[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wait so does /k/ like the NRA or no?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_1083.jpg (40KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1083.jpg
40KB, 500x500px
So i have disposable income for once and i was thinking about donating it to guns rights groups more specifically the nra since theyre a big name u know also they did pretty good swatting down antigun commies during the sandy hoax scare

I came across some yankee marshall stuff and he has a couple vids on how greedy the nra is

Does /k/ in general hate the nra? And is it true about greed in the NRA? Am i better off just keeping my money?
>>
>>33840164
They aight.
>>
Like them or not the NRA pretty much IS the gun lobby. They've screwed us a little in the past, when the majority of the members were fudds, but nowadays they've grown much bolder and much less tolerant of "sensible gun control". Remember that they ended several politician's careers after the Clinton AWB happened. Is the NRA perfect? Far from it, but they're the only pro gun lobby group with any kind of political power, and you got to war with the army you have.
>>
File: when the pussy fire af.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
when the pussy fire af.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>33840164
I am not a fan but they're all we've got.
>>
>>33840164
>yankee Marshall
Why would you ever take advice from him
>>
They lobby and advocate for pro-gun laws/politicians yeah. /k/ just generally dislikes them because they tend to be opposed to foreign imports i.e. cool and exotic guns.
>>
>>33840234
There are easier ways to remove pubic hair.
>>
NRA doesn't give a rat's about non-American funs.

GOA or go home.

...actually, now might be a good time to donate to the American Suppressor Association, get that HPA passed.
>>
Anyone who dislikes the NRA lives in a fantasy world where you get things done in Washington without passing around buckets full of money, and/or where a 230 year old magic piece of paper is what keeps politicians from taking your rights away. If any of the assholes who complain about the NRA think they can form a more effective organization, let alone one that's more effective without doing massive fundraising, then let them do it. But you know and I know that they can't and won't. Sorry, autists, but sitting in front of your keyboard and chanting "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" like that was a spell out of a book at Hogwarts and was going to was going to create a protective bubble around your guns is useless. In Washington, money talks and bullshit walks. The NRA is the reason you can go to a store and buy an AR-15 instead of this country being like Britain where they have to pass a background check to buy a butter knife. Those are the facts, whether you like them or not.
>>
>>33840338
>GOA

Let's list the GOA's accomplishments...And that's all of them, whew, took my a long time to type all those up.
>>
I will care when the NRA calls for the repealing of the Hughes ammendment or the NFA, until that they are useless faggots.
>>
>>33840371
maybe they needs the monies to get there tho
>>
>>33840387
I wouldn't be surprised if they somehow get a cut of the 200 dollars by stamp.
>>
>>33840371
>repealing of the Hughes ammendment or the NFA

literally never, ever going to happen. ever.
>>
NRA-ILA doesn't give two shits about my state's retarded laws.
>>
>>33840371
>I will care when the NRA calls for the repealing of the Hughes ammendment or the NFA, until that they are useless faggots.
Oh, fuck off. Whether we're talking about the NRA or about Trump, I'm sick and tired of this immature, autistic attitude that if a politician or organization only gives you 80% or 90% of what you want instead of 100% of it, they're useless and deserve no support whatsoever. If you don't understand the difference between getting 80% of what you want and getting 0% of what you want, then 1) you're a fucking idiot and 2) you're guaranteed to end up with 0%.

Look up the "Nirvana Fallacy" - it ain't about 90s grunge bands.
>>
>>33840414
It wont until gun owners decide that they want to own full autos and start boicotting the powers that be until it happens.
On a future they will put the grandpa clause on the semi autos and people like you will say, "it is never going to happen", regarding the repealing of that law.
I wonder how many cool and good people, on a moral standing, not law, own a fully automatic weapon and they just keep their mouth shut about it.
>>
>>33840437
>80% or 90% of what you want
I want affordable full auto back, its all or nothing no middle ground.
>>
>>33840454
LMAO, good one.
>>
>>33840164
join off of hicock45's link so je gets money for videos and you get a free duffel bag
>>
>>33840483
Because people like you is that the US gun laws will be shit on 10 years, just wait until the democrap go back in power, you are going to see massive gun confiscation.
>ibn4 from my cold dead hands
People didn't do shit to prevent or reopen the machine gun registry.
First they came for full auto...
You know how that shit goes.
>>
>>33840507
>congress does a 180 from current trends
Good one.
>>
>>33840454
>>33840507
This is what it looks like when someone is completely delusional.
>>
>>33840534
Its not about the congress, it is about we the people.
You are like those who said "the Parliament of London wont do a 180 from current trends", it is not about them it is about US.
But people here are chikenshit scared about actually fighting to get back the full autos, what are you gonna do when they come for the Semiautos, including your M1 Garand inherited from your great grandpa?
>>
>>33840164
I don't hate the NRA. People can use their money how they like. I do hate how some local gun ranges/clubs will only allow NRA members to become members of the club.
>>
>>33840593
>congress not dick slapping down any thing allowing FA
O I am a laffin
>>
>>33840617
Again, its not about them doing it.
It is about the PEOPLE making them doing it.
But the average ameritard just can't be bothered, or is too stupid or is scared of talking about full autos because of what a couple of blue haired SJW and jews will say.
>>
>>33840644
>the majority of the US is pro FA
Ha
Hahah
Hahahahaha
Hahah
Ha
>>
>>33840164
I think they're a bunch of retards who do more harm to gun rights than good because they don't know how to say words good and lapierre is a fucking moron

