[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I was considering something. Is there anyway I can hollow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 00001-shotgun-shell.jpg (23KB, 315x203px) Image search: [Google]
00001-shotgun-shell.jpg
23KB, 315x203px
So I was considering something. Is there anyway I can hollow out a shotgun shell and remove the pellet load and put a couple 9mm or a bunch of .22 rounds into it to make my shotgun spray handgun ammo?
>>
Literally fucking why?
>>
You're going to kill yourself
>>
>>33841902
Theyve already done it with 40mm in the past, I cant see why you wouldn't be able to use that as a sort of drawing board idea.

The better question is why the fuck you'd want to make your shotgun suck ass.
>>
>>33841915
Because why not? they're all good rounds in their own right so shooting 4 at once makes it that much better
>>
>>33841902
maybe if you opened up all of their cases so the shotgun powder lights the handgun round powder, but you'd need to apply enough pressure to the sides of the handgun rounds that they shot the bullet forward instead of just blew out sideways...
>>
Leave the wad and you can shoot whatever fits
>>
>>33841902
>shoot someone
>forensic examiners are thoroughly confused why bodies are peppered with complete cartridges
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=du1TI-KS1ww
>>
>>33841950
Protip, with buckshot you're already shooting the rough equivalent of .32 with far greater accuracy and more shots then you've estimated for 9mm. The more you know.
>>
>>33841902
I see nothing wrong with this. Do it and post videos.
>>
>>33841976
>we've come to the conclusion that these bullets were shot out of a blowgun
>>
Good to see we have one of my two favorite types of retard thread going on here, those being:

1) Hi, /k/ - what's the best way to make an untested, unnecessary, and completely unsafe modification to my firearm and/or ammunition?
or
2) Hi, /k/ - what's the best way to commit this firearms-related felony I have in mind?
>>
>>33841902
Sounds like a waste of ammo.
>>
>>33842012
Welcome to /k/, a magical place.
>>
>>33841957
thread
>>
File: 1492987091580.gif (2MB, 400x323px) Image search: [Google]
1492987091580.gif
2MB, 400x323px
>explosion makes shell go fast
>rounds explode and go fast
>round go twice as fast
>>
>>33841986
Cool shit, gives me some ideas to experiment with

>>33841976
Made me laugh but im not considering any crimes

>>33842012
No modification is unnecessary if it works
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.