[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is it like to live in a Anti-Gun State ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 300
Thread images: 47

File: california-flag-bear-flag.jpg (91KB, 602x401px) Image search: [Google]
california-flag-bear-flag.jpg
91KB, 602x401px
What is it like to live in a Anti-Gun State ?
>>
File: 1493844347765.jpg (121KB, 1024x442px) Image search: [Google]
1493844347765.jpg
121KB, 1024x442px
BUMP
>>
>>33851391
I live in IL, Chicago suburbs. It sucks, not many good places to shoot indoors, even less places to shoot outdoors. Need a FOID card to buy or possess guns or ammo. I think I paid about $300 for classes and application for a carry permit.

Anti gun groups always trying to make it hard for LEGAL gun owners, while not enforcing laws on the books. Gangbangers shoot each other all the time and the media brainwashes people to believe guns are the problem. I hear "gun violence" at least 5 times a day.

It could be worse. At least it's not California tier yet, although it's heading that way. I've lived here my whole life so I don't know any other way. I plan to move to AZ in the next year so.

Also, Springfield Armory just sold us all out and supported an Anti-gun bill. I expect the liberal politicians to fuck us over, never expected Springfield Armory or Rock River Arms to.

>Buying a Springfield firearm is supporting an anti-gun gun manufacturer
>>
>>33851506
FYI gun laws and monsoon season are the only things AZ has going for it. This state is a boring sandbox full of fat idiots.
>>
>tfw california
it sucks but its not like guns are impossible to get. and the people arent as rabidly anti-gun as /k/ would have you believe
>>
>>33851599
True, the only thing that pisses me off to no end is how antigun the politicians are in the state. Most of these laws pass not because people are antigun but because they're stupid and don't know what they're voting on. So when they see something that says "safety" or "public well being" they think it's good and vote on it.
>>
Califag here live from New Gaza university
AKA San Francisco State
GET ME THE FUCK OUTA HERE!!!!!!!
The levels of liberal autism are fucking astounding
so glad that I'm graduating in 3 weeks

also its pretty fun to watch the jews and the Palestinians fight in the quad during passover
>>
Liking guns in the Bay Area is kind of like being gay in Oklahoma. There's a small but vibrant culture around it that's kind of underground - it generally keeps a low profile and you have to know where to look for it. It's not illegal, but you probably shouldn't talk about it too much in public. Be discreet about it and you'll be fine.
>>
>>33851682
what he said
>>
>>33851567
>This state is a boring sandbox full of fat idiots.
From a different Illinoisan, I'll take it. Plus I have family down there.
>>
>>33851682
Kek, I live in California but thankfully I'm in an industry that skews to the right pretty well.
>>
>>33851567
I appreciate the heads up. Grass is always greener I suppose. I've be living near friends in Tempe, so I know i'll be able to find things to do.

Genuine question, have you ever been to Chicago during the winter? It's cold and miserable all the time, even early spring. We have our fair share of assholes and idiots here too. I would take desert heat over this any day.
>>
>>33851599

Yeah, the gun legislation problem is mostly caused by people who are willing to compromise on the 2A stuff, because there arent any great choices for 2A liberals, not because everyone's super zealous.

But because there's no real push back, it'll continue to get harder and harder, especially with the new bullshit defacto handgun ban.

I think part of the registry laws makes it illegal to buy replacement parts for non-registry guns.
>>
>>33851702
I'm with you anon. I'll admit that I love summertime Chicago, but that's a small pro compared to tall the cons IL has to offer.
>>
>>33851391
Honestly, one of the real reasons why firearms are less common here is the shear amount of fun things to do. I grew up here, always wanted to shoot funs, joined the Army, got my fill of funs. When I'm back here, even if I could go shoot funs without any restrictions from the libtarded laws(which I just ignore and have never gotten into any trouble for), there's just too much else to do. It's low on the list of leisure priorities.
>>
>>33851779
Yeah. Where do you live? I live out in Palatine, though I'm in Indiana right now for school. Always did like my neighborhood, but after interning for a state rep and taking a look at our state politics I realized just how fucked we are. Chicago will stop at nothing to screw this state over.
>>
File: 1478480180464.jpg (188KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1478480180464.jpg
188KB, 683x1024px
I lived in CA for about two years... it sucked knowing that the only armed people out there are gang bangers / buglers / crackheads / methheads/ carjackers etc. Really the only people who could legally carry are cops, and they aren't always around as we damn well know.

Basically sucked ass knowing that even though you have a loaded gun on you, if you ever use it, even for the right reasons, the state will come down on you hard and ruin your life.

It was demoralizing. Also the shit gun laws just kept coming with little resistance from the populace. I'm damn glad I got out when I did, now I can live like a normal American citizen. Fuck anti gun states. Never again.

If you are passionate about personal liberty, especially when it comes to firearms, seriously consider wether or not you should move to an anti fun commie zone.
>>
>>33851506
I live in the city of Chicago and it's horrible. Nobody will ship to Chicago residents (like wont even ship to an FFL outside the city...if my address is Chicago they won't sell to me), i have to go through an FFL in Lombard to get anything. Luckily they are really great and don't mark anything up, but it still sucks.
>>
File: 1483008267096.jpg (218KB, 926x771px) Image search: [Google]
1483008267096.jpg
218KB, 926x771px
Its not as bad as cali, but it still fucking sucks. The laws don't even make any sense either, and it's impossible to figure out what is and isn't legal since the people who wrote the laws knew nothing about guns or how they work. Believe it or not you can't even own fucking slingshots here, just because of a misspelling nobody ever bothered to correct.
>>
>>33852032
>Its not as bad as cali, but it still fucking sucks.
I grew up in Bergen County and have spent the last 20 years in NorCal. Trust me, NJ gun laws are way, WAY worse than California's.
>>
>>33851744
>

>
I think part of the registry laws makes it illegal to buy replacement parts for non-registry guns.

lolwhat
>>
>>33851906
>>33851946
I live in Lombard. We don't have the stupid Cook county tier bans, but it's still IL.

If the FFL in Lombard you're talking about is on Main street, I use them too, they're good people.

Small world, huh!
>>
File: IMG_1084.jpg (65KB, 495x660px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1084.jpg
65KB, 495x660px
>>33851391
Depressing really

I'm a califag living in los angeles county so ccw is out of the question.

CA seems to be in this cat-and-mouse game regarding ar15s. We cant have bullet button ar15s in the future so now someone came up with a side-loading ar15 tool which works like a stripper clip (to comply with fixed magazine law). Frankly its faster than the bullet button so its funny watching the dumb california leftist politicians eat shit.

