[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post Apo/k/alypse.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 322
Thread images: 46

Any anons on air?
I gotta talk about something that happened.
>Be scavving.
>Trying to find alcohol, candy, meds, spices etc.
>Go into a house.
>Horrible smell.
>Cautiously clear the place.
>Find smell.
>Man, women and two kids.
>looks like man snapped, killed his family then himself.
Why did people lose their shit after The End?
>>
>implying people didn't lose their shit the same damn way over even more trivial problems before The End
>>
>>33848450
Roll for loot
>>
File: 123431243124.png (168KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
123431243124.png
168KB, 300x300px
>>33848450
>Be me
>Heading into the local trading den, managed to get my hands on a handful of cigarettes
>Notice the plaza is pretty quiet
>Really odd, place is usually bustling
>The closer I get I start to notice things are off
>Starts off small, empty merchant carpets, a few bullet holes in some of the tents
>When I get close enough to the plaza I start seeing bodies
>Just a few at first, but eventually they really start piling up
>Notice the whole ground is wet with blood
>Finally get to the middle of the plaza, pretty much a mountain of bodies with a handful of some of the most heavily armed fuckers I've ever seen in my life
>As I get closer some fat guy in a fur coat in between them starts waving me down
>Slowly approach with my hands up, radiation hasn't fucked my brain up that bad yet
>When I get there fucker just takes out a bag
>No, it can't be
>"Hey, buddy, wanna buy some coffee? Only 300 bullets."
>Start shaking uncontrollably at the thought of just a smell of that good shit
>Fight back the urge to attack him on the spot and take all his coffee, just walk away
>Even today the thought of killing him and stealing all that coffee is my most prominent daydream
Anyone here remember their last cup of joe?
>>
>>33848450

Bump for potential
>>
File: 1w2HvT0.jpg (496KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1w2HvT0.jpg
496KB, 1536x2048px
>>33849370
>WHY DIDN'T YOU KILL THAT FUCK FUCK

Also, care to explain the bodies? Last time I went to the marketplace in toronto, there was this scavver trying to sell me some old Soviet rifle. Thing was a piece of shit, all covered in some weird coating, and to top it all off, the rounds for it all cost twice as much as my main rifle... Which is a Ruger 10/22, shit bounces around in the skull and fucks bandits right up.

Brb, I need to use it to clear out some radroaches

>pic is me before I got my Ruger Ultra Beam
>>
>>33848450
>taking his two kids
Unless he was preventing some worse fate, he's a piece of shit.

>>33849370
Fake and gay. Anyone selling coffee wouldn't waste that much ammo to protect it. They'd hardly turn a profit. Anyone making business off coffee is at the coasts where the marshal camps confiscate your weapons.
>>
anyone else pumped for the post apocalypse due to the inevitable return of slavery?
>hold on to a bunch of junk food and cool but useless shit
>twinkies, cosmic brownies, portable dvd players
>wait until they are in rarity
>trade them for workers and wives
>>
>>33852422
Booze is going to be so valuable
>>
>>33851417

When traveling the Great Highway Number of One, I suggest to avoid Medicine Hat. There's nothing there. It's a wasteland. (Which was true even before The End.)
>>
>>33854038
What about Spices?

Does anyone think those will hold value?
>>
>>33852078
I don't know man, the place was PACKED with stuff MRE's, fish antibiotics, medical gear, ammo, and most importantly a SHITTON of board games. I think that people back then just thought that SHTF was just lawless camping, but when it really happened the guy thought he was doing his family a mercy. To me, the thought of bringing kids into this fucked up world is simply WRONG.
>>
>>33854038
GOOD booze yeah, but anybody can distill liquor but the difference between rotgut and bourbon is like day and night.
>>
>>33854461
Dude, think back in time spices were worth their weight in gold, nowadays the trade system has made them as ubiquitous as running water.
>>
File: You heard, but didn't listen..png (346KB, 604x589px) Image search: [Google]
You heard, but didn't listen..png
346KB, 604x589px
>>33848450
>Be me
>Living in bunker
>Bored as fuck
>Start jakin' it
>Banging on door
ohshitnigger.icbm
>Wait a bit, because scared
>Gun in hands
>No more bangs
>Little spooked
>No bangs hours later
>Finally get to jack in peace
happyending.wmd
>>
>>33854990
Yeah, but in an Apocalyptic scenario that trade system is gone.
>>
Hey guys, I wasnt old enough during the happening to remember much. Is it really true that people used to be so rich that they kept animals around as friends instead of just eating them?

I found a bag full of crunchy pellets called cat-food and me and my friend are arguing about if it was made from cats or if it was for cats to eat. I told him it was to feed cats in the before times, but he is illiterate and insists that since its got a picture of a cat on the front it must be made out of cats.

I might belive him though. This stuff is delicious, I cant imagine anybody sharing it with an animal.
>>
I don't know why you guys all have it so rough. Are you all out in the Midwest, where there wasn't anything to begin with?

I have ten acres of solar panels charging a barn of car batteries, with the surplus electrolyzing hydrogen to fuel my trucks and tractors. I've expanded the orchard I already had, and took over my neighbors abandoned vineyards. I have so much excess produce I can't ferment it fast enough. Likewise, I took over the rangeland in the valley below my place, and am running about 2000 head of cattle at the moment. There were a few novelty ranching operations in these parts, too, so I have a couple dozen bison, ostriches, and camels, of all things. They're free ranging, mostly, though I capture a few every month or two. There were some peacocks, as well, but I shot them all, because the fuckers scream like someone getting murdered.

Right now, I'm using my spare time to see if I can convert one of the Cessna 150s at the local airport to run on hydrogen. My biggest problem is a severe shortage of labor, and people to trade with, and I'm hoping I'll be able to use the airplane to recruit and advertise.

If any of you fellas know how to make barrels, I'm willing to trade a gallon of 190 proof per. I can provide an apprentice, as well, if you desire. I'd sure love to taste whiskey again.
>>
>>33855108
>California delusions
Listen dumbass, the reason your "farmland" is so productive is due to the MASSIVE irrigation projects that California dosen't pay for, and also when Cali got nuked all the fallout got washed out of the air but the rain shadow of the Sierra Nevada mountains, so any produce is FUCKED.
The Midwest would be one of the better areas to come out of a nuclear war.
>>
>>33855058
>The lack of something valuable and wanted.
>Is it valuable?
2 INT.
>>
>>33855108
I dont buy your story. I passed through california a few years back scavenging. When the tens of millions of people spilled out of the cities they stripped everything bare before starving to death or dying from fallout. All the fields I saw were fallow and filled with rusted out cars and piles of bones from dead los angeles refugees.

And just like the before times, everything anyone grows gets heavily "taxed" by the local warlord or military remnant. If you had actual working solar panels those assholes woulda looted them already.
>>
>>33855131
I'm not in the Central Valley, friend.

The cattle and vineyards are dryland operations, same as they were since civilized man first came to this area. The orchard is irrigated, fossil water. Same that I use for drinking. It's mildly radioactive, but that's the nature of deposits in granite. Perfectly safe. Wasn't much in the way of fallout in these parts, I'm not downwind of anything that used to be important.

EMPs don't destroy everything electronic, you know. All these derelict suburbs are just lousy with photovoltaics. The digital controls are typically fried, but you can cobble together significantly less efficient analog versions if you know what you're doing. You poor hicks never had this decentralized energy infrastructure to begin with, so I can see why it would be difficult to maintain mechanized agriculture.

>>33855161
They followed the major roads, just like you did. Due to the mountainous terrain of the region, there are pockets here that no roads go through. Valleys that are easy to miss.

Also, I don't tax. There is no enterprise but my own.
>>
>>33855136
Thats not the way that i was interpreting what you had said.

I thought you were saying that No it would not be because it is so common today.
>>
>>33854990
Trade has made spices as AVAILABLE as running water, that doesn't mean it's any cheaper. Spices still hold an exceptional value per volume and weight of said spice.
>>
>>33855230
>hey scavenger!
>follow me to a remote magical location that somehow got passed over by 38 million starving survivors.
>I've got all the booze, food, and comfortable amenities you could dream of
>just come alone!

if you are gonna run a bushwack at least make it believeable.
>>
>>33855258
Salt. Im not gonna get all over-avid prepper and say it would be more valuable than gold, but after a few years that shit would get pretty hard to find.
>>
>>33855011

Kek.

I picture you frozen in place, dick in hand, just waiting for several hours to pass, finally fap one out.
>>
>>33855268
I don't want dirty scavengers. Your kind are nothing but trouble. Bunch of murders, rapists, and thieves.

I want respectable men. Men with families. The only exception I'm willing to make is a skilled cooper.
>>
>>33854977
Tennessee and Kentucky will be just fine, then.
>>
>>33855108
>>33855230
Stop fagging up the rp
>>
>>33855295
So in other words you want guys surrounded by helpless dependants to blunder to blunder into your trap.

Probably because they will be less able to fight back and more willing to surrender. Then you can use violence against family members to coerce compliance as slaves.

Seen this happen too many times to shuffle right into your trap. You want a cooper? Is that some sort of sadistic inside joke about how youre gonna bend me over a barrel? If you had half of the resources you say you do you wouldnt have any reason to come recruiting here.
>>
>>33855337
Seriously. I've given him like 4 chances to make it interesting and he just keeps pushing the same stupid boring "im a humble farmer in need of a cooper" plot.
>>
>>33855379
Anon, I understand that you're paying attention to an attention whore. You aren't getting anything back.

Now, in my own plot of "land" (it's really just a cave in central Texas with the surrounding brushland), I actively try to keep people out. There are signs posted that say there's high radiation nearby, and those are openly within sight of the entrance. If people cross that border with obvious intent to stay, they take a dirt nap.

Nobody gets near MY springwater.

Nobody.
>>
Comrades i post from eastern lands. The bombs have not hit my country or the general area but slight radiation has hit our lands. We first feared it will turn everything to dust but it didnt. It seems it concentrates in some sort of pockets making the vegetation all wierd and shit. And some explorers say if you spend too much time near said pockets you go insane or feral
>>
File: 20170504_032231.jpg (1MB, 2160x2160px) Image search: [Google]
20170504_032231.jpg
1MB, 2160x2160px
>>33855394
Yer right about one thing, nobody can get close to that spring. I scoped the place out for DAYS and couldnt figure out a way in without getting shot (and I take great pride in my not being shot abilities)

But then I saw you bury something. Decided getting shot over water was dumb but not getting shot over the "hidden" cache nobody was watching.....

Well finders keepers as they say.
>>
>>33855294
>momentarily pausing on an old 60s Era flower couch
>eyes fixated in the direction of the bunker door
>the hum of the air unit above you droning on and the sudden racing of your heartbeat pouring in your chest are all you can hear at the moment
>slowly stroking the erect cock in your hand, the warmth of your lotioned hand softly gliding up and down the shaft almost rythmically to the throbbing of your dick's pulse
>moments pass into minutes, the fear of discovery mixing with the pleasures of self ecstasy as a thin line of sweat trespasses from your brow
>as you resign yourself to the security of your metal womb you finally satisfy your tormented lust and erupt in a torrent of passion and self shame, releasing thick ropes of your mighty seed
>donning your surplus russian helmet and lighting your corn cob pipe, you gaze at your glistening reflection in the tv screen before falling asleep to the muted glow of I Love Lucy reruns for the 30th time...
>>
>>33855413
Sounds more like residual effects of chemical agents. Before the war I heard tell of some chemical weapons in development that were based on opiates only about 1,000 times stronger.

Plants = water. I bet that shit got concentrated in small pockets and some poor souls looking for water ended up tripping balls and becoming hopelessly addicted to the water source.

If captured and removed from the area do they go into convulsions and die? We had a pocket of people living in an exposure zone like that, that shit keeps em doped up and looney, but they cant leave without going through hyper-withdrawal and dying. Attempts to move them from their fixation result in extreme violence (assuming they werent already violent)
>>
>>33855429
Keep it. That's the leftovers from people that decide my water was more valuable than their own lives.

Were you the guy from two weeks ago that looked at ALL the signs I made? It looked like he was trying to prove that they were fake by comparing them to each other.
>>
>>33855465
I thought that maybe you DID have an actual minefield and I could dig a few up and sell them. Or maybe one would go off and I wouldnt have to worry about life becoming so shitty I have to steal live landmines for a living.
>>
File: 64456234681improguns-660x371.jpg (46KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
64456234681improguns-660x371.jpg
46KB, 660x371px
>>33848450
>be me
>have felony, not able to purchase my own weapons legally
>realize the shit finally went down, nows the time
>take out the two pieces of rigid pipe and end cap i've had in the back of my closest for years now with 12 shells, 6 slugs and 6 buck
>first order of business is to find a real weapon
>walk around my city, look for any evidence of robberies going down. everybody is going mad
>the local supermarket is being manhandled by a group of two men, both with AR15s
>hop over the wall, sneak in through the back
>creep up to one and blow his head off while hes packing up supplies, the second one won't be easy
>die while im flipping the other end of the pipe over to put a new shell in

i guess i should have prepared better
>>
File: 1492396289727.jpg (2MB, 1366x3238px) Image search: [Google]
1492396289727.jpg
2MB, 1366x3238px
>>33855472
That's no way to live, man.

Tell you what. I have no spare mines, but I have plans that can help. There's also a smaller spring a few miles east of here. I knew the guys that were based near it, probably right on top of it, but I haven't seen hide nor hair of them in over 3 months.

If you go and take that spot, I'll trade some stuff with you. All I ask is that you don't use these mines to catch passersby. That's what the other guys did, and I told them to quit before their prey turned out to have bigger teeth than they did.
>>
File: 20170318_213032.jpg (1MB, 2160x2160px) Image search: [Google]
20170318_213032.jpg
1MB, 2160x2160px
>find pic related
>take back to my lair
>tell myself im just gonna fatten it up and eat it, no emotional attachment
>end up naming it field ration to reenforce no emotional attachment
>become emotionally attached
>some time later scavving gets rough
>hungry AF
>eat field ration
>depressed as fuck
>very next day, find a crate full of mountain house some prepper musta buried
>distraught
>drag home
>wander aimlessly about the wasteland surrounding my redoubt
>sit down on rubble pile to cry
>boots enter my vision
>look up and sniffle
>its a pretty lady scav
>okay, pretty is an exaggeration, but shes still got all her hair and teeth
>she says "whats wrong"
>first human ive seen in 3 years
>first human who hasnt tried to kill me in 5 years
>freeze dried spaghetti falls out of my pockets
>I blurt "I ATE MY FRIEND!"
>she screams and runs away
>tfw too autistic to repopulate
>>
>>33855509
>not packing a backup tube-abortion as well
you were asking for it
>>
>>33855516
I miiiiiight know what happened to them. Was former EOD before the bomb went up. I was watching from concealment as they assembled IEDs outside their lair. They were drinking heavily while they inserted detonators.
I think you know the rest.

