[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brazilfags, help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: PB9151LP_1200x782.png (1MB, 1200x782px) Image search: [Google]
PB9151LP_1200x782.png
1MB, 1200x782px
I've recently moved to Brazil, and was wondering where and how can I obtain a firearm. Anyone with experience on the topic could help me out?
>>
You don't. Enjoy your communist hellhole.
>>
>>33849986
What the fuck do you mean I don't?
>>
>>33849998
Depends. Which state are you? You can get one easily with some favela bros heh.
500 bucks.

Sorry man... but >>33849986 is right.
>>
become an off duty cop
>>
>>33850089
Somewhere in northwest
Alagoas
can't even say this shit right
>500
I make 800 a month. FUCk
GOD i'M FUCKED
>>
>>33849978
Find someone who sells drugs and ask if they can get you a piece.
>>
>>33850355
>800 a month

You dun goofed anon. What were you thinking going there?
>>
>>33849978
Depends on where you are really, if youre somewhere shitty then:
>Dig through dumpsters
>ask the local drug dealers
>loot the corpses of dead junkies (they might have a lower caliber handgun in their ass)
>dig through storm drains
>look under bridges
>get the local gang to shoot up the police station, free taurus' for all
>alternativly, get them to shoot up the local UN office, free blue body armor, m4's and glocks for all
>alternatively, start a gang war, free hi points for everybody
>>
>>33850821
i forgot to mention
>join a gang
theyd probably give you a gold plated hi point or some shit, but its better than noguns
>>
>>33850821
For some reason I want another Tropico game, but instead of starting out as the Dictator, do the Pablo Escobar thing of starting out as a gang leader with aspirations of becoming the legit president and not just the shadow rule of the underground of a country.
>>
are you white? if you're not, leave. we already have enough niggers on the welfare fucking up an already shitty country. if you are white and decide to stay in the worst region of the country (NW), you need to get a CR (Certificado de Registro) to be able to buy and shoot guns. that means at least 500 bucks investment with lots of official documents and the need to sign and pay monthly for a shooting range subscription. you also need to go to a shrink paying out of your pocket so she'll sign you off to the army (which regulates the use of firearms in hueland).

you also can't carry, unless you are on your way to the shooting range. if you are caught carrying, you are going to have to CONVINCE the LEO that you are on your way to the range, and it's common practice among brazilian shooters to carry the laws printed to show the officers.

you can own rifles, but only those in compliance with the laws, and there's no fucking way you are getting spare parts. i live in the border, so i buy all my shit in argentina and uruguay, otherwise i would be paying so much for my aftermarket purchases.

ammo is also very expensive, good to have an option in paraguay or other border countries, since they sell most good brands, i reckon. there's also weird regulations on most effective handguns and you need hunting permits if you intend to hunt. if you get caught with illegal game (for instance, you can hunt boar any day of the year, but birds are only in months with no R in their name - may, june, july, etc) you're going to pay 500 bucks for each kill.

basically it's shit, if you live in a heavy italian immigration zone or in the South it's easier, they like to hunt, it's normal for LEOs to draw exceptions for friends. i used to own some guns and hunt a lot, but i lost all my stuff in a boating accident, very sad. i have no guns anymore, and no way to obtain them at all, ever, and won't hunt again, but i can help you if you are white.
>>
File: received_1381702931889176.jpg (46KB, 1184x888px) Image search: [Google]
received_1381702931889176.jpg
46KB, 1184x888px
Brazilian here. Managed to build a nice collection buying from antique collectors. Ammunition is hard to find. Dont listen to niggers telling you to buy from drug dealers.
>>
>>33850878
I can dig it.

You have to manage poppy fields, coca plants, cargo jets, and CIA handlers.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.