but other than that they're alright
>>
>>33840671
Majority of americans are progun.
They just arent deep enough on the issue to understand or care, but if enough people went with it, we could pull it off.
I am sure that if Full Autos could be bought over the counter Joe Sixpack, would buy a Assault Rifle and a Submachine gun.
Do you want a machine gun, are you a liberal, a mindless retard or a greedy machine gun owner that sees his glorified tools of war as investments instead as a path to freedom.
>>
>>33840708
>pro gun
>oh that must mean they are pro FA or at least know what one is
Ha
Haha
Hahaha
Haha
Ha
No.
>>
File: 1457029286736.jpg (473KB, 540x1177px) Image search: [Google]
1457029286736.jpg
473KB, 540x1177px
>>33840481

So you will give up guns if you can't have full auto?

Pic related, you are just as retarded as soccer mom in the picture.
>>
>>33840671
>>33840719
Suck off the barrel of a gun and pull the trigger, with the smallest caliber possible, so you are left as a vegetable.
>>
>>33840729
I want that Americans go into the fight, not in to the defense, that we actually DO something to take back those rights that our forefathers enjoyed on the 1920's and before.
What we have are the scraps of the 2nd ammendment that the people of that time and age knew.
>>
>>33840338
that's not true at all. The NRA-ILA has specifically gone after anti import in the past. I thought the same thing but I took the time to look it up and saw i was wrong.
>>
>>33840736
Please, provide sources that an overwhelming majority of the US is pro FA or at least knows what one is.
>>
>>33840775
Has the issue ever been debated?
Are people aware that before 1986 you could buy a machine gun with just paying 200 dollars?
Are they aware that before 1934 there where over the counter machine guns?
>>
File: 1461118382453.jpg (2MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1461118382453.jpg
2MB, 2560x1920px
>>33840757
So do you think it's all going to come back in one fell swoop or do you think we will have to work for bits and pieces?
>>
>>33840807
My point is that if the issue isn't debated by red blooded americans, not fatcats on 2000 dollars
silk suits we aren't going anywhere.
>>
>>33840810
The people aren't fighting to get back it, not at all.
Politicians don't care about the HPA, the NRA doesn't and most of people aren't aware of it.
If it is passed, it will be a miracle, because there is no radical militant anti-NFA activism.
A lot of people don't even know what the NFA is and think that they could go now straight to the gun store and buy a M-60.
>>
>>33840807
Probably not, but it's not pre 1986. People don't know shit, but they do know FA is scary military guns. And I definitely find it hard to believe that there is >50% of americans who support dropping the restrictions on FA, hell, 30% at best are aware of the fact that the were sold before.
>>
>>33840852
How many people WANT that scary military guns?
How many people have converted their guns to FA and they hide it, because they cant own it legally?
>>
>>33840872
Fewer than you think.
There's not this mass of 160 million people with converted guns in their garage.
>>
>>33840481
It's not going to happen all in one go. Take the 80% now while it's available, it IS an improvement. Then work on the remaining 20%. Trying to go from 0 to 100 results in 0.
>>
>>33840164
I personally donated but I quickly regretted it.
They're good for setting up community and community guidelines that prevent unsafe trash and range litter filled ranges and the resulting legal handwringing that results from it, along with competitive events that are lots of fun.
The legal side is shady as shit, they've sided with gun manufacturers and neoconservatives so they side with them first.