I didnt know they had a spring nearby, and they blew the shack into rubble with their drunken bomb making skills. I didnt find anything except scorched tatters of what appears to be trap hentai.
>>
File: rNo5nL1.jpg (224KB, 1280x850px) Image search: [Google]
rNo5nL1.jpg
224KB, 1280x850px
just discovered a new method of cooking hotdogs in unclean water
>>
>>33848450
>We saw on the news what happened to the ones who evacuated.
>We chose to stay.
>It's been a year.
>We're trying so hard to keep it going
>We tore up the baseball field and the park for more arable land.
>Now the kids play on the asphalt and in parking lots full of dead cars.
>We though having a concrete ditch bisecting our town was ugly and lowered our property value
>Now it irrigates our fields and gardens.
>Our filters aren't great and some are getting sick. They said urban runoff was toxic but we have no other choice.
>We are hungry most of the time but we make sure the little ones get enough.
>We had to increase the nightwatch since last time they came to steal
>Thank god their motorcycles are loud enough we can hear them coming
>We're running out of bullets.
>This isn't how it was supposed to end up.
>"They" said they would come for us. "They" said it wouldn't be long until the military came.
>There was a plane in the sky last week. It dropped something with a parachute. When we got there everything had been taken. The only thing left were leaflets with empty promises of relief.
>>
File: 100_9500640x480.jpg (44KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
100_9500640x480.jpg
44KB, 480x360px
>>33855576
I know its not the best, but if you are low on ammo you can fashion 50-75 pound crossbows from pvc and wood. Try to find rat-poison or something to tip the bolts with. Attack from ambush to minimize casualties on your side.

Its not ideal but its better than waving an empty gun at them. Plus if the rat poison you use is strychnine based you get lots of screaming and seizing-convulsions, will make them think twice about bumrushing you.
>>
>>33855576
>It's been a week
>A trader came through yesterday
>We almost shot him. He had a diesel flatbed, we thought the raiders had come back.
>He had alot of stuff we hadn't seen in awhile. We didn't have too much to trade. He was more interested in the herbs from the garden than our potatoes.
>We gave him almost every herb we had for a couple bottles of different anti-biotics.
>Jeff is a doctor but he can only do so much. He told us which ones he needed to make the sick better.
>I don't think the trader understood what he was selling
>Later that day we heard a gunshot from Ray's garage.
>We found him dead in his car. At least we found a gunsafe left open and plenty of boxes of ammunition inside
>Id be angry at him for hiding this from everybody but at least he has peace now.
>At least now we can fight back.
>>
>>33855637
>Jeff lied. Haldol and Dilaudid aren't anti-biotics. He got high instead.
>There's talk of a trial. There is talk of a hanging
>What Jeff did was wrong but what will we do without a doctor.
>I think I will vote on his behalf.
>The guns from the Ray's safe are old, and not all the ammo is useful but I got some kind of bolt action woodstock gun and have at least 30 bullets for it.
>It kicks like a mule but it's better to have in the home than rely on just the night watch to keep me safe.
>Jenny is getting sick.
>I'm hungry.
>Maybe we're going to hang Jeff tomorrow.
>>
>>33855680
>We hung Jeff in the afternoon. To many people were angry with him.
>The trader came back. Apparently we were one of the last towns on his circuit.
>He had a whole hutch of rabbits on hit flatbed from god knows where.
>Once we explained the meds he sold us were narcotics he sold us the hutch for the rest of them like it was no big deal. Said he couldn't take care of the rabbits and could sell the drugs for more
>We put the hutch in Francine's yard, she said she raised rabbits when she was a kid.
>Hopefully we can have a consistent supply of meat.
>At least they make the children happy.
>We heard the rumble of motorcycle engines during the night.
>I spent the whole night on the roof of my garage with the rifle.
>We never saw them but we know they are out there.
>>
>>33855720
>Jenny is getting sicker. She vomits every day. I wish we didn't kill Jeff, we need a doctor.
>We had to send a group out to scavenge downtown
>We're running out of some things that can't be replaced
>I volunteered to go to get my mind of things at home. The five of us set out to collect what we could find. Anything would help.
>There was already someone their when we got there.
>I don't know who shot first but James got winged and whoever the shooter was is dead.
>We searched him but he didn't have much. Maybe it was an accident or we surprised him.
>We took his pistol and his ammo. He looked skinny. Hadn't probably eaten in awhile.
>James is bleeding alot
>I wish we had a doctor.
>>
>>33855771
>Jenny isn't sick. She's pregnant. We don't know for certain but we think so.
>James is bedridden and Francine is taking care of him
>Up until now things have been pretty democratic, but now there is talk of an election.
>I don't know if this is the right time.
>Last night we heard quite a bit of automatic gunfire in the distance. It didn't stop for an hour.
>I hope whatever happened doesn't get any closer to us. We have enough on our hands
>The water pump isn't working right and well need to go into town again and see if there is anything in the hardware store we can use.
>We have plenty of tools but somethings can't be replaced and we can't machine new parts.
>We killed the first batch of rabbits and made stew for everyone. It was great, we haven't all gotten together to eat in a long time.
>>
>>33854038
you can make like literally hundred gallons of moonshine in your closet with random shit. My redneck friend made 500 gallons of moonshine in his two closets when he was 14 and im pretty sure he was actually retarded to a degree.
>>
>>33855804
>James isn't getting better and now he has a cough and a rash
>Even worse Francine has it too
>We moved them to a evacuated house at the end of the block so nobody else would be sick
>Francine told me how to take care of the rabbits and we moved them to my yard so me and Jenny can take care of them for the whole block.
>Jenny is definitely pregnant. at least according to the old pregnancy test we found downtown.
>The trip went fine and we almost got more than we could carry.
>The hardware store had exactly what we needed. Apparently nobody loots piping.
>I also found a whole carton of cigarettes in a drawer. I don't smoke but I know this will help when the trader comes back. I just need to keep the neighbors away from it till then.
>>
>>33855822
>James is dead. He got sicker and sicker and died in the night. Francine is getting worse too.
>No one will go near the house they are staying in
>I wonder if this is one of those viruses the news talked about before everything ended
>I've been giving more of my food to Jenny and lying about how much i'm eating. If she's pregnant I want her to have more
>The neighborhood held an election. I got nominated and elected as the leader.
>We don't have a title for it yet but I'm not ready for this responsibility. I keep an herb and vegetable garden and now take care of the rabbits and help out when and where I can
>That's not a basis for authority.
>>
>>33855845
>A stranger came into the neighborhood today
>He had alot of guns and a heavy pack
>He said he was a deserter soldier for hire
>I don't know if I believe that but he seemed honest.
>I traded the carton of cigarettes along with a place to stay in one of the empty houses and the promise of a full belly every night if he would stay and protect us.
>I hope this works out. We can't defend ourselves. The last time the raiders came two people died.
>>
>>33855869
>It's been a week and not much has changed
>Francine is better but she isn't able to get around yet
>Whatever made her sick isn't as bad as I thought
>Jenny is doing well but it's hard for me to go on half a meal. It's hard to hide it from her. I am hungry
>The mercenary is named Davis and he doesn't do much to help.
>He eats our food and smokes our cigarettes
>I will admit he is pretty vigilant and spends alot of time walking around the neighborhood and stays awake all night on watch.
>He won't join the others in the night watch but instead sits or walks on his own.
>I hope this drain on our resources isn't a bad decision.
>I may have a particularly short tenure as mayor
>>
>>33855888
>I was wrong about Davis.
>There was an attack during the night
>The night watch ran for cover and shot from windows like they usually do
>I climbed onto the roof with the rifle and tried to help but I couldn't see what to shoot at
>All I saw was flashes.
>There we're several bursts of automatic gunfire but I didn't know who it came from.
>When the sun came up we found Davis searching the bodies of three dead raiders
>None of us were hurt.
>We found all sorts of stuff on them and they left behind two motorcycles.
>Not sure what to do with them but at least it's something with gas
>Davis seems unfazed but the rest of us are shaken.
>This is getting hard to handle and very much out of my control.
>>
>>33855915
Is anybody reading this crap. I'm only writing this because I am drunk and bored.
>>
>>33855922
I'm reading. Is good. Keep going.
>>
>>33855922
yeah boi
>>
>>33855915
Then I keep going
>Jenny is starting to show a bump. I don't know how happy I am
>Can you bring a baby into a world like this
>Francine is healthy again and is helping with the rabbits. The hutch is still in our yard
>I'm pretty shaken up about last night but I'm finally confident I made the right decision about Davis
>It is hard though to make sure he gets food.
>2 acres of ripped up parkland and a dozen home gardens isn't enough to feed the neighborhood
>I have people to take care of and I can't even take care of myself.
>>
>>33855961
Bump for interest
>>
>>33855961
>There was a new airdrop today
>We all heard the plane and stopped to watch it.
>Davis gave one of his guns to Frank and they got on bikes to go investigate
>He told us to follow him but walking isn't as fast
>We heard gunshots before we got there
>When we arrived there were a couple bodies
>Davis said they pulled a gun on him and he shot back
>Frank didn't say anything.
>All of them were shot in the head right next to eachother
>I don't believe Davis
>It's wrong
>BUT THE FOOD
>The pallet that parachuted down was full of food, medicine, and other supplies.
>We carried back everything. Half of it we had to drag.
>I kept it to myself but I was overjoyed that the package contained baby formula, babyfood jars, and diapers
>I had searched the bodies and couldn't find the gun Davis said they attacked him with
>I asked Davis on the way back where it was and he said he didn't know, he must have kicked it into a storm drain by accident or something when making sure they were dead
>When we got back I found Frank and asked him about it
>He said that he was going to keep his mouth shut and what happened happened and there is nothing we can do about it.
>I'm scared of Davis. What he I think he did was wrong
>I still can't help but feel grateful for the supplies
>Especially the formula, and diapers.
>>
>>33855961
I can't help but imagine the main guy as Wojak, and picturing his face becoming increasingly worn down and full of despair as the weeks go by, the last memory of happiness so far in the past he cannot even recall it anymore.
>>
>>33856008
>inb4 Davis is actually an ex member of the motrobike gang and they are actually after him instead of wojaks group
>>
>>33856008
>This week has been amazing.
>We have coffee, tea, toilet paper, water sanitation tablets. More than we could ever wish for.
>I haven't felt this full in months.
>The trader came by this week.
>We traded half our coffee for chickens he had brought in from the valley.
>Real hens that lay real eggs.
>When I showed Jenny the baby supplies she cried.
>Maybe this will work.
>Maybe we can start everything again now.
>>
>>33855922
Write, write, write.
>>
>>33856028
>There was another attack. This time it wasn't so great.
>Franks dead
>Louie is dead
>Samantha is dead
>We buried them in the morning
>The bastards didn't get anything though
>Davis killed at least two of them
>They had guns but he got them from a rooftop
>I don't know how he could see them in the dark like that
>He seemed angry that some of ours got killed
>I know he's just a mercenary but he seemed to care for the first time.
>We need to find a better way of defending ourselves.
>>
>>33856046
Less mouths to feed. Got to see everything in a positive light brother.
>>
>>33856055
Less people to work the land, guard the settlement, scavenge for supplies....
>>
>>33856046
>Davis three days ago and we haven't seen him since
>We have been trying to beef up the defenses and fortify our homes but it's not easy. Our block is a cul-de-sac and not every home is occupied.
>I've been trying to convince everyone to move in close together but no one wants to leave their homes
>We salvaged as much barbed wire and fencing as we can from the local businesses and schools but it's not enough for every house
>Davis was a bastard but at least he made me feel safe.
>Now he's a bastard and I don't feel safe.
>He should never have come.
>>
>>33856064
>There was alot of automatic gunfire in the night.
>It was short but there was alot
>We doubled the night watch and waited
>No engines in the night
>The next day we were on edge.
>Nobody worked the fields or gardens
>We waited
>Nothing happened.
>Around dusk we saw a group of 5 people walking towards the park/field.
>Everyone with a gun came out to meet them
>They were a ragged bunch of refugees
>They were a disparate group of strangers that had just ended up walking together until they found a place to stop.
>I was going to turn them away but then I realized
>I'm not Davis.
>Empathy exists and these people need help
>After finding a house in the neighborhood for them to stay and giving them a meal and fresh clothes I learned their stories.
>Michael was a pediatric nurse who was in a hospital that got bombed
>Louanne was in a FEMA camp when they got struck
>Timothy was a military deserter on the run
>Samantha was an paramedic who got overwhelmed
>Greg was a lawyer

>I chose to let them stay.
>I chose because Michael was a pediatric nurse.
>I know it's selfish, god forgive me but I only care about Jenny and the baby.
>>
>>33856109
>Davis arrived in the morning
>He was driving a truck
>It was one of the raiders trucks
>Red spraypaint all over it and barbed wire
>He had been shot twice and was covered in blood
>I think alot of it wasn't his.
>He practically fell out of the cab when we approached the truck with guns out.
>He was barely conscious so we carried him to the house where we kept the sick and Michael and Samantha did their best to patch him up
>While everyone was fawning over him I went to go search the truck.
>It was full of guns and ammo, the bed of the truck had a generator in it and a dozen jerry cans of gasoline.
>There was also a plastic shopping bag with eleven left hands in it.
>I took the bag out of the truck before anyone else searched it and went and buried it in my back yard.
>I don't know what's right anymore.
>>
>>33856140
>Davis seems like he's dying. It's been two weeks and he's not getting that much better
>Michael and Samantha worked miracles to keep him alive but there is only so much you can do.
>I didn't tell anyone about the severed hands.
>I'm wondering if I should just go in the sick house and smother him now
>How can someone that violent be a hero
>The whole neighborhood is wishing a swift recovery for killing the raiders
>Does it take that level of brutality to survive in this new world?
>I'm worried about Jenny and the baby.
>>
File: hijak all gone wrong.jpg (95KB, 903x714px) Image search: [Google]
hijak all gone wrong.jpg
95KB, 903x714px
>>33856157
>>Does it take that level of brutality to survive in this new world?
>>
>>33855528
>INT 2
>CHA 2
Karma's a bitch aint it?
>>
>>33856157
>Davis is getting better
>He's up and about and insists on still doing watches
>He seems happier and is more talkative than before
>I try to pretend like I don't know the things he's done but it's hard
>He spends alot of time with the guys who rotate through the night watch
>I think they talk shit about me behind my back
>Jenny is doing well and we're starting to get ready for the baby
>Michael has been doing as much prenatal stuff as he can with limited resources but he says he can hear the baby's heatbeat and it's healthy.
>Alot more people have been going by the neighborhood and it's both worrying and hopefully.
>A travelling doctor came through and traded some meds for food and lodging. He gave us anti-biotics, painkillers, and steroids and took a look at Jenny but couldn't say much helpful.
>A whole train of trucks and wagons stopped for a night and traded for live rabbits, herbs from the garden, fresh eggs, and the guns we don't have bullets for anymore
>I can't tell if things are looking up but at least nothing bad has happened lately.
>>
>>33856195
Word from a friend, MAN THE FUCK UP. If you don't someone else will.
>>
>>33856195
>The council voted to include Davis in decision making this week
>I'm have doubts that he will have the best interest of the community in mind
>I voted against but it still passed. He looked at me when I didn't raise my hand. I think he hates me
>He doesn't know what I did for him. Concealing his crimes. Maybe no one cares but I do.
>There was a fire in the park right next to the field. It could have spread to the houses. I had to organize a bucket team. Davis just watched. No help
>We heard gunfire last night so Davis and Timothy went out on the bikes to scout.
>They came back in the morning laughing but had nothing with them and said nothing happened
>I'm suspicious
>>
>>33855456
No comrade...they do not die but become very violent trashing everything in their way until they die of exhaustion and release some agent in the air that is bad for human lungs. It wont kill you but the coughing will last for a month or two. I heard of cases where people just vomit until they die or just linger aimlessly until they starve or dehydrate.
We dont leave without gas masks. And if it gets busted may God have mercy on you and hope that you ass before anything serious affects you
>>
>tfw youre not the main character/rick grimes of your own post apoc story

I guess even chads dont disappear after the apocalypse
>>
>>33856222
>Food is starting to get low again. Well be fine through the rest of autumn but it's going to start getting too cold for any crops soon
>We have some not perishables stored but not enough for winter
>Last winter was hard enough
>I asked Davis to lead a scavenging mission
>He agreed and left with 4 of our able bodied men.
>I hope he comes back.
>Trade caravans are getting more consistent and they all know now we have rabbits and fresh eggs to trade.
>I hope this small measure of prosperity doesn't bring unwanted attention.
>>
>>33856250
>Jenny is complaining alot about her body. Bruising, hunger, and moodswings.
>I keep telling her it's just the baby but I think somethings wrong
>Davis came back. He came back with only one man
>Three men gone to go get food.
>They did. They got plenty of food but when I asked Davis how the others died he told me a story of banditry on the highway
>I didn't believe it. I asked Timothy what happened to the others.
>He said "Somethings you just don't talk about ever again"
>I don't know what that means
>I'm scared for Jenny.
>>
File: IMG_3353.jpg (279KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3353.jpg
279KB, 700x500px
>>33855101
Yes, most of those bags have "good for cats" on the back. I use to hideout near an abandoned one before a herd of vicious mutated cats came in and overran the place.

