[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

S&W MP shield sale on Palmetto State Armory

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: gunsale.jpg (116KB, 1127x499px) Image search: [Google]
gunsale.jpg
116KB, 1127x499px
You get a $75 mail-in rebate on top of the good PSA price.

With the $20 FFL transfer, it would be $265. Not bad right?

(Doing .40 because I already have a shitload of .40 rounds, would prefer a 9mm but I am a poorfag and can't afford the ammo as well.)
>>
Not bad but it has been cheaper and the rebate goes until sometime in June.
>>
They have a bodyguard that would be $220 after the FFL transfer, but it's in .380 and ehhhh.
>>
>>33851139
the body guard shoots like shit
shield is 100x better
>>
>>33851459
Apples to oranges
The bodyguard is a really decent choice for a pocket .380

I bought an LCP2 over the bodyguard, but at this price point I would have picked the BG up.
>>
>>33851118
I've been on hold with PSA for over 5 hours now. I am caller number one in the queue.
>>
>>33851459

That shield right there is chambered in .40, it too shoots like shit.
>>
File: 1488488709798.png (142KB, 292x257px) Image search: [Google]
1488488709798.png
142KB, 292x257px
>Shield in .40

just fuck up my follow up shots, fham
>>
>>33853496
who the fuck doesn't just double tap these days? What are you expecting a recoilless mag dump? I don't even use 40 btw just 9mm+p+
>>
File: 1464907818898.png (84KB, 245x316px) Image search: [Google]
1464907818898.png
84KB, 245x316px
Fuck mail-in rebates.
>data mining
>making it look like you're getting a sweet deal when you're not
>arbitrary and anti-consumer caveats and restrictions

Just give me a concrete and fair price, you fucking retards.
>>
File: 40.jpg (57KB, 1029x349px) Image search: [Google]
40.jpg
57KB, 1029x349px
>>33851118
>>
>>33853496

>his proprioception is shit and he can't instinctively point the gun back on target after each shot

Shoot more, faggot. You'll learn to compensate for the kick and time your follow-up shots as the gun falls back into place. As your shooting-IQ increases, you'll be able to get a feel for each of your guns' weight, the kick for each round and its propellant, the trigger pull, etc, and you'll be able to do this shit on the fly without having to put much thought into it. Eventually, you'll be able to do this with any handgun you pick up.
>>
File: uwot.jpg (9KB, 289x196px) Image search: [Google]
uwot.jpg
9KB, 289x196px
>mfw im just about to join a sheriff's department
>mfw they issue G22 grenades as standard pistols
>mfw they luckly allow you to carry anything you want within reason
>mfw they only resupply you ammo if it's in .40
>fuck my day up
im currently deciding on buying a usp in 40 for 500 from a buddy of mine but I may try these if there worth it.
thoughts?
>>
>>33851118
>tfw stuck in NYC
>tfw can't cash out on these fucking deals
>>
>>33854878
Why are you stuck, anon?
>>
>>33854899
I am in college and have a really good job set up here.
Combine my non-trade education, my city-specific job, and the fact I cannot afford a house (yet) in a neighboring fun state, and I am stuck.
>>
>>33854859
Do it
You can convert it to 10mm
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.