[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/k/ Approved Jobs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 20

File: dd214 feels.jpg (32KB, 629x581px) Image search: [Google]
dd214 feels.jpg
32KB, 629x581px
What are some /k/ approved jobs?

I'm working on applying for Border Patrol, any Anons on here work in the BP or have worked in it?

Whats the application process like? Day to Day life?

What can I do to prepare for the job?
>>
File: 116795.jpg (27KB, 450x319px) Image search: [Google]
116795.jpg
27KB, 450x319px
>>33849040
I'm also kinda interested in this. But If I'm not mistaking you gotta have rev LE exp, which I plan to work on it in a place other than my home state.
>>
>>33849040
I work for an online company where we go through forums and look for anything that's not appropriate
>>
>>33849040
Fast food worker, mall cop, janitor
>>
>>33849411
I'm a milfag so I imagine that should suffice, the posting said they were specifically looking for veterans

and I'm fluent in Spanish, I figure that should help too
>>
>>33849040
I am a property manager at an apartment complex. Not the most /k/ thing in the world, but I keep my EDC in my desk.

People get uppity about their money and where the live. Good thing we don't accept section vouchers.
>>
>>33850171
How does that even work?

I never understood how section 8 housing or the whole gibs system works, I've never been on gov't assistance my whole life
>>
File: 20170503_185400.png (2MB, 1440x1421px) Image search: [Google]
20170503_185400.png
2MB, 1440x1421px
USDA wildlife hazard management. I sit around an Offutt all day driving my government issued truck up and down the runway. Shooting red tail hawks and deer and coons and racoons that get over the fences. Ive got suppressed .22 pick off rabbits pretty far away.
>>
>>33850198
Depending on income status and poverty requirements of the area you live in, you can qualify for rental assistance- Section 8. All you have to do is apply.

If you accept the vouchers, you have to take it from anyone. It's a lot easier just to not accept them, and get that much better of a renter in your community.
>>
>>33850394
not renter but shit man, its in my sights if I amass such a capital, but my first way of building would be similiar to schools in the way they look like jails. And for go sakes I would have a simple group personality separation plan (hopefully it wern't too racist)
>>
>>33850481
Federal fair housing laws are a doosy. Don't try to institute anything that can be taken as racially-biased. Setting high credit requirements is a good way to weed out the shit, but most curry-niggers have great credit anyhow and are annoying as fuck.

It's not the blacks you have to worry about, its the non-whites. Blacks cant get in to the community I manage, on average. Its the shitskins that love to haggle and complain and demand money off at every opportunity.
>>
>>33850541
>haggle and complain

Wew lad, we had some niggers move into my idyllic high desert neighborhood and it all went to shit very quickly

Used to live in a community of mostly whites and 3rd gen Latinos, it was all nice till the niggers and Indians moved in

They never took care of their property, lawns were always dead and trash everywhere, house parties till late, cops started to show up more often and roving gangs of niggers started appearing at night

Dad had to install a security system, that we didn't have a need for almost 8 years, and got a shotgun and a CC piece for himself

Now that I think about it, thats the only reason I got into fun in the first place
>>
>>33849040
Wildland firefighting.
One of the only non.mil jobs that lets you call in CAS and rappel out of helicopters.

Also the prescribed burning side is pretty fun.
>>
File: awesome-tanker-shot.jpg (116KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
awesome-tanker-shot.jpg
116KB, 640x426px
>>33851329
>>
File: 484202460.jpg (142KB, 594x396px) Image search: [Google]
484202460.jpg
142KB, 594x396px
>>33851345
>>
What about LEO? Considering doing that after my enlistment.
>>
>>33849690
Taco bell worker checking in!
>>
>>33852024
>tfw used to be cashier in a heavily black area

Worst 2 months of my life
>>
>>33852093
>taco bell cashier in da hood
any stories?
>>
>>33852183
Here's one