Kind of bitter sweet tho because there only needs to be another shooting tradegy for democrap losers to push for another ban
>>
File: Fuck communists.png (610KB, 543x631px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck communists.png
610KB, 543x631px
>>33851391
>tfw you live in a Pro-Gun state
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 640x480px
Someone buy my featureless RDB. $1300 without the scope. Find me in the long guns for sale marketplace on CALGUNS
>>
>>33851648
tell more stories
>>
>>33851599
fellow Califag, the worst part is that I'm almost guaranteed to not be able to buy any new model handguns, even .22.
>>
>>33852448
SFSU fag (not really gay) here
ok so on Campus there are 4 major student orgs
BLU (Black student Union)
La Raza (those beaners who want the south west)
Halel (Jews)
GUPS (palestian mudslimes)

So no one on theirs door they have slogans
like take back what is mexico's and support the infatada
>>
>>33852604
whoops typo
No Joke *

So ever time its a jewish or muslim holiday the Jews and muslims go out in the quad and scream at each other play loud music and accuse each other of warcrimes sometimes shoving and fistfights happen
>>
>>33852627
some of the shenanigans that groups like
YAL
College Republics
SFSU Vets get up to are fucking great
wanna hear about how the Vets put a severed boar head in the muslims foot washing station?
>>
>>33852513
Why not? There are limited options but still a decent selection.
>>
>>33852513
>>33852604
If you two haven't signed up on calguns.net yet, you should. Among other things (like lots of good advice on the law, technical issues, and where to shoot), you find off-roster guns for sale as PPTs (yes, that's perfectly legal) in their marketplace section fairly frequently.
>>
>>33852642
handgun resgisry if its not on the list you can't have them or import them
>>
>>33852639
>wanna hear
Does a bull have tits? Of course we wanna hear.
>>
>>33852650
There are still a couple hundred handguns on the approved list. Go look at the CADOJ site.
>>
>>33852642
what >>33852650 said

almost no new model guns make the registry, because reasons (usually no loaded chamber indicator)
>>
>>33852650
>handgun resgisry if its not on the list you can't have them or import them
Not exactly. The registry only limits what you can buy at retail in the state of California. It does not restrict what you can legally possess, or what can be sold used as a PPT.
>>
File: efd.jpg (47KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
efd.jpg
47KB, 403x392px
>>33852604
>Niggers
>Illegals
>Jews
>Isis

Now I understand your predicament anon. Are the teachers by any chance communist ?
>>
>>33852639
sure I don't mind
>>
File: 1490757622375.jpg (69KB, 1000x572px) Image search: [Google]
1490757622375.jpg
69KB, 1000x572px
>>33852671
k i got a few funny ones
>be my friend
>he has a vet buddy coming back from ME
>Goes to SFSU because parents live nearby
>also is kinda fucked up explosions so gets medical from Palo Alto VA Hospital
>As he goes through classes one semester (Years ago BTW)
>he sees and hears all the liberal bullshit
>is angry but hides power level
> biggest scandal on campus at the moment is the Muslims hosting a HAMAS recruiter with campus money and i think sending students to fucking gaza with campus funds as well
>that tears it exe.
>vet bro is a hunter goes with my friend who knows a guy in wine country with a boar problem
>hunting trip goes well meat for many moons
>so underneath Malcom X plaza (real name btw)
theres a bunch of conference rooms food court, arcade, pool hall, and shitty hipster bar
>fucking SF $15 for a pitcher of PBR
>theres also a large mens room complete with a muslim foot washing station
>Vet Bro hides Boar head in Gym bag and garbage bags
> My friend keeps watch and Vet Bro makes his version of the horse head scene from Godfather
>much muslim but hurt they had to get an Imam to clean it and re sanctify it or something
>couldn't do shit about it because they were under investigation from FBI
>feels good man
>>
>>33852763
like you wouldn't believe
>>
File: LGVsvGm.jpg (81KB, 643x960px) Image search: [Google]
LGVsvGm.jpg
81KB, 643x960px
>>33852785
Any teachers who weren't Marxist ?
>>
>>33851391
It's a pain In the ass unless your local police don't give two shits. Still getting guns you actually want it hard it causes prices to get jacked up on guns that are not worth it.
>>
>>33851391
>mfw Brazil
>only allowed to own revolvers, pistols or lever-actions chambered in .38 Special, .380 Auto, .22LR, .32 Auto and everything in between
>can own 12 gauge shotguns as long as barrel longer than 24 inches
>60 thousand homicides each year
>somehow we still take the blame

it fucking sucks
>>
>>33852838
honestly very few the good ones were at least objective and didn't bring personal politics into the classroom
Seriously IR 360 Strategy and war with Prof Wholey was the best
had vets in the class turned into huge good natured
argument about whether the LCS or F-35 sucked more by Air Force and Navy Fag each trashing the other's branches project

tfw when /k/ becomes realize in the strangest of places
>>
>>33852341
Don't you know about the RDB-C?
>>
>>33852898
fucking phone
real life*
>>
File: C-8RfWSVoAE0PCj.jpg (147KB, 1024x687px) Image search: [Google]
C-8RfWSVoAE0PCj.jpg
147KB, 1024x687px
>>33852898
Sounds like you had great time. On a side note where do you plan to move to once you graduate ?
>>
File: 6191456494.jpg (4KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
6191456494.jpg
4KB, 200x200px
>>33852861
>brazil
>following laws
>>
>>33852777
>$15 for a pitcher of PBR
... Wat? I can get that for 3 on fridays at my local bar.
>>
>>33852644
Yes, I totally want to buy a Makarov for 1200 dollars. and a Draco for 2000. Fuck Calguns and fuck california.
>>
>>33852937
your local bar isn't full of hipsters
>>
>>33852928
honestly i want to lose some weight and make some money at liquor store chain then try to get hired by BP or Local police Santa Clara County Sheriff Dept is starting at $95,000 starting out with raises and full benefits plus retirement
>>
>>33852966
Sounds like a good plan. I hope you didn't collect to much debt
>>
>>33852966
Debt free due to working
My Dad's vet benefits
and one soul crushing year as an RA
>>
File: 1310483412100.jpg (34KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1310483412100.jpg
34KB, 413x395px
>>33852966
>starting at $95,000
so you wanna be on food stamps i see?
>>
>>33853016
i known but i could commute from east bay somewhere
>>
>>33852944
>Yes, I totally want to buy a Makarov for 1200 dollars.
Or you can order a C&R Makarov from J&G, and pay $219 + shipping + $50 FFL transfer + $25 DROS.

It's not that hard if you're patient and know the law, anon.
>>
>>33852053
I grew up in Bergen County too, Ridgewood. Now I'm in NYC. NJ was tons better.

Personally it has little impact on me, since law enforcement is exempt from NY Safe Act - but I feel like a shitlord extraordinaire when I bring 30 rounders and unneutered guns to the range. It feels immoral to be given privileges that the average Joe doesn't have.

Florida is in my near future though.
>>
>>33853002
Nice. I wish you were still allow to keep your rifle after service. Also what did father do in the military ?
>>
>>33853063
>I grew up in Bergen County too, Ridgewood. Now I'm in NYC. NJ was tons better
Damn, dude - I grew up in Midland Park. Small world.
>>
>>33853075
What?????!!!!
No i haven't served (inb4 Stolen Valor)
RA = Residential Advisor i.e. the shitty job where i get to be a pesudo parent for a bunch of retards
that can't into adulting
i got free room and board for a year doing that
what does RA stand for in the Military?
>>
>>33853063

NYer here. Suffolk County.

Honestly, fuck the police. I know it isnt your fault personally but police could easily have stopped unSAFE before it passed. Except what happened is you guys fought for LEO exemption and fuck the rest of us.

I am extremely bitter about the whole situation. Plus fuck the Sullivan Act. It was designed to stop nigs and wops from getting handguns, yet its still here.