You will not get the HPA or reciprocity because of these guys.
You will see importers suffer, and foreign calibers will continue to be banned.
Watch as 54r gets the block. It will happen just as they did to 5.45.
>>
>>33840893
Lets put an example, lets say that one out of 1000 americans owns a FA, be it legally or otherwise, on 300 million americans it is about 1.5 million americans who would own FA firearms, it is quite a big number isn't it?
That number would be way bigger if people they could buy them on their LGS.
There IS a demand for FA, why do you think the price is so high, because millions of americans want the same unique legal MG.
>>
>>33840935
Having talked to lobbyists who showed up to a local Republican Central Committee meeting in the last week, apparently they think that reciprocity not only has the votes but they are looking at June or July. It is almost a boilerplate from the LEOSA protections and those passed with a voice vote and unanimous consent.

They anticipate the same from this fight.
>>
>>33840995
You're still not providing sources. Where is this magical majority (needed to rule in favor of allowing FA) that secretly desires FA?
>>
>>33840481
>I want affordable full auto back, its all or nothing no middle ground.
People who say "all or nothing" never seem to ask themselves: "What if the answer is 'nothing'?"

Which it very, VERY often is.
>>
>>33841034
There isn't actually a need of majority, you just need roughtly the 10 percent of the americans campaigning to get FA back, to put a contrast with the patriots fighting for independence actively.
You cant just have specific numbers, it is basically impossible to know how many MG there are in circulation, and no one has tried to poll on "hey do you want a MG?", you can only have educated guessing.
>>
>>33841155
Then again, what do i or anyone else for that matter have to lose by campaigning for legal FA?
>>
I support legal full auto, but it's hardly any kind of priority with me. Full auto is, in fact, WAY overrated. No, really, ask any veteran of any war that happened in the past 50 years. I'm not saying it's useless, but the idea that it's some absolutely critical non-negotiable feature in a firearm is just plain silly.
>>
>>33841181
time. you only have so much of it on planet earth and there are better causes to fight for that are also more likely to produce results.
>>
>>33841181
>Then again, what do i or anyone else for that matter have to lose by campaigning for legal FA?
Looks like I preemptively answered your question in >>33841214
>>
>>33841214
It is not only the FA itself, it should be seen as a symbol, a boogeyman who triggers the loonie lefties who have been haunting us for decades now, maybe before you and i where born, depending on your age.
>>
>>33841240
I think that nothing scares more the everliving crap of a liberal that people actually buy FA guns, not just misnamed weapons that the media calls salt rifles.
>>
>>33840178
> They've screwed us a little in the past

Not a little.

A fucking lot and continue to do so.

Fuck the NRA
>>
>>33841352
>Not a little.
>A fucking lot and continue to do so.
No.
>>
>>33841352
How have they?

All I know is my mom saying how they're evil because they stop "sensible" gun control.
>>
>against studies on gun violence
Fucking why
>>
>>33840164
Save your pennies and buy a lifetime membership, then. Just be sure to check the box that says DO NOT SOLICIT, or you'll be buried in alarmist junk mail. They're worse than the fucking RNC (though at least they actually fight).
>>
>>33842288

Because those studies will be conducted by people that hate guns, for people that hate guns to use to convince people that don't know shit that guns have to be banned or THEIR CHILDREN WILL DIE TOMORROW.

>>33841156

You actually CAN get very good numbers by calling people up and asking them exactly that. That's called polling, it's done all the time.

Personally if FA was allowed I'd buy a bunch, not because I want them, but because I expect that the Dems would use that as ammo to get themselves back into power and clamp down again, at which point they would go back up in value. Admittedly they wouldn't go as high because the second a whiff of repeal started circulating every manufacturer on the planet would get ready to flood the market with FAs for people doing exactly that.

I'd buy an FA, take it out the to range once and magdump some Tula, then never use it again. FA is a great way to waste money, nothing more.

The only exception would be if I could afford something belt-fed, then I might go ahead and grab it so that if there's a new civil war I can be a militia SAW gunner. But that's pretty far fetched because I have a fuckton of other guns that I'd want to buy first.
>>
>>33840164

get it for the monthly magazine. It goes in my bathroom masturbate like.

and you would be one more number among millions to show guns are not fringe.
>>
>>33842454
What magazine do you recommend?
>>
>>33840164
Donate your money to local gun rights groups. They get way more done and can use your money more efficiently.

The NRA is a joke. They've thrown us under the bus before and they'll do it again. Wayne LaPierre is a GOP politico who probably never fired a gun in his life before he got the job. He's more interested in enriching himself and driving gun owners to the right than fighting gun control. The NRA has failed the gun community. The sooner they're replaced the better.
>>
>>33842825
>They get way more done and can use your money more efficiently.
No.

Really, no.
>>
>>33842832
The NRA abandoned my state. Our local gun organizations fought back when they cut and ran, and we've managed to claw back more of our rights in a few years than the NRA has in decades.

