[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spooky guns

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 240
Thread images: 25

File: IMG_4542.jpg (105KB, 1224x1632px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4542.jpg
105KB, 1224x1632px
Maybe this is just some retarded /x/ tier bullshit, but does anyone ever worry about milsurp, or historical guns being haunted/cursed?
>>
>>33850795
Don't be a fag. This is the dumbest thing posted today.
>>
I try sleeping with my surplus rifles in the hopes that they'll impart their memories into me and I'll dream of the war experiences of their users.

I think it worked with my mosin.
>>
>>33850795
I saw a suicide .38 Special SW posted on gunbroker once. Was going for really cheap. Even had the backstory with it to show why it was selling for so cheap
>>
File: IMG_7380.jpg (19KB, 540x407px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7380.jpg
19KB, 540x407px
In the early 2000's, I bought a tt-33. Around the same time that year, I started hearing the odd bump, or creaking coming from different rooms in my house. They would only happen every once and a while, but, it was odd, because it had never happended before. Sometimes when I stayed up late, playing vidya, or watching tv, I would see a black figure out of the corner of my eye, but it would always disappear when I turned to look at it. I went to a counsellor who told me, it was probably just workplace stress that was causing it, but miraculously soon after I sold the pistol, about 2 years ago, eveything stopped.

>Mfw theres someone out there with a haunted tt-33.
>>
>>33850795
I'd like to think so.
>>
>>33850795
What is it with people using my pics lately?
>>
>>33850795
you killed another thread for this autism

you need to an hero at your earliest convenience, OP.
>>
>>33850840
I'd love to have one, or a murder weapon
>>
>>33850795
>Maybe this is just some retarded /x/ tier bullshit, but does anyone ever worry about milsurp, or historical guns being haunted/cursed?

Actually recently quite a lot

I have a lot of old weapons.

Maybe 300 pieces and I have had some strange shit going o for about 12 months.

GF won't go near where the collection is stored anymore. Says the air is freezing though I can't feel it.

Dogger growls when I open the door to it.

I took photos and some of the bays keep going down on the floor. Handle them and left with a weird electric burning sensation. Seems to centre around some 18th century bayos and a pike head.
>>
Some anon posted an engraved AK74 mag from Chechnya a while back, didn't save the pic though
>>
>>33851116
>you killed another thread for this autismyou need to an hero at your earliest convenience, OP.

No I'm actually really glad he started it.

I have a lot of old and eclectic weapons and never had a problem until about a year ago.
>>
>>33851123
Yah it does have that weird mystique to it. Almost like you're honoring the previous owner
>>
>>33851170

Ignore him, it's just the tripfag getting pissy because no one paid attention to his shitpost.
>>
File: Massacre on Wexford Bridge 1798.jpg (702KB, 1600x1124px) Image search: [Google]
Massacre on Wexford Bridge 1798.jpg
702KB, 1600x1124px
I contacted a priest and he said cut them up and if I handed them over in pieces he would dispose of them. Could not do it to old pieces. I have been conserving old arms and armour for a long time.

Best I can make out is they were involved in this massacre after researching provenance.
>>
>>33850807
You sure? Some homo posted that the US doesn't use artillery earlier today.
>>
>>33851263
Close, but this homo shit wins.
>>
>>33851211
>Ignore him, it's just the tripfag getting pissy because no one paid attention to his shitpost.

No actually. I am telling the truth. I know it sounds nuts but that's it
>>
>>33851284
Don't you have a containment thread to be in?
>>
They are two brown bess bayos and a 1798 Irish pike head. I am working on donating it to a museum because I want rid of it. Never had anything like it. Dog goes insane if it is in the room with him and if I had another sword or whatever out he would not give a shit. The 'stinging' sensation after handling the bess bayos lasts about 15 minutes and I don't even touch them anymore and they keep winding up back on the floor together.
>>
I have corridor end with wooden racks on the wall and GF thought I was refrigerating it and says its freezing and shivers when she goes into the corridor leading to it. Asked me if I was using it for cold storage. I can't feel it at all.
>>
>>33851284
>>33851285

>literally bothered to time his posts from different devices to the exact same second just so people wouldn't think he was samefagging

God you're pathetic, you autistic tripfagging shitposting retard. If you hate the thread so much just fucking leave and go fuck your dog or whatever you do in your spare time. This is the last (you) you're getting from me.
>>
>>33851284
>Close, but this homo shit wins.

Not me.
>>
>>33851285
>>33851285
>>Ignore him, it's just the tripfag getting pissy because no one paid attention to his shitpost.No actually. I am telling the truth. I know it sounds nuts but that's it

me
>>
>>33851457
>God you're pathetic, you autistic tripfagging shitposting retard. If you hate the thread so much just fucking leave and go fuck your dog or whatever you do in your spare time. This is the last (you) you're getting from me.

OK

I don't want to put I will photograph the pieces with a timestamp and maybe there is no harm in having to deal with them. I know it sounds like shit but it its not.
>>
>>33850807
Calm down Zed
>>
>>33850795
>Implying most of /k/ doesn't want a waffengeist gf
>>
>>33850822
This explains why I keep having dreams about being soaked in cosmoline then put in a box
>>
>>33850795
I do feel the historical connection with the milsurp, but it has never been an off-putting thing. For me, it has always been some sort of connection with the gun rather than the haunting parts of it.
>>
File: top kek.jpg (36KB, 599x449px) Image search: [Google]
top kek.jpg
36KB, 599x449px
>>33851570
>>
File: pikebayos.jpg (417KB, 1632x916px) Image search: [Google]
pikebayos.jpg
417KB, 1632x916px
Here. Not everyone is a tripfag,

I've never had weirdness with anything else ever.
>>
>>33851385
look, it doesn't seem like anyone is responding to you. either post a time stamped picture of stop spamming the thread with bait.
>>
>>33851123
Have you heard of magnet fishing?
If you live in a decent sized city with a river or lake you could probably take at least three of them home in a day.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o46stLKwzwo
>>
>>33851625
The bottom bayo is fucking nuts. It everytime I go in it is on the floor. The tope one sometimes. The pike never moves but the dog hates it. The bottom bayo is not a great grade but has bizzarely sharp edges. I just put that down to whoever tried talking rust off it using sandpaper or something but I'm not so sure now. It is can cut paper sharp on all the edges of the blade. The top one is normal. I have loads of bayos and swords all ages some with quite a lot of history but never anything everhas wierededed me out. The three were found together under a loose flagstone in what used to be a blacksmiths/farriers
>>
>>33851660
>look, it doesn't seem like anyone is responding to you. either post a time stamped picture of stop spamming the thread with bait.