I just want a goddamn AK or VZ with detachable mags. Im going to buy the cucked vz58 soon just to scratch that itch.
>>
>>33853131
Stolen Valor
>>
>>33852957
I'm a uni student. We have
>The hipster/indy bar, which has alright booze (this was actually the place with 3 dollar pbr pitchers) but sometimes has stupid cover fees.
>The main bar/douchefuck bar. Where all the Frats/sororities go and pretend they're in some big city club. Occasionally shootings happen around there
>The hole in the wall. Been there since the 1970's, will probably be there long after I'm gone. A bar's bar, no frills. Good food and drink
And that's about it for walking distance, there's a fuckload more in town but most students can't arse themselves to walk that far. We used to have 5 bars total until the big one came and knocked the other two out of business. Damn shame really since one of them was replaced by some hipster cafe.
>>
>>33853082
It doesn't feel like it, but /k/ probably has a thousand people on it at any given time. Most just lurk.

The thing that bothers me the most about this place is that there's no castle doctrine (even NJ has it!) and that technically my wife is in violation of the law if she grabs one of my guns to defend herself at home while I'm at work.
I tell her better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

>>33853134
Sorry. I wish Pat Lynch took a pro-gun stance instead of a pro-cop stance in that fight, but at the end of the day, the PBA is there to look out for cop, not gun interests, and you can't expect much more from him. Even in the 9th circle of hell here, most of us have pro-gun attitudes and like the idea of good guys with guns.
>>
>>33852058

There's a registry of allowed (new) guns that can be sold by FFL retailers, and by extension allowed gun parts.

There's a grandfather clause that protects guns owned by individuals prior to the registry being put in place. That grandfather clause does not protect 'after market' parts, including replacement barrels, springs etc.

So while you may be able to legally own say a cz tactical sport if you brought it in from out of state, you can't go to a dealer for repairs IIRC.

In order to circumvent the registry, a firearm manufacturer merely needs to accomplish the impossible: Create firing pins that accurately and reliably imprint a serial number on primers without wearing out.

This has caused several manufacturers to simply withdraw their new lines from CA (i think it was S&W)
>>
>>33852861
Whatever happened to the liberalization of gun laws that was supposed to happen last year, or was that in Argentina? I get my South American shitholes mixed up, sorry.
>>
>>33851599
>and the people arent as rabidly anti-gun as /k/ would have you believe
No, they are.
>>
>>33853075
Seriously what does RA mean?
like what MOS is it?
>>
>>33853206
>It doesn't feel like it, but /k/ probably has a thousand people on it at any given time. Most just lurk.
What's weird is that I found out that I grew up half a mile from where Pax Dickinson did (and we're the same age), but we never met until we were introduced at an underground reactionary party in NYC (the same one where I ended up meeting Mike Enoch of The Right Stuff). Pax is a great guy, too - a shame we'd never crossed paths before.
>>
>>33852861
>>33852935
This.

Didn't your biggest gang just straight up do some hollywood type bank robber shit with a 50 man platoons worth of firepower in a foreign country?

I think that technically counts as an invasion.
>>
As much as the gun laws suck, there's nowhere else I'd rather be. Every other state's a shithole.
>>
File: tropa_de_elite_by_devianmanel.jpg (109KB, 849x992px) Image search: [Google]
tropa_de_elite_by_devianmanel.jpg
109KB, 849x992px
>>33853409
music related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7PqvzSwU9s&index=95&list=LLalES3hjjnBetiCvsBadEkA
>>
>>33853224
>This has caused several manufacturers to simply withdraw their new lines from CA (i think it was S&W)
Ruger is on its way out as well
>>
>>33851391
>Anti-gun state
>Anti-gun country
>Being leaf with gun = a mass jihadi school shooting rapist
>>
man SFSU was crazy
we had some sort of federal agency there once a week for a while watching ISIS wannabes
and of course the communist anarchists who were selling their newspaper in the quad
probably DHS this happened after the Boston bombings
>>
>>33853437
This, so much this.
>>
>>33853365
?
>>
IT FUCKING sucked, I moved to Texas this year... life is better now. Cali is fucking mentally deficit.
>>
>>33853491
could be worse

could be Berkeley
>>
>>33853510
i said i worked as an RA
anon inferred that i must have been prior military
i wasn't
what does RA mean in the military?
>>
>>33853409
link please
>>
>>33853588
no clue
>>
>>33853517
Isn't Austin flooded with Cali fags ?
>>
>>33853557
>could be worse
>could be Berkeley
UCB is still fine if you're doing STEM. As for the city of Berkeley, once you get three blocks away from campus and the Bancroft/Shattuck/Telegraph/Ashby quadrangle, it's pretty much a normal town like any other.
>>
except that no one showers and the hippies smell
also soda tax
>>
>>33853699
>except that no one showers and the hippies smell
Bah. Except for a couple outposts like 924 Gilman, the hippies mostly stick close to campus. Nobody who can't afford to shower is out shopping on 4th Street, that's for sure.
>>
>>33851391
Califag here; this place is shit, and I want to leave.
>>
>NY

Well lets see.

>can't own pistols because permit is may issue and my record contains a psych eval for reasons, this isn't legal disqualifier but because "may issue" they will absolutely reject application just because they can
>can't own any normal rifles, only cucked
>10 round mags only
>taxed up the ass
>surrounded by actual bona fide marxists in every aspect of life
>can't afford to move out of mother's house even on $75k because houses are so fucking expensive
>crowded
>too many liberals shitting up everything

FUCK New York, I just wish my job wasn't so easy with good benefits so that I'd have more of an impulse to leave
>>
>>33853365
>>33853131
you're an idiot... hes asking what your father did in the military since you said you used his vet benefits. the comment about the rifle was just general.
>>
>>33853881
>95K
I have a cousin who makes double that but is still stuck with their parents on account of living in the Bay Area. Cheer up anon, it's not as bad as it could be.
>>
>>33853895
this
>>
>>33851405
nice gun
>>
>>33853895
oh well he was a career lifer in air force (officer)
Air Force academy grad, did almost everything except piloting, acquisitions, Human resources,
intel, commanded LRS squadron for a while
then was a deeply group commander of MSG before he retired
>>
>>33854161
shit i mean
he did all those things except piloting
>>
>>33854161
fuck
deputy*
>>
>>33854161
does he own any guns ?
>>
File: Family Photo March 2017.jpg (3MB, 2651x1314px) Image search: [Google]
Family Photo March 2017.jpg
3MB, 2651x1314px
>>33853224
California resident here, there's a few issues with your posts.

Your use of the term "registry" is troubling. It is true that all firearm sales in California require the firearm to be registered. However, I think you are referring to the roster of certified guns for sale.

The roster is only for handguns. There is no roster for longguns in any way.

It is basically impossible for new handguns to pass the "sensible" test put in place to be put on the roster, but any guns already on it are exempt. If they ever fall off, too fucking bad bro.

I have a Beretta Px4 which fell off the roster this year. I have no problems getting spare parts for it nor would I have any problem getting professional work done on it.

>>33851917
CCW Eligibility depends entirely on what county you live in. shitholes like LA and San Francisco have about 0% chance of giving them out unless you literally transport diamonds for your occupation. Orange County has a solid chance, though "self defense" as a "good cause" probably won't get you one.

>>33852650
>you can't have them
That's really a grey area.
>>
>>33851391

Cal resident here (916)

I have a question for other cal fag in here.
I am think of getting my first rifle soon, because I am a big fan of FN FAL so I am thinking of getting one.
However, it is unclear to me rather FAL is legal in CA or not.(conflicting info)
So here is the question, is FAL legal in CA?
If not, any other suggestion for first rifle?

Thanks.
>>
A bit unnerving desu. Knowing that you de facto don't have the ability to defend yourself with your own firearm, either through ultra-lib courts and laws, or through virtually non-existent conceal carry permit approvals kinda gets to you. Especially since we're home to some of the biggest gang cesspools in the nation.

