[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Beginner Guns

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (649KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
649KB, 2560x1600px
Hey /k/ I was wondering what is a good gun in each category. So like best shotgun, assault rifle, pistol,sniper rifle(or hunting rifle), SMG, and LMG(but we all know it's the stoner 63). All under 1000 dollars but that's not my budget. Thanks!
>>
>>33851934
Whatever ones you like the best on your CoD lineup brah.
>>
>>33851976
Nah I just like collecting fun things and figured I'd branch out into firearms with knives, fishing, and outdoors. So it's like the last pillar
>>
have fun getting mocked by /k/ for this cringey ass OP.

>just "collecting" firearms like stamps or something
have you ever shot a gun before, anon?
>>
>>33852292
Ar-15 multiple times, various pistols(shamed to say not one .45), and I live in Ohio so just shotgun galore. I also do realize that's kinda cringey by reading this back I kinda wanted to start a flame war with the LMG and SMG thing(don't really give a shite about either).
>>
just get whatever guns you like. don't worry about what guns fags on the internet say are "best". also lurk
>>
>>33852333
Holy trips batman
>>
Mossberg 590A1 is a good stupid-proof shotgun.

An "assault rifle" isn't an assault rifle without full auto capability but get a basic AR type rifle from Palmetto State will meet your need for the tactical aesthetic + provide you with a solid entry level platform.

Any bolt action rifle with a scope will meet your need.

>SMG
>LMG

this is when I realized you're 12

>all under 1000$
this is when I realized this post is b8

0/10, sage
>>
>>33851934
Shotgun - Mossberg 500 or 590
Semi rifle - AR-15
Handgun - Go shoot them all and find the one that fits your hand.
Bolt rifle - Savage makes decent budget rifles.
Just my 2 cents.
>>
/end thread
>>
>>33852331
I can already tell that I would hate you if I ever met you
>>
>>33852292
>>33852333

These. Also full auto is limited to rich people, the guns aren't any harder to make, regulations makes them prohibitedly expensive. If you're looking for a by name list of cheap but functional quality in common rounds, I can do that, there's no best.

Hunting rifle: Savage Axis II in 308 (essentially same as 7.62x51) at $400ish

Intermediate rifle: AR15 in 5.56X45 or 223 wylde. Brands and parts matter, the cheapest good guns are around $600, more than 1600$ and you're not getting a whole lot more quality for what you're paying but it's nice. Id suggest building your own, its worth the time to get exactly what you want. AKM/AK47 $650+ works fine instead too, look up the brands though.

SMG: lol, waste of money. They're good for putting holes in paper but without the fun of fully automatic. Plus if you want a rifle (what any gun that isn't a shotgun or black powder gun with a butt stock would be classified as) with less than 16 inches of barrel you have to pay 200$ for a tax stamp and wait many months. Thank politicians who have no idea what theyre doing for that.

LMG: waste of money, no full auto.

Pistol: Glock 19 $550, or better yet Talo Glock 19 $590.

Shotgun: Maverick 88 12 guage $200. Cheap, fantastic multi purpose shotgun.

First rifle: 22 long rifle gun, probably a 10/22 or some nicer brand of bolt action gun. You have to have something to get good on and 22 is cheap and fantastic for varmints.

Don't be a retard who buys discount optics. You get what you pay for, buy brand name. Your glass, if it's magnified, should cost at least as much as the gun it's on. Non magnified, stick to vortex and aimpoint for the most part.
>>
>>33851934
>1. Cohen-owned (((Sig)))
>2. Quality
Pick 1
**btw I should know, I'm a 25 yr-old marine infantry reservist that may or may not shoot these things all day long for my day job**
>>
>>33851934
>shotgun
Depends. Most mossberg offerings are good and cheap.
>assault rifle
You won't be able to get an actual 'assault rifle' with a giggle switch unless you pony up 20k+ on an M16. You can get a decent AR-15 for around $400, look around on online gun stores.
>pistol
these are some of the most argued about guns on the planet, lurk more for info
>sniper rile
Just call it a hunting rifle or bolt action rifle. Plenty of companies make them, but the Ruger America and Savage Axis are good ones to look at.
>SMG
Again, no giggle switch unless you want to pay $5000+ for a MAC-10. Look up the Hughes amendment. You can get a few pistol caliber carbines, or just a .22 rifle.
>LMG
The only facsimile of an LMG you can hope to get is a $7000, semi-automatic M249.
>>
>>33855521
Why would you lie on the internet?
>>
Basic bitch ar15.
Glock 19.
Mossberg 500.
Tikka T3.

Now git.
>>
>>33852410
Savage 110 .308 is a personal favorite of mine. Even there .22 model ii is fantastic as a first weapon.

>Inb4 mahstopingpower
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.