I just did.

Here

>>33851625

I am now going to put them away and let the dog back in.
>>
File: a8b3e5989e84_sf_3.jpg (68KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
a8b3e5989e84_sf_3.jpg
68KB, 480x360px
>>33851576
That's why I am so bummed when I see old war rifles either being melted, destroyed, or just neglected. That rifle was someone's vital lifeline back in the day. Likely slept, cried, and bled on. If I was a soldier and I knew the future of my rifle was the furnace I'd be seriously bummed.
>>
>>33851708
that you did, sorry about that. Now i'm not a professional on bayonets but aren't they supposed to be kinda dull usually? weird the bottom one is sharp.
>>
>>33851745
>that you did, sorry about that. Now i'm not a professional on bayonets but aren't they supposed to be kinda dull usually? weird the bottom one is sharp.

All the triangular bayos have are quite blunt, 53 Enfield's, French, Turkish etc etc

I throught it was someone has just put an edge on talking rust of it because it is quite pitted. It is definitely a bess socket and so is the one above it. No visible marking on the borrom one. Pikehead is a museum piece. Sharpened on the reverse of the hook quite rare.
>>
>>33851625
Any idea what/where they were used in? You think they saw combat or were murder weapons hidden away under that brick?
>>
>>33851745
I put white gloves on (jabit) and I stall have a sensation like something causic is on my hands from where I handled them. Feels like a sharp cold sensation with an electric tingle. I gave them a basic clean, oil and then a light clean with chalk powder when I got them and a light rinse and reoil and I thought I had some sort of caustic on them at first. Its actually kinda hard to find anyone to mention this to without people thinking you are nuts. After GF and the cold thing I told her about the one going on the floor and she wants me to get rid of them now in a big way.
>>
>>33851793
>Any idea what/where they were used in? You think they saw combat or were murder weapons hidden away under that brick?

Due to the location I think that they were in this area:

>>33851244

(see pic) and possibly used at the battle of vinegar hill. Blacksmiths often acted as NCOs for rebels and made pikeheads.
>>
>>33851847
well, might as well try to find out if they are cursed or some shit. try cutting yourself or something with them and see what happens.
>>
File: 1468680487757.jpg (14KB, 637x480px) Image search: [Google]
1468680487757.jpg
14KB, 637x480px
>>33851079
You should have set out some Vodka and hard bread with 2 shot glasses. Put on some Russian folk music and just wear an Ushanka and underwear. Pour a drink, then yourself one. Toast and drink. Rinse and repeat until you're drinking with ghost Ivan
>>
>>33851902
>try cutting yourself or something with them and see what happens

No thanks.

Heer's another thing. I get a metallic taste in my mouth after handling them. And no I don't get that normally. LIke I say I have another 300 odd pieces.
>>
>>33851920
Tfw you wake up with a room full of ghost vatnicks who won't leave
>>
>>33851936
well then maybe see if they react positively to potatoes.
but in all seriousness i would try to avoid that shit as much as possible. maybe keep it in a separate place from the rest of your stuff.
>>
>>33851902
I'm a rationalist so I was trying to figure out of there is some chemical effct or scientific explanation from what they may have picked up in aforge floor. E.g arsnic or similar or a whatever but that does not explain the cold think or the bottom one and its pal keeping coming down onto the floor. I put a camera on it and nothing for 16 hours and the next night they were back on the floor.
>>
>>33850807
Where do you think you are...?
>>
>>33850795
>photographing loaded gun
>holding camera and gun in each hand
>mean to press the shutter
>pull the trigger instead
>blast my 3000 dollar camera to smitherreens
>can't post pic

t-thanks /k/
>>
>>33851980
>but in all seriousness i would try to avoid that shit as much as possible. maybe keep it in a separate place from the rest of your stuff.

After then went back on the floor I nearky binned them and had them out in the bin and then carmed down and went and got them back. The pike is rare. After that I was freaked out and rang a parish priest who I think thought I was nuts but he said to cut them up and bring them to him and he would get rid of them. I just can't cut up history and refuse to give in when there has to be a rational explanation. Bad scene with the GF as she never minded the collection at all and was quite interested. I should never have told her but after she kept asking if I was refridgerating the back corridior I opened it to show her I was not and they were sitting on the floor and I was a bit freaked out and told her.
>>
Anyway I am in touch with a museum and will donate them to it I want to tell the guy I have been speaking to about it but I don't want him to think I am nuts.
>>
>>33851586
Fuck off.
>>
>>33851170
Why do you have to ruin the fun, anon.
>>
>>33852089
Museums that are haunted pull in crowds. You would be doing them a disservice. Just let it go and move on.
The echoes of history are strong. If you aren't versed in such things let it be.
>>
>>33850795
im fairly confident my Arisaka has killed some Chinese
>>
>>33852104
>Why do you have to ruin the fun, anon.

Sorry. I'm actually really glad to be able to say what is going on. I have no time for ghosthunting hippy shit and am not on any drugs or anything. I don't spook easily and have never ever had a bad buzz off any old weapons or weird shit before.

My dog goes whale eyed and runs like a bullet around the edge of the room thowing himself at the outside door if I bring the pike head in.

He could not give a fuck about swords or old guns normally.
>>
>>33851920
>>33851977
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAm29XMYL2o
>>
>>33852130
>Museums that are haunted pull in crowds. You would be doing them a disservice. Just let it go and move on.

On the phone to him today and have arranged a meet on Saturday. Anyway. I fully understand if you think this is all shit and I would if I was reading it but I want them out of my house badly now and no I am not trying to sell them
>>
>>33852167
>pike head
Have you tried pulling up pike heads on google and see if that spooks him as well? Could just be he really doesn't like the look of pike heads.
>>
>>33850795
traditionally its always been seen as dishonorable to wear a fallen soldiers armor. the stuff of thieves and peasants.
>>
>>33852223
>>pike headHave you tried pulling up pike heads on google and see if that spooks him as well? Could just be he really doesn't like the look of pike heads.

My dogger has no interest in anything on screens or Tvs only things that he heres electronically that he has an interest in is bird noises or dogs sounds and he looses attention as soon as he knows it is coming from electronics and not outside. He would not look at a screen.

I often sit doing work on old blades and items with him on the chair next to me and he does not give a fuck except he dislikes the smell of spray oil. The only times he goes even close as nots is when he is welcoming me home if I have been away and that is well, happy dog stuff not tale between the legs hurling himself at the door stuff.
>>
>>33852227
>traditionally its always been seen as dishonorable to wear a fallen soldiers armor. the stuff of thieves and peasants.

