[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After death

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: IMAG0112.jpg (2MB, 3000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0112.jpg
2MB, 3000x4000px
I've been thinking about what I want to do with myself after I die. I would like to be cremated and have parts of my ashes reloaded in with the gunpowder and used for self defense loads for my children/grandchildren. Go out with a bang defending my family for the last time.
At least that's my ideal situation. Is such a thing possible without interfering with the reloaded rounds ability to function? I'm assuming so in minute amounts.
What's your ideal way of heading into the after life?
>>
File: IMAG0115.jpg (3MB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0115.jpg
3MB, 4000x3000px
>>33840173
Self bump for interesting answers.
>>
>>33840173
Considering there is an extensive family history of Parkinson's and Alzheimers, and watching my great aunt die from Parkinsons and my grandma not even recognize any of her 6 children months before she died, I want to go by any method that does not involve me sitting in hospice without a shred of knowing who I was as a person. My dad wants someone to drop him off on his property at his favorite camping spot in the UP when he is no longer able to care for himself with any dignity.
>>
>>33840521
That sucks to hear, you gonna get buried with your favorite gun?
>>
>>33840173
i dont plan on dying so ill wait a while.

but i did tell everyone i want to be burried with a rifle, handgun, small bail out bag and an axe.

you know, just in case the legends are true, i want a full kit when i get to the next life.
>>
>>33840652
Which legends, the ancient egyptian ones?
>>
>cremated and ashes used in reloads

Good job asswipe. The round will just malfunction and you'll be getting people killed even long after you're gone
>>
File: IMG_0211.png (1MB, 933x729px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0211.png
1MB, 933x729px
>>33840173
I wanna be preserved then loaded into a giant rocket and shot out into space

>tfw ayylmaos probe your dry space travelled benis
>>
File: egypt.jpg (234KB, 1280x1176px) Image search: [Google]
egypt.jpg
234KB, 1280x1176px
>>33840739
>Anubis and Osiris weigh your heart on the scales of sin
>"Jokes on you, motherfucker" as you shoot them and steal Ra's boat into the afterlife
>>
>>33840826
wtf pic
>>
>>33840863
Looks like the old method of cystoscopy, using a scope to look inside the bladder. They use flexible scopes now.
>>
>>33840173
who gives a fuck, you'll be dead anyways.

Before I die, I'm gonna blowtorch all my guns and burn all my ammo. Nobody's gonna enjoy the shit I put my heart and soul into besides me.
>>
>>33840173
Buy as much .22lr as possible before I go raising the cost to insane levels and bury them somewhere with thin plastic that will wear away after a few years.

I wont tell anyone where it was buried. I want my body to be cremated with me holding a middle finger to the sky.
>>
>>33840772
If you use your reading comprehension skills you'd also know that I've asked if it would be feasible if at all possible.
>>
>>33840173
Literally you are a huge fucking faggot
>>
>>33842253
Thank you for your contribution anon-sama.
>>
I just want the docs to take whatever organs are still good and give the rest for experiments, I won't need the body anymore so why should I care about some bullshit ceremony?
>>
>>33840173
Single large cannon blast. Don't dirty your rifles bore, and remember that bones don't burn. There's gonna be a nice grapeshot effect.
>>
File: Silouhette Dan.gif (4KB, 597x605px) Image search: [Google]
Silouhette Dan.gif
4KB, 597x605px
>>33840173
I am having my family bury me in what I like to wear day to day , so I'll be wearing my oakley Gascan sunglasses (The afterlife is bright) , my Master of Puppets T-shirt , my genuine Bundeswehr Flecktarn jacket , black jeans and comfy cotton briefs & black bamboo fibre socks and my BlueSteel Hobart boots.

Along with some personal items like a picture of my family dipped in lucite , a large bottle of Jameson Whiskey , a slam fire 12 gauge home made shotgun with 25 rounds and my knife.

Oh and the ashes of my dog that I had from the age of 16 until I was nearly 33 years old.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.