Pic related is my piece, picked it up from a scaver who said he got it from some old guy named Gen Mattis back before the major mutations took place.
>>
>>33856273
>Michael says Jenny has "Gestational Diabetes" whatever that is.
>Apparently pregnant women can have diabetes while they are pregnant. I don't understand.
>The point is he says that if she doesn't get insulin it's going to get worse and worse.
>There is a chance she might lose the baby.
>There is a chance she might die
>I can't let that happen.
>Things in the community are doing okay but this is something that needs to be done.
>I brought up in a community meeting having a sojourn to the nearest hospital to look for insulin.
>Davis said it's dangerous. He said all the pharmacies are empty why would we expect to find meds there?
>Davis said it's too risky
>I said I would go alone if no one volunteered to go with me. Only Davis and Timothy volunteered to go
>I feel so alone. Even my friends are my enemies.
>>
>>33856294
>We left in the morning. I had my rifle and a borrowed pistol.
>Timothy and Davis were both better armed but I'm not really the fighting type.
>I just hoped we wouldn't run into anyone at the hospital
>We took the bikes and I rode double with Timothy.
>It took about 45 minutes to get there. The merchant caravans had been clearing the roads more and more. Getting rid of wrecked and dead cars.
>The hospital was empty as far as we could tell from the outside
>Davis insisted we watch for an hour before going in
>Eventually we went in through the ambulance entrance and got into the hospital.
>>
>>33848450

What this guy said
>>33848491

I went to high school with a guy who's mother snapped and killed him, his sister, his dad, and herself because she thought the husband was gonna leave her or something. This all happened a few years back when I was in college and was a big deal back home.
>>
>>33856315
>It took us awhile to search the pharmacy but found nothing
>We went back to the emergency room and searched the crash carts.
>Davis stuffed his pockets with all sorts of meds from those while Timothy kept watch.
>I was just looking for the insulin.
>I found a couple of ampules and grabbed a handful of clean bagged syringes about ten minutes later
>Then I heard the shot
>I dropped to the floor and looked around the ER
>Davis was crouched behind a hospital bed and I could see Timothy writhing on the floor in the hall
>I shouted to Davis "What happened?"
>He told me to stay down and wait
>I watched him creep out of cover and run to the wall leading to the hall
>There were two more shots but I don't know where they came from. I was cowering as much as possible
>Davis shouted that it was clear and I could come out
>Timothy was lying dead in the doorway and Davis was in the hall going through a deadmans pockets
>Whoever he was he had decided to kill us for our stuff rather than talk. I didn't pity him to much.
>I realized I was sweaty and shaking. I was holding the borrowed pistol and breathing hard.
>Davis asked me to check on Timothy and see if he was still alive.
>He never looked up from searching the dead mans pockets
>I shot him in the back of the head
>So help me god I killed him in that hospital hallway.
>I don't know why I did it.
>Maybe I thought he was a brutal monster who needed to be punished.
>Maybe I thought he wouldn't lead better than me and I was afraid of the competition.
>I don't know.
>>
>>33856358
Okay. I'm done writing for now. I'm tired and drunk. Do you guys have any feedback? If this thread is still alive after I sleep do you want me to write more?
>>
>>33856371
I'm enjoying the read.

The journal style writing is good.
>>
>>33856371
if it's still up that would be rad, if not maybe start some kind of /apocalypsefeels/ thread?

Im enjoying it
GG man
>>
>>33856378
>>33856380
I'm not going to bed just yet. I'm just too tired to write. Is there anything you guys want to see story wise. Colony building or whatevs? Personally the only reason I wrote the damn thing is I am a huge fan of vulnerable weak protagonists slowly getting stronger and harder of will.
>>
>>33856393
More details of the defensive works. Did they build a wall protecting all or just attempt to surround each individual house?

Watch towers maybe? What is their guard rotation like?
>>
>>33856371
i really enjoyed it anon, i like the slow but steady decline of the main character, i cringed everytime he "ploted" against davis. I think it wasnt selfish of him to take in the group with the nurse guy, the only person with a "useless" formation was the lawyer.
>>
>>33856410
I based it on the neighborhood I grew up in. A dense suburban neighborhood surrounding a park. most houses are only one story. The defenses are mostly around individual occupied houses with empty evacuated houses between. Some houses that are occupied are adjacent and have knocked down the fence between and fortified it as one. The night watch patrols the area and hangs out on some of the two story rooftops. I imagine it's a community of no more than 150 people. I think guard towers, defensive perimiters is apart of colony building as they grow and the world around them stabilizes to a new normal.

>>33856418
Then you got what I was trying to convey. Thanks. I think the lawyer could end up being really cool, I would just need to remember to use his character for something.
>>
Gather under Kurusu.
>>
>>33856450
yeah, lawyer dude could be a cool guy, his university formation seems useless at the time, but he could be very important to solve disputes within the community (i feel the hanged doctor could have had a different fate if lawyer was around). Plus, we all have skills and knowledge outside from what we learn at college.

The only part of the story i felt a bit fishy was when a caravan of trucks spent a night at the neighbourhood after davis had gotten the cargo of guns. At the time there was a lot of traders and travelers going by, the neighbourhood had a lot of supplies and it seemed like security was overlooked or not taken seriously according to the situation. I guess they let their guard down but had luck on their side. OR he just didnt write it down on his journal ;)
>>
Things sound pretty bad out there. Y'all should make your way down to Arkansas. Nothin' but the nicest, friendliest folks here. We're always lookin' for new friends. Heck , bring your families too! The more, the mess...marrier!
>>
>>33856555
Writerguy here. I think the lawyer does have potential in community disputes but I also think that his skillset isn't necessarily the measure of his value. Davis was valuable because he was maximally violent at the right time. The journal writer is valuable because he has empathy and community spirit. The lawyer might just have have the ability to make the right decisions at the right time. Maybe the hard decisions. Life and death stuff.

As for the merchant caravan. I was just trying to establish a new system of commerce. I think their lack of suspicion would come from suddenly seeing a new large group of non-hostile people. Hearing word from the outside world and such. I'd like to tell a story where they set up trade routes or compete with nearby communities that have managed to survive and exist within the same trade route.
>>
>>33856450

Tell us about anti-vehicle defenses. Ditches, dragon's teeth, tree logs, barricades, etc.

You could have a handyman join the group, and he'll build them vertical hydroponic farms running on compost tea, a windmill for water and electricity, a ham radio, highly efficient heaters for the upcoming winter, distillation stills for water and alcohol, and simple electronic security like perimeter alarms.

He could even have smithing skills, building a smelter to melt down scrap metal, forging tools and farm equipment, and making knives for trading.
>>
I was on post when it happened. I didnt hear or see any bombs but the alarm meant i had to haul ass to the underground bunker. My post was near the chow hall, i went there to help the guys out to carry provisions to the bunker. Dear God i ran like the wind dragging a large box of mres with another guy. By the time i arrived the blast doors where closing. I for one got there in safely but i saw one of our medics carrying a guy with a leg injury. She knew she wouldn't get to us in time so she ditched the injured guy and sprinted towards us. We could hear the pleas of our comrade but it was too late. The medic was the last person to enter. She started to weep but nobody comforted her. I felt as guilty as her.
>>
>>33855821
Before or after the moonshine?
>>
>>33856662
As far as the community anti-vehicle defenses go, the neighborhood just has gasless cars with punctured tires pulled into the street with debris in the gaps and a string of salvaged barbed wire across it. They are still mostly operating under the assuption that a federal government is coming to help. It isn't and they are adjusting to the new reality of a post apocalyptic world. Before they stopped receiving news they knew that there had been a limited nuclear, biological, and chemical exchange over a few weeks between world powers and any remnant government is straining to help or consolidate itself.

As for the handyman colony building stuff, it's something that will take multiple specialist refugees over time and they would be hindered along the way. If you like this stuff watch the TV show Jericho. It's basically what I am writing.
>>
>>33856706
Is she qt?
>>
>>33856662
Aside from the show Jericho if you like this stuff I recommend a board game called Dead of Winter.
>>
>>33856294
>I brought up in a community meeting having a sojourn to the nearest hospital to look for insulin.
FYI, insulin requires refrigeration. After SHTF, the only way you're getting it is if you kill pigs and cows and extract it from their pancreases.
>>
>>33856766
I'm not a nurse or doctor. I'm was just trying to manufacture drama. If something isn't real enough for you tell me and I'll make sure things I write in the future are more accurate. As accurate as amateur post-apocalyptic fiction can be. There are plenty of things I know are wrong with the story. The chronology of events is a tad wacky and plenty of things are unexplained. I'll make sure it's more accurate in the future if I post more.
>>
>>33856726
How are they doing on the chemistry side of things?

Making blackpowder from urine nitre beds, lye soap from hardwood ash, purifying water with scavenged pool chlorine crystals. Stuff like that.
>>
>>33856800
Things have in this world have not progressed to that lack of resources. The current idea is that ammunition is still around but not common enough to waste. People only fire a bullet in a life or death situation and they have yet to resort to more primitive ways of killing eachother. No one is walking around with swords and hand made grenades.
>>
>>33848450
Africanon here

Strangest shit happened today
>be camping inna veld because everyone killed each other in the cities
>fall asleep after braaing some puff adders I shot with my uncles old .22
>wake up in the morning surrounded by RadBuffalo
>youdonefuckedup.bmp
>then, I hear it
>plane engine in the distance
>flies over the treetops and I see it
>fucked up old cessna with guns welded all over it
>RadBuffalo are torn apart before me as the aircraft opens fire
>cessna circles around a bit and lands in a clearing
>short time later a group emerges from the brush
>all these guys are extremely ripped and wearing nothing but Brushstroke short shorts and carrying FALs
>one of them appears to be speaking something similar to the old Ruskie language my parents talked about
>tell me to be more careful next time and that they're from a tribe up north that call themselves, "The Rhodies"
>drink myself to sleep later that night

Anyone know who these guys are? They legitimately scare me
>>
>>33856790
Oh, I understand. But diabetes is common enough nowadays that that inaccuracy will stand out to a lot of people. Some post-apoc tv shows even use it as a plot point. The Colony comes to mind as a recent example.
>>
>>33855922
Making me be thankful for not having a group in tow...You all sound like trouble.
A group is a problem for bandits and like.
>>
>>33856358
RIP Davis
>>
>>33856824
Blackpowder is still pretty useful early on; pipe bomb tripwire mines, reloading spent casings, trading commodity, etc.

The swimming pool chlorine crystals are really strong and valuable stuff. A heaping teaspoon of that stuff can make 200 gallons of drinking water if I recall correctly. Better stock up on that stuff; it'll be more valuable than gold.
>>
>>33856906
I feel like Davis was an eccentric but legitimately good guy whose actions started getting misinterpreted by the mayor. Maybe I've missed something, but that's the vibe I got.
>>
>>33857005
Same, dude was looking for a home, for something with a sense of normality. He was betrayed due to petty differences from a creepingly power hungry self absorbed leader that honestly doesn't add anything to the group besides someone to delegate.

Davis was the hero they needed, but didn't deserve.

GG no re.
>>
>>33857022

From the way the mayor keeps questioning himself, I'm inclined to say he's just in over his head. He seems like the average suburban dude who's out of his element and paranoid.

That said I wouldn't be surprised if he started getting dictatorial after Davis died.
>>
>>33857056
Yup, plus coming back to the community without little timmy and Davis both dead just for getting insulin..? Yeah the community is gonna be pissed. He may have to go full saddam, or risk being lynch mob'd
>>
File: 1488124197133.png (274KB, 414x508px) Image search: [Google]
1488124197133.png
274KB, 414x508px
>>33855821

Moonshine is no fucking joke man. I drank some back when I was 14 years old, that shit shuts your mind down and if you drink too much, your body will seize up and stop listening to your brain. Like sleep paralysis, but you're awake and your vision gets blurry around the edges. Shit's terrifying. 4/10, would not recommend, brew it yourself or go with cheap whisky or one day you'll regret it.

t. Dixiefag
>>
>>33855108
>Right now, I'm using my spare time to see if I can convert one of the Cessna 150s at the local airport to run on hydrogen. My biggest problem is a severe shortage of labor, and people to trade with, and I'm hoping I'll be able to use the airplane to recruit and advertise.
How is that possible?
>>
>>33857263
...did you drink methanol? The first thing that comes out?
>>
>>33857263
The ethanol coming out of a still is too pure to safely drink. You probably didn't water it down first, and gave yourself some serious alcohol poisoning.

All liquors are made out of distillate no different than moonshine. Whiskey's just 'shine that was stored in a wood barrel for a while.
>>
>>33857283
You might be familiar with hydrogen fuel cells, which use platinum to catalyze hydrogen, and are god awfully expensive. But you can just burn hydrogen in a (modified) normal internal combustion engine, if you don't mind lower efficiency. But hydrogen, being a gas and such a small atom, is a beast to store, requiring pressure tanks. Aircraft are difficult to modify, since the avgas fuel tanks are typically located in the wings, and can't be readily modified to hold hydrogen.

You're also going to want your post-apoc kludge hydrogen mod to be easily swappable to new aircraft, because you're going to be burning out engines left and right.
>>
>>33857296

Hell if I know, my crazy great uncle brewed it. We used to call him "Chick," because he hardly ever cut his hair. He used to do meth and spent a few years in prison for murder, so drinking his shit probably wasn't the best idea. He gave me a jar on birthday, said it wasn't laced with anything, and I believed him.

>>33857300

Huh, good to know.
>>
>>33856371
Good stuff. Make a pastebin and crosspost to wfg so you can get it indexed. I don't normally like stories with weak protagonists, but this is an exception due to the relatively quick growth of the charachter into a strong one.
>>
britfag here, scottish mountains specifically.
the apocalypse hasn't been that bad. news is that london and the midlands have been nuked, most cities have been firebombed. after a few weeks the population dropped dramatically. edinburgh and glasgow have been firebombed as well, most of the refugees have been going south to warmer climes.

i've been shooting game, mostly deer and rabbits with my bow, my .303 enfield is for marauders only. we haven't had many, and most are just armed with knives and pipes and sticks and the odd shotgun or .22 pistol, but they're still a threat. We live mainly off rabbits, deer, stinging nettles, potatos, and cress and other vegetables we grow in the garden. plants that need hotter weather are grown in the polytunnel.

