were walking along a trail still, weren't even at our spot.

Not saying it was cool of him, but I can at least understand what happened. Good reminder to always check your background.
>>
>>33856381
if it doesnt break a bone or hit critical area, stabbing and cuts hurt more honestly
>>
>>33856445
How you doing, D3V3NT?
>>
File: IMG_0829.jpg (22KB, 328x290px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0829.jpg
22KB, 328x290px
>>33856381
>What does getting shot feel like?
Like warm apple pie, it tastes like chicken.
>>
File: 5321.jpg (51KB, 500x233px) Image search: [Google]
5321.jpg
51KB, 500x233px
>>33856381
Tried blowing my brains out when i was a stupid kid, it was some shitty .22LR pistol I bought from my drug dealer (I want to say it was a raven arms or something, looked like a really scared down AMT AutoMag), The bullet hit just above my temple and curved down to my chin, it knocked me out though. I remember my face feeling really hot when I was in the hospital, I had fragments and power burns on my face but other than that I was actually okay, aside from a gnarly scar.
>>
>>33866638
scaled*
>>
>>33857810
>what's it like to get shot?
>thread turns into braindead shit about how women are these simple machines
>but apparently men aren't nuh uh
MGTOW fuck off, you ruin too many threads.
>>
>>33866750
triggered pair of tits is triggered. You realize that you can have a wife and still think that women are retarded simplistic creatures of habit. They have no personality. They live for drama and will bring it with them everywhere they go.
t. was married for 3 years. It's so much better being single, especially if you have full custody of your child. You can actually raise them to be a respectable person.
>>
>>33866638
That's the thing about .22 LR it always turns left NASCAR style
>>
>>33856744
Underrated post
>>
I got shot by a 12 gauge target load in the back of my legs from about fifteen yards away when I was twelve.

My older brother shot me. I was walking up to reset some targets, he thought the shotgun was unloaded, and blasted the backs of my calfs and thighs. I had about 30 or so bb's in my legs. Lots of blood, and I freaked the fuck out because I was twelve, and had just been shot.

They only penetrated a half inch or so, but it hurt bad.

Getting them removed was weird, as they didn't put me under. Worst part was I had to lay on my stomach for a week or two because I couldn't walk very well. No major damage, and most of the scars have faded.
>>
>>33856381
A friend of mine got accidentally shot by a 12-bore (12-ga) with No. 6 shot. he said it hurt like fuck and the shot was bloody hot.
>>
>>33857573
damn, maybe you should stay in your hometown...and if you have a story about being shot in ur hometown, don't.
>>
File: eeb.jpg (52KB, 640x481px) Image search: [Google]
eeb.jpg
52KB, 640x481px
>>33866638
>>
>>33857331
1. Are you black
2. Did you sue the fuck out of them for trapping you like that
>>
>>33867333
underrated post. sage
>>
>>33856744
This.
>>
>>33867203
btfo
>>
>>33867203
Not the guy you're responding to, but MGTOW autists have been shitting all over /diy/ and /out/ with their braindead nonsense. It's annoying.
>>
>>33867538
1. Are you retarded
2. See question 1
>>
To actually answer OP's question, here's a description of it straight from the mouth of Best President:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTEi27JpwBY
>>
>>33866638
>>33867462
JJJ is right.
>>
Got winged by a .270 while out hunting by some dipshit that didn't check his backstop. Apparently, the bullet blew apart the deer's antler, traveled 50 more meters, and it hit me in the arm. Felt like I got hit by a hammer for a while but I have full mobility in my arm and there's not much of a scar. The guy rushed over when he heard me yelling in pain, after he went to where the deer's location was.

It also itched like fuck
>>
>>33867203
>They live for drama and will bring it with them everywhere they go.

Holy fuck this. I know some who can keep a lid on this, but I have come across fucking plenty who are nothing but drama machines and or loudmouths.

Can't fucking tell anyone anything at work because there's a handful of ladies who will hear and tell EVERY FUCKING ONE about it.

>OH DID YOU HEAR SO-AND-SO DRANK SO MUCH THE OTHER NIGHT AND BLACKED OUT IN THE PARKING LOT?
Etc.

And then the only young girl who is single and not slutty only likes black dudes. Three are as bro-tier as grills can get.
>>
>>33858850

Isnt Trent a classically trained pianist?
Thread posts: 199
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.