>be innadrivethru
>after work rush, taco bell is right by the freeway, best time really
>all the regular people leaving work stop by and I don't have to deal with niggers as much
>hand out food, hear loud R&B music as a beat the fuck up toyota pulls up
>inside has to be the biggest, fattest, ugliest sheboon I've ever seen in my entire life
>drivers wheel looks like its pressing on her gut/tits/fupa/idontfuckingknow
>can't figure out how she could've possibly gotten in the car
>another fat nigress in the passenger seat and 4 niglets in the back whooping ans screaming
>don't remember taking her order, I would've remember and prepared accordingly
>before I can say anything, she says "YA'LL TAKE EE BEE TEE HERE?"
>Shes waving her EBT card in her hammy, ashy hand
>I tell her that we don't at this taco bell and that she needs cash or a card
>she fucking flips shit, starts bitching and screeching how its bullshit that we don't take EBT, that she has to feed herself and muh babies
>other nigress is doing that whole "MMMHHMMM" "DAS RITE" shit
>have to try my hardest not to start laughing then and there
>tell her there's nothing I can do, see the drive through line piling up to the street
>then she says she won't move until she gets some food
>dramatically puts the car in park and crosses her fatass arms
>tell her that she needs to either get some cash or that she needs to move
>her resolve strengthens, says she isn't moving till we give her something
>manager, some little abuela squatamlan, comes over and asks what the hold up is
>explain the situation, massive argument erupts between these two minorities
>descends into screeching in english, spanish and ebonics as I watch helplessly
>considered calling the cops, see the line has extended into the turn lane on the street
>motherfuckers must really want their T-Bell

cont'd
>>
>>33852325
Lorkin
>>
File: Smug Fat Kid.jpg (117KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Fat Kid.jpg
117KB, 1000x1000px
>>33852325
cont'd

>the cook, my buddy, suddenly stomps over with a bag in his hands
>pushes abuela to the side, see the face of a man whose been putting up with this bullshit for way too long
>tosses the bag out the window, it flies beautifully through the air as it lands on the sheboons FUPA
>bag erupts, chips and burritos fly all over the place
>see niglets reach and grab the burritos and disappear into the backseat
>Sheboons starts screeching something in ebonics as she puts the car into gear, burrito in the other hand
>nigress in the passenger seat eating chips that landed on her FUPA, askin if there's any nacho cheese
>flips me off and calls me a motherfucker before she hauls ass out the drive through line
>proceed to spend the next couple hours trying to get the other cars through the drive through as fast as I can
>my face during this whole ordeal

Fucking niggers man lemme tell ya
>>
>>33849040
if your the /out/ type, try being a game warden/CO
>all the perks of being LEO
>all the stress of knowing most of the people you have to cite are armed
>>
>>33852325
>>33852420
I want to believe.
>>
>>33850171
>>33850198
>>33850394
>>33850481
>>33850541
>>33851271
Shit, what if we build our own gubment sponsored housing/shelter for /k/ to migrate into. We'd just need to pick a state or few? It be like Salvation Army or YMCA... but /k/
>>
>>33852561
Don't forget
>Random Fudds taking potshots at your state vehicle, and never knowing where it came from.
>Having everyone you cite describe how much of a piece of shit you are in intimate detail
>Generally hated by the entire populace
>>
>>33849424
is it called shareblue?
>>
>>33849040
contract security checking in
i work two sites:
one is only public trust but pays BANK for the work required
the other requires a ts/sci and doesnt pay as well but its still its 50k a year that keeps my clearance active until i complete my degree, yall might consider it /k/ tier but shit rarely happens

questions semi welcome (within reason)
>>
>>33854460
also used to work armored transport for 9 months which may have been the shittiest 9 months of my life
>>
>>33854460
How does someone get into this with no prior experience, I need to get out of car dealerships before I lose my fucking mind
>>
File: 1430625998944.jpg (20KB, 221x229px) Image search: [Google]
1430625998944.jpg
20KB, 221x229px
>>33852420
Got any more?

