[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gun owners that think their doggo is worth the same as a human being

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

Hi /k/,

my girlfriend and i own a half bichon/half poodle doggo. the gf is always making me buy dog-sized human clothes for doggo and tells me I should treat him the same as another human being.

Anyways, this got me thinking- would it be morally correct to shoot someone that is trying to kill your doggo? How about shooting someone that is trying to kidnap doggo?

I've been in a deep ponder about these questions because I'm pretty sure that not everyone values their dog as much as a human life, regardless if said human was scum.
>>
My dogs are worth more than your average human being. Humans fucking suck. I would ventilate someone in a heartbeat if they were trying to shoot my doggos.
>>
File: 192.jpg (240KB, 1478x980px) Image search: [Google]
192.jpg
240KB, 1478x980px
Morally, yes definitely. Legally, depends on your state. Castle doctrine bitch, defend your property
>>
>>33840990
A working dog or at least a worthwhile dog's life is greater than the life of any random fuck who thinks it's ok to kill said dog.
/thread
>>
You'd shoot a man breaking into your house to steal a TV, trying to infringe on your property, or some other reason you don't know. So, by extension, you'd shoot a man attacking your property (dog).

Check your state though
>>
>>33840990
fucking retarded.
a dog is worth a couple hundred dollars at most
>>
File: 1474086848287.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1474086848287.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
In Alaska it says you can use lethal force against any degree of robbery, 1st, 2nd degree etc. Then robbery is taking something from someone. A dog is considered property. So if someone takes your dog and implies the use of force to not give it back, doesn't specify a weapon, they get 10mm to the face.
>>
>>33841180
you'd be surprised how much people will pay to use an animal as a fashion accessory rather than a pet.
>>
>>33841180
>many hours of your time is only worth a few hundred dollars
>you didn't train your dog
Pick one.
>>
>>33841255
This.

I spent several hours a day for over a year to train my dipshit of a pupper basic dog stuff.

Idk about you anon but several hours×365 days=$$$ opportunity cost
>>
>>33840990
They're under my protection as something that eats and breathes in my house.

I'd shoot someone trying to take my TV, I'd shoot someone trying to shoot my wife.
Why the fuck would I not shoot someone trying to take or hurt my dog?

And fuck dude, I've seen dogs love people better than people love people.
So loyal and shit. It's a rare trait for a human to do the shit dogs regularly do in terms of loyalty. No reason we shouldn't return the favor.
>>
>>33841053
>Tfw no cute doggo like this one to be your buddy
>Tfw all you have is a ugly goldfish
>>
>>33840990
>Gun owners that think their doggo is worth the same as a human being

Dogs are worth more than muslims.

Just the truth.
>>
>>33840990
>would it be morally correct to shoot someone that is trying to kill your doggo? How about shooting someone that is trying to kidnap doggo?

Yes. Particularly a muslim.
>>
>>33840990
Would you shoot a man stealing or destroying your property? If yes, then a dog is your property as well, so you ought to shoot to protect it.
>>
I have a cat, but basically the same thing.

It's perfectly morally correct to kill someone that threatens your pet regardless of whether they're worth a human life or not, because they mean something much more to you personally.

Also overall, your pet is more of a contributor to society than some filthy pet-napper.

Your pet gives you the warm fuzzies, thus making the drudgery of a life of dead-end jobs bearable, thus directly contributing to the economy.

Filthy pet-nappers are criminal scum who only cost the economy money, and don't contribute to taxes. In fact, they're probably on benefits, so indirectly, my cat pays their salary! Which means they're gon get fired!
>>
>>33842011
>I have a cat
First Honest anon of the board
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.