I'm glad a Pro 2A candidate got in so we can start fighting back in courts against these stupid laws, but it sadly doesn't help against all the other ridiculous tax increases and the overinflated cost of living. Unless we start turning purple in the next few years I don't see myself living here any longer.

>>33851599
>and the people arent as rabidly anti-gun as /k/ would have you believe
Checked but you're also a liar.

t. califag
>>
>>33853590
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/25/paraguay-heist-brazil-gangsters-dynamite-speedboat
>>
File: 1493780064888.jpg (112KB, 1000x541px) Image search: [Google]
1493780064888.jpg
112KB, 1000x541px
>>33854479
I would get M1 Garand springfield instead of FN FAL. Also visit

>http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/index.php
>>
>>33854522
thanks for the link
>>
>>33854479
>So here is the question, is FAL legal in CA?
Nope.

The best you're going to do in that general category are an Ares SCR or a Ruger Mini-14. Both fine rifles, by the way, but not exactly what you're looking for.
>>
>>33851882
What the fuck? Why are you posting on /k/ if shooting guns is low on your leisure list?

Kill yourself
>>
>>33854531
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/gang-blows-up-building-uses-10293279

http://www.lavoz.com.ar/sucesos/el-gran-robo-prosegur-en-ciudad-del-este-derivo-en-una-caceria-sangrienta

Here's some more with some glimpses of the robbers and carnage.

This shit makes Heat look like a B-movie man.
>>
File: AR-15 (featureless).jpg (3MB, 4460x2164px) Image search: [Google]
AR-15 (featureless).jpg
3MB, 4460x2164px
>>33854479
Holy shit ignore the two fudds who responded to you. I'm >>33854400

There is nothing inherently illegal about the FAL. To get one, you'll need to find someone who sells it with the fin grip pre-installed (or have them removed the pistol grip all together) and with no flash hider.

To make things easy,
Rifles are illegal if they have:
Pistol Grip
Folding or Collapsible stock
Flash hider
Forward grip
Grenade launcher.

You also can only have 10 round magazines but those are pretty universally available now because of how big the California market is.

>suggestion for a first rifle
Can't go wrong with an AR-15. Make sure you build it so you don't pay out the wazzoo for one.
>>
>>33854570
HOLY SHIT
>>
>>33854479
Ayy, 916 here as well. >>33854535 is on point. AFAIK building your own ar15 is still allowed though so that's an option, trusting it's going to be a featureless rifle. I've even seen a featureless lower, equipped with a thordsen stock, for sale at my lgs. Buying one of those and ordering a complete upper online (that doesn't come with a flash hider) is what I'd do.

Before you do that I'd recommend buying a couple cases of ammo first due to that background check coming online later next year. I'm finding myself stocking up on ammo for guns I don't even own yet.
>>
>>33854596
I presumed he meant "a FAL", and not "a hacked-up cucked monstrosity that was once a FAL in the same sense that Darth Vader was once Anakin Skywalker".
>>
NJ here, someone fucking hire me outside of this fucking shit hole.
Have strong back good work ethic.
fffffffffuck.
>>
File: California Compliant DSA FAL.jpg (126KB, 1000x540px) Image search: [Google]
California Compliant DSA FAL.jpg
126KB, 1000x540px
>>33854479
Here we are. Atlantic has 100% California legal FAL.
https://www.atlanticfirearms.com/component/virtuemart/shipping-rifles/ds-arms-fal-sa58-rifle-21-premium-threaded-barrel-2171-detail.html?Itemid=0

>>33854615
You either have no idea how the laws work in California, or have a severe case of the fudds. Also, only socially inadequate men use the term "cuck" unironically.
>>
>>33854596
>>33854611
>>33854535

Thanks for the reply.
I would love my self an AR-15 believe me, however after seeing what 2017 reg had done to it I just can't.

What about a M1A? it doesn't contain any illegal component mention in >>33854596(Except the flash hider maybe, but that should be a easy fix)
>>
>>33854648
>What about a M1A?
If you still want to give Springfield Armory any money after what they just did, sure.
>>
>>33854648
The 2017 changes weren't that catastrophic. I'm not happy with them and I hope the CRPA and NRA lawsuits overturn them, but with fin grips it only kind of sucks. My AR here >>33854596 is totally legal and isn't uncomfortable to shoot.

I don't like the M1A so I won't give any advice on it.

>>33854669
They just sent out a statement saying they had no knowledge of what the IMFA was doing and have since severed all ties with them and are going to fight the shitty laws on their own.
>>
>>33854669

Well, I don't like what they did at all.
But I still see this as a useful alterative if I can't get a FAL, plus it kind of has a sentimental value.( Farther used one during his services and he is interested)
>>
>>33854692
whats the build for that specific AR you have ?
>>
>>33854704
Which end of CA are you in, anon?
>>
>>33851682
>>33851648
I live in the bay too anons. East Bay spics shoutout to concord actually like guns. There's a super, super chill FFL in Walnut Creek. Walk in there, he hands you a beer free of charge, kick the shit for a little while, do some paperwork and bam, you got your new gun.

Fun times
>>
>>33854692
>They just sent out a statement saying they had no knowledge of what the IMFA was doing and have since severed all ties with them and are going to fight the shitty laws on their own.
They sure did.

Do you really believe that bullshit?
>>
>>33854720

North, literally at the edge of costal liberal territory (Sac)
>>
>>33854723
>There's a super, super chill FFL in Walnut Creek. Walk in there, he hands you a beer free of charge, kick the shit for a little while, do some paperwork and bam, you got your new gun
You mean Todd?
>>
>>33854731
>North, literally at the edge of costal liberal territory (Sac)
If you like Garands, it might be worth a trip down 680 to Castro Valley. Elite Armory bought out the collection of the CMP chapter at Chabot Gun Club when they shut down, so there are half a dozen or so ex-CMP Garands for sale there.

While you're on your way, a stop at both Antioch Armory and Setterarms wouldn't be a bad idea.
>>
>>33853672

This is correct.
>>
>>33852675
lmfao it's not the LCI that's a problem. it's microstamping. no company does microstamping and no company wants to. it's a de facto ban on new handguns to require something not used by any company.
>>
>>33854752

Alright, thanks for the suggestion, if I have a chance I will defiantly go down there and get one.
>>
>>33854596
the other method is to get a fixed magazine FAL fed by stripper clips. DSA used to make one specifically like that for California. The shit we had to do back in the day..
>>
It's not all that bad.

I mean, it's shit, I can't carry legally, most handguns can't be sold new here, all my mag are small, and half my rifles look retarded. But guns aren't the only thing in life.
>>
>>33854714
It's a Juggernaut Tactical Upper, Lower, and Rail. Made in Orange, California. Turners sells completed rifles now but I built mine myself. They have quite long wait times so I'd consider the complete rifles. They are very nice.

>>33854727
>Do you really believe that bullshit?
Yes. As far as I'm aware, Springfield and RRA never directly supported the legislation. They only endorsed the lobbyists who supported it, once Springfield and RRA found out what IMFA did, they severed ties.