Because of the weirdness I was reading up on this and the only think that comes close is in Japanese/Buddist culture where old items can become malignant when they turn 99 years old and have been discarded, like bitterness.
>>
I have an old 1931 Mosin
It's a little too nice to have seen combat, desu
>>
>>33852227
Here this is the Japanese thing

Tsukumogami

For "tsukumogami" to have the kanji representation 付喪神 comes from the Tenpō period otogizōshi, the emakimono called the Tsukumogami Emaki. According to this emaki, a tool, after the passage of 100 years, would obtain a spirit, and a tsukumogami is a result of this change or mutation.
>>
>>33851457
>God you're pathetic, you autistic tripfagging shitposting retard. If you hate the thread so much just fucking leave and go fuck your dog or whatever you do in your spare time. This is the last (you) you're getting from me.

By the way you don't have to be an asshole all the time. Take it for what it is. Those are quite rare. Those bayos are worth 400 dollars a piece maybe more. The pike head is worth a couple of thousand if genuine (it looks it). It's not average stuff in that pic.
>>
>>33852648

Dude, that guy wasn't talking to you, he was addressing the people calling the thread gay.
>>
>>33852674
>Dude, that guy wasn't talking to you, he was addressing the people calling the thread gay.

Fair enough. Sorry.
>>
>>33851570
That's my fetish
>>
File: reaction195.gif (1MB, 300x223px) Image search: [Google]
reaction195.gif
1MB, 300x223px
>>33851675
>magnet fishing
I've live right on a river that has history dating back to the 1600's, to the point where I've made a private hobby out
of getting antique glass bottles from a shoreline full of broken glass and I have never thought about doing something
like this before. This could actually work.
>>
File: reaction142.png (68KB, 243x227px) Image search: [Google]
reaction142.png
68KB, 243x227px
>>33852091
Oooh, sensitive are we? getting triggered just by a picture?
>>
File: reaction296.jpg (61KB, 960x945px) Image search: [Google]
reaction296.jpg
61KB, 960x945px
>>33851570
>>
>>33851244
>tt-33
Atrocities were not solely committed by the soldiers. One of the most shameful acts committed by some of the rebels under the leadership of the notorious Captain Thomas Dixon, was the cruel torture and massacre of 97 loyalist prisoners on Wexford Bridge, which continued for five hours. Prisoners were dragged out of the jail, taken to the bridge and skewered on pikes, held aloft in agony until they eventually expired, their bodies then maimed and thrown over the bridge into the sea.
>>
On the 21st June, General Lake, now in command of about 10,000 troops, ordered the various divisions to surround Vinegar Hill, however, the southern side of the hill was left open when one division was late in arrival. Government forces took nearby Enniscorthy after bitter fighting and terrified refugees from the town poured up the hill into the camp. There were about 15,000 rebels and civilians gathered on the hill. Following the artillery bombardment, Lake began a general assault on the hill. The rebel leaders realized the situation was hopeless, and while a few courageous rebels fought a rearguard action, rebel leaders herded the remaining rebels and civilians down the unguarded southern side of the hill to make their way towards Wexford Town 14 kms to the south. Many of the slower moving civilians and those who were injured were mown down by the troops. The rebel leaders in Wexford Town realised that they had no hope of defeating Lake’s army. They surrendered in the hope of avoiding a massacre, but all of the rebel heriarchy were summarily executed shortly afterwards. Many rebels escaped either from Enniscorthy or from Wexford Town, some to go into hiding, others to continue to harass the government forces that pursued them. Vinegar Hill had been the last stand for the Wexford rebels and the rebellion in County Wexford was now considered a failure.
>>
Atrocities were committed on both sides of the conflict. As reports came in of atrocities committed by one side, revenge attacks would take place. On a number of occasions, soldiers, on discovering a field hospital containing wounded rebels, would set the building alight, burning the unfortunate victims to death. Wounded rebels found in the fields would be cruelly executed on the spot. Many women were dragged from their homes by soldiers and raped. Following the defeat of rebels, the camp followers were slaughtered in large numbers.
>>
Prisoners were dragged from the jail, the courthouse, the market house, and a prison ship, convicted in kangaroo courts in a billiard room on Custom House Quay, and summarily executed with pikes in the streets, on the quays and on the bridge with their bodies tossed into the Slaney. The historian Dr Daniel Gahan estimates 100 prisoners were executed that day on Dixon's command.

As the executions continued on the bridge, defeated rebel commanders rode into the town and damned Dixon and his companions for their cold blooded murders and for not joining the battle that day.

When the parish priest of Wexford, Canon John Corrin, arrived on the bridge, the bodies of six prisoners were still hanging secured the release of some of the remaining prisoners and, others were saved through the intervention of Esmond Kyan and Edward Roche. But 37 Protestants were executed on Wexford Bridge alone that Friday, and only 19 escaped from the bridge with their lives on June 21st, 1798.
>>
Closest I've ever had to a paranormal expierience was with a winchester model 1895. Brought it home, fell asleep with it propped up in the corner. Woke up and my cat was staring at it and giving a very low growl.

This is also an animal that gets its head stuck in the hand-rail to the stairs and falls into the toilet though so im not entireley convinced she wasnt just being retarded.

Still.... was kinda errie to wake up to.
>>
>>33853515
Maybe it just smelled fucked
>>
>>33851977
This doesn't sound like a problem.
>>
>>33853515
A true growl is always aggressive. In this case your cat is saying "THIS IS MINE, EVERYONE BACK OFF FROM IT!" That doesn't necessarily mean that the cat actually thinks you or someone / something else is trying to take it away (it can, but it doesn't have to). In this case I think the cat is preemptively telling anything within earshot that only it has the right to the toy and no one should interfere. Thus anyone or anything trying to take the toy away should expect that they've been warned and a fight might happen.
>>
>>33853515
Your cat is probably a reincarnated Russian soldier from ww1
>>
>>33853515
anon

Bad news

You have a sake or rodent problem and it was near where your Winchester was.

Rats and mice can actually tell by breathing when humans are sleeping and only come out when quiet falls. Cat was pissed off cos it coul hear it and not get to it.
>>
>>33852205
call me /x/ if you want but here's how you deal with this kind of stuff

alright you ninny here's what you do with spoopy shit that you don't want to get rid of for whatever reason

simplest way is to wrap it in silver wire

another way is to put it in a salt or wood ash circle, salt works the best but wood ash is passable as long as you keep it dry

if that don't work soak that shit in holy water
since your shit is metal I'd get anointment oil that's blessed in the same way as holy water or reliquary oil if you can find it, then wrap it in a rag that's been soaked in the same

if you got shit with /really/ bad juju, you need jew magic
seal of Solomon type shit
3rd pentacle of Jupiter should do it, draw it on a large piece of linen paper
you have to use kosher ink though, either make it yourself or get it from an orthodox synagogue
either place your haunted ass shit in it or wrap it around your shit like an old fashioned scroll, and use a piece of silk or something to wrap it closed
>>
>>33853963
Like I said, I dont ACTUALLY think its a haunted rifle, it was just odd to wake up to. People give animals too much credit for paranormal detection and not enough towards more conventional senses.