What people don't realize is that most gun control battles are fought at the state level. State level orgs are a lot more effective at the state level than the NRA. Mostly because they're not paying their board of GOP hacks multi-million dollar salaries.
>>
>>33840234
I love how it took 10 seconds for them to help her and people were just taking photos
>>
>>33842869
Wanna know how I know you're too young to remember Bill Clinton's AWB?
>>
>>33840594
You hate it because you are ignorant. Often times the only place a range can get insurance is through the NRA. The stipulation the NRA places is that range members also need to be NRA members. There would be a lot less ranges out there if it wasn't for the NRA.
>>
>>33841023
I pray to the Lord on high that this is true.
>>
>>33840164
2nd amendment foundation > NRA by miles

one of these jerks off the industry while splurging on ads while the other actually takes the fight to the courts instead of waiting for bad laws to react to
>>
>>33840354
Is this a pasta or are you really this much of an apologist for an organization that has happily sold out its donators in the past and present?
>>
>>33842959
Or we would have more ranges because insurance isn't being dominated by one group
>>
>>33843231
This
>>
/k/ hates the NRA because of pie in the sky fantasies the NRA isn't pursuing and the perception that the NRA are fudds that only care about 'Murican guns.

I think the NRA is a bit fuddy at times, but they fight well and are the first and best line of defense against anti-gun laws at the federal, and to a lesser extent, state level. The NRA and explosion in popularity of the AR-15 and AK platforms over the past 10+ years are the reasons why we a new federal AWB won't come to be for a long time, and by continuing to support the NRA, we can keep it that way.

I'm sure the nogunz that were far too young to remember the federal AWB on this site would love to sabotage the NRA so their favorite boutique gun rights group might push for the Hughes Amendment or NFA to be repealed so they can be one step to the badass operator or post-apocalyptic survivor they want to be, but that's being retarded.
>>
>>33842909
Oh you mean the thing the NRA failed to stop and which only went away because it had a sunset period? Typical NRA(ARP) behavior. Claiming credit for something they didn't do.

The NRA won't go on the offense to counter propaganda about black rifles. They love the heaping piles of shekels they get every time there's a ban scare too much.

>>33842959
Why do you hate the free market anon?
>>
>>33843231
That makes absolutely no sense. There is nothing stopping any of the big insurance providers from joining the game. They just don't want to, because the risk is way too high.
>>
Haha, even I as a Eurofag like NRA..
You know, Europe did not have any gun lobby at all up until the EU decided to gut gun owners.

(time limited licenses and so on)

Now, let us see...

Do you need a permit to own firearms?
Do you need to state a reason as to why you need a firearm?
Do you go to jail if you get caught on the street CC'ing? (with a permit, which you can get in most states)

If the answer is no to all of the above.

Do you find it more likely that you are in this situation because:

>muh 2nd amendment

or

>one or several organizations trying to help you all

Last week you had the current POTUS on the same stage as Wayne Lapierre thanking the members of NRA for helping him during the election.

He then continued to say that now he will help the NRA.

Now, I haven't been drinking the NRA-Coolaid, but the NRA did in fact endorse Trump during the election, mobilizing a lot of voters for him.

Maybe it was one of many reasons as to why Hillary lost, maybe not..

But you now have a president that actually attended the NRA yearly meeting and told everyone there that the 8 year assault on guns are finally over.

How do you think it would have been for you today with Hillary as president?
She who promised stronger gun laws, more "common sense" and so on..

Goddamit /k/, get a grip, and look up some NRA footage on youtube.

Those guys, and especially Lapierre, are based as fuck
>>
>>33842959
Not here. The NRA-backed ranges all look like they have plenty of cash to keep up appearences and staff active ROs. They're often packed with full lanes and wait lines. The non-NRA ranges are simpler in setup and smaller operations. I prefer the latter.

Even though I'm a life member, I don't say so when polled about it. I don't want my range jumping on the all-NRA band wagon. I'd rather pay a slightly higher dues and avoid the hassle
>>
>>33840164
In CA and they haven't done jack shit for me, so no, I don't like them.
>>
>>33842272
Hughes Amendment.
>>
>>33845410
They literally just filed a series of lawsuits, what the fuck are you smoking? CA is going to be one of the easiest battles for them to win as the most recent laws are going to be shot down the second they make to the SC.
>>
>>33843440
>which only went away because of sunset
That only existed because of, wait for it...NRA efforts. Otherwise we'd still have "preban" as a relevant term on a national level.