I got one,

>Be me, Workin at kfc taco bell combo
>Older white guy comes in
>orders famous bowl combo
>basically a buncha shit in a bowl
>"does not come with side item because bunchashitinabowl"
>orders a slaw as well
>total the transaction
>guy begins to chimp out because the combo doesn't come with a side
>says it doesn't on the menu TWICE
> I WANNA SEE A MANAGER
>Guy rest arms on dessert warmer
>ignores the sign that says CAUTION: HOT
>SHIT
>mudder "careful" as manager is Summoned from the back
>Manager explains why he can't get a side with the combo
>Guy leaves in a huff
>"have a good night"
>Exployees die laughing
>>
File: Tired.jpg (63KB, 720x484px) Image search: [Google]
Tired.jpg
63KB, 720x484px
>>33854935
Yep

>be innatacobell
>working the front register, slower day then usual
>restocking some shit because bored when hear some whooping and hollering outside
>go to the front and see a pack of niggers dance into the store
>and I mean literally dance, they were singing and cutting the rug as the came in
>put my game face on, knew this was about to get really fucking stupid
>spend the next 20-30 explaining to them that we no longer have the double stack tacos
>every single one of them asked about the double stacked tacos
>every. single. one
>finally finish the order, one of them starts screeching about paying with EBT
>ohfuck.jpg
>get lucky and one of them says he'll cover it, take their money and throw their cups at them
>name for the order was some turbo nigger shit, didn't even know how to spell it
>only other person in the restaurant was a regular, huge white dude who works at a nearby construction site
>niggers had the whole restaurant to choose from, decide to plant their asses next to the regular
>looks over to me and all I could do was shrug, see him get more and more irritated as the niggers whoop and screech and literally break into song randomly
>decide now is a good time to take a smoke break
>half way through burning muh cig when I hear screaming and chairs banging
>put cig out, run inside and see this 6'4, brawny white dude surrounded by these nigger
>couldn't believe what I was seeing, this one dude was holding off like 4 of them by himself
>take my phone out and dial 911, scream "I'm calling the fucking cops"
>niggers literally smack their lips and start bitching, as if I was ruining their fun
>"Ayo he be callin da popo, les bounce" niggers exit the premises but not before tipping the napkin holder and flipping some chairs
>go over to the regular and apologize, we were on a first name basis
>give him a free freeze and tell him to ask for me next time he comes in so I can hook it up with some free food
>mfw this redpilled me on niggers
>>
>>33849690
Papa Johns here!
>Made 150$ in tips today.
>CC all day, even on campus.
>Get free pizza end of the day.
Life is good.
>>
>>33854001
It'll all have to be underground for it to work or the autists won't move in and to protect everyone else from ND's.
>>
>>33854001
Fuk wrong post, ment for >>33854001.
>>
File: dindu.webm (3MB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
dindu.webm
3MB, 852x480px
>>33849040
Store cashier
>>
I just started working security at AM General. I thought it'd be neat, but it's entirely unarmed.

One guy just got fired because he was found to be carrying a taser.
>>
>>33855079
About how much do you make in tips? Obviously 150 is irregular right?
>>
>>33849040
I too am going to apply to border patrol but mostly as a joke. It's kinda a long shot for me to get even an interview but if I did that would be great.
>>
File: 1462214246201.jpg (41KB, 600x615px) Image search: [Google]
1462214246201.jpg
41KB, 600x615px
On a somewhat related note, I'm debating either going civic/agricultural engineering, mechanical engineering, or aerospace engineering. I've looked into each field and I'm genuinely interested, but I want a job that pays alright but most importantly allows me to live outside of a city.
>>
>>33855246
I used to work at Papa Johns, in my area it usually varies from $55-$120 a night if you work an 8 hour shift.