Cats see partially into UV and infrared spectrums, and have incredible hearing, dogs vision isnt as good but their smell and hearing are incredible too. As predators their brains are structured around being able to detect disruptions in patterns.

When your cat or dog goes apeshit at "nothing" or becomes obsessed with some random wall or object it IS because they are detecting something you cant, I just dont think its ghosts.

Theyre just smelling or hearing a bug or mouse in the wall, or something about their environment has subtly changed and its triggered their territorial and predatory instincts. Maybe the house is settling or something nearby is emitting a frequency you cant detect.
Theres some traintracks a half mile from my house, cant hear it but if you lay flat on the floor when its totally quiet you can feel a faint vibration from it.

Drives my cat NUTS, to sombody from /x/ its ghosts and demons and aliens, to my cats heightened senses its most likley more along the lines of "MY TERRITORY IS SHAKING. WHATS THAT LOUD NOISE? CAN YOU HEAR THAT? IMMAH FIND WHAT IT IS!"
>>
>>33854057
I fully agree, I worded the post poorly, it was more one of those deals where you KNOW its just something stupid but get creeped out anyways because youve watched too many horror movies.
>>
I've got a friend with a galil that he says is haunted. It leaks this weird sticky goop every so often.
>>
>>33854117
You're so off base my sides have left orbit.
>>
>>33854311
Probably cum
>>
>>33854117
Nope don't do the occult. It goes to the museum. I keep thinking that it was under a blacksmiths floor for a long time. I'm going to check and see if they are magnetised with fixings. All sorts of stuff like arsenic and other toxins collate in metal shops. Maybe the dog is getting something and that is what is causing the metallic taste and nerve reactions Can't explain herself genuinely saying it was freezing though.....maybe a fever? The sharpness I can rationalise to someone having had a go at a corroded bayo with wet sandpaper

It is creeping me out. I want to test if it is magnetic now bit I want to do it in the cold light of day. There is a lot of other steel that is heavier in it in those racks.....

Still getting rid to museum though. GF won't tolerate them in the house much longer
>>
File: IMG_1224.jpg (314KB, 1119x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1224.jpg
314KB, 1119x960px
>>33850795
I have a Turk Gewehr 88 and a 1915 dated Webley Mk VI that's worn as hell.

The barrel is okay enough for it to still be accurate and it's shaved, but somehow I doubt it was never fired in anger with the date it was made.

As to wether it's haunted though...nah.
I don't think so. Not in the sense of spoopy shit at least.
I do tend to shoot better with it but it's not because of some Brit officer holding my hand or anything I don't think.
>>
Cyanide (hydrogen cyanide) has a metallic taste
>>
>>33850795
I've got a 1903 colt hammerless that my now late great granduncle used to murder a poker cheater, then no one at his favorite back-alley gamboling house ever fucked with him again (so he said).

I'm starting to think he wasn't full of shit. The few times I tossed the thing in my pocket for like a gas station or a walmart trip, everyone seemed to go out of their way to not be around me. I know that tiny thing didn't print, so it wasn't that.

Spoopy murder aura?
>>
>>33854409
>implying people dont normally go out of their way to avoid you
>>
>>33854338
alright then Crowley enlighten us on how to deal with spoops
>>
>>33854359
Have you ever tried conducting psyops on the spoops?
Next time you think you detect a presence just drop trou, stare at it seductivley, and begin slow-jerking.
>>
>>33850795

I wouldn't worry about it
>>
>>33854428
I ain't pretty, but I'm still leagues better than the human dumpster fires you see in the average walmart.
>>
>>33854445
It is not so much a presence as two bayos are climbing down out of wall racks repeatedly (particularly the bottom one to the middle of the floor that is the core well...problem that hand the weird sensations after handling them.

I had stupidly not thought of magnetism yet so I will test them with iron filings later, The bottom sharp one nearly always does it. On rack,,,,three feet/four feet up on left or right hand side of room six feet wide. Fucker is back siting in the middle of the floor whene you open the door and go it. Have tried catching it on camera and nothing. Have put them bothe indifferent racks and spaces, Loads of similar items never fall or move ever. Second one will hop down and join it. Middle of the floor together. Never see it happen. They are just there when you go back in nearly always the bottom one and after two three days both.
>>
>>33854445
>Have you ever tried conducting psyops on the spoops?

I on;t believe in ghosts. My theology does not admit that possibility which is I guess why I am particularly having a problem with this.
>>
>>33854409
>>33854453
Cursed aura. Does anyone describe a chill when they're around the weapon?
>>
>>33851936
Geiger counter.
>>
>>33854576
This spoopy circle-jerk is all so irtitating. Heres how EVERY ghost story goes:
>spooky backstory about an items or locations history
>list of vague paranormal events surrounding the weapon (its like, cold all the time, like, people avoid me when I have it, holding it makes you feel so odd! oooooh so spooky!)
>person you just prepped with the story enthusiastically agrees that its cold to the touch and spooky feeling

Heres an idea. Go shooting with it with a friend you havent buttered up with a ghost story. Watch them handle and fire the gun with no ill effect or noticing anything odd.

Realize that you only felt creeped out by the creepy story you were fed when you recieved the item.

Congrsts, you just exorcised a ghost (ghosts dont haunt objects or places, they haunt our minds. Once you realize its all just confirmation bias and psyching yourself out it goes away).
>>
File: 340-WS[000]-2.jpg (81KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
340-WS[000]-2.jpg
81KB, 600x600px
Mt racks are kinds like these in structure but nicer, more slots, I have six two are bayo with two longarm with and two are sword with. Three on each side opposite eachother
The room terminates in display units with pull out shelves on rollers and some stuff on stands on top and small cupboards etc
>>
>>33854620
>Geiger counter.

Magnetism first. That explains movement. Radiation does not.
>>
>>33854620
>Geiger counter.
Humm. Maybe I should ring a uni and see if I can get some interest in this. I just bet it won't replicate for them in another environment and they think I am cracked.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170403-215418.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170403-215418.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
I bougt this late 1800's revolver that has seen and done god only knows what. Likely just sat in a drawer but the fact it was manufactured solely as a self defense piece lets my imagination wander. No spooks I've really noticed though.

