[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no guns

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: quest_for_excelllence_ASP9.jpg (53KB, 600x535px) Image search: [Google]
quest_for_excelllence_ASP9.jpg
53KB, 600x535px
What pistol training did you do today?

Me? Well I imagined what it would be like if i had a gun for a solid 6 hours straight, curled in the fetal position in the space under the stairs. I like to use this as meditation.
>>
>>33842867
>I imagined what it would be like if i had a gun
You are a sad, sad britbong.
>>
>>33842867
>tfw cant get guns without travelling to the capital and paying a lot more than what they value
> even if i got one the law prohibits me from taking it out of my house
>there no shooting ranges anyway so the only way to enjoy a gun is being a richfag and hunting
Mexico will be the perfect cunt if we had american based gun laws
>>
File: dangerous2[1].jpg (131KB, 300x465px) Image search: [Google]
dangerous2[1].jpg
131KB, 300x465px
>>33843032
>there no shooting ranges anyway so the only way to enjoy a gun is being a richfag and hunting
Just join up with a cartel or militia, mexibro. Hunt the most dangerous game.
>>
File: Blank_77f41c_6115887[1].jpg (57KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Blank_77f41c_6115887[1].jpg
57KB, 800x800px
>>33842867
Does the BATFE consider you a firearms disabled person, OP, or do you just live somewhere shitty?
>>
File: 1480266769282.png (446KB, 732x412px) Image search: [Google]
1480266769282.png
446KB, 732x412px
>>33842867
None, had to force my self to clean my guns which I hate doing.
>>
>>33843159
I'm just poor.
>>
>>33843161
I've dreaded it a lot less since switching to bore snakes, well worth the investment.
>>
>>33843129
lol i seriously thought about joining a police force that opened reccently since i dropped college, they offer lots of benefits but i ended getting an stable job. also due to all the cartel shit is not that hard get a gun illegally if you are not picky but then again once you have it if you are a commoner theres not much you can do with it
>>
>>33843208
>a police force that opened reccently
As in, there's a new police force? Does Mexico have a lot of private contractor police departments or something?
>>
>>33843545
They're anti cartel militias
>>
>>33843545
after shit went down with the cartel about 2010, the goverment took in count that the local police wasnt well armed or prepared to stand against the cartels, after that they created a police force called "Fuerza Civil" (Civilian Force). i dont think they are private and really dont know what the fuck is the deal with police corporations here since they are always popping up and dissapearing in all levels (from local to federal)
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.