Some nights, you get shit, other nights you make out like a bandit. All depends.
>>
>>33855319
Also I got a job offer as a manager for a public storage with a possibility of on-site housing. With my area having a lot of junkies I'm probably gonna armor the place up and have guns stashed everywhere. Also if I can get discounted storage I'm gonna put in a small machine shop to make gats.
>>
>>33849040

become a weed farmer
>>
>>33851407
You get a ton of benefits from a number of LEO agencies if you are ex-military, makes it much easier to go federal as well.
>>
>>33849040
Application>written test>oral interview board>medical/optical/drug screening>academy

Fail any of those and you're out.

Day to day depends a LOT on where you're stationed. Some places are awesome, some suck donkey cock.

T. Actual Border Patrol Agent
>>
>>33850171

I worked for my parents' restaurant chain as a general operations manager for five years now. Is it hard to bullshit my way into property management? How do I into Yardi? What are good memes to flash at them?
>>
>>33855655
I'm from Laredo, looking to go back and lock up my old friends. I live in LA now. I have my oral board this month, any tips?

I failed a poly 5 years ago, the guy didn't believe I was born in this country. I'm a GWOT vet, and stacked 235 lb @ 6 ft, like why wouldn't you want me. Have applications open right now with BP, CBP, LAPD, LASD, and considering joining Muhreens if none of those pan out.

Am 27.
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 480x480px
Your whole career you will hear the sound of crickets
>>
>>33855692
Don't know if they've reinstituted the ban on sending people back to their hometowns, though if you've been in LA long enough, I think they'll count that as your hometown.

That being said, they're looking at possibly eliminating polygraphs, but nothing is set in stone as yet. I came in before the polygraph was added to the hiring process, so I don't know at what step it comes, probably after the oral board at least.

As for oral board tips, be able to demonstrate sound judgement and problem solving skills. You'll be presented with a handful of job-related scenarios and asked what you would do. There may be follow-up information or a little back and forth between you and the board, clarifying or expanding on your answers. Knowing policy or law enforcement tactics, or law, isn't expected. Being able to explain WHY you took a course of action (as long as your reason isn't pants-on-head retarded) is far more important than taking the perfectly correct action. Hiring boards generally consist of a supervisory agent and two line agents, all on detail from the field, so they'll know who has it and who doesn't fairly quickly.

Best of luck, did three years in Laredo sector, work's decent enough.
>>
>>33855790
Thanks man. I passed the CBP video based test and follow-up interview. They loved me, but they were former Air Force guys, and I'm a former 11b.

I have friends in the BP in the Laredo area, they say they are keeping busy.
>>
File: Somali pirates mid.webm (3MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Somali pirates mid.webm
3MB, 720x480px
Working as security on tankers seems pretty cool.
>>
>>33855169
That gun is fucking jamed lmao.
>>
>>33855903
How do I get this job? I just want to sit around waiting for retarded niggers to try and raid muh boat.
>>
>>33855903
When do you buy guns and ammo if you're working as a security agent for ships? Or does the secuirty agency provide you with some? what if you run out or something? how do you replenish your ammo etc? Anybody who works there can tell me?
>>
>>33856091

>be former SOF
>have good connections (afaik everyone wants to do it).
>>
>>33856104
>be former SOF
doubtful. this dude puts his first 3 rounds into the railing.
>>
File: rifle_overboard1[1].jpg (93KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
rifle_overboard1[1].jpg
93KB, 720x960px
>>33856143
SOF is a stretch, yeah. Navy experience is more likely. You'd need 4 years in the navy, then you might need to join a PMC to make getting jobs easier.
>>
>>33856104
>>be former SOF
more like just have an experience, in most cases guys who work on ships, are just ex soldiers, cops, secuirty guards etc. Generally anybody who was already traind with guns is welcomed
>>
>>33856154
>Security guards

Oh thank fuck.

