[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not too happy being a victim

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: images.png (8KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
8KB, 275x183px
Hey /k/, I have some things to write and some shit to get off my chest. Feel free to read if you want, feel free to comment as well.

Somebody just jimmied into two of my family's cars, dug thru one and didn't get anything before the alarms went off.

I hopped up off my bed as my sister was yelling at me to get outside and take my gun (glock 19 first gen). My brother came with his sig p226, we looked around the entire neighborhood and couldn't find the guy. He wasn't driving a car and was on foot. My neighbor's motion lights were on.

I live in CA, we cannot defend our own property. Since I was a kid either my neighbors or some fucking beaners from san bernadino and mentone break into my family's property and steal our shit. I'm tired of being a victim, tired of my mom and sisters being scared, and tired of running around in my underwear with a gun.

Now my mother is running around the house yelling at us for some reason, she's pissed off about this shit. I'm tired of this /k/. In the near future, if your hear about some white guy shooting some assholes in southern california breaking onto his property then I finally caught those assholes. Tired of living in this shit state and being surrounded by shit people.

TLDR: Fuck california and its disgusting citizens
>>
move,grew up thinking "oh yeah home state hurh urhrur" then i learned how much better some states are.
>>
>>33855381
thats the plan, once i'm ready i want to move to either Northern Arizona or somewhere in Texas.

Where'd you move?
>>
File: spawn-1328208122.jpg (116KB, 576x446px) Image search: [Google]
spawn-1328208122.jpg
116KB, 576x446px
>>33855381
>move
NO!!!!!!!!!!! They move and vote for exactly the reason they complain about "you know, I don't really see any problem with reasonable gun control". They made their bed, let the liberal fucking POS sleep in it.
>>
You know, you might get better results if you sold all the guns, and used the money to rent a place somewhere that isn't a shithole filled with junkies.

Do you know how many times my cars and house have been broken into? Zero times.
>>
>>33855398
i live in one of the wealthier communities in southern california, its out of towners and junkies from a few towns over who drive in.
>>
>>33855395
trust me, i'm not going to complain about any gun laws, I wouldn't be posting here if I wasn't very pro-gun already
>>
>>33855393
texas is getting better by the day, moved to colorado from texas mainly due to open carry/ cannabis laws
>>
>>33855419
i would like a cannabis friendly state, i'm pretty texas is becoming more weed friendly but I'm open to colorado. basically all these places are far more affordable than California
>>
>>33855422
over 50% of texans want cannabis decriminalized but it is not going to happen any time soon, ask /pol/ why. might get open carry soon but again too little too late.
>>
nobody is going to "hurhurhur why open carry" me?
>>
>>33855410
>i live in one of the wealthier communities in southern california

Between San Bernardino and Mentone? Redlands? It's a middle class area, but it's immediately surrounded by poverty and crime. Far too close for comfort.
>>
File: b01.jpg (56KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
b01.jpg
56KB, 722x349px
>>33855369
I'm stuck in LA county so I know how you feel about getting cucked in terms of gun rights.

I live in a more upper-middle class area and still we have some very brazen home burglaries occur. My friend recently had her home cleared out (even her clothes were taken) by some sneaky thugs in the middle of the day while she was in class.

I don't see much trouble on my property but I think that's mostly because my neighbors have the nicer houses to steal shit from. My neighbor had all the shit taken out of his jeep a couple months ago. The only real issues I've run into are random encounters outside the home with meth-heads and low IQ spics. Fingers crossed for deportation death squads to roll into LA.

I'm planning on moving to Houston since it meets most of my priorities. Better gun laws, Whataburger, low housing costs (compared to LA at least), and decent job market. The only major drawbacks is the humidity and the fact that I'm still going to run into a bunch of spics. Hopefully they aren't as ill mannered as some of the ones I've run into.
>>
>>33855438
yes actually, the wealthy figures here are trying hard to keep the poverty away but California is becoming increasingly difficult to tolerate.

Driving to and from LA is an all day trip and the sights aren't very pretty.

I like Redlands a lot and hope to find its couterpart somewhere else in the USA
>>
>>33855440
I can relate, the people over there are probably far more conservative than here. I saw some "no ICE" signs on my way home from LA yesterday, sorry you have to be around that.
>>
>>33855395
i have the same advice to people that know nothing about guns yet want them taken from others. move
>>
>>33855398
Oddly enough, in California, you need to hit a middle ground. Something nice that isn't trash enough to get robbed by your neighbors, but isn't nice enough shit heads will drive a few towns over to rob either. Like >>33855410 says, moving to a nice place doesn't always save you unless you're rich enough to hire security, like our shitty politicians
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.