>>33854815
Now that is something I would not recommend. Anything is better than clips.
>>
>>33854826
thanks for the info mate.
>>
>>33852341
>$1300 without the scope

OYYY VEEEYYYYY
>>
>>33852604
Fucking hell, man. I'm at SFSU too. Fuck the student organizations. Rabab Abdulhadi is the fucking worst. She's the advisor to GUPS and she has literally assisted them in donating money to a Muslim "charity" that gives cash to Hamas and has used taxpayer money to fund flights to the Middle East to interview terrorists like Leila Khalid for books where she lionizes them instead of condemning their crimes.
>>
>>33854752
I've yet to stop into Elite Armory.
I've been looking for a USP 45 Compact, but store prices for a new one is $900 before the 8.7% tax and $25 DROS fee.
I know they got grey fullsize usp's but the price is mind numbing.
>>
File: 1493272065057.jpg (50KB, 352x469px) Image search: [Google]
1493272065057.jpg
50KB, 352x469px
>>33854914
REMOVE KEBAB WHEN ?
>>
>>33854906
It's not an unreasonable price he's asking, especially considering you have to put on a grip wrap and a barrel extension to get it into the state.
>>
>>33851648
>jews fighting palestinians in front of the quad

Fucking still? Whatever, I always hung out down level, either with friends on the level before going down the food court or nearby the arcades.
>>
>>33852966
>liquor store chain
Bevmo?
>>
>>33854918
The key to California gun buying, far more than in other states, is careful shopping. Be patient, hunt for bargains, and build your collection slowly and methodically. I've seen some total ripoff prices and some steals, often sitting next to each other in the same store (example: $400 for a Maverick 88 and $200 for an Arisaka at one LGS). You just have to have a bargain shopper approach to things.
>>
>>33851391
you learn to live with it
>>
>planning on buying a Vz.58 "Liberty" (fixed mag)
>they're like $1200

I had my eye on it for a while but dismissed it because the idea of buying a cucked gun was offensive to me. Now I'm close to not caring anymore, I want my fucking slavshit. At least it was designed to be loaded with stripper clips just as easily as a mag.
>>
>>33851648
sucks
>>
>>33852032
fuck NJ
>>
>>33854995
well, there's plenty of $600~ used USP's online, but I have to scrap the 12rd mag ones because most sellers refuse to separate the gun and mag and be left with mags.
Then there's the different variances that I have to double check off the roster.
THEN there's the ffl transfer fee, which in every place here is at least $75+$25 DROS fee, so it's a given to add $100 to whatever price is shown, not to mention the shipping cost.

This state is needs a wake up call in the form of a massive earthquake.
>>
>>33852032
Burlington County here. Fuck these laws, I barely comply with them, I just drive 20 mins to PA if I wanna shoot my 300blk AR pistol. Where you at?
>>
>>33852338
>that jacket/jeans/boots combo
/fa/ as fuck
>>
>>33851391
Hell.

In all seriousness, California's got more problems going for it down south where I am. The people buy into the media like the 1980s coke craze and there's absolute insanity in the streets post-DJT election.

Here's a video I took of idiots and my attempt at laughing at them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sg_CFr5JgOo
>>
I've been in California all my life. The backpacking and other /out/ stuff here is amazing. The gun laws and overall political climate is awful unless you're a turboliberal.

Goin off to college in Colorado this august. I don't plan on coming back..
>>
>>33851599
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1493596559116.jpg (349KB, 542x800px) Image search: [Google]
1493596559116.jpg
349KB, 542x800px
>>33856066
I agree
>>
>>33856667
good luck anon
>>
>>33853650
Native Texan here, to answer your question:
If you ask 'Isn't Austin flooded with X?', the answer every time is 'Yes, yes it is'.
>>
>>33858395
noted
>>
What's the best place to buy funs near the Bay Area?
>>
>>33852838
who is this semen demon ?
>>
It sucks for people who want pistols. Why the fuck do I need to be 21 to own a fucking pistol, but 18 to own a shotgun/rifle!? Why is there a 10 round limit!? Why the fuck do I need a background check on every ammo purchase!?
>>
>>33858903
because fuck you that's why. Also what state ?
>>
>>33852966
Ain't going to do it. Tried. Getting work in law enforcement in California is like pulling teeth.

> average slots in an opening are around 10
> average applications 1000
> 500 or more usually qualifying
> rule of three law meaning you're almost better off being a shit applicant
> person with 5 years law enforcement experience can't write his name so he got the minimum score on the written test
> most departments will see nothing wrong with throwing 100 intelligent qualified people off of the list
> they start the idiots back ground before throwing him of the list for lying about fucking a hooker
> they move on to the even dumber people with something that makes them look good.

If you don't know, Rule of 3 is a gov policy to avoid hiring idiots. When a job is given a list of people who passed the test qualifying them for a job, they can only pick from the current top 3 scores. If they want to talk to someone who got a 52, they have to hire or throw off the list everyone with a 55 or higher. Many gov jobs see no problem in doing that and there's nothing to stop them from doing it so it's hilarious that rule was specifically made to avoid hiring idiots and buddies but it just means they hire buddies and bigger idiots. Since they throw off smart people to get to the people that seem good in paper before finding out the person isn't qualified and having to take an idiot with lower qualifications.
>>
>>33859054
Commiefornia.
I'm a Viet, and I just want to buy a S&W Model 38 so I can LARP as a Commie executioner. Is that too much to ask?
>>
Living in such a toxic environment, wherein human dignity and liberty is neither understood, recognized or valued is painful, isolating, has economic consequences, and worst of all, is erosive of the spirit.
>>
>>33859154
On another point, supposedly it's not that hard to get into law enforcement else where. Anyone know what Oklahoma recruiting is like? I plan to move there eventually since my family owns 120 acres a 20 minute drive from the Texas border below OK city
>>
>>33859157
not really
>>
I live in the SF bay area and it's pretty shitty.

I want to supress my bolt action .308 but I can't because supressors are for assassins to silently murder babies.

No new handguns are getting added to the roster because nobody wants to create Judge Dredd style "microstamping" bullshit on every gun they sell.

The 10 round magazine restriction doesn't affect me because I use 10 rd mags in my rifle and I have an 8 shot revolver. I'd imagine it's a massive pain in the ass for folks that want uncucked ARs. Speaking of which the semiauto rifle restrictions are fucking retarded and they just make lawful weapons more uncomfortable to shoot.

Ammo is expensive as fuck in LGS ($1/round for .357). I buy my ammo online, but they're forcing us to buy it from local ffl dealers starting next year, so I'll have to take up reloading to circumvent that.

The ranges around here are surprisingly nice.

What's funny is that I have yet to meet anyone who actually hates guns. Whenever I tell people guns are my hobby, they don't seem to mind and most of the time they think it's cool. Which makes me wonder how all the gun control laws pass in the first place.
>>
>>33851391
trump needs to free the pistol grip here in cali.
>>
>>33858661
>What's the best place to buy funs near the Bay Area?
Other than the obvious of Big 5, Bass Pro, and Dick's Sporting Goods, there are some good small shops. I've bought guns and/or ammo at:

Setterarms in Walnut Creek
Reed's in San Jose
Guns & Fishing in Dublin
Antioch Armory
Elite Armory in Castro Valley
Bay Area Gun Vault in Mountain View
Krausewerk in San Mateo
Old West Gun Room in El Cerrito

Had good experiences at all of them. Setterarms is particularly good if you need any repair or gunsmithing done, and has low FFL transfer fees. Krausewerk is pretty much entirely milsurp and antiques - a great place to buy a Mauser or an Enfield, but if you're looking for anything modern, you won't find it there. For modern stuff, especially AR-related, Elite Armory is the place to go. BAGV has a great selection, but prices are a bit on the high side. There's only one Bass Pro location in the Bay Area (in San Jose), and they have a strong focus on fudd guns for obvious reasons, but they have a huge ammo selection and very reasonable prices. Old West Gun Room is an American original - cozy as fuck and exactly what I imagined gun shops were like back when I was a noguns. Small selection, but I always drop by and get some ammo or something when I can because I just like supporting them.
>>
>>33858661
Buy online and have them ffl transfer to UGI imports. Or Krausewerk if it's a bolt action.
>>
>>33859261
>Ammo is expensive as fuck in LGS ($1/round for .357)
As much as I hate to say it, big box fudd stores are probably the best places to buy ammo around here, because they have volume on their side when it comes to keeping prices low. I get ammo at my local Dick's all the time, and Bass Pro in San Jose is even better for that kind of stuff - I've even seen .303 British and 7mm Mauser on their shelves.
>>
>>33851391
Maryland here
I'm getting a mini-14 ranch rifle soon. Gonna order some 10 rounders off of rugers website to be shipped here.

