[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Improvised Weapons Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: venezula military.jpg (136KB, 1024x741px) Image search: [Google]
venezula military.jpg
136KB, 1024x741px
Alright /k/ I have a question for you. You're a poor starving Venezuelan and you have to overthrow your communist dictatorship. You've been disarmed and you realize the riots will lead to nothing. How do you win? Weapons must come from household and industrial objects readily found in Venezuela. General guerrilla tactics are welcomed as well.
>>
Read From Dictatorship to Democracy
>>
>>33842697
>Alright /k/ I have a question for you. You're a poor starving Venezuelan and you have to overthrow your communist dictatorship. You've been disarmed and you realize the riots will lead to nothing. How do you win? Weapons must come from household and industrial objects readily found in Venezuela. General guerrilla tactics are welcomed as well.

intelligence. you need insiders who will help identify agents
>>
>>33842697
Hire an Irishman.
>>
>>33842704
Get outta here, peacenik!
>>
anfo

everything is a weapon but unless you are determined to use them it does not matter
>>
>>33842704
Will read tonight, thanks!

>>33842711

The intelligence network is held almost exclusively by the communists. They are paid well and turning against the government is suicide. How can they fight back if that is not an option?

>>33842719

That would be ideal but they don't have any money....

>>33842727

Is this shitty book talking about peaceful revolution because I don't think that is on the table atm.
>>
>>33842756

Things will get bad enough soon that there will be the necessity to fight back. People can only pick through the garbage for so long. Disseminating information on how to fight with no guns will be important.
>>
The slingshot channel
Its a german guy who makes weapon out of everything and has an amazing laugh as a bonus
Might get you started
>>
>>33842697
I don't have a well rounded plan, but I'd start with an armored bulldozer like that guy in Colorado and rough it in from there.
>>
>>33842759
>Is this shitty book talking about peaceful revolution because I don't think that is on the table atm.
Yeah, it is.

On the plus side, handguns are already becoming a household item in Venezuela!

>>33842779
One Mail's terrorist is another male's freedom fighter?
>>
Machetes and lampposts are underrated weapons against tyrannical governments.
>>
>>33842802
Maybe for breaking barricades. I could see how bus high-jacking would be useful for that. Although I think that you'd probably want to use a car filled with IEDs to break a choke point. I guess It would be a lot less time extensive to just set a bus to crash into a group of police or colectivos. I'm not sure how you fight once you're there though. What we really need is a way for them to get their hands on guns.
>>
>>33842697
>Kill cops and retrieve their firearms.
>Attack the border crossing to neighboring countries in an attempt to force their military intervention.
>Track high value targets with the internet as the political situation unfolds and eliminate when opportunity arises.
>>
>>33842779

I'm looking at it now and I'm not seeing anything that is really standing out to me as something you could take police on with. You have to remember the resource limitations of the people of Venezuela as well.

>>33842805
Yeah peaceful opposition doesn't seem to be viable at this particular moment.

There are no guns though. They were pretty much all taken by the regime, I don't know where you are hearing there are pistols in the country from but they are not in the hands of non-communists.

>>33842814
This is a good idea but you have to remember we're attacking people with guns. Maybe IEDs and machetes can get the job done if there is an element of surprise.
>>
>>33842842

Fantastic idea attacking border crossing. I don't know why I didn't think of that. Also, your first point seems to be the main dilemma. How exactly do we ambush the cops and take their weapons?
>>
>>33842858
>1. buy a few guns off of some corrupt cops
>2. use those guns to hold up other cops, and steal their guns
>3. ???
>4. amass more guns!
>>
>>33842878
With what money? People are starving in the streets. You wait in line for 8 hours for some flour and vinegar if you're lucky enough to get their early before everything is gone. Assume sourcing weapons can only come off the bodies of cops. Now what do we do?
>>
>>33842890
>With what money?
With drug money, duh.
>>
File: IMG_0035.png (225KB, 571x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0035.png
225KB, 571x600px
>get 3/4 inch pipe
>get threaded 1 inch pipe
>get cap for 1 inch pipe
>glue nail to cap
>put on cap
>buy a couple 12 gauge shells off the black market
>devise plan to get cop alone
>use slamfire on cop
>take gun
>give slamfire to friend
>have him repeat process

And thats how you get as many guns as you can get cops
>>
>>33842890
Try promoting Cryptocurrency? Circumventing taxes and the like? Nice way to fuck your government.
>>33842858
Get a group of lads together and rush them. Hold em down and have one slit their throats. You could also try learning how to use a sling. They're pretty easy to make and once you know what you're doing you can blow people's brains out. Arabs still have a slinging tradition and have seriously wounded or killed people even today. Bows might also work but are less concealable than Slings.
>>
>join military
>recruit others to defect
>defect with rifles and carry out a heist of arms/ammo

I mean fuck. some guy here in the US managed to steal a tank from an armory. I imagine a 2nd world shithole like Venezuela, it wouldn't be that difficult of a heist to pull off.

I mean, you're going to lay low anyway as a militant so it doesn't matter if they know who you were.
>>
1. Join a PMC
2. Get shot in the ass
3. ???
4. Profit/Revenge
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.