It is cool owning a piece that's witness the depression and most of our major wars
>>
>>33854627
>, they haunt our minds
Does not help me with objects moving anon.
>>
File: IMG_5776.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5776.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>33850795

All you have to do is respect haunted guns feed them and love them with all your heart.

They will always be faithful companions.
>>
>>33854655
He looks friendly tho.
>>
>>33850795
> anyone ever worry about milsurp, or historical guns being haunted/cursed
No. When you die, you're obliterated, which is a far scarier thought than some old guy's soul squatting in a pistol.
>>
>>33854676
>No. When you die, you're obliterated

Heaven, hell purgatory but you don't get to hang around in old weapons. Some mainstream religions accept extraordinarily rare demonic activity like Lutherans and Roman Catholic and orthodox but most Priest will think anyone bringing it up is cracked. That poor parish priest sounded like he was more scared I found his number and blathering to him than of demonic weapons.
>>
>>33854663
Of course it does, because
A) thats didnt happen
Or
B) theres a logical explanation and youve just filled in the gap in your perception with something that matches your fear of the unknown.
>>
>>33852065
Your collection is influencing you to keep them around. Tell those ghosts to fuck off. Burn some sage, spritz that shit with blessed holy water and blessed salt and melt that shit and throw it into the Thames.
>>
>>33854672
>All you have to do is respect haunted guns feed them and love them with all your heart. They will always be faithful companions.

All well and good if they stay where you put them. Otherwise frankly disturbing. Like I say I don't creep out readily and this HAS creeped me out. Its scared the living shit out of my GF
>>
>>33854698
Right.

If you can make an argument to support your claim of heaven and hell that isn't a fat guy in a fedora, I'd love to hear it.
>>
>>33854698
https://youtu.be/Sw-u2rqigq0

Unless the priest is more cracked than you are.
>>
>>33854647
Magnetism doesn't explain the physical symptoms without being absurdly and obviously reactive to other ferrous metals. Granted, if you're feeling pins and needles and tasting metal from radiation exposure you probably won't have concerns about ghosts much longer either. But this thread is all /x/ anyway so why not have fun with it.

>>33854672
https://youtu.be/mOnH_deRTHw?t=20m
>>
I had a spear from the Zulu Tribe in Africa, also called an assegai. I kept it in my room up against the wall for 6 months in 2013. In that time frame I was hospitalized twice, in a motorcycle crash, lost my gf, and lost my job. I got rid of that fucking spear and all went back to normal. It just put out a nasty vibe of evil hatred. Like it hated being in my possession. I'd show it to all my buddies and none of them liked it even though it was a legit spear from the Zulu tribe... It was pure evil.

i'm white btw.
>>
>>33854711
A is out, It has happened so many times I lost count. I l leave on the floor because it is less disturbing to see them where I left them. I have tried cameras including a wireless CTV feeding into my CCTV box and a laptop with motion detection on a webcam. Nothing.Left a HD camcorder running for 16 hours. Nothing. Lights on and off and motion sensor light. Nothing on cam, no light coming on, leave light on. Nothing. There it is in the middle of the floor. I've had these about 10 month now and I don't even discuss it with people. Who the fuck would not think you are nuts?
>>
>>33851244
was he a protestant?

exorcism->disposal

It's a "containment" thing
>inb4 metaphysical logic
>>
>>33850795
this is part of why i buy milsurp. pls b haunted muh notzi guns
>>
>>33854725
>Right. If you can make an argument to support your claim of heaven and hell that isn't a fat guy in a fedora, I'd love to hear it.

No. I am not your theologian. Said in the style of I'm your huckleberry. Enough of that on chans already
>>
>>33854725
Not him, but the likelihood of us being here without something to the tune of a creator Ian almost as likely as us not having one.

And not believing in anything is a hole heck of a lot worse of an idea than just plain getting it wrong.

So.
Those two things said, I can't prove to anyone who doesn't want to believe that heaven and hell are real that they exist except to point to some old archeological junk that very conveniently matches with biblical descriptions and some very much upposed to Christianity historians who were around at that time who say things happened and say "it/they got that right, why not this?"

Our job is to spread the word.
Our job is not to make you believe; only the holst spirit can do that.

However the whole "possessed gun" crap is a load of baloney. It goes plainly against the notions of an A/B afterlife.
All souls go either to heaven or hell, nobody's lost because they will get dragged to be judged either way.
Now, I can't say I know everything about the Bible and someone may come in and say I'm wrong: I'm more than happy to listen to what they have to say.

Also, to the bayonet anon, magnetism would be readily apparent if it was the level that could push the bayonets into the center of the room.
I think it's just a tilting shelf or a cat or something.
>>
>>33850795
are guns haunted by the owners or the people they killed?
>>
>>33854746
>, if you're feeling pins and needles and tasting metal from radiation exposure you probably won't have concerns about ghosts much longer either.

I would not say pins and needles but point taken and I will check rad levels. I can borrow a meter. Its a worthy suggestion.
>>
>>33854805
Shoot.
Dang mobile phone keyboard and the typos it creates.
>>
>>33850795
My only NFA/Magical Firearms Registry two-stamp gun is a +3 Welrod of Silent Moving
>>
>>33854771
Roman Catholic. I think he was humouring me though,
>>
File: spooking hazard.png (42KB, 272x236px) Image search: [Google]
spooking hazard.png
42KB, 272x236px
>>33850795
I wonder what what would happen if you took haunted guns apart and see if the curse dissipates or if there are specific parts that are haunted.

And then I would imagine what it would be like to have a gun made up of only the most haunted parts...extractor from war criminal, recoil spring used in a suicide, magazine follower from an ND, etc.
>>
>>33854835
That's an interesting concept.
Could parts be used to create slightly lower levels of hauntedness but in more guns?

Like, for instance, an AR that's haunted being pieced out to twenty other ARs to make them all haunted but slightly less than the original?
>>
File: fw4.jpg (67KB, 849x640px) Image search: [Google]
fw4.jpg
67KB, 849x640px
>>33854816
Based Ian confirmed for god incarnate.

GAZE UPON THE GOATEE OF DIVINITY MORTALS!
>>
>>33854805
>Also, to the bayonet anon, magnetism would be readily apparent if it was the level that could push the bayonets into the center of the room.I think it's just a tilting shelf or a cat or something.