>tfw recently got military enlistment denied
>>
>>33856160
Who the fuck gets turned down by the military? Sheesh. I've seen some real fat fucks in the army.
>>
>>33856160
but if you think secuirty guards that sit all day in one post and guard some warehouse, no. I meant security guards that actually go out with weapons etc.
>>
>>33856151
do they really toss their rifles every time?
i heard that there is a floating armory out there.
>>
Emergency medicine is pretty /k/. We used to have regular EMT stories here. I've worked full time on an ambo for 2 years and start nursing school in 3 weeks.
>>
File: 1400894529008.jpg (202KB, 680x750px) Image search: [Google]
1400894529008.jpg
202KB, 680x750px
>>33856170
PTSD wound up being on my medical record along with my heart condition which is an immediate DQ.

>can't lie like everyone else
>>
>>33856184
That sucks man. Mom kept trying to get me to go to a doc and be diagnosed for depression, so I could receive some happy pills. I chose not to, because I feel like having "depression" on my medical record would be bad if I ever wanted to do something in the military or police. I eventually got over my supposed depression through exercise and training myself to wake up at normal times.
>>
I make tools that Remington and Ruger uses to make guns. I know we've done stuff for Sig, too, but not in a while.
>>
>>33849040
hey /k/ i have a retarded kind of off topic question to ask, but i was in this thread anyways so decided to ask it.

if someone's gun fires due to a mechanical malfunction, does it count as ND?
>>
>>33856228
yes. mechanical malfunction implies improper equipment upkeep, which is negligence.
>>
>>33855246
Nah, it was a good night; collage campus is the money maker but my last delivery was spooky as fuck.
>Goddamn brick single level apartments, full of section 8 shitheads.
>Dark as fuck, have to use flashlight.
>Fucking niggers screeching "Who's that? What you doing?
Fuck man, my Glock 29 was VERY appreciated.
>>
>>33856240
Either that or poor quality, but 99% it's poor maintainece.
>>
>>33849040
Hey same, OP. Took the written exam for Border Protection Officer last week, and taking the Border Patrol Agent one next week.
>>
>>33856209
Police I can do, military I'm SOL on.
>>
File: IMG_0430.jpg (503KB, 1023x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0430.jpg
503KB, 1023x768px
Engineering Engines

Dualspoolrules.com
>>
>>33849424
You mean ATF?
>>
File: iU3Jmvq.jpg (88KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
iU3Jmvq.jpg
88KB, 800x533px
>>33849040

I'm hoping to go federal. Pay looks fantastic. I don't talk much about it here. The application process is so /comfy/ compared to local LEO
>>
I'm not sure why nobody mentioned Firefighter. If you can handle the 2/3 time paramedic duties the job seems amazing. Get to be a community hero. Make more than most municipal employees. Great benefits and retirement. Many places have multi-day shifts so you can live way the fuck in the woods and drive to work twice a week.

Turns out those redneck fucks back in high school who were 'volunteer firefighters' had the right idea.
>>
Worked as an overnight clerk at a gas station for a while. Quit after a combo of weirdass prank phone calls, the store up the road being robbed at gun point, and a goddamn tweaker wandering in.

Also they started scheduling me day shift too, and fuck all of that. Became a supervisor at a security site instead.
>>
>>33849040
>What are some /k/ approved jobs my felow high school kids
>What are some /k/ approved movies my felow high school kids
>What are some /k/ approved music my felow high school kids
>What are some /k/ approved clothing my felow high school kids
>What are some /k/ approved watches my felow high school kids
>What are some /k/ approved way of walking down the street my felow high school kids
>What are some /k/ approved cornflakes my felow high school kids
>What are some /k/ approved ways of being beaten up by tyrone my felow high school kids
>What are some /k/ approved ways of taking a shit my felow high school kids

You are all worse then normies at this point
>>
>>33849690
> be in high school working at McDonald's
> black guy asks for 2 large black fries and some sweet and sour sauce
> sure man, that will be 5 dollars or some shit like that
> hand him his food to go
> takes all the fries and dumps them in the bag
> then pours sauce all over bag of fries
> all that was in his bag were French fries and sauce mixed together

African Americans have a weird sense of food culture.
>>
>>33857172
Too bad my city is only volunteer firefighters
>>
>>33854013
yes do you work for them too?
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.