We've got 26 people here, and more men than women. only a few children. I hunt, defend our home and go out scavenging for supplies. the few traders that come here use horse wagons. i've heard that they've been using rapeseed oil to power vehicles down south but I haven't seen any yet. We mostly trade animal hides and herbs for bullets and medicine.

I've lived in this cabin my whole life, not much has changed, apart from the fact that i can't go to the shops to get food and I can't drive my motorbike anymore. Whatever. We've been fashioning makeshift suits of armour from cars and those have stood up well to the maruaders weapons; they run away at first sight of us.

nighttimes are spent drinking alcohol from before the collapse, drinking our own alcohol we brewed ourselves, smoking the cannabis that we grow in the polytunnel, reading books and playing vidya when the solar panels have enough power. many have taken to gathering magic mushrooms in the woods and taking them, I have myself, but we make sure only a few take them, and there are no marauders to be seen.

We've gone through many winters, i think we'll make it through this one.
>>
>>33856358
>Davis didn't die immediately - I had never shot someone so close before.
>Blood and brain matter had speckled my clothes, and I was half deaf from the pistol being so loud inside.
>He deserved it. He killed all those men, and he killed a few people from the town. I knew he had. That was all that mattered.
>Maybe he was a bad choice after all.
>Timothy was dead. Bled out in the fire fight, lots of dark, almost black blood from a deep wound.
>I took his gun, and took Timothy's gun too. Whatever ammunition they had went in my pack.
>There was nothing here, and Davis had been right. Maybe that's why I shot him - Anger about being wrong. My decision inneffective.
>A few things remained, but no medication. I took bandaids off the shelf, and some sheets from abandoned rooms.
>It was difficult to leave one of the bikes behind, but harder to leave two men dead behind me.
>I regret the bike most, it had a full tank of gas.
>It was a long, silent ride back to our culdesac. I arrived without a word, got off the bike and went inside.
>Apoligizing to Michael didn't really help - He had figured there wouldn't be any insulin.
>Without Davis, I'm not sure how well we're going to fair against the raids. No automatic gunfire over the last few days, but who knows how long that will last.
>>
>>33857421
The first and last part of the shine is supposed to be tossed out because its methanol, which is toxic as fuck. Youre only supposed to drink the middle 80% of the batch. He probably just ran it all together and you gave yourself a case of methanol poisoning. Youre lucky it was diluted enough not to kill you or make you blind.
>>
>>33857864
Montanafag here, we arent doing nearly as well as you. Our county is essentially a giant valley leading into idaho over a mountain pass. At first things were as you said, a B-52 even dropped a bunch of leaflets telling us they were coming to help us. Fat chance. The last time I saw military it was just a bunch of shit scared national guardsmen who looked ready to desert and they were headed east as fast as their convoy could carry them. We tried to tell the poor bastards missoula took a megaton or two and eastern montana got pasted in the retalitory strikes against the missile fields there. Everything east of us is hot as fuck, I dont think they even survived the drive through missoula.

Then raiders started coming in over the pass from spokane and couer d-alene. At first it was like you said, only with guns. So we set up a barricade on top of the pass and began manning it. We took a mass assault a few days after the barricades were erected. I was an infantryman prior to all this, I led a group through the woods, up a ridgeline, and dropped in on their left flank with a suprise attack. They panicked and ran but they could have easily taken us, there were only a hundred of us, only 20 in the flanking manuever, but there were atleast 2,000 of them.

They keep coming back. Pushed us off the pass, we had to drop a bridge to stop them, they must have raided a national guard armory, they had 240 bravos, SAWs, and even a fucking .50. Dropping the bridge has stalled them, but theres too many back-roads and mountain trails for it to be a permanant solution. We dont even know what they want, theres nothing east of us but waste, and were poor as fuck. Between fighting them off and having to constantly be on alert instead of farming or hunting we are slowly being bled dry.

My theory is that the nuclear reactors in eastern washington mustve took a hit or melted down and displaced these people, in which case were standing on an isolated island of calm.
>>
>>33858640
If we really are standing on top of the only uncontaminated strip of land then we are fucked. I hate myself for saying it, but thank god missoula got hit so hard, or we would be getting flooded from the east as well as the west.

Maybe those national guardsmen were running from a reactor meltdown and didnt know they were headed into 700 miles of the same. I wish they had stopped and listened. We could have used the fighting men and their machineguns. Maybe the fallout from missoula has colled, maybe we could try to send a forlorn hope to try to find what happened to them, ask for help if they made it wherever they were going, or atleast salvage some guns and ammo from the convoy if they all died.

We are stuck between a rock and a hard place here. If we had a radio maybe we could try to get a hold of the military and drop a strike instesd of these stupid leaflets. I was a grunt, I can still remember how to call for a strike.

Were desperate and grasping at straws here. Any day now those crazy fucks will find a back road or trail we dont have a guard on and just bull their way through.

Im down to 50 fighting men, 40 teenagers with guns who I use to post guard on the women and children. Thank god the old people all died when their meds ran out, we would have all starved by now if they hadnt. I hate myself for thinking like this but its the truth.
>>
>>33858731
Update: they tried to break through last week. We lost 25 men holding them off, im down to less than a platoon strength, and these guys were never soldiers to begin with. We got lucky, thats all there is to it.

The fighting damaged the last bridge between their territory and ours and it collapsed. Never thought I would say this, but thank god for shitty infrastructure maintenance.

We sent our forlorn hope east. 5 men, I wanted to go, but my people didnt allow it. Some plucky kid with an AR-500 plate carrier with chinese cartoon patches stuck to it volunteered to lead the expedition. We gave them a a big flatbed truck with the last of our fuel and a good portion of our food.

I hope they find something. I hope the radiation has dropped, I hope they come back.

Our women and kids, plus 20 men and a collapsed bridge is all that stands between us and a couple thousand crazies. As near as I can tell it is an amalgamation of survivors who rallied around some sort of neo-nazi survivalist group outside of cuer'd alene to our west. I learned this from one we captured. They seem to believe that the territory to the east is some sort of aryan promised land. We hung him from the end of the shattered bridge. They fired at us as we did so but not enthusiastically. They know they only have to wait.
Its been 5 days. No sign of our forlorn hope returning. I can count 3500 fires on the otherside of the ravine.
>>
File: CbeR4s6JjdY.jpg (63KB, 604x384px) Image search: [Google]
CbeR4s6JjdY.jpg
63KB, 604x384px
Italian here. When was the last time you had sex fellow scavs?

>inna wood in Tuscany
>spent the last 2 day laying in a ditch to avoid nuclear dust coming from Florence
>fapped my dick into a coma
>remember my ex and all the sex we had
>the last time I saw a female she was getting raped by some african thugs
>get sad while holding my grandads A400
>>
>>33858915
The forlorn hope has returned. Well, one of them did. That plucky kid with the anime patches on his cheap plate carrier came weaving and wobbling up the freeway in the truck we sent them out with. Both front tires were flat and I dont think he knew how to drive the truck.

We ran out to see him and he fell out of the cab, hes terribly rad-sick. He might not make it. He still had this big dopey grin across his peeling face, he wheezed "we did it cap'n, we did it" and fell into a coma. Im not ashamed to admit that seeing the back of that truck piled high with machineguns, ammo, and com equipment made me weep like a child. There was even a TOW missile launcher, some missiles, and an 81mm mortar back there.

I wish this kid could tell his story, the women are doing the best they can to doctor him up. All agree that if he lives he deserves to get fuckin laid by every female in the settlement.

I showed the guys how to use the mortar (somewhat). I operated the TOW launcher. Ive been watching the enemy camp for a week, theres a big tent in the middle some guy in an SS uniform comes out of once a day to lead his own fucked up version of the nueremburg rally.

I waited until nightfall and put all 6 missiles into the tent and its neighbors. My boys dropped WP and HE alternatley like I showed them through the 81. The women dumped belt after belt of ammo through the machine guns. Inaccurate as fuck, but its firing into a mass encampment, it doesnt have to be.

They fell back. This is the first ground we've gained since this shit started. Figurativley speaking that is, we dont have near enough people to capture and hold territory anymore.
>>
>>33855821
>im pretty sure he was actually retarded to a degree.
Was that before or after he drank 500 gallons of moonshine before he was 15?
>>
>>33858640
>>33858731
>>33858915
fucking hell mate. if you can get over the where the bandits are, set up nightly raids. throw pipe bombs into the camps, throw molotovs, burn tents, caravans, anything. keep on harassing them. when they start guarding the camp, get snipers not to shoot the guards but to shoot the people in tents, or sitting around the fires. do everything you can to harass them. if they're still there after a few days, then go on foot up north. anything is better than dying.
>>
>>33859005
I got the com equipment working, but its a mixed blessing. We dont know what frequencies the military remnant is using, if its encrypted, or even if there IS a military remnant. We keep broadcasting on random freq hoping for a response. Nothing yet.

The kid woke up today. He was able to give me the general gyst of what happened. They found the military convoy dead, spread out over 80 miles in the ditch. They looted everything they could carry, dropping from rad sickness themselves one by one. The food and medical was useless, but the weapons are good and we have functioning com.

The prettiest girl in the camp has made it her job to take care of him, the older women grin knowingly and the younger women glare jealously. They just stare at eachother so obviously in love it makes you smile.

The crazies have tried probing our new defences at the ravine but very very cautiously. It looks like the rest have fallen back to the pass. Its a stalemate now, im pretty sure theyre out of ammo for their military weapons, but they have numbers. Spirits are up and I try to make a show of looking happy, but im still scared shitless. I have no idea how we are going to finish this fight with so few numbers. Sooner or later they are gonna bum rush us and we are all going to die. The counter attack last week was the first positive outcome in 2 months, but we are still in a very hopeless situation.
>>
>>33859100
I cant believe im writing this, but we won!

I realized we were in a valley and the coms werent going to reach anyone here. We needed higher elevation, we needed to climb the pass. But the enemy controlled it, and had shitheads scattered everywhere from hell to breakfast between. I took a party of 4 with me to infiltrate.

We kept to the woods and avoided the roving skinheads like the plague. If we got spotted we were done for. It took us 12 days to climb the peak overlooking the pass. Once we reached the top and could look down into the main enemy camp we realized how fucked we were if we didnt succeed.

There must have been 6,000 of them packed into and around the ski resort that sits at the pass. It looks like my suprise barrage a few weeks prior had shaken them up but failed to actually kill the asshole in the SS uniform. Hed even tore down the sign on the ski resort and put one up that read "The Eagles Nest."

We spent 6 hours trying every frequency we could and used up 4 of the 5 last batteries we had. Then finally, like a miracle, we made contact with the military holdout at fairchild in spokane. I have no idea why missoula caught a MIRV and the B-52 base in spokane didnt get touched, we may never know.

We informed the acting general of our predicament. It turns out that convoy had been deserters, and it turns out these crazy assholes are actually the remnant of a much bigger force that attempted to take Fairchild. They had run east upon being fistfucked by arty and the military holdout thought theyd all died in the eastern montana hot-zone.
>>
>>33859245
I gave them the grid of the pass, and we watched as a HIMAR artillery missile shitstorm engulfed the pass in what I can only describe as hell on earth.

We wept, cheered, and jumped up and down like mad men as we watched it from the top of our mountain peak.

A few hundred scattered west, we warned fairchild, they said they would send an appache to deal with them. A few hundred headed east and tried to surrender to our camp.

We werent in the mood for prisoners, but decided they could hang around. And they are. From every traffic light along the highway headed west. Used up every bit of rope and chordage we had, but it saved ammo.

A C-5 galaxy dropped a bunch of supplies for us 3 weeks later. In it was a satellite phone and solar charging kit, and a letter from the general at fairchild comissioning me as "The acting governor and commander of the Northwestern Remnants eastern territory." Whatever that means. Theres bareley 100 of us left, so it kinda seems like a technicality.

In either case there was enough food and supplies in the supply drop to last us the winter, and over the satellite phone the General at Fairchild told us that in the spring they would like to send a convoy of about 800 people over the pass to settle the fallow farmland in our valley, along with a company strength relief force of soldiers.

My chief task as commander of this patch of miracuously unirradiated dirt is to get the pass cleared of debris in time for the operation. Nothing we can do about the bridges but well cross that river when we get there (pun intended).

We had a huge party. Everyone got shitfaced drunk after eating more than we've had in months. Im pretty sure everyone who wanted to got laid too. I bet our first batch of babies are all going to come from this keggar at the end of the world.

After the elation we had a memorial service for the ones we lost. Especially for our forlorn hope.

I think we are going to make it.
>>
Hey everyone, hope you're all staying warm out there.

I'm an NYfag. Well, was. I'm from upstate, so we had our guns and we knew how to use them. I was home when it happened. My parents were in Las Vegas at the time. Hope it was quick.

Everything south of me is glowing at night. New York City and Long Island most certainly no longer exist. Good riddance, if I must say.

I had to leave my home a week after it went down- not that I wanted to, but in a place as densely populated as NY, it didn't take long for every asshole in the state to take up arms and begin killing, raping, stealing, and just generally making it hard to keep breathing.

My dad left out his Marlin 336 and around 150 rounds of ammo for me to shoot while he was away. That's the only gun I had when the assorted assholes I mentioned appeared in my town. I heard there's various groups, some from what remains of NYC, if you can believe it. Since gun ownership is much lower than where many of you other guys are from, there aren't too many shoot outs happening. It's blades and blunt objects, mostly. There are more than a few guys with illegal weapons from before or whatever personal weapons they had. This is NY, so it's mostly handguns, bolt actions, or shotguns. Very few ARs or what have you.

So, when the raiders came, I knew I had to take what I could and get out. I took all the non-perishables I could carry, some knives, first aid, and all the other essentials. Grabbed the Marlin and the ammo too. I would've grabbed my dad's pre-ban AR and his Beretta, but they were both locked up tight in the gun safe. I don't know the combo either. I would've spent some time breaking into it, but I had to get out.

I'm heading north. Canada should be nicer. I hope. I got warm clothes and new hiking boots. Took my one man tent and compass and am currently attempting to remember what I learned in Boy Scouts. Let's see what happens.
>>
>>33859352
Great writing, anon!
>>
>>33859456
I'm so sorry, son.

The combination was 37-7-25.

That Beretta was supposed to be yours.

We love you very much, and we are proud of you.
>>
File: comfy pkm.jpg (110KB, 705x960px) Image search: [Google]
comfy pkm.jpg
110KB, 705x960px
Anyone work as a guard for a honey baron?

Local barons hiring more security after a big attack cut down a good number of his boys, I reckon it's decent work if you can handle getting a few shots fired your way every now and again.
>>
File: Shelter for pooping.png (469KB, 895x396px) Image search: [Google]
Shelter for pooping.png
469KB, 895x396px
Be me. Coming out of my network of septic tanks melted together to create a living area on the cheap buried into the side of a hill.