Literally the same model bayonet on the same rack on the same slot no movement. These two move. I have two other bess bayonets in better condition and many many other socket bayos and sword bayos. Yes I have swapped them around. Same two. One door. Kept closed (I even have a dehumidifier for that room but don't run often because of leather scabbards and frogs, I try and keep the stuff I have as best I can.
>>
>>33854835
what if there's a specific atom thats haunted?
>>
>>33854845
What if Ghosts obey the ATF's definition of a firearm and only haunt recievers?

WHAT IF THE ATF CREATED THAT LAW BECAUSE GHOSTS ONLY HAUNT RECIEVERS!
>>
>>33854835
The question is; what model of firearm would have the most potentially haunted parts to be sourced. Probably a Mauser or some Luger
>>
>>33854864
Holy crap.
The ATF was smarter than we have them credit for!
I'm gonna re-reciever all my guns tomorrow and turn the old haunted ones in for destruction!
Thanks anon!
>>
For about two months I tried moving them to different slots and recording and then it got to me so I tried to ignore it and had to travel so came back and tried to ignore it the last couple of months but it is doing her head in and mine. I can be ok with it and then the off time it just makes the hairs on my neck stand up. I want them gone. The museum is the solution. Right now I am back trying to think it though but I've had enough really and I don't like even going near the door let alone the collection any more.
>>
>>33854642
you should probably check if those racks are vibrating or something makes them vibrate, it would explain them falling off.
>>
The pike never moves btw. Juts the two bayos. The dog does not react to the bayos but goes psycho if the pike head comes in the same room. Three objects were found together. The weird nerve sensations are all three, the kind of blood taste/metallic taste all three. Only the most pitted bayo is literally razor sharp which is also strange because it is also quite pitted. It is sharp on all the edges. That could be someone being stupid on cleaning rust though. That's the one that moves always though
>>
>>33854713
fuck that neo hippie shit. these are pieces of history and need to go in a museum
>>
>>33854876
Turns out that the ATF is actually a crack squad of ghost busters and demon slayers.
>branch davidian complex was actually cleasing a demonic incursion with holy fire
>ghosts can even hop from guns to dogs
>they round up an cut ww2 recievers into 3 pieces cuz theyre haunted as shit
>SBRs make demon posession easier because theres less mass to the rifle so the haunted to unhaunted ratio goes up
>>
>>33854931
They are on the walls with big raw plugs and massive threaded bolts. They hold a lot of stuff and nothing else falls off including identical model bayos and many other pieces. I have more than one sword in some slots etc and nothing else has ever been lying on the floor or does this. Just those two.

Who the fuck do you go and say this to?

GF just wants me to throw them out. Used the value argument for a bit but she won't stay here if she is minding my dogger if I am away anymore.
>>
>>33851263

Holy shit, I was on that thread for like an hour and no one was correcting him. Im glad someone else saw that shit

I mean holy fuck, how could someone post something like that without at least a cursory google search first.
>>
Anyway OP thank you I am very very glad to have discussed this. Actually a weight off my back. If the thread is still here I will do some magnetism tests and I think I know someone who has a Geiger counter. O have a laugh Ilooked at them under gen1 tube NV and nothing.
>>
>>33854956
Holy fuck, and open bolt mechanisms have nothing standing between the ghost/demon and the reciever, so they're easy as fuck for them to possess!

And machineguns are automatic, therefore able to kill more and thus more evil!

Wtf I love the ATF now!
>>
>>33854963
>listening to what women say about the paranormal

My wife is afraid of under the bed, the attic, propane stoves, microwaves, and my antique rifles. If I indulged her nuerosis I would just end up having to sell my collection and be home all the time babysitting a scared kitten.

Heres an idea for a logical explanation:
>girl decides items are haunted after you give her their spooky back story
>decides she wants you to get rid of them
>begins moving them around when you arent there to convince you
>lo and behold, when you tell her all about setting up a camera it stops
>no camera it starts again
>the rest is psychosomatic

Look, I love a good spook story as much as anyone but I just solved your migratory bayonet mystery.
>>
>>33854998

Nope

She was not in the country for a week when I was experimenting and trying to catch them moving on film, No one else has access to my place.
>>
>>33855010
Nope. I dont believe you. You spun a good yarn but I just solved your mystery.

Assuming you arent just making it up for (yous).
>>
>>33854998
Quite a reasonable thought though. I have to work now. I will update if the thread is still here later. I want to do some tests with iron filings and see what happens if I leave one sitting on the floor next to a big sabre to see if it moves towards it overnight.
>>
>>33855026
Psychosomatic symptoms are powerful. People have been "cured" of disease with placebos and spontaneously redeveloped symptoms as soon as they are informed the medicine was fake. An equal number refused to believe the doctors and demanded they continue to recieve the placebo and redeveloped symptoms without it despite having been directly told its just a sugar pill.

Confirmation bias along with a hefty dose of psychosomatic symptoms and cognitive dissonance regarding plausible explanations constitute 99.9% of ghost stories.

You can tell when this is happening because the person begins either lying about circumstances to make the plausible explanation impossible, or invents crazy excuses so that they can refuse to believe the explanation.
>>
>>33854998
What is it with women and being afraid of propane?
>>
>>33855064
My wife is german. As part of the switch to green energy germany began cranking out "gas is deadly!" PSAs to kids so they would all switch to electric as adults.

Europeans are dumb sheep so after growing up listening to them my wife is convinced a propane stove is equivalent to having 100 pounds of nitroglycerin in your kitchen waiting to go off.
>>
>>33855026
Anon they sound like they're fucking radioactive the way you're describing them (metal taste in mouth, tingly sensation when you hold them that persists for a few minutes)
>>
>>33855081
Lol, really?
>>
>>33855114
No joke. An entire generation of german kids were terrorized with anti-natural gas propaganda. I mean MOST germans will just autistically insist over and over that its not safe, but my wife is a bit more nuerotic than most and is genuineley terrified of gas stoves.
>>
>>33855044
I dont buy your story. I passed through california a few years back scavenging. When the tens of millions of people spilled out of the cities they stripped everything bare before starving to death or dying from fallout. All the fields I saw were fallow and filled with rusted out cars and piles of bones from dead los angeles refugees.