All I want is a Fucking G3 clone
>>
>>33859322
How much for .357mag and .308?
I buy 142gr fiocchi for ~0.42 after shipping and 168gr .308 match for ~0.85, but it's Federal, which sucks for reloading.
>>
>>33859295
>Or Krausewerk if it's a bolt action
Krausewerk also has some very good deals on old guns, especially ones that need a little restoration work done on them. I'm still tempted to go back and get that old Iver Johnson single-shot 12 gauge they're selling for $50 bucks. The only thing stopping me is that the DROS fee and taxes would add up to nearly as much as the gun itself.
>>
>>33859351
>How much for .357mag and .308?
I don't shoot either of those calibers, so I'm not sure. The best thing to do is to check on their website for whatever they have on sale that week. I do know that Dick's has 325 round boxes of Federal Automatch on sale for $19 pretty regularly, and Big 5 will often have 20 round boxes of Sig or Remington .380 for about $15. Just keep your eye on what they have on sale - like I said earlier, bargain hunting is key to California gun ownership.
>>
>>33855094
I just took a look, that actually isn't too bad, it's better than bubbaing an SKS and the stripper clip feed makes it a lot better than an AR for reloading.

I also recommend checking out the Vepr Pioneer, K-Var should still have them in case you want a different flavor of slavshit.
>>
>>33854479
916 here, a friend of mine picked up a ptr-91 at M&J recently, no molested internals, just a pinned magazine and the fin. You should be good.
>>
>>33853757
What's stopping you? Bye.
>>
>>33859522
no bully
>>
Califag reporting. Is shit, am moving in a few months desu
>>
>>33859867
where at ?
>>
>>33853437
/thread
>>
File: GTFO.jpg (49KB, 630x400px) Image search: [Google]
GTFO.jpg
49KB, 630x400px
>>33856667
>>
File: 1493861710472.jpg (34KB, 610x308px) Image search: [Google]
1493861710472.jpg
34KB, 610x308px
>>33856667
>>
>>33860624
let me in faggot
>>
>>33851391
Things cost more and you have to drive farther to get to a good range.

Also more paperwork, but it's not THAT bad. Magazines are inconvenient tho.
>>
>>33860662
>>33856667
You're not welcome here. We put nails under cali fag tires anytime we see the plates.
>>
>>33860624
It's ok he's one of the good ones.
>>
>>33860693
too late
>>
>>33858028
its true tho
>>
File: co-largeflag.png (22KB, 825x550px) Image search: [Google]
co-largeflag.png
22KB, 825x550px
>>33860662
No.
>>
>>33860742
:(
>>
>>33860742
dude cmon ill vote red
>>
>>33860895
>>33860880
Frig off calicuck
>>
>>33860693
Your universities are begging for my sweet out of state tuition bucks though.
>>
>>33855907
Morris County. The cops here are dicks too, they actually enforce every retarded law and regulation.
>>
>>33860931
You think I give a flying fuck about those universities? fuck all of them, all 100% liberal dudeweedlmao universities.
>>
i could have a man bust down my down rape my mother at knife point and still go to jail for putting 2 in his chest and one in the head. some litard law about denying the criminal his day in court, 33 people in the state of California assigned to take away guns from the mentally ill (good cause) but an undercover cop at every shooting range. i have had it with this fucking state it needs to be fucking glass.
>>
33 people assigned to take away the guns of around 98k people
>>
File: 1024px-Boston,_1775bsmall1.png (3MB, 1024x1445px) Image search: [Google]
1024px-Boston,_1775bsmall1.png
3MB, 1024x1445px
I moved from New Hampshire to urban Massachusetts, actually down town Boston to be exact. I wondered "how hard could it be to get my gun license???" And so It began...
>half day "satefy class" an hour a way from home
>Cost $100
>Try to set up Police interview, FIVE MONTHS
>(five months later)
> Byzantine paperwork with little information done at home
>Hand delivered to Boston PD
>Patted down and searched coming in
>hour interview with inane questions
>more paperwork
>Asked for references
>Finger printed for "online database"
>Another $100
>Must set up a "live fire test" date at the crack of dawn ON A FUCKING ISLAND in the harbor
>(Spend two weeks waiting for this)
>Another half day "safety course" and then a live fire test with a Ruger revolver at 50 yeards
>Must score over 75% on target (small circle target) to pass, same test as that for officers
>Pass
>Wait THREE MONTHS and finally get a shitty card
>"Restrictions for target shooting, no carry" reason given for restriction "go fuck your rights senpai, your in Boston :^)"
End it all
>>
Does Anyone know what's California's stance on the whole "Stand your Ground" thing and defend yourself in case of a home intruder?
>>
>>33854906
Go ahead and spend the time and money involved in getting this rifle into CA. Go ahead, I'll wait right here.
>>
>>33861244
?
>>
File: C-vnfcGWsAIBePF.jpg (23KB, 500x404px) Image search: [Google]
C-vnfcGWsAIBePF.jpg
23KB, 500x404px
>>33863010
sounds tedious
>>
>>33863056
California has a Castle Doctrine of sorts, but you're not immune from civil suit, even for a good, justified shoot
>>
>>33863010
Jesus fucking christ what the fuck

How is this shit even legal it's like nazi germany or something
>>
>>33863412
Thankfully our state gun rights group GOAL is suing the Commonwealth in a ton of cases right now. Hopefully one goes to the Supreme court and Gorsuch shuts MA the fuck down.
>>
>>33863412
Also, if you really want to rage search for the Mass Attorney Genera. She's a straight up monster
>>
I just want a Makarov, man.
>>
>>33863412
Welcome to the current year
>>
>>33854516
>>33853341

no they're not and i live in the bay area
>>
>>33863540
Makarov suck
>>
>>33851391
Hell.
>>
>>33863602
explain
>>
I still need to sell my kel-tec RDB. $1300 located in the Central Valley
>>
>>33863585
y tho
>>
>>33863635
. . .
>>
>>33863540
>I just want a Makarov, man.
Easy.

Order this Polish Makarov from J&G sales: http://www.jgsales.com/polish-p64-semi-auto-pistol,-9x18-caliber,-blued,-vg,-used.-p-80312.html Before ordering, call J&G and tell them that you'll need them to make sure that they send you a gun manufactured in or before 1967. This will make your gun C&R eligible, which will make it legal to buy in California because the roster specifically does not apply to C&R guns.