Say "noooope" and go back in and read some books.
>>
>>33856393
Give us some backstory.
What did the main protagonist do before?
What exactly happened? Was it a pandemic?
What part of the country?
>>
>>33856856
Oh shit! I used to trade with them years ago, though they were mostly interested in short shorts and .308's.
>>
AZbro here I keep hearing people talk about this happening stuff. I can safely say i have not noticed a difference. Are ya'll just fucking with me?
>>
>>33862055
Detroit fag here, nothing's changed over here either.
>>
>>33857263
when you're distilling you want to throw out the first stuff that boils off

thats methanol alcohol with has a lower boiling temperature than ethanol (the good stuff which boils and distills later)

just poor it out and continue and you'll be fine. methanol will fuck you if you drink more than a few drops, or kill you
>>
>>33854038
No it won't. I can be brewed super easily
>>
File: IMG_5982.png (167KB, 494x559px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5982.png
167KB, 494x559px
Hey there fellow survivors, Eastern WA fag here. This whole area seems to have been mostly ignored during the strikes, but I hear with the collapse of society and all that, the local rednecks have been getting pretty rowdy. I wouldn't know though, because I've been locked in my basement ever since all this shot started so I've been jerking off and shitposting (why does the internet still work anyway?) as the world burns around me. Can anyone else who lives around here fill me in on whats been going on lately?
>>
>>33862187
cheap stuff is easy to make and every highschooler knows how to make toilet wine
high quality and brandname stuff is always valuable.
>>
>>33855568
Little tickle of the wind pipe anon?
>>
Texasfag here

Things been so bleed for me already, all my morals were shattered long ago. All my evil deeds live in my desperate past. In the span of 20 years I've been on both ends of the spectrums of whatever morals are left.

Smugglin' a "special intrest" cargo from some resistance group in the quarantine zone I live in, good news is alota guns are me and my partners payment. Things seem to be looking up a bit, maybe I can drink the night away again soon.
>>
>>33862138
Good to know someones still civilized.
>>
>Washington guy reporting in
>Currently stuck in Toronto
>Was just planning on staying here for a year for school, but as you all know, plans change quickly. Adapt or die.
>The city has calmed tremendously in the past month. I think most everyone has either been rounded up by the police, or been killed in the street battles.
>My girlfriend and I have taken shelter in the attic of an abandoned house.
>All of my resources are back in Washington so we've had to make do with the bit of food I managed to scavenge. With careful rationing, I figure we have another 2 months until we run out.
>It's been over a week since I've heard any gunfire so I've begun methodically hitting up a different house every night looking for supplies. Surprisingly, there's quite a bit of stuff just ripe for the picking! These idiots must have really trusted their government and made there way to the camps. Canadians...
>My girl has fallen into deep depression and I'm worried she might do something stupid. I've begun making an effort to read the Bible and pray together throughout day. It seems to be helping, but I still can't help but worry.
>We've avoided detection for now, but I worry about the winter months. If we can't have a fire to keep warm, we're going to die.
>We've been considering trying to make our way back to the West Coast and to my family. I know the borders are dangerous and travel could be deadly, but I really miss them. I hope they're okay.
>>
Why am I not dead yet? I drink water that practically glows in the dark. I've eaten mutated elk, and rabbits that have nubs on their heads. I jokingly call those "jackalopes". I should be dead, or at least sick. I haven't seen another living person in almost 2 years. I may be the last one.
>>
File: TheNeighborhood1.jpg (81KB, 1200x505px) Image search: [Google]
TheNeighborhood1.jpg
81KB, 1200x505px
>>33856358
CONTINUING ON FROM HERE.

>>33858060
This post wasn't me so I won't consider it cannon. If the author of that wants to continue his own alternate version of the story I have no problem with that. Creative freedom and all that.

>I took the meds. I took the guns. I checked to see if Tim was still alive
>The bullet had gone straight through his neck and he was lying in a massive pool of blood
>I walked out of emergency and hid Davis's bike so we could get it later
>I got on the other one and went back
>When I got there I explained that a bandit had killed them both
>The men of the night patrol didn't think someone could get the jump on him
>They we're crestfallen. I gave them his guns and ammo
>I handed the insulin to Michael as soon as possible and he said there was enough for the whole pregnancy.
>I'm tormented inside.
>I'm so happy Jenny is going to be okay.
>More and more I think what I did was right.
>Before we divided up Davis's things I went through them
>Most of it was innocuous.
>But there was a box of pictures.
>Pictures of Davis in a military uniform smiling with other soldiers.
>There were other pictures. Of some bad things. I burned them.
>We divided up his stuff and burned the rest and held a ceremony
>I spoke some words but I knew most of them weren't true.
>He's not a hero. But I can let everyone continue to believe he was.
>We don't need another blow to morale.
>I'm so happy Jenny is safe.
>>
File: TheNeighborhood2.jpg (210KB, 964x628px) Image search: [Google]
TheNeighborhood2.jpg
210KB, 964x628px
>>33865095
>The birds are dying.
>We keep finding them in the street in the morning
>I'm worried that it's radiation or some kind of government engineered bird flu
>No one is getting sick though but I did bring up finding a geiger counter at the council meeting
>Now that Davis is dead the council is easier to convince.
>We're going to move the family's from the farthest houses closer to the cul-de-sac
>I think they are scared without Davis
>When they look at me I think they don't believe I can protect them
>I don't believe it either
>I need to find a new way.
>>
File: TheNeighborhood3.png (898KB, 1060x596px) Image search: [Google]
TheNeighborhood3.png
898KB, 1060x596px
>>33865101
>The night watch wants to set up a seperate chain of command
>I told them no, we do everything together
>They asked me why I didn't stay up to keep the town safe everynight
>I didn't have an answer
>I wanted to say that my garden and the rabbits, and hens are more valuable to the community but the words didn't come out
>I'm a coward and a murderer.
>Thank god the vote went my way
>To placate them I authorized more work on defenses
>They came up with their own ideas
>Spike strips, roadblocks, more barbed wire and fencing. They even wanted to build a watchtower
>I don't know why, I don't know how they would see at night but I permitted it anyway.
>We didn't really have the resources to build a tower so I asked them to use the old Eucalyptus tree near the field
>It's tall and they can build a treehouse for their little club
>I know we need them but the only one who ever kept us safe was Davis
>Maybe I killed the wrong man.
>This needs to work somehow.
>>
File: TheNeighborhood4.jpg (219KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
TheNeighborhood4.jpg
219KB, 1024x682px
>>33865109

>There was a plane in the sky today
>It was a different kind i've never seen before
>It was small and fast and louder than the others
>It circled the area twice before leaving
>I wonder if it was a government plane or from somewhere else coming to see what was going on
>I hope they come back to help
>Not more bombs
>Jenny's belly is getting big
>I hope we're ready when the baby comes
>Winter is coming and i'm worried that even though we have plenty of food, some disaster may happen.
>I haven't heard much gunfire at night since Davis took care of the raiders that had been bothering us but It doesn't comfort me as much as it should
>We need security.
>>
File: TheNeighborhood5.jpg (91KB, 1020x765px) Image search: [Google]
TheNeighborhood5.jpg
91KB, 1020x765px
>>33865114
>Traders are coming more frequently and it's helping out alot
>We're getting things we haven't had in months
>We had to set up a whole house on the edge of the neighborhood so visiting traders could rest the night in comfort
>Things are prosperous but I am also worried
>Gunfire to the north and south has been slow but consistent over the last few days
>The traders said it was bandits attacking caravans and picking off loners who chose to stay in their houses instead of banding together
>Stupid lone wolves, don't they know without community and neighbors you can't survive alone.
>Not in this new fucked up world.
>I know the traders aren't lying about the bandit attacks
>They have more guns than before and they aren't trying to sell them
>New guys who don't work but ride on top of the wagons and sit and wait.
>Davis types.
>Maybe I could convince the neighborhood council to hire one or two.
>>
File: TheNeighborhood6.jpg (206KB, 1190x595px) Image search: [Google]
TheNeighborhood6.jpg
206KB, 1190x595px
>>33865141
>They came in the night
>I was actually the one to sound the alarm
>I had to take a piss in the night so I had to walk all the way to the canal
>I heard the clink of metal from below me
>I got so afraid I stumbled back and shouted
>Pissed all over my legs
>They must have shot at me and missed then because all I remember is a bright flash
>I couldn't see but I wheeled around and ran towards the houses
>I didn't bring my pistol
>I was going to get shot in the back in a field covered in piss
>Thank god the night watch noticed me shouting.
>They opened up on them with automatic fire
>What a waste of bullets. They can't even see what they were shooting at
>The next day we didn't find any bodies but there was a pool of blood on the canal embankment
>I thanked the night watch but I think they still despise me
>>
File: TheNeighborhood7.jpg (197KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
TheNeighborhood7.jpg
197KB, 900x600px
>>33865168
>Jenny and the baby are gone
>She started having trouble breathing in the night so I went to go wake up Michael
>He said he wasn't sure what was wrong and he didn't have any equipment to diagnose her
>He said none of the meds in our meager supply would help. We had already used up all the steroids.
>I cried while he tried to keep her breathing
>I was useless.
>After attempting resuscitation and saying she was dead I asked him to C-section so at least the baby could live
>He told me the baby was too premature and there was no chance of it surviving.
>I punched him in the face
>He left and I held my wife. If only we could have held our baby together.
>I never even knew if it was a boy or a girl.
>We buried her in the morning.
>Maybe I'll kill myself today. Who knows?
>>
>>33865206
I'm going to take a break from writing for a sec. If anyone has any input or commentary on content and story direction feel free to encourage or insult me.
>>
>>33865168
Fuck man, fuck.
>>
G-suit skin walkers have mutated my .45cal isn't putting then down anymore wut do?
>>
>>33865267
>G-suit
G-guys.
Fucking phone.
>>
>>33865267
Take your standard potato gun and tuber of your choice. Core out the spud and insert a pipe bomb minus the end cap, then thread on your fuse end. Load as normal with the fuze facing rearward. Make sure you have some reliable canon fuse that's easy to ignite. I call it the /k/ube tuber. Should give pretty much anything second thoughts. More complicated builds include using a slam fire blank to detonate the charge, just don't load it backwards!
>>
>>33865265
Not sure what you meant by that.
>>
Hey guys, former marauder here; had greater aspirations in life and was the only literate in my group. Killed all of them except for a baby boy.
>>
>>33865290
Would a glass vial of of thermite and some napalm separated by a small glass piece also work?
>>
File: image.jpg (164KB, 555x657px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
164KB, 555x657px
>>33865267
>mfw I thought "g-suit skin walkers" was referring to skin walkers was referring to the bastards infiltrating what was left of the old government and turning it against the few bastions humanity has left.
>>
>>33865318
This are gman skinwalkers they are weaker and slowler than gigga nigga skin walkers(it seems gigga niggas and skin walkers have mutated together) but much smarter. Be cautious.
>>
>>33865317
Not going to get hot enough to ignite the thermite and it won't stick long enough to actually do anything. Weaponizing thermite ain't easy.
>>
I am currently riding a horse through the Mojave desert to find a home for the baby, would appreciate suggestions.
>>
>>33865325
How about acids? Would they work on skin walkers? I know fire and big bullets do but not acid. Has anyone tried?
>>
I see Gore slicked men in the distance, they're wearing animal skulls on their heads and they have what looks like laser weaponry.
>>
>>33865339
Roll for death law dressed up as fiend.
>>
The bastards shot me in the shoulder, I'm riding to the east as fast as I can, the baby keeps on crying. I see a sign in the distance, welcome to fabulous new vegas.
>>
>>33865224
He becomes a davis-type. This is the perfect catalyst for it.
>>
I'm surrounded on all sides by soldiers, they're pointing rifles at me. I don't know what to do.
>>
>>33865351
Putting your hands up and offering fellatio is a start.
>>
A captain broke the ice, told his men to stand down. That if I was a fiend I would've done something stupid by now. I'm so relieved, he told me to take the baby to a refugee camp, some marketplace office park or something.
>>
>>33865361
They gon eat yo babby
>>
I'm in the camp now, it doesn't seem like a liveable place, ive been talking to some folks there and they tell me I should check with these people called the followers of the apocalypse.
>>
I just tried to leave but got hassled by some addicts, they told me to fork over the baby and whatever else I had, I'm covering the babies ears and getting my piece.
>>
I just painted the walls inside the tent with grey matter, I'm not gonna be welcome here for a while; definitely gonna miss those 2 hollow point .44 rounds
>>
>>33865383
I told ya
>>
Apocalypse war

>Revolutionized several states after some retarded end of world crap, now people are all poor rather than mostly dead
>Not enough guns for everybody after force conscription because some hater declared war on the second /k/ nation
>Now not enough people working in shack factories
>Reissue black powder weapons cause easier to make and save better guns for non-retarded soldiers
>No fuel for any gasoline/diesel vehicles cause fossil fuels all gone
>Fuck hybrids/electric
>How fix?
>Make push able cars powered by people
>Up armor them with hobo armor
>Car tortoise phalanx formation
>Battle for Hobo L.A. cause they try take water from Arizona somehow
>Quote from Car Commander, "My gunner's drank all squad's water and pissing on the Ma Deuce to cool it, get's some on pussy faggot driver 1 who cries for his pappa. The radio Op ND his musket in the air which signals everyone to attack early than planned. I'm trying to have the company stop the attack, but nobody can listen since loader is firing his M1911A9 in the air and someone hands me an exploded Glock 55."
>Someone asks why are we fighting
>A Sergeant says, "For Mauser Mouse!"
>#Modernwarfare
>>
I've made it to freeside, I'm gonna get the baby to the Mormon fort there. The main street is covered in refuse and I've got thugs looking at me like they've spotted dinner.
>>
File: TheNeighborhood8.jpg (574KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
TheNeighborhood8.jpg
574KB, 1600x900px
>>33865206
We begin again.