And just like the before times, everything anyone grows gets heavily "taxed" by the local warlord or military remnant.
>>
>>33855143
Disregard, accidentally posted something from a LARP thread.
>>
>>33854942
Enjoy your ghosts then. If you get possessed it's on you.
>>
>>33851150
>>33851150
>Seems to centre around some 18th century bayos and a pike head.

how have you come to this conclusion
>>
>>33851351
wehre did you get them? previous owners ever mention anything?
>>
>>33851692
where were they found? the UK im assuming? the fact they were under a stone is a clue, maybe you arent the first person to notice something abou them
>>
>>33852003
>33852003
>>33852003
keep using a camera
>>
>>33852275
>>33852275
does doggo have access to the area they are stored? maybe he gets scared every time they fall to the ground when hes home alone

or maybe he is doing it himself kek
>>
>>33854538
try weighing ti down with something on top of it, see if it still does it
>>
>>33854750
>Anonymous
racist spear
>>
Interesting thread. I collect a lot of weird and old stuff, including weapons. And sometimes something just feels off on some items its hard to explain exactly. Weirdest thing I ever experienced was with an item from my true crime collection.

I was sitting at home watching TV when I heard what I can only describe as the background noise in a bar, the indistinct muttering. Thought it was the TV but realized the scene did not match the noise at all. Turned off the sound and the chattering continued, grew louder then stopped. Was weird as fuck.
>>
>>33851936
They're probably mildy radioactive. Explains all your symptoms.
>>
>>33854851
>>33854642
>>33851692
>>33851625
what if its your father who time traveled through a wormhole and is now the size of a subatomic particle and hes trying to message you from the future where he is stuck in a space time rift?
>>
>>33855736
>>33855736
like he just keeps pushing the bayonets off the rack with all his might, and its the best he can do, and he is doing this to get your attention. like check where the bayonets are pointing, or maybe if they are spelling out letters
>>
>>33855730
what was the item in your collection and how did you tie it to the cause of that experience? lots of details missing here
>>
>>33855010
could the dog be knocking them off while smelling or moving it with his nose?
>>
>>33855750

It was a personal anisette (some specific drink) glass used by RoyDeMeo. It was kept in the Gemini lounge (you can google it for some background). I bought many items from his son including some creepier items but nothing happened with any of them. Found the glass on the floor once as well (like bayo and pike anon). Its displayed on the top shelve so unless someone was fucking with me it should have shattered.

Well it might have been my imagination since its a glass from a bar. But I never had problems with way creepier items I have. And I am not a superstitious person.
>>
>>33855824
so when you heard the faint bar sounds, were you playing with the glass or drinking from it or something? or was it in the same room even?
>>
>>33853240
>>33853305
>>33853319
When did you realise you were a huge faggot?
>>
>>33855841
Was like a day or 2 after it arrived from the US at my place. Yes all the stuff is displayed in the same room, kind off a man cave.
>>
>>33855878
shiiiiiiiiiet
>>
Vz58s are all haunted.
>>
>Anon finds a Sharpened Blade of Free Will +10, or possibly even a matching set
>Wants to be rid of them instead of wielding in battle
JUST
>>
>>33851079
You were probably just "seeing" your scotoma.
>>
bump for moar spoopy slavshit
>>
>>33850807
Callum, your existence is the dumbest thing to have ever been on this entire site.
>>
>>33854874
Or a Makarov
>>
>>33852227
I always thought that it was just because it's shitty armor. I mean, it didn't help the last guy much, did it?
>>
>>33852003
Anon above is right, could be radiological
>>
File: reddit.jpg (137KB, 889x499px) Image search: [Google]
reddit.jpg
137KB, 889x499px
>>33851150
>>
>>33855736
>what if its your father who time traveled through a wormhole and is now the size of a subatomic particle and hes trying to message you from the future where he is stuck in a space time rift?

More like my great great great grandfather

They are not magnetic and I am tired but will update after work tomorrow as asked for loan of Geiger counter
>>
>>33859918
Nice pic of yourself.

Never used reddit often hit return at the end of a line by habit, Everything you know is wrong.

You reddit obsessed fucks are boring.

If you like it so much then go there.
>>
>>33859803
>Anon above is right, could be radiological

>>33855735
>They're probably mildy radioactive. Explains all your symptoms.

I'm getting a loan of a Geiger counter. Thanks anons.
>>
>>33859918
this is ridiculous, I've always separated my lines with a blank line and I've never used reddit in my life.
>>
>>33855781
>could the dog be knocking them off while smelling or moving it with his nose?

No. I keep the door closed and always have. I have a piston on the top of the door frame that will push it closed if it is left open and a latching door handle.. Dogger sleeps on my feet bormally.
>>
>>33861006
>this is ridiculous, I've always separated my lines with a blank line and I've never used reddit in my life

I think I have it rom formatting

C

and

modula 2

and

pascal

etc

For readability but when I post here it is on a shitty laptop keyboard that has too much shit stuck under half the keys. Never used reddit once.
>>
>>33855592
>where were they found? the UK im assuming? the fact they were under a stone is a clue, maybe you arent the first person to notice something abou them

Ireland
>>
>>33855581
>wehre did you get them? previous owners ever mention anything?

Nope mainly interested in selling old blacksmiths tools, anvils stuff like that
>>
>>33855555
>how have you come to this conclusion

See thread. The three items have odd qualities and or I'm going nuts
>>
>>33855044
Maybe I'm going nuts my own Occam's razor says the only one who could be doing it is me which to be honest is just as fucking disturbing
>>
>be me
>buy 1942 izmash mosin for 100$
>beat to shit has what looks like shrapnel dammgae on the upper hg
>shoot it alot, shoots well despite it's condition
> at night go to sleep, it's in gunsafe, i put in after a ak and a ar
> here bump from gunsafe
>thinking one of them has just fallen over
>open it mosin is now in the front and everything else is behind it
> think nothing of it until i put it behind several guns and it did it again

PT1
>>
>>33851114
What's up with you sticking your head in front of a loaded firearm for an xtra kool pic?
>>
PT2

>go shooting at private range on uncles property
> bring haunted mosin
> shooting at some cylinder blocks 100 meters away when i feel a firm hand grab my shoulder
>thinking it's uncle i turn around quick
> no one is there
> shitpants,png
>>
>>33861207
>>33861223

PT3

>still have mosin
>as long as it's out of the safe it does not do anything weird except sometimes open it's bolt by itself
>honest i used a russian style mount to add a posp 8x scope and it is freakishly accurate more so than my savage durrr rifle, like 0.75 M.O.A accurate with 208 grain hunting ammo
>>
>>33861211
>What's up with you sticking your head in front of a loaded firearm for an xtra kool pic?

Broadcasting parasuicidal tendencies OR
timed/remote camera?
>>
>>33861207
>>33861223
>>33861268
First off, check to see if it's an ex sniper Mosin.