If you have your C&R license, they'll send it straight to your door. If not, have them ship it to a local FFL with low transfer fees. Go in, do your paperwork, wait your ten days, and you'll have your Mak. I'd guess that with the $229 sticker price of the gun + shipping + FFL fees + DROS + tax, you'll be looking at about $300 for the whole transaction, which still isn't a half bad price for that gun.

Aren't you glad you came to /k/ for advice?
>>
>>33863790
thanks
>>
>>33863056
i wouldn't bet on it being an easy day in court or you ever retrieving your piece from evidence. you know the jury loves a fresh batch of dindu muffins before hearing the story of how Tyrone was going to evangelize your wife and TV
>>
>>33854723
As someone in the East Bay, are there any places around here to try out guns at like a range? I'm not from this board but im interesting in learning more and potentially buying a small firearm in the future.
>>
>>33863790
They changed the laws in California, CnR guns cannot be shipped to your door. They have to go through a ffl and a waiting period.
>>
>>33864046
>As someone in the East Bay, are there any places around here to try out guns at like a range? I'm not from this board but im interesting in learning more and potentially buying a small firearm in the future.
Reed's in San Jose rents guns.
>>
>>33863790
ehhh i don't really dig the polish p64. I was thinking the Bulgarian Mak but i think they aren't old enough to be C and R guns. wahhh.
>>
>>33864077
>They changed the laws in California, CnR guns cannot be shipped to your door. They have to go through a ffl and a waiting period.
Did they really? Typical. I've bought from J&G before (a Spanish Mauser) but I don't have a C&R, so I had it shipped to Setterarms in Walnut Creek. Anyhow, it's unlikely that the guy who wants a Mak has a C&R anyway, so what I said doesn't change much.
>>
>>33864110
>ehhh i don't really dig the polish p64. I was thinking the Bulgarian Mak but i think they aren't old enough to be C and R guns. wahhh.
"Beggars can't be choosers", anon. It's pretty much the only way you can get one here in California.
>>
File: fuckmygayass.gif (1MB, 320x234px) Image search: [Google]
fuckmygayass.gif
1MB, 320x234px
>>33864123
>>
>>33864397
sorry
>>
File: IMG_0725.png (1MB, 1280x1313px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0725.png
1MB, 1280x1313px
>>33852338
>>
>>33864110
Fun fact, Century imported Bulgy Maks used to be on roster.
>>
File: 20170211_022338.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170211_022338.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
As a Texan, this thread hurts my soul. Here I'm worried about the probable repeal of CCW licensing and hoping that the bill allowing bar carry passes. These poor folks just want a mag over 10 rounds and a pistol grip. This country has failed you poor guys.
>>
>>33852671

you mean, a few dozen maybe (if that), and all their color, grip, and sight variations.
>>
File: C_BNlEiUMAAvvLp.jpg (186KB, 1200x1023px) Image search: [Google]
C_BNlEiUMAAvvLp.jpg
186KB, 1200x1023px
>>33864608
>>33852338

feels good man
>>
>>33864608
>>
>>33864750

Please send help, Texas. Split into those 5 states like you keep saying you are able to and flood the Senate with 8 more Republicans.
>>
It's not as terrible as it's made out to be.

It sucks, don't get me wrong. But it's not NY/NJ/HI/CT
>>
Terrible. And it's even worse when everyone hates you for wanting to move to another state. I'm not a cuckservative or a libshit.

BUT FUCK YOU I'M MOVING TO OREGON AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT! I just want to be where there's more freedoms and less Mexicans.
>>
>>33865230
SOOON !
>>
>>33865230
Move to Texas
>>
>>33865568
Too many Mexicans and the cities are full of Bay Area expat yuppies.
>>33865297
If Jefferson was a state I'd move to the former NorCal territory. I'm unironically voting for Calexit just so Jefferson has a slight hope of actually happening.
>>
File: C_BD0B7XsAEsw13.jpg (22KB, 596x393px) Image search: [Google]
C_BD0B7XsAEsw13.jpg
22KB, 596x393px
>>33865576
I really hope that Jefferson becomes a state under Trumps presidency that would make California livable / tolerable. plus it would divide the electoral votes. The only fear I have if it becomes a reality is Californians (the worst kind) moving north and bringing a "California" attitude (whatever that means), with them.

Also
>http://soj51.org/filed-declarations/
>>
>>33865643
I can't really see liberal yuppies moving to Jefferson. Those types of people tend to stick to the big cities like Portland or Austin but they might use the state as a vacation spot.
>>
>>33865668
probably.
>>
>>33851391
Western NY here, when i was in college it was unbearable to support the 2nd A. I wrote a term paper on it once and had to get the dean involved to get full credit for the paper.

Now that I'm not in academia anymore it's alot better, not many people really care, family members are use to the idea of it now, Girlfriend who was very anti now comes shooting with me.

Changing minds isn't always about throwing facts in their faces, its just showing that a normal guy can own them and explaining calmly why one might need a gun for protection that i've found the most effective in swaying opinion. Ofcourse you'll run into the crazy every once in a while but they're not going to be moved one way or another.

other than not being able to get my hands on alot of guns that i'd really love to, and that the price of guns are 200 to 500 over MSRP in this state, it isn't so bad.
>>
>>33864948
comfy
>>
>>33851599
same here
>>
>>33851391
You just learn to live with it and start hunting with your fists
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr1idLs-zPw
>>
>>33866062
did he die ?
>>
>>33866062
Is the doggo ok?
Could not see if that thing on his nech was flesh or red fabric
>>
>>33866062
F
>>
>>33866122
It's kevlar weave armour, for hunting boar
>>
>>33851391
Shitty
>>
File: 0012~01.jpg (67KB, 410x554px) Image search: [Google]
0012~01.jpg
67KB, 410x554px
Connecticut has the worst gun laws in the entire country.

I can't wait to move out of this FUCKING SHITHOLE
>>
>>33866271
could be worse
>>
File: 7f90c31c.jpg (54KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
7f90c31c.jpg
54KB, 500x333px
>>33851391
>>What is it like to live in a Anti-Gun State ?

People don't use Guns but use Knives and Cars to murder.
>>
>>33865576
Of course it'll happen.
If the impossible happens and calexit goes through, all conservatives need to get their asses to norcal, pronto.
Then armed revolt against the now sovereign nation of California. Basically hold the area and begin talks with the federal government.
The opposition will mainly be police who decide to stick with California and the national guard in california, because the military would have pulled out or shooting up whatever armed forces california would muster up. Or a smattering of armed leftists.
And if the cartels from mexico begin to push into the now sovereign nation of california, hold norcal and basically carve out State of Jefferson as the army proceeds to come into SF and socal and wipe the resistance into the ground.
>>
>>33851391

Cali-fag here. Ill tell you what it is like...