>I sat all night putting the barrel of the rifle in my mouth and taking it out again
>There's nothing to live for
>There is no way to live after this
>I am already dead.
>I woke up the next day and went through life like it was a dream
>The only interruption was a new refugee coming into town
>He was skinny and pale
>He said he had been walking for days
>I asked myself what do we need another mouth to feed for?
>I told myself we have two less mouths to feed now.
>Jenny would want her ration to go to this man
>I'm going to do this the way Jenny would want.
>I let him take up one of the evacuated houses nearby
>I'm not certain what the point of being human is anymore but at least this seems right
>>
I'm out of bullets, I've just got a throwing hatchet and a sledgehammer left, the bastards have me pinned behind a wall. The baby is wailing like a siren and they've got a machine gun.
>>
File: TheNeighborhood9.jpg (193KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
TheNeighborhood9.jpg
193KB, 1000x750px
>>33865417
>I was wrong
>It wasn't right.
>We found out the next day.
>Samantha went to bring food to the house we put him in while he settled in
>Samantha was a paramedic before
>So much empathy
>It takes a good person to be a paramedic
>To make the choice to confront human misery daily and help as best you can
>But you always lose
>The stranger raped and strangled Samantha
>He stole as much food as he could and ran
>Too bad he couldn't find a gun to steal
>Maybe we could have shot him dead in a firefight
>Instead the night watch rode out, two on each bike and searched.
>They found him hiding in a ditch a mile and a half away.
>They brought him back all tied up
>Theres talk of a trial tomorrow
>>
File: TheNeighborhood10.jpg (396KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
TheNeighborhood10.jpg
396KB, 1600x1200px
>>33865422
>We met in the morning to have the vote
>People talked for hours
>Various punshishments short of death
>Everyone who knew Sam wanted him hung within the hour
>Talk doesn't matter
>Nothing matters
>I asked the community and council for the floor
>Everyone quieted down
>I'm the mayor, people listen when I speak
>I walked over to where he was tied to a chair
>And I stuck my pocketknife right in his gut and jerked it around as much as possible
>Some people screamed
>Some people ran away
>Some people ran to stop me
>It didn't matter. It was already done. No doctor could patch up what I'd done to his belly.
>He jerked around in the chair and screamed behind his gag
>Michael ran to help the man
>Poor Michael, always trying to save people
>To bad he couldn't save my wife
>My baby
>I yelled that we would hold my trial tomorrow and that I was going to get some sleep.
>No one spoke
>I was already dead before I stabbed that man
>I went home and slept like the baby I never had.
>>
I dropped one with my hatchet, it's just me and the machine gunner left. He's low on bullets and he knows it. Christ, please just give up.
>>
He ran out of bullets, I'm about to bum rush him with my hammer.
>>
He's dead now, I'm rummaging through his pack, I hear caps jingling.
>>
File: TheNeighborhood11.jpg (59KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
TheNeighborhood11.jpg
59KB, 640x426px
>>33865429
>I awoke the next day hating myself and everyone as much as yesterday
>I walked to the community gym by the park, now field, that we use as a meeting hall
>There was to be no trial
>They told me that yesterday the council held a vote after I left. Even with Michael kneeling there trying to stuff that bastards guts back in while he screamed through his gag
>The whole community voted
>I was innocent of the crime of murder
>I told them they were idiots and they should hang me
>They refused
>I want to die but I can't do it myself
>Not while people depend on me
>Not while I have to lead something
>Things around here need to change
>Maybe Davis was right
>Maybe he was a hero
>But if this is what being a hero means. Every hero should be executed.
>Murder isn't right. But what if it's the only way
>It takes a murderer to stop a murderer one way or another.
>I asked the men of the night watch to teach me to shoot
>There were no accusatory stares. For the killing, for being the one who lived instead of Davis. Maybe I just didn't notice or care.
>They put a gun in my hand and I wasted precious ammo putting holes in a tree under there instruction
>No one complained.
>I'm already dead
>Nobody has noticed yet.
>>
>>33865474
Gonna take another break for a smoke and a drink. If you want me to write more keep commenting. It's validating and it gives me creative direction. Criticism is welcome too. I'm not exactly Hemingway, things can always be better.
>>
>>33865493
DO. NOT. STOP
>>
>>33865493
More you faggot it's 5:42am I want moar
>>
File: TheNeighborhood12.jpg (186KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
TheNeighborhood12.jpg
186KB, 960x640px
>>33865474
>Patience is easy when you don't care about anything
>The council is alot easier to manage
>I don't have to argue with people
>Apparently stabbing a man in stomach and spilling his guts onto the floor gives you the benefit of the doubt in most conversations
>I don't do anything with my down time
>I sit on my couch and stare at the crib I started building before Jenny died
>I fall asleep there
>I can't sleep in the bed anymore
>I'm tired
>Not fatigue
>I'm tired of watching this neighborhood get tread on
>Raiders picking us off by twos and threes every few weeks
>Traders ripping us off without us realizing it
>Living without running water and electricity
>Shitting in a bucket at night because it's too dangerous to go to the latrines
>Someone needs to do something
>There isn't someone
>Just me
>>
File: Theneighborhood13.jpg (999KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
Theneighborhood13.jpg
999KB, 1440x810px
>>33865562
>The next day I told the council exactly what I thought
>I told them they were pussies and failures like me
>I said that this community will never survive without fighting back
>They asked me "Against what?"
>I told them the truth
>Everything
>I suggested taking some of the night watch and training up some of the others who weren't exactly geniuses at farming
>Maybe hiring off some of the mercenaries from the caravans that came through a couple times a month
>I wanted to form a new defense organization
>An offense organization.
>I told them I wanted to do patrols into the evacuated blocks surrounding the neighborhood
>I wanted to scavenge and not run away or exchange half heated shots when we find other people looking for the same stuff
>I wanted to kill them and take everything they had
>I wanted the caravans to know that at least while they were within range of the neighborhood they didn't have to worry about bandits.
>I asked them to give me a couple men, the bikes, and a few guns.
>I was going to stop this suffering
>At least a little bit
>Not everyone can reach out and touch the world and alot of it is out of their control
>I learned exactly how much I can do when I stuck that man in the belly
>And maybe, just maybe.. A bandits bullet might get me in the head while I am ranging out on patrol
>I wish for that so hard.
>The vote passed
>Unanimous
>>
File: Theneighborhood14.jpg (88KB, 964x633px) Image search: [Google]
Theneighborhood14.jpg
88KB, 964x633px
>>33865567
>We got geared up the next day. We went on foot to save gas
>We needed gas for the bikes. Without it our patrols wouldn't mean much
>We we'rent going to a gas station to look. We we're going to a tipped over gas distribution truck on an on-ramp about a mile away.
>It didn't have any holes in it, every other time we had seen it and there was a vague hope that it would be either untouched or at least have something left.
>Siphoning gas out of cars tanks hadn't worked in awhile.
>Maybe the gas was going bad or something but it just barely burned.
>The trip was uneventful
>When we arrived we spent a good amount of time trying to figure out how to open the valves to see if there was anything inside
>From knocking on the side we we're at least able to tell that it wasn't empty
>That's when the shot rang out.
>We all dropped to the ground
>All we heard was the crack of the rifle and the whizz.
>He was close and he almost hit someone
>We crawled down the ramp and jogged back
>The other rangers talked about how much of a disappointment it was
>I wasn't dissapointed.
>I was going back.
>Tonight.
>>
>>33865593
Man I am getting tired. Encourage me or at least let me know you enjoy reading it.
>>
>>33865603
Shit's great man i cant sleep and this is going great for me please keep it up.
>>
>>33865603
Dude please carry on I love this shit
>>
>>33865637
>>33865642
I'm think I'm too drunk and tired to do anything creative anymore. I'll pick the story up again tomorrow if the thread is still up or make a new one. Anything you guys want to see?
>>
>>33865637
>>33865642
I know one guy wanted to see some colony building stuff. I know one guy wanted to see the narrator turn slowly into davis. I did that. Not sure where to go next. Idea?
>>
>>33865658
I'm liking the main character turning into Davis. I'm wanting to see him getting people together to push raiders back more kinda like raiding parties on raider camps.
>>
>>33865667
The current idea is to create a fast brutally enforced bubble of stability that comes into conflict with other communities and hostile forces far stronger than any seen before. Slavers, FEMA, warlords, and expansionist trade towns.
>>
>>33865678
Well hell that sounds awesome to me i have no ideas.
>>
>>33865678
I actually hate to say it but tribals? Or would that fall with the warlords?
>>
>>33865683
I might just pre-write it and dump it all at once after I sleep. I also think that the narrators new world view is ripe for some scenes of nihilistic judgement and justice since he is in a position of power. Harsh and horrific. I also want to see the extremity of the main characters violence drawn out as a flaw. He becomes as much of a villian in others eyes as he say Davis. It's pulpy shit but that kind of stuff makes me drool. I'm a big fan of the concept of people being deadly and dangerous not because of their lethal skill set but their willingness to inflict violence and not care. A man who will kill someone tied to a chair in the most brutal way is scarier than a special forces soldier. One's more deadly but one has no understanding of restraint.

>>33865692
Warlords/tribals. I think it's the same stuff basically. It's fallout new vegas stuff but I think that new vegas didn't exploit the idea of the tribals. The great khans had their own structure and personality, I was just really dissappointed there wasn't more tribes. Factions and politics make for good drama and story telling. Game of thrones proved that with it's success. People want to feel affinity for one group and not the other. Having more groups with more defined character and backstory just helps you savor it.
>>
>>33865705
Thats cool man i like it i brought up tribals because i was growing up playing fallout 2 actually and in it you come from a tribe and then here recently far cry primal and that was epic.
>>
>>33865705
Do a scene where your character finds cases of human trafficking/farming, food will always be a issue so it wouldn't be surprising to have scenes like in the road.
>>
File: 1493877204072.jpg (139KB, 746x638px) Image search: [Google]
1493877204072.jpg
139KB, 746x638px
Larping manchildren detected
>>
>>33865853
Fun police detected.
>>
>>33865593
>>33865567
>>33865562
>>33865474
>>33865429
>>33865422
>>33865417
>>33865206
>>33865168
>>33865141
>>33865114
Please, Anon. Keep writing. I ain't much for writefag stuff but you got me hooked, I like how ya didn't venture off from the neighborhood right away. And the more the narrator goes out his world view changes. He does what he has too to survive and is coming to terms with it.
>>
CTfag here.

>Craters to the west in NY, can see the glow with binoculars.
>East isn't irradiated but just about a wasteland from fires.
>Small "pirate" community on the coast.
>Actually kind of chill if you pay tribute.
>Been going it alone for a year.
>Visited the pirate community today to barter.
>One of the grunts takes me aside.
>He tells me The Cap'n wants a word.
>Shit, what did I do, what do they want me for.
>Contemplate running, decide to see him.
>He has a pegleg.
>He has the accent.
>HE HAS A FUCKING PARROT.
>He spends 20 minutes doing his pirate routine before getting to the point.
>There's good land near my shitshack. Lots of it.
>He wants me to leave or work for him and help his boys build there.
>I have 3 days to decide what to do and get back to him with my decision.

What the fuck do I do guys? I've got a good spot here but I don't want to start working for them.
>>
>>33855922
Your a good author anon.
>>
File: image.png (345KB, 479x447px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
345KB, 479x447px
>>33865593
You've got some talent, anon.
>>
Finally managed to nigger rig a internet connection

Ohio fag here
Columbus ate a nuke
Wright Patterson would of taken one but the damn thing went off like a dirty bomb

Me and some other people are holed up in the old shop building I used to work in, it's big enough and out in the boonies surrounded by open fields. Makes it hard for bandits to sneak up on us.
We're farming a bit but it's not gonna be enough. I'm going into town tonight, wish me luck /k/
>>
Finally managed to nigger rig a internet connection

Ohio fag here
Columbus ate a nuke
Wright Patterson would of taken one but the damn thing went off like a dirty bomb

Me and some other people are holed up in the old shop building I used to work in, it's big enough and out in the boonies surrounded by open fields. Makes it hard for bandits to sneak up on us.
We're farming a bit but it's not gonna be enough. I'm going into town tonight, wish me luck /k/.
>>
>>33866862
>>33866866
Yep, definitely nigger-rigged

Bring some shit you can throw. Small stuff. That way you can fuck with anyone who tries to pin you down.
>>
>>33854038
Clean Water is still more Valuable.
>>
>>33855568
Could always just roast them over a fire
>>
>>33866967
I looted a few frags off some crazy dude we dropped while checking out a semi truck.
He ran at us while yelling something about lemons and wielding a knife.
>>
>>33867111
>Lemons

Ohio still has lemons? Fucking lucky.
>>
>>33867298
He didn't have any lemons unfortunately
We've been eating cattle corn and MREs.

The one local Apple orchard had a Cessna crash into it and torch all the trees
>>
>>33867353
We've mostly got fish and whatever game still roams the forests in CT. Maybe forest is being generous though.

The fish is starting to look funny though, I think the rivers running near Long Island sound are getting irradiated.

You guys seeing signs of scurvy yet? I dunno if you call it the same thing, but you'll know it when you see it. Black gums, rotten teeth, and it only gets worse from there.
>>
>>33867457
Not yet
Vitamin pills have kept us going on that front but I sure as hell miss eating a god damn orange.
These pills are starting to wear on me
>>
>>33867489
The big thing right now is food and ammunition

With all the fields barren the deer are almost gone,either hunted or they starved. And all the local shops got raided hard for ammo. We a enough stock to last through August at current rates, the local raiders seem to be more interested in killing each other at the moment
>>
>>33855576

You could join the Texan Confederacy Foreign Service.

10 years in that and you'll qualify for the Texan Confed Military. Which will be another 5 years, but then you will be granted citizenship.

>Inb4 They make you wear a 'suicide suit' for your first year
Its to keep scavengers from running off with issued gear.
>Inb4 the Austin massacre
The refugees had every chance to head back to their city or fuck off. Collective Capital Punishment was only put into effect after they started to get violent and steal shit.
If the same thing had been done with KC and St. Louis, the Ozark Union would still be around.
>>
>>33867554
Ammo is practically gold around here, CT wasn't big on guns before shit hit the fan and so most of us around here have ended up getting creative. The weapons are just as likely to jam or fall apart as they are to fire.

And I hope your raiders don't have the mind to group up. There are rumblings from a few towns over about entire towns completely occupied. The Coast Guard Academy went silent so we can't even rely on them to give us a hand. Probably got cratered because of the subs based close by.
>>
>>33867715
the raiders got in this fight their in now over a huge stash of heroine believe it or not. So they won't work together for shit.
And if they do, we have a pair 3500 Chevys loaded and ready to bug out
>>
File: 1490683392421.gif (2MB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
1490683392421.gif
2MB, 400x240px
>>33859352
I do love a happy ending
>>
>>33864313

Not realistic. Animals tend to die from natural causes long before radiation related cancer manifests.

See Chernobyl.
>>
>>33867930
The problem with volatile groups is that they are well.... volatile. They might be slaughtering eachother now, but in a heartbeat they can slap together a temporary arrangement to take down a mutual enemy. A week later they will be fighting eachother again but they only need to get along for a few hours to fuck your shit up.
>>
>>33867554
A LOT of people who just assumed they could live off the land have gone hungry. Turns out fallout kills a bunch of the game and everyone eats the rest of it in short order. I havent seen anything bigger than a rat in the pacific northwest in 3 months. If we're stripped bare I would hate to see the east coast.....
>>
>>33868334
It's why we're prepped to bug out
There's only 8 of us

plan is to head north towards Michigan, possibly the UP
>>
>>33855821
That's because he could buy all the supplies he needed at the next Walmart. But especially fuel or wood for the destillation process will be scarce. Alcohol is very usefull in many ways but heat in the cold and surival will be top priority.
>>
>>33868387
Michigan is crawling with the loonies who emptied out of detroit, chicago go pasted so no crazies but fallout pockets are everywhere. If it doesnt have a crazy raider group claiming it as territory then its only because its too hot to live in. You'd be better off headed west into the great plains. Lots of ranches starting back up out there looking for hands. F
Theyre a suspicious lot but if you bring a level head, a few extra guns, and a strong back they warm up quick.
>>
>>33868441
Thanks for the tip anon
>>
File: 1454985776739.jpg (447KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1454985776739.jpg
447KB, 1600x1067px
I saved this cute healthy 11 year old girl who nearly got raped by raiders not long after her parents were killed.

After getting to know her more and taking good care after awhile, I see that she is raised well. She's obedient, inquisitive, smart, hardworking, never complains, and a damn good shot. She has taken a liking to me and I believe she's my adopted daughter/sister now.

Can anyone give me some advice on how to raise a little girl? Preferably from someone with first-hand experience.
>>
>>33855533

Digits of truth

>not making a quad barrel bangstick
>>
>>33868809
Teach her to stay out of physical fights whenever possible. Teach her how to fight dirty when she has to. Get her a good hammer or bat. A knife for finishing off an incapacitated opponent. Hammer to the balls, follow-up to the temple and a stab in the neck to bleed them out.
You'll want to teach her about periods and hygeine. Oh, and you really want prepare yourself for when she gets hormonal. Lead by example and impart proper level-headedness on her.
>>
>>33858968
>When was the last time you had sex fellow scavs?
With someone living, or?
>>
>>33868909
W-what can I expect when she gets hormonal? Good thing I know how to make soap, a settlement even offered me lodging for a few days in return for some soap and shampoo.

She already had multiple knives and a pistol on her when I found her, she's pretty good at using them, killed half the raider group until she ran out of ammo and blades. Put up a good fight too, slit the throats of two of them with their own knives despite having all of her clothes ripped off. But they eventually overpowered and held her down.

