[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I buy pic related? And if yes, where?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: AK5C.png (233KB, 1131x473px) Image search: [Google]
AK5C.png
233KB, 1131x473px
Can I buy pic related? And if yes, where?
>>
>buy fnc
>buy ak5c conversion parts from rtg
>paint green
>>
>>33847660
I think a few Ak 5 part kits came into the country a few years ago, but now Sweden won't allow them to be exported anymore.

If u want a FNC just buy one.
>>
>>33847673
There a preferred place to get such things or is the world my oyster on this one?
>>
Aren't there more FNC full auto trigger packs registered than there are FNC's in the US?
>>
>>33847872
That statement has become sort of universally accepted but I've never seen proof that it's true. A couple of years ago you were able to get an FNC sear for $3k and now they're about twice that, already converted FNCs have just increased in price by a the same amount.

In 2012 they were $7K, now they're $10k+
>>
>>33847951
Firearms in general accrue in value as long as they are well preserved. Rare/desirable firearms more-so.
>>
>>33847973
Of course, but sears are becoming less and less common while the firearms themselves are still changing hands.

I just seriously doubt that the claim that there are tons of people out there sitting on transferable sears is true. If they were that common the demand wouldn't be increasing more than the demand for rifles.
>>
>>33848160
The possibility of manufacturing new FNC's still exists. The possibility of manufacturing new transferable FNC trigger groups does not.
>>
>>33848190
Nobody would make new FNC's except FN, there's not really a market for them when the SCAR exists.
>>
>>33848214
You could say the same about FG-42's, but SMG is making them.
>>
>>33848240
>Extremely rare NAZI paratrooper battle rifle that is almost impossible to find
>fairly common 5.56 Belgian assault rifle that is easy to find and has has very little historical relevance.

Pretty different situations m8
>>
>>33847660
You gave two options:
>Buy an FNC
>Excrutiating wait, lurk and buy parts online while killing your wallet
>Paint her OD green
>????
>profit
Or b:
>Have connections with someone in Sweden, preferably the FMV
>Have them sent you parts in small quantities per $100 shipping or face the ATF (While paying for the parts)
>Have connections or knowledge of a gunsmith that is willing to mill you an FNC lower for a price, (FNC Talk has alot of like minded folks and smiths to do some favors in exchange for cash)
>Kill your wallet
>????
>profit
A fellow American did choice B from some other forum posted his AK5 build process while an anon here advertised it and called it a Return of the Swedefaggit (Pretty sure he was also impersonating him poorly imo). He also had an FNC lower receiver made for him. He posted this in several forums, so there could also be the possibility that he was the OP for that thread too.
>http://www.acrforum.com/forum/general-firearms/7657-ak5-build-project.html#/topics/7657?page=1

>http://www.m4carbine.net/archive/index.php/t-166315.html

>https://www.ar15.com/forums/t_6_24/459004_I_m_building_an_Ak5_up_on_a_donor_FNC.html
>>
>>33847872
I've heard it a lot, and supposedly some company registered a whole shitload of steel flats as autosears for the looming Hughes Amendment.

>>33847973
While it isn't hard to find a transferable FNC autosear, finding an FNC rifle that isn't in disastrous condition isn't necessarily as easy.
>>
>>33847660
>no bolt hold open

JUST
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.