[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Archery Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1478231412647.jpg (220KB, 1000x1047px) Image search: [Google]
1478231412647.jpg
220KB, 1000x1047px
Any fellow archery fags here?
What's your favorite type of archery?
Favorite bow/arrows/accessories?
Any tacticool archery ideas?
>>
>>33847618
bowfishin!
i use a cobbled together rig that's the result of garage sale, ebay, and walmart clearance parts.
>>
>>33847618
You have failed this image board.
>>
>>33847894
/k/ is slow, and no one on in the afternoon really does anything except recite memes and shitpost.
>>
File: Goodstuff.jpg (89KB, 600x405px) Image search: [Google]
Goodstuff.jpg
89KB, 600x405px
>>33847618
Has anyone here ever gone recurve hunting? Looks more fun than compound hunting, but, of course, it requires a lot of skill.
>>
Remember when someone tried to burn the HWNDU flag with a high voltage laser? Why not use a flaming arrow to do the job instead?
>>
>>33847618
Only the military needs bows like that!
>>
>>33849585
Military uses crossbows. Usually for grappling but also to quell protests.
>>
>>33849694
Really?!
That's actually really fucking cool! I may have to add a crossbow to my funz.
>>
>>33849713
Also, the Chinese say something about it "being able to detonate explosives" Do you know if that would require a smaller explosive in the bolt? If so, that would quite possibly end up on my "commiefornia denied" list.
>>
>>33849694
>>33849759

OP here
This legitimately makes me think of getting a crossbow
>>
Last time I went to the archery range it was full of le hunger gaems fags so now I just practice in my back yard. Kinda sucks though, I don't have any deer or hog targets
>>
>>33847618
I shot a PSA Custom bow I got from a yard sale for $100. Just got it restung and set for 60lbs at 30in, and got a bunch of new arrows which makes a massive difference.
Never realized how much good arrows can help with accuracy.
Also I shoot instinctively with the 3finger hold. None of that high tech crap to get in the way.
>>
>>33849907
Good luck getting any of the cool things tho. I looked and there are no off the shelf things that are reasonable. You could add a force sensitive explosive to a bolt though. Not sure how legal that is.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.