Luckily, I was around and I killed those bastards just moments before they violated her. Good thing I packed a sewing kit; she's unusually calm, making fun conversation while we mended her clothes back together. Now we are inseparable companions; she has a good eye too, tracked down a stash of Mountain House I could've easily miss if it weren't for her.
>>
>>33868809
I hope you know something about feminine hygiene, man. Because let me tell you, it's not going to be pretty.
>>
>>33863688
Never trust a resistance group, Texanon. They never follow through with their payments, and they're just as quick to screw you over as the government when they're done with you. The second they start rearranging the deal, shoot them in the face.
>>
>>33869128
Women had reusable menstrual pads for centuries using clean handkerchiefs, I guess we'll do fine since I recently found a box of them after scavenging a department store while searching for extra panties and trainer bras for her. I even picked out several sizes of adult bras just in case, you'll never know what size of breasts she'll get when she grows up.

She's such a sweetheart, both of us laughed the whole time while we were 'shopping.'
>>
>>33848450
Its not fun
>>
>>33858968
With the GF 2 days before a raider gut shot her

She was 3 months pregnant
>>
>>33856286
>Gen. Mattis
Bullshit. Have you not heard the legend of Mad Dog Mattis, the last of the Marines?
Either that trader met a wasteland legend, or he was fucking with you.
>>
>>33869223
Fuck. What were her last words?

I know how you feel. My desire to off myself and rejoin her is getting stronger every hour. But she made me promise to stay strong and move on for her. But she has always been the type to not know what she's saying, maybe she forgot to consider what kind of unbearable pain I'll be in.
>>
>>33856868
Doesn't ruin the story. He still thinks it's good. He injects her with expired insulin. She dies.

Cue character progression into Davis.
>>
>>33869400
She told me not to cry and that she loved me

She bled out in my arms.

Worse part was is that we had just found out about her pregnancy
>>
Highly recommend Mexico for those looking for a change. The cartels have taken over and settled land amongst themselves. They're actually doing a better job than the government from before. They're always hiring mercs for the city defense forces and other independent work. Also the fact that theyre still producing Coca Cola in bottles is crazy. Could use some more English speaking anons tagging along.
>>
>>33869119
You know the kind of patience you have when you hunt on a full stomach? Multiply it by 1000. You need to remember that she'll start wanting to be more independant and that she'll get ideas about how to do things her own way. Let her learn by making small mistakes so she doesn't fuck up with important things. Be a good role model for her. It's almost the same as a teenage boy, except she'll sometimes get more temperamental. Way more. Find out what she likes to channel energy into doing and when she wants to argue, keep a clear head; it'll pass.
She sounds like good company. Cherish her, but don't spoil her. Give her a pat on the head and a hug when she needs it. Just talk to her and impart your wisdom. Especially your fuckups. That can teach her alot.
On a side note, I am so glad Denmark blew the bridge to Sweden and stationed the army at the German border. Thus far, our only problem is the winds carrying slight fallout from Russia and central europe. Thank fuck for living on an island.
>>
>>33869119
Oh, and make sure you water down some of the lye soap. Girls have sensitive privates.
>>
>>33855568
Check your stove privilege.
>>
>>33869564
>>33869582

Thanks for the wisdom, I wager that you have a daughter; what's she like? Denmark sounds comfy, I do hope that social unrest there is at a minimal and a strong government established, I have always imagine your people to be the strong level-headed sort.

Now I just need to get her to quit teasing me that I keep seeing her naked. Such a funny little brat, it's not my fault that these circumstance are out of my control; but I'm starting to think that she's doing it on purpose.
>>
>Be me, NEET with fetish for funs and LARPing as STALKER
>Live with successful physicist brother.
>I kill and cook fresh food, he lets me crash at his house.
>He's too busy to spend his money or get a gf, so he lets me go nuts with his checkbook.
>Build bug out bags for both of us, and buy enough guns/ammo to overthrow Africa.
>One day, he asks me to help guard him at his next event.
>Bro's really smart, but has trust issues because his last guard tried to abduct him.
>Apparently, it's a portal that'll let us colonize other planets instantly.
>I accept the job, and go all out.
>Hide guns EVERYWHERE in his lab. Nearly 40 guns and enough ammo for 10 lifetimes in his lab.
>Also keep bug out bags in case CIA wants him, and we gotta disappear innawoods for a bit.
>FF a week
>Bro shows investors his portal, and they're astounded. Talking about giving him billions for his work.
>Suddenly, I hear a crash from the front door.
>Bullets start flying.
>All the investors are gunned down along with some of Bro's coworkers.
>Instantly, I grab Bro and duck behind cover.
>Give suppressing fire while Bro tries to get machine to create a portal to the police station.
>One of their bullets hits bro's portal machine just as it shuts on.
>Portal starts making odd noises before sucking in all the guns, me, Bro, and his coworkers in.
>See bright light.
>Jesus?
>No, it's a concrete wall.
>Slam face first into wall before landing on pile of ammo, funs, and bug out bags.
>Nearby, Bro and some of his coworkers are lying in a pile groaning.
>Once I fall to the ground, portal closes.
>Get my bearings and try to find where we are.
>Looks like the police station Bro tried sending us to, but it's in shambles.
>Everything's rusted, glass is broken, door has claw marks, and there's rotting corpses everywhere.
>See a nearby newspaper on a table.
>2020:US loses control of East Coast. Citizens warned to stay inside during the day.
>At that moment, sun starts to set.
>>
>>33870001
Where are you? Can I work for you? I'll be your tour guide and nightwatch. I also know how to make soap, build and farm hydroponics, and I have a strong back. And I'm also an experienced mechanic and trauma doctor.
>>
>>33869831
Ah, sounds like she's testing your boundaries something fierce. Prepubescents are annoying like that, because they seriously have no idea what they're doing. Sounds like you have an early bloomer on your hands, though. I don't envy you that.
Maybe it's her way of making sure you're not one of those sick fucks who make a move on children.
But yeah, my girl is the apple of my eye and takes her responsibilities as firstborn quite serious. She takes a lot after her mother. Very attentive to detail when we're hunting and very strict on helping aroung the homestead. She really helps keeping her brothers in line.
Things got really bad here when shit went down between the big boys. Luckily, NATO crumpled before we could commit any serious forces anywhere, so we just hunkered down and concentrated on keeping our country safe. There's a blessing in being unimportant when the empires starts kicking eachother to shit.
Right now, we're still relying on old-fashioned barter trade, though. Luckily, I took over the family homestead where we've been for 400 years, so making a good life here was easy, because I know the land and everything in it. It helps that both my grandfathers were in the resistance during ww2 and left the family some good firearms. I wouldn't be here today if I hadn't been able to scare off the raiders that went into the countryside when the big cities went to shit. I admit, I went back to my roots when things got bad, because setting an example a day, keeps the marauders away. At least I know where to pick psilosybin mushrooms and I grow my own weed.
To this day, I still don't know what the fuck sparked this war.
>>
>>33870086
Glad to know that behavior is somewhat normal. Fortunately, I never get an erection when she's naked while acting all coy and coquettish. I guess that's the sign that I'm not a sick paedophile, thank goodness. At what age will she stop? Not that I enjoy the attention.

I wish a strong future for you, your family, and country. You seem to have your shit together nice and comfy. Why haven't you guys reestablished a government already? Or are you eventually turning into a peaceful libertarian's paradise?
>>
>>33855161
wow you walked all of california that's very impressive. I can't believe you had the resources on your person to accomplish this exploration.
Fuckin cunt check your facts
>>
>>33855268
I call you liar who's never been to California
>>
>>33867715
>CT wasn't big on guns before shit hit the fan
Maybe the western half. The eastern half is full of surprises.

>t. the king of 2 casinos
>>
>>33855011
That's why you need a bro to jack you off while you guard the door.
>>
>>33870269
Thanks, man. I hope you find safe haven and fertile lands.
She'll probably stop when she starts getting more self-aware of just what the fuck she's doing. Usually happens around 14 or 15. You could have a talk with her about it and tell her how she should be careful prancing around naked. Could also just be she feels that safe around you, even if it's pretty squicky. Never had that happen with my daughter, thank Odin, but I was a social worker before the end, and I know my developmental psychology. Or knew.
Right now we have a very provisional government due to the fact that Copenhagen and Roskilde pretty much ate themselves and some of their countryside up when the system collapsed. I thank the heavens they actually asked old Hillingsoe to help draw up a plan to keep the peace.
Libertarianism isn't for Scandinaves. Before we murdered all predators and made Denmark a paradise, it was a hard place to live. Cold winters and island climate that never guaranteed a proper summer. That meant we needed a strong community to survive, so we kinda just did what we did best and helped eachother. Sure, there were bad apples, but they kept to themselves after they saw their friends getting the blood eagle. When shit got back to pseudo-normal, they crawled back into their holes. Nothing is worse than being branded as lawless, because it means you're outside any community that could help you.
>>
>>33865603
I couldn't wait to get home from work and continue reading this. The best story in one of the best threads on /k/ for a good while. Great stuff.

BTW, to anyone interested, read The Dog Stars by Peter Heller. Bangley is the most /k/ character ever.
>>
>>33870592
Thanks for the wise words, any other small tips about fatherhood before I call it a night? She's now nagging me to tuck her in and snuggle with her in bed because she's incredibly sleepy.

We're now in an abandoned hidden military base, not surprised that they still have internet connection since the military uses hardened EMP-proof comm networks. I was surprised 4chan was still running, it's mostly empty but at least we have threads including this one running. Thank goodness a wealthy /k/ommando bought the site from Hiro and ran it in his underground bunker server with renewable energy sources before the bombs hit. I think 4chan is the last pre-war internet site still online. I think we'll settle down here, the land and water here is clean and arable, the position is defensible, and I shitpost in my free time. Maybe I could even sign up to be 4chan's first post-war moderator.
>>
>When the economy started going south I got out just in time to go back to my parents' village, before the mass looting and riots burned down most of the big cities
>It was about that time that the Army seized power
>Now, living in one of the most gunless countries in the world has it's pluses and minuses. On one hand the Army rules the country uncontested, the few hunting guns in private hands are just not enough to make a difference. Good thing is they don't bother us - they just defend the borders and come around once or twice a year to get their "taxes".
>On the other hand a couple guns would be great for defense against the roaming gangs of gypsies and gangsters...
>My village was never poor - land was plenty, especially after the foreign companies skadaddled out of here, the Danube flows right pass it and with intensive agriculture gone, the wildlife was thriving, but when i arrived there everything was a mess.
>Every couple of weeks the gangs would come buy and take everything the people produced. The people jokingly called them "the government" remembering the old days when the same thing happened but under the guise of the law
>>
>>33871057
Ha! Modding 4chan is one of the few things I could imagine being worse than being the father of an adopted teenaged girl. All I can really tell you is to remember her age and the fact that she doesn't know the things you know. What seems obvious to you, might seem obscure to her. Talking things out is important, especially feely stuff.
Enjoy her childhood before she grows up, time passes by so fast.
I must admit, I never imagined 4chan of all places would survive, but I suppose it's like cockroaches and Volvos. Some things are just made to survive the end of the world.
I'm just glad my wife was there to help through the worst of it.
Sounds like you have a good place to settle. Just remember to keep the perimiter safe.
>>
>>33871071
>Along with me, a lot of the younger guys that left the village back when things were good,came back as well. I knew most of them well, from back in school and we figured if we don't organize fast we're gonna starve just like so many villages did, robbed blind by the gangs
>You should've seen the faces on those shitheads when they came joking and laughing to get their tribute but instead came face to face with a phalanx of guys armed with pikes and pitchforks, wooden shields held tight and armored with sheet metal taken from old tractors and combines.
>A simple L shaped ambush made minced meat out of them
>By the time they got reorganized and came back to punish us a couple months later, we had time to be one step ahead of them
>The few horses that the folks managed to keep, proved good enough for a small cavalry unit that wrecked havoc on the idiots that came with crowbars and baseball bats thinking they're gonna have a street fight.
>>
>>33871351
>Punji sticks worked just as well as they did for thousands of years and the crossbows gave the women and older folks a change to do their part
>For the past year things have been quiet - it's just not worth it attacking us.
>We even set up some trebuchets ready to hurl 300 kg rocks on the entrance points, in case someone gets the clever idea and the gas to attack us with vehicles
>We still train every week, with the javelin, with the shield and our sheet metal swords, but until the time comes, we're all just simple farmers, shepherds and fishermen, trying to make a living.
>>
>>33871300
Since there are less than 50-75 Anons worldwide shitposting at a time, modding doesn't sound too bad. Every man needs a useless hobby.

I wonder if I'll ever get a wife like you, my adopted daughter will enjoy having a new mother figure. And I can even get to have my own biological child.
>>
>>33865603
keep typing fuqboi, give us an edgy sudden ending if you need to but we need closure
>>
>Be farmer
>soil shit
>set up energy efficient aeroponics
>town builds around my farm
>employ Edgelord stalker
>"I need you to get me an item from the old power plant, it's a metallic converter the town could use"
>leaves for several days
>comes back starved, full of holes, and irradiated
>give him a paltry reward
>dies a few days later from wounds
>Employ another edgelord stalker
>"take this metallic converter and put it in the old power plant"

what does everyone else do for fun?
>>
>>33871536
True, shitposting is better than watching the grass grow. Personally I don't think I'd have the patience.
To be fair, I did get married before the world fell, but build your community and give it time and I'm sure some ladyanon will come up. Survivors are sure to stumble across where you live and people aren't always as shitty as you think. Just be careful in who you let in.
I look forward to finding out if your wild girl gets a brother or sister.
>>
>>33868441
IL here, Great Lakes NS and Fermi got hit with a few warheads, I don't see the point in hitting the collider with a bomb but whatever. I'm gonna see if I can make it further south, either Arkansas or Texas. Too much of the area got hit to try and survive the winter.
>>
>>33848450
>South Dakota fag
>uhh colder, we took some insulation spray foam for winters
>takes longer to plow, oh well
>indians are just as easy to kill, militias are friendly
>>
File: Joelicon.png (88KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
Joelicon.png
88KB, 256x256px
>>33869161
Thanks for the advice, friend. Truth be told I don't trust these guys one bit, I know their leader tho. She's a okay person but swooed my little brother to join her cause. Won't be surpised if she holds our guns for the "greater good."

About to leave and go to the location of the special package, hope this goes over smoothly. Wish me luck anons.
>>
>>33871672
Some young wet behind the ears kid who fancied himself an adventurer showed up last week, asked if I needed anything. So I said my generator really needs a fallopian tube and sent him down the road to ask the turbo-dyke raiders if any of them had one. PMS clan doesnt like visitors, well, atleast not male visitors.
>>
I survived my run into town
The rain we've been getting helped me stay hidden.
I hit up a few convince stores and a almost snuck into the Krogers but it was crawling with raiders.

All I made out with was some cans of beans and corn and some more Vitamin pills.

I think we're gonna pack up and head west,there's nothing left here anybody got recommendations for getting around Indy without being scalped?
>>
File: 1.jpg (22KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
22KB, 852x480px
How do I tell him?

My son, I got him when he was bout five years old. He's approaching 16 now. How do I tell him that I'm the reason his real parents are gone?
>>
>>33874968
>Your real parents were pussies. You're welcome.
>>
>>33854038
literally one of humanities first advances
>>
>>33871672
Mostly fuck a pack of no-dicks that I convinced this old fuck is actually a pack of dykes on a turbo-bleed month round.

