[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Given the recent political bickering and potential shitstorm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

Given the recent political bickering and potential shitstorm down on Kosovo, will you guys support the good guys this time?
>>
>>33855435
damn wish our military let girls with their hair down, they need all the help they can get there.
>>
>>33855439
....aus?
>>
>>33855439
Well... at least they have that going for them I guess.
>>
>>33855448
US, outside of a small minority of the airforce you got to be piss drunk to go wicking on base.
>>
File: 2000px-SPP_SrbDobGarda.svg.png (798KB, 2000x2636px) Image search: [Google]
2000px-SPP_SrbDobGarda.svg.png
798KB, 2000x2636px
>>33855435
Кocoвo јe Cpбијa
>>
>>33855435
No they won't, another shitstorm would be the ideal situation for nato to move in on Serbia for another foothold
>>
Good guys?
Like that time the Serbians raped and cut open a pregnant woman alive? Or maybe that other time when the Serbs torched an entire village near Drenica Valley while innocent children were inside.

OP, obviously have a warped sense of morality.
>>
>>33855524
OP is overweight and never had good relationships with women in life. Making these shitty threads on /k/ is all he can do.
>>
>>33855524
>le good old spin meme

What's up with that Haradinej cunt who you refuse to deliver to court? You might know him, one who decapitated an infant?
>>
>>33855524
was she Muslim? if she was, then the Serbs did the right thing.
>>
>>33855485
this. fug nato
>>
>>33855778
Kill yourself.
>>
>>33855435
Friendly reminder: serbs got shrekt in no less than 4 seperate wars during the 90s, you faggots are about as relevant as the Russian navy
>>
>>33855524
But le ebin Serbia meme
>>
Serbs are the niggers of europe
>>
>>33855485
Kosowo jest Serbskie!
>>
>>33855524
And the KLA dindu nuffin, of course.

I'm not saying that the Serbs are innocent, but there's a wealth of advocacy journalism bending the truth or straight up lying to get NATO involved in Yugoslavia, which includes downplaying the war crimes of the other factions.
>>
>>33855524
>Like that time the Serbians raped and cut open a pregnant woman alive?

Sauce and proofs mate.
>>
>>33855823
t. Buttblasted slime
>>
>>33855524
Keep spraying that shit out of your mouth like that and one day it will happen for real.
>>
>>33857002
^
>>
>>33855435

serbs & croats

who are the mooslimes ? they are the shit
>>
>>33855524
> 2 sides in the conflict
> Both sides commit atrocities and attempt genocide on the other
> Only 1 side is competent at doing so
No one held a moral high ground there. The Serbian side at least had political justification.
>>
>>33855435
>recent political bickering and potential shitstorm down on Kosovo
Im American, i dont pay attention to Europoors

Whats happening
>>
>>33855435
>serbs
>good guys

There are no good guys in a slavic shit flinging raping genocide contest. Best of luck with your shit government :^)
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.