It's like the people who are supposed to be smart, the ones who are in charge of the state, are stupid ignorant fucks who would rather make up laws to raise taxes on its own people while giving breaks to people who DONT EVEN PAY TAXES. Meanwhile you're over here worried for the safety of yourself and your family and youre not even allowed to open carry. California sucks balls and I cant wait to leave this faggot communist state. I could give a fuck about perfect weather, it's a small thing to give up to leave a retarded state.
>>
>>33858784
Asuka Langley, pilot of the EVA unit-02
>>
>>33866406
It probably wouldn't be as hard as all that. Let's not forget that there's precedent for the State of Jefferson. That's how West Virginia came into existence - when Virginia seceded from the union, the 33 mountain counties in the western part of the state voted to secede from Virginia and stay in the Union. Lincoln made sure that Congress made the new state official as fast as they could, and WV was independent by 1863.
>>
>terms like "assault weapon" and "featureless rifle" are common place
>banned "features" including just about everything short of the gun itself
>heatshields are called "barrel shrouds" and banned because they look scary
>handgun roster
>no new guns getting added due to mandatory judge-dredd technology literally being nonexistent
>roster is actually shrinking every year
>every gun has this stupid "WARNING: PLEASE READ OWNER'S SAFETY MANUAL THIS IS NOT A TOY AND YOU ARE A TERRORIST!!! WHATEVER YOU DO PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!" stamped somewhere on the barrel or receiver, making it look more like a toy
>outnumbered and outvoted constantly

Yeah, I guess we got our crowded beaches and occasional hiking spot
>>
>>33852763
>Are SFSU teacher commies?
>>
>>33851567

This, stay out of az
>>
>>33851740

Az lifer fag here, I never even held a snow shovel until I was 30 when my employees wanted one and I bought them one. Theyre super light, kek.
>>
>>33852928

Max comfy
>>
>>33864750

Az here, I couldn't imagine needing a license just to carry my gun out of sight. Fuck that.
>>
File: caligula.jpg (7KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
caligula.jpg
7KB, 256x192px
>>33864679
any particular reason they took them off? For all intents and purposes they should be a-ok. The Radom p-64 isn't even drop safe if the internet is to be believed.
>>
>>33853315
argentina es blanco, puto
>>
File: MTI5MDAxNzY0MjkxNzkwODU4.png (375KB, 620x499px) Image search: [Google]
MTI5MDAxNzY0MjkxNzkwODU4.png
375KB, 620x499px
>>33861111
>>
>>33853461
Ruger needs to eat a fucking dick. They advocated for the original laws in Commiefornia
>>
>>33866378
agree
>>
>>33861111
nice quads
>>
File: starelatin.jpg (78KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
starelatin.jpg
78KB, 900x675px
>>33867844
>Ruger needs to eat a fucking dick. They advocated for the original laws in Commiefornia
That was a long time ago, under different management. Do you even Luke 17:3-4, anon?
>>
>>33867754
>The Radom p-64 isn't even drop safe if the internet is to be believed.
>believing the internet
I think I see the problem, anon.
>>
File: 1493093063195.png (2MB, 1253x885px) Image search: [Google]
1493093063195.png
2MB, 1253x885px
>>33856667
>tfw I did the opposite and moved from CO
>>
>>33853439
Well fuck you now I have to rewatch Tropa de Elite for the 5th time
>>
>>33863056
cali has castle doctrine and stand your ground
>>
File: high desert masterrace.jpg (293KB, 800x531px) Image search: [Google]
high desert masterrace.jpg
293KB, 800x531px
>tfw high desert masterrace
>tfw no one around here complies to the bullshit gun laws
>tfw no one has dogs either

How can citycucks compete?
>>
build all ARs and AKs to survive
>>
>>33868657
Based Nevada
>>
>>33851391
I am lonely and I cuddle my stash of grandfathered magazines as one day they will all perish like their previous owners by the hands of a tyrannical goverment
>>
>>33868657
nice
>>
File: nice and clean.jpg (63KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
nice and clean.jpg
63KB, 480x600px
>>33868958
>grandfathered magazines
I don't know how to break this too you...
>>
>>33869395
DELETE THIS
>>
CA here. It could be worse. It may be a relatively anti-gun state, but there is more to life than guns.

Still, even though I live in Berkeley, I still have many pro-gun friends and regularly go to the range. I wish I could CC though.

I won't live here forever. Thinking of moving back to New England.
>>
>>33867152
ty
>>
>>33851391
it has it's pros and cons
>>
>>33869395
sauce
>>
>>33851391
Californian here. This state is pretty bad. I live in the Bay Area and the only uncucked semis I have are a Mini-14 and M14.
>>
>>33870497
ionlywearbikinis on the 'gram
>>
>>33851391
Sucks ass. Not just because of the laws, but because of the added effects. Recently over half the ranges in the Bay Area have been maliciously shut down by hostile city/county governments or NIMBY retards who bought overpriced homes next to a shooting range. The only places left are massively overcrowded and overpriced.

My outdoor range in the East Bay only goes to 100 yards and ONLY allows firing from the bench. LOL. They're so paranoid about lawsuits that they physically wall off standing/prone shooting angles. I can't even do a simulated high-power match with targets scaled for 100 yards. Cucked beyond belief.

Can't wait to get the hell out of shit shithole.
>>
>>33871988
Don't move to Arizona
>>
>>33871988
>My outdoor range in the East Bay only goes to 100 yards and ONLY allows firing from the bench
You mean San Leandro? I was just there today and both outdoor ranges were closed. I didn't stick around to ask why. I hope it was just a one-day thing.
>>33870547
>I live in the Bay Area and the only uncucked semis I have are a Mini-14 and M14.
I'm going to be buying a Mini-14 next week, probably at Antioch Armory. Last time I was there, some beaner was looking at shotguns, talking with the guy behind the counter in Spanish. Depressing.
>>
File: Flag_of_California.png (141KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_California.png
141KB, 1280x853px
>>33851391
>>
File: Commiefornia Flag.jpg (318KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
Commiefornia Flag.jpg
318KB, 2000x1333px
>>33875165
>>
File: owensvalley_1.jpg (123KB, 800x531px) Image search: [Google]
owensvalley_1.jpg
123KB, 800x531px
>>33868657
Man, I wish I lived up Owens Valley way. Such pretty country. I'd be good living a simple life with a nice little house running some store that sold shit to tourists. Go back up to Whitney once in a while. Go out shooting. Maybe cattle, hunting? Place is so nice.
>>
>>33851391
Weather's nice
>>
File: IMG_2276.gif (895KB, 320x156px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2276.gif
895KB, 320x156px
>>33859522
bookend dubs confirms
>>
>>33875165
nice flag
>>
>>33852032
How is this even legal ?
>>
>>33875165
>>33875190
someone combine these
>>
"There's more to life then guns, could be worse..."

Then in rolls 100% increase in taxes on literally ~everything~, sanctuary cities and soon state, more rights to criminals then law abides, drought, climate change hippies, ultra entrenched libshit government. ect.

Fuck this state.
>>
>>33852513
>>33852642

Microstamping the SN on the head of the firing pin is now mandatory for all new HGs in Cali.

Most manufacturers don't want to do it.

Therefore, moving forward, expect a VERY limited offering of new HGs in Cali.

It's just basically another way Cali pols have figured out a way to "ban" guys without outright actually banning them.
>>
>>33853493
>>33860572
Honestly, if Commiefornia had even halfway decent gun laws I would move to your state immediately.
I seriously hope,irrelevant of how unrealistic it is, that the State of Jefferson happens one day.
>>
Lot's of brown people and bleeding heart liberals.
Rent is ridiculous why are people having more than 3 kids migrating here? It's a great place if you want to be a helicopter parent and make sure the kids can't afford to move out for a long time. Unless you throw money at them.

Even I voted for the gun regulation. Figured it would be the overall good, but if I voted it again I'd vote no. People who say everyone should be armed during a tragic shooting need to lay off their politics during those moments, it just irks people. Alex Jones isn't a good gun advocate image. Element of surprise is hard to counter and even if I was armed and 150 yards away (from a maniac shooter), I'd fucking leave.
Thread posts: 300
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.