Second, that is cool as fuck if it's not BS.
It reminds me of that HFY greentext about the dude who only survived everyone in a certain radius going nuts because of his Mosin.
>>
>>33851123
>not wanting a gun used in a glorious charge that killed enemy soldiers by the hundreds
>>
>>33854378
No it doesn't
>>
File: 1493923066502.jpg (137KB, 747x756px) Image search: [Google]
1493923066502.jpg
137KB, 747x756px
Can one rape a ghost though?
>>
>>33861388
How would you know?
Casper go back to hell REEEEEE
>>
>>33861388
>>33861479
Several sources claim that most arsenic salts are tasteless, but may change the flavor of a food they contaminate (bitterness is often reported). One symptom of arsenic poisoning (like other metal poisonings) is a metallic taste in the mouth.
>>
>>33850795
I wish, I have so much surplus (gear and guns) used to kill and worn by people who were killed (some of it while they were wearing/using it, but most at a later point) and the only thing I have is a funny smell in that room.
>>
>>33852369
>after the passage of 100 years, would obtain a spirit, and a tsukumogami is a result of this change or mutation
so in about 20-30 years all those arisakas that pacific war vets brought back are gonna start doing some freaky shit?
>>
>>33861645
adding more on top of this post

>>33850795
Also I have a spas that was used in a triple-murder suicide in the 90's.
>>
>>33855851
When I came in your mouth. That the answer you were looking for?
Gonna try that magnet fishing now
>>
>>33861139
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCKRI2wEw7I
>>
>>33861688
>>after the passage of 100 years, would obtain a spirit, and a tsukumogami is a result of this change or mutation
>so in about 20-30 years all those arisakas that pacific war vets brought back are gonna start doing some freaky shit?

Its more a universal cultural meme expressed in its Japanese context, old objects have characters or personalities.

I have all sorts of things that were literally soaked in blood inevitably and I have never had a single wierd experience with any of it until the two bayos an the pike.

I think I'm going nuts. Thais the logical explanation. so I still need to get rid of these objects and I should have called the museum to day but did not because of work and stupid. I'll give him a call tomorrow and check I am ok for Saturday still. The only logical conclusion is that I am the one moving them and can't remember it. I know it is not possible consciously but its logical. I want out.
>>
>>33861689
Damn
Details ?
>>
>>33851675
>Germany
Oh neat, he found a federal crime
>>
>>33861689
>Also I have a spas that was used in a triple-murder suicide in the 90's.

Not a SPAS but enjoy it ticks all the other boxes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EykztUgfp2U
>>
>>33861858
I want to see the conclusion to this story.
>>
>>33861376
>Not wanting a rifle that was given to one of the soldiers inevitably slaughtered in a hopeless bum rush on the enemy that now has said soldiers soul still clutching to the rifle in a fruitless endeavor to continue their duty from the afterlife
>>
>>33862025
Maybe he just wants his body found and buried.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2099187/Bodies-21-German-soldiers-buried-alive-WW1-trench-perfectly-preserved-94-years-later.html
>>
Here

Neat obscure war relic ghost movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqxZoVLn6Tg
>>
>>33861887
a guy on the wa peninsula killed his girlfriend and her two daughters and then himself

i bought it from a police auction, i still have the police documents that came with it, but it's just court/case numbers and officer names, no actual details and i had to look that up myself and fill out a handful of forms
>>
File: 1493476847978-k.jpg (18KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1493476847978-k.jpg
18KB, 225x225px
happened to me once
>at gun show
>see cool jap bayonet
>pick it up to examine it
>feel REALLY FUCKING WIERD
>somehow i can tell its killed
>hold it for a few seconds, transfixed
>put it down and walk away quickly

i cant describe well how it felt but it was like that feeling afterwards when you almost have a car accident? or when you see one happen? not adrenaline, just that pit-of-your-stomach uneasy feeling
>>
>>33862999
checked
>>
File: swissk31.jpg (43KB, 1023x679px) Image search: [Google]
swissk31.jpg
43KB, 1023x679px
Hence why I collect Swiss rifles
>>
>>33850795
I used to have my great great great grandpa's sword from the civil war until my dumbass drunk of a father sold it. He claimed it had too much blood on it, and some bullshit. I had it in my room untill i was 15 and never had any problems.
>>
>>33850795

This would make for a pretty good horror story or screenplay tbqh.

>guy gets old WW2 rifle from gun show
>he spends long periods of time with it
>meticulously cleaning it, talking to it, very possessive when some else wants to hold it
>he starts acting violently towards his wife and kids now, even threatening them with the gun
>>
>>33855153

How do you LARP online?

>larping

lol fag
>>
File: 1428384878997.jpg (29KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1428384878997.jpg
29KB, 720x720px
>>33865106
it would just be hijacked by antis and made into a "guns make people kill" thing.
>>
>>33865106
No thanks, I don't like introducing more anti-gun media into the global hivemind. I'd rather have a haunted gun buddy movie where the ghost of Ivan Ivanovich Ivanovna and hard working, blue-collar Ray Jones save America from the secret society of undying communists that's been slowly amassing power in preparation for their takeover.
>>
File: superhank.gif (953KB, 310x233px) Image search: [Google]
superhank.gif
953KB, 310x233px
>>33865166
would watch/10

also checked.
>>
>>33851675
What type of magnet should you use?
>>
>>33859918
who gives a fuck dude holy shit
>>
>>33867546
Plebbiter spotted
>>
God I hope so.
>George Zimmerman kills Trayvon Martin
>His gun devours Trayvon's soul
>Zimmerman continues dropping blacks, and the gun gains more souls
>After an eon, when humanity has died out, their souls are still trapped in the gun, unable to pass into heaven or hell
>>
>>33870507
>implying blacks would even go to heaven anyways
>>
>>33870507
>>33872112
So in the end, ZimZam is doing them a favor by killing them, since they'll be spared from Hell?
>>
>>33851712
A warrior fell there. A man who was conscripted to fight for his country without any say in it. He could have ran but he didnt. Respect comrade.
>>
>>33861223
did the grab feel violent and meant to hurt or was it like a family member or something? So do you have a pissed off russian haunting your mosin or a new invisible range buddy?
>>
>>33869440
>Plebbiter spotted

You?

fucking sick of new fags obsession with it fuck off there if you can't stop talking about it
>>
File: 000.png (358KB, 965x1400px) Image search: [Google]
000.png
358KB, 965x1400px
>>33874326
You where just looking for an excuse to bump this thread weren't you?
>>
I've a 1917 SMLE that has clearly seen some shit and every now and then I get a weird vibe when I shoot it. I am not a good shooter at all but for some reason I shoot better with this enfield. It almost feels like I'm not shooting it but someone else is shooting it for me.
>>
>>33874469
speaking of bumps
Thread posts: 240
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.