Meanwhile these dumb cunts think I'm the last source of ball juice around.

>How about you get me a 'fallopian-tube' for my generator, hur-hurt.

Week later come back and tell him gosh golly, they just didn't have none.

I think he's getting progressively my upset every time I turn up...

>>33873667
Oh.
sup?
>>
>>33874968
What reason would there be? What did you do and is there a chance of him finding out? If not, take the secrer to your grave.
>>
File: IraBelfast.jpg (898KB, 1050x1444px) Image search: [Google]
IraBelfast.jpg
898KB, 1050x1444px
Nice to see some other anons from CT, I'm doing doing too well here though.

>Prior to the end, I had locked myself in my home with my soviet MPL-50 shovel, mora knife, and my bow and a bunch of rice and water I had bought

>I took two sheets of rubber from my basement and lined all of my windows and my front and backdoor with rubber hoping it kept out any radiation

>Because I was in a semi rural town and we weren't near any of the major cities that got hit, our small community was ok, atleast until the raiders from the cities showed up

>A large group of raiders armed with various makeshift weaponry like pipes and bats, but also pistols and shotguns rode up to our town in some vans

>They started looting and raping, and the violence could be heard from where I was

>The raiders are soon visible on my road

>Neighbor grabs his family, and they make a beeline to their SUV

>Neighbor gets shot with a pistol atleast 7 times, and two of the raiders grab his wife and 8 year old daughter

>I couldn't watch, but the screams and crying sure helped me know what they were doing to those poor women

>I knew I couldn't take on those raiders with only my bow, they'd just kill me

>So I stayed inside my living room, clutching my shovel while the cries of the women and child shook me to the core

>After the raiders have their way with the women, they kill them and soon begin to come to my home

>I already had all my food and water packed in an old bookbag I had

>I sprinted to my backdoor, swinging it open and rushing out my backyard and to the forest

I've been hiding out in the woods here for some time, and the raiders haven't come here yet.

What the hell do I do?
>>
>>33855922
Sounds like you're up shit Creek. Where abouts are you? I can't raise anyone on my HAM but I'm holed up in a fortified suburb with electricity and well water. It's not much, and I have fuck all for ammo but we should be able to take in a few more.
>>
>>33877030
>from CT
>not loving hartford's loss of control
>not owning several fine made-in-state firearms
>not at least 80%-ing your way
>not mowing down raiders
>not leaving crucified bodies in front of the cul-de-sac as a warning to the rest
>>
>>33877030
IED, you can make a damn good one from a toaster.
>>
>>33876461
It was a robbery gone bad. Once I saw him hiding in his closet, I panicked. I stopped my looting, and got him out of the house. I lied and said I was sent to protect him and his parents, and I needed to get him out. When we got a couple miles away, I told him I wasn't able to save his parents. I never heard a kid cry so much.

I can tell he's been thinking about it lately. I'm afraid he's getting suspicious, and going to start asking questions.
>>
>>33877030
weak
>>
>>33848450
Chicago Survivor checking in
This city is a desolate wasteland and a large scattered firefight. Come to think of it, im not sure the firing has stopped since the water rations ran out.
Today marks the the 216th day of water rationing and the 31st day without the delivery of said rations.
Its also 185 days past when the National Guard was supposed to arrive.
Gangs are fighting each other openly for control of the lakeside land and its created a steady flow of wounded Gangbangers that need their non-natural holes plugged.
You wouldn't think that a "doc" with a survival rate of 50% would get many patients, but ive never gone hungry since this whole thing started.

If anyone in the area has medical books or knowledge to trade I have extra Gas, Coffee and Moonshine that id be willing to part with.

On a related note, if anyone on the air has medical experience id love to ask you a few questions. It might save some lives and spread some good in the world.
>>
Posting from pripyat!
Was one of the original /k/ fags who thought they'd live out their S.T.A.L.K.E.R. fantasies the moment the nukes started flying. Others had the same idea, and we've created a mall community in the Zone.
Surprisingly untouched, probably because everybody in the Govt's thought it was already a useless irradiated hellhole.
Some mad bastard nigger-rigged the DUGA arrays to use as wi-fi. 5 goddamn bars for 5 miles.

Also the reactor "sarcophagus" they built is also good for keeping out radiation, who knew!
We've got plenty non-irradiated woodland, but we can see some craters 10 miles out from the top of the Wheel. They aren't glowing, so we wager it was just conventional artillery to keep rooskies out before the Ukrainian gov't fell.
>>
>>33879198
How did you get the niggers to not blame you and shoot your face when their homie dies under your care?

But I guess this can apply to any race of desperate humans. Anyone can go full nigger if hungry enough.
>>
I got a brown envelope in the post today.

If I'm honest with myself, I knew a standby order was coming. I knew a lot of the guys that tried to hold the London-East-23 quarantine line, we all knew that wasn't going to keep people that desperate in. It didn't stop Karen from crying about it though, I wish I'd been more honest about what I thought but I just didn't want to scare her. Seems stupid now. I'm expected at the barracks tomorrow morning, I have until then to get my affairs in order. My uniform is already set out. I try not to think.

The colonel has us on parade first thing. At first I thought it was some sort of show of force but it quickly becomes clear that it's administrative. A third of my guys haven't shown up. I'm down one of my sergeants and eight privates. Best I can tell that's the norm. I attempt an apology as the major asks me for my headcount but he cuts me off. The message is clear: we're reservists, no-one actually expected better. My absentees are replaced with strays from other units and a half hour later I'm told that my command has been bumped up to a full platoon of thirty. I don't know most of these guys but the major tells me we're all going to be taking on roles we never expected to.
When we're dismissed I look for David. I discover he hanged himself last night. His command has been given to some RLC captain from down South. One of my new sergeants catches me vomiting in the toilets. He agrees to keep it to himself.
>>
>>33882050
The contingency government triggered a nationwide state of emergency a few days ago. I managed to get Karen assigned as a civilian medic attached to us although it didn't take much convincing after the casualties we took in the latest food riot. Our city defensive line is holding for now and we're still free from infection but we're running dangerously low on civilian food rations and our REME detachment has expressed concerns over our ability to maintain a clean supply of water to the city now that the reservoir facility is held by unsanctioned civilians. Captain Reid is trying to drum up support for a capture mission but the Colonel doesn't want to take men off the perimeter. I don't know what to think, I'm just going to try to keep my head down unless something changes.
>>
>>33882172
Checkpoint 21 let an infected group through. We've sealed off as much of the sector as we could but 21 is a refugee heavy zone. We're not expecting containment. Logistics is already diverting rations away from sectors 21, 24, and 26 in anticipation of a total loss of life. God help us.
>>
>>33882226
We also lost sectors 27 through 32. We haven't managed to halt the spread either. The higher ups are in a meeting now to discuss new strategy. No one has seen the Colonel for some time.
>>
File: tumblr_nm951tX0Xx1titub2o1_500.jpg (96KB, 500x685px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nm951tX0Xx1titub2o1_500.jpg
96KB, 500x685px
Uk survivor here.
I live in a very rural area so no nukes fell too near me. I have been scavving my way south and am now in a sorta ruined village in the middle of the new forest. The forest is remarkably untouched and I havent seen many people, though last night I did hear what I thought was singing and saw torchlight in a nearby woodland. I will leave in the opposite direction at dawn, no way im messing with occult shit like that. If there is one thing I have learnt in the past months is survivors love to start shitty cults
>>
File: 1490116102475.png (243KB, 600x326px) Image search: [Google]
1490116102475.png
243KB, 600x326px
>make it back home from from the bunker after almost a year
>lack of transportation and avoiding the scagglies made the trip even worse
>enter my old neighborhood that's now nothing more than a burnt cropfield
>find the framing of my house that's been looted to shit
>dig around and find my little safebox I keep under the plywood
>old phones and other goodies are in it
>sit on my rotting bed frame and boot up the phone and it works to my surprise
>only got 10% battery
>look to my gallery to see photos of beautiful sceneries
>families having fun and enjoying their boring lives
>trips I've made in life and the people I've came to know
>hovering over a silly family picture I took last Christmas
>suddenly the battery goes down and the screen turns black
>see a harrowing reflection of myself and the desolate world around me
>tfw I can never go back to the boring comfort of every day life
>>
>>33882247
The Colonel is dead. Command is giving up on the city. Most of them are are taking their staff getting an evac north to the Continuity Government. There's rumours that they're going to firebomb the cities to cover their retreat like during the Birmingham Outbreak. A few of us officers are getting together as many enlisted and sanctioned civilians as we can and making a retreat into the hills before that happens. I'm taking an advance group out tomorrow to look for a good base sight. I've always been good with maps, it feels good to finally be doing something.
>>
Hey everyone. I was the NYanon that posted here a few days ago. Haven't had much time to update because during the end of civilized society, it's a little hard to find time to just talk about life.

I'll be honest, I have a pretty shit idea of where I am. I have a map but... my map reading skills aren't the best. I did get the orienteering merit badge in Boy Scouts but... that was quite a while ago. All I know is I'm heading north and there's no one else here but me it seems. It's nice actually. I walk most of the day and make camp in the woods. No fires- I'm scared of attracting unwanted visitors. My feet are killing me by the way. I don't think I've ever walked this much in such a short time like... ever.

Two things happened today. The road I'm on is pretty scenic actually. Forested, flanked by cliffs on both sides at times. At one point, I found a body. It was some older guy, dead for a day I would guess based on my very rudimentary medical knowledge. His body was pretty mangled and I guess he fell from the cliff up top. Or was pushed. Either way, he wasn't around to protest me rifling through his stuff. I took some extra clothes that fit and some of his gear. I had most of what he was carrying, but it's always good to have replacements.

He had no long arm, but there was a gun in a thigh holster. I had no idea what it was until I drew it out.

It was a fucking Luger! Yeah, a P08! I can't make this up even if I tried. Some guy was carrying around some highly collectible 9mm as a sidearm. I assume it was his before this all went down, but it's mine now. He had three mags too and the gun wasn't damaged by the fall. But I have to be careful- I don't think replacement parts or spare magazines will be easy to come by.
>>
>>33882351
Fuck them. The rumours were true and everyone's fucking dead. The only people that aren't are the ones that came out with me last night. Maybe they thought the medical staff were worth evacuating, I don't know. As tough as the past few weeks have been I never understood why David did what he did but I think I'm starting to get it. If there was any other officers left I'd blow my head off right here and now but my lads need me. I've got nothing else to protect anymore.

>Is anyone reading or should I stop?
>>
>>33882421
Also: I killed someone for the first time. I don't feel too bad about it. He wasn't exactly an upstanding member of society. I was walking down the road when I came across three people in the middle of the road. I went to cover behind a tree because I thought they were all a group. It didn't seem like the case when I listened in on what they were saying.

Two of them were guys and they were apparently in the middle of robbing a girl. She was on the brink of tears and on her knees, hands on her head. One guy had a machete and the other had no visible weapon. One guy was taunting her, saying all kinds of fucked up shit you'd expect from bandits holding up a young woman.

I had a gun. They did not seem to. I had to intervene.

So, I popped out from behind the tree and went to go be a badass and intervene.
>>
>>33882453
I'm reading.
>>
>>33882590
They stopped when they saw my gun aimed at them. One guy tried to talk me down, but the other reached for something at his belt. I fired, almost reflexively One shot through his sternum. He stumbled back once and fell onto his back. His buddy screamed and ran into the woods.

Walked over. The guy was pulling a knife.

The girl was okay. Her name's Julie and she's a year younger than me, maybe. She's really pretty, well as pretty as anyone can be in this situation. Blonde hair, green eyes, adorable face that makeup has clearly not touched for a week or more. I haven't shaved in days and I'm feeling pretty gummy. My scent probably isn't too great either.

Julie is from a college upstate. She told me she was trying to get home, which is in the south. She didn't seem to believe me when I said there's nothing there except radiation and cannibals, probably.

At first she just thanked me and was ready to keep on going. She's a trooper for getting over her experience with the raiders pretty quick. But at the same time, she is not prepared to go out on her own. She's wearing jeans and a college hoodie, for Christ's sake. She's not even carrying a knife. But she made it this far, for some reason Somehow- I was able to convince her to come with me. Safety in numbers or something. I don't even remember what my spiel was.

So, not so bad. I got some more supplies from the dead Luger guy and the dead bandit, enough to feed two people for a bit. Just a bit.

And I get someone new to talk to and watch my back (maybe). Could be worse.

Hope she doesn't complain too much. She's wearing those trendy Timberland boots. Good for walking around a college campus, but I don't think for much else.
>>
Texas survivor here. Gonna post my story.
>Dallas and Houston got the nuke
>hordes of displaced people roamed the state
>refugees from all over flooding in
>cartel coming up from the south
>I went and got my mom, dad, and brother and took them to my farm
>out scavving the other day
>on my way back, I see flames
>house is burning, surrounded by looters
>felt nothing but rage. emptied my Remington 870 at them, then drove off when they shot back
>have a day or 2's worth of supplies, and empty shotgun, and my 45
>contemplate suicide
Anyone need a guard or scavver? I have prior .mil experience. I just need somewhere to belong
>>
>>33882453
I know what we need to do.

There's no way around it, we need food and we need petrol. We were only supposed to be a recce party so between the forty of us the supplies are going dry pretty quick. My lads are going to start going hungry and if morale takes another hit then I'm worried about what might happen.

Thing is, we're still soldiers. There are a few pretty isolated towns scattered around the countryside here. What we need, we can take.
I talked to the sergeants and they agree. I don't like it and neither do they but... ah shit, who am I kidding? We need what they have and this is how the world works now.

We scouted a little farming town fourteen klicks from the steel mill we've been using as a base. We're going to try to keep bloodshed to a minimum.
>>
>>33882780
I'll admit it now. That wasn't what I expected.

Turns out we're not the first army unit to turn to raiding to survive. The town we were planning on robbing blind was apparently being held by a gang that had the same idea we had. There were twenty or so of them and from what we've been told, they were terrorising a few of the small towns in the area. They put up a fight at first but we had automatic weapons and they didn't. We took one minor injury from a piece of mortar thrown at us from a window but they surrendered pretty quick after that. I put sergeant Farrell in charge of detaining them but I don' t see them putting up a fight.

The townspeople are treating us like liberators. I've decided to relocate headquarters to make best use of their co-operation.

We're going to eat well here.
>>
>>33882954
Sergeant Farell machine gunned the prisoners. I thought about disciplining him but the truth is it was probably the right call. Under my instructions he discretely dumped the bodies. The story we're telling is they were exiled.

The town (East Kirkbridge, the only town in the area that has a name) seems highly receptive of our inclusion to their community. I've taken over administrative control and we've been working with the surrounding farms to stockpile supplies for winter. I think we might be able to build some kind of life here.
>>
>>33883089
>If anyone is interested, I'll continue with winter and beyond tomorrow.
>>
>>33883279
Continue
>>
>>33879198
Get a high school bio textbook and figure out where the major arteries are. Tourniquet that shit while you either cauterize it if it's small or stich it up if it's big. Make sure to sanitize with
Alcohol after every procedure.
>>
Im that Ohio fag from earlier
Not really an Ohioan at this point though, we're in southern Indiana, hanging out a refuge set up the INNG. We hauled ass out Ohio, the trailer tank full of farm diesel. We're gonna keep heading west and hoping to hit a farm or something. This place is on the verge of collapsing, there's little food and the power is coming from Burning raw coal, it reeks.
Thread posts: 322
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.