Why are all these kids here spreading FUD over progun entities so hard these days?
>>
>>33845410
Really? Because they're kinda doing, you know, a massive lawsuit that's aimed at reaching SCOTUS...it's kind of a big deal here in CA among the gun community. Are you sure you live here?
>>
>>33844574
>NRA endorsed trump
And what has that gotten us over the other republican candidates.

Everything he says is dogshit, he's a businessman. The only thing that matters with him is action.

He could, in five minutes, lift the defacto ban on new home based FFLs. But he hasn't. Because he doesn't care.

>Now, let us see...
This whole line of reasoning is retarded because you're willfully ignoring the very basis of American politics, the Constitution.

And things are really bad for use because the way things are looking, republicans are gonna be absolutely demolished in the 2018 midterm elections. Meaning we'll be left with a dem majority in house and senate.

And so help us god if they end up with a veto-proof super majority.
The only "good" thing I've seen yet is the supreme court appointment.
>>
>>33845486
>because the way things are looking, republicans are gonna be absolutely demolished in the 2018 midterm elections
You are either fishing, are woefully ignorant of the political situation now, or are a flat out shill.
>>
>>33845486
>the Dems are set to sweep the midterms when 3/4 of the seats up for grabs are currently held by Dems in most Trump-voting states in a type of election that is historically a wash for Dem voter participation
youre not even trying faggot
>>
>>33845486
>The only "good" thing I've seen yet is the supreme court appointment.

THIS IS ALL I VOTED THE MAN IN FOR. 10/10 would vote for him again to get a second Gorsuch in.
>>
>>33840164
I vote for whoever they tell me to vote for.
>>
>>33845533
>3/4 of the seats up for grabs are currently held by Dems
You're actually just wrong man.
>>33845503
You're the type of cunts that are the reason Clinton got destroyed in the election.

Keep on sitting back and acting like you've won already.

>>33845537
Why not another another republican than. Why Trump.
>>
>>33845486
>The only "good" thing I've seen yet is the supreme court appointment.
>the appointment of a SCOTUS judge that is gun friendly and decisively puts gun rights in a position of dominance on the highest tier of the legislative branch
>just "good"
Get the fuck off of my board you gunless shilling asshole.
>>
File: family_photo.jpg (969KB, 3262x2342px) Image search: [Google]
family_photo.jpg
969KB, 3262x2342px
>>33845576
>gunless

Try again fag.
>>
>>33845568
>You're the type of cunts that are the reason Clinton got destroyed in the election
Wait...you're upset over this?
>>
>>33845568
>voting for a different republican
>in 2020
Did you just join US politics?
>>
>>33845582
>10 round mags
>absolutely nothing that's in danger of being banned
Yeah I can see why you might have voted for Clinton, Stein, or Johnson. Your funs are nice but not in any danger of being banned. But just remember, those things used to be allowed in countries like the UK and Australia too, once upon a time.
>>
>>33845582
Wew no wonder you're a Clinton voter.
>>
>>33845590
Not in the slight.

You're misunderstanding.

I'm saying they're the right wing analog to the left wing bloc that did just that.

>>33845592
talking about 2016 lad.

>>33845603
>>33845613
You're characterizing me and completely missing the point of my argument.

I'm the kind of guy that wants completely unregulated suppressors, full auto and of course mag size. But you guys are so far up your the republican parties ass you'll defend anything they do regardless of whether or not it's helping advance your goals.
>>
>>33845568
>33 seats are up for grabs
>8 are Republican
Anon...
>>
I donate to the NRA and a statewide gun rights organization. The statewide one had been doing great for us now that we have a Republican majority in both houses. They just passed Stand Your Ground, let us have SBRs and SBSs, and a few other things. I expect the NRA to fight for my rights federally. And they seem to be doing fine.
>>
>>33845631
You want all those things but you don't even have a basic bitch AR/AK. Come back when you've actually got a dog in the fight.
>>
>>33845631
Oh my god you're a genuine retard lmao
>>
>>33845650
As a Californian, I apologize on his behalf. We're not all as bad as this chucklefuck, I swear.
>>
>>33845631
>I'm the kind of guy that wants completely unregulated suppressors, full auto and of course mag size.
>owns all of 4 gats that would be legal in even Jersey
Okay.
>>
>>33845635
He's a fucking retard, just move on.
>>
>>33845636
>I expect the NRA to fight for my rights federally.
Yup, these are my expectations as well. Local groups fight the good fight locally and some can claim to have strong local NRA chapters, but I find here in CO that both are good to support.
>>
>>33845647
>>33845661
Why should I. I think those pattern rifles are fucking boring.

I've no interest in it.

>>33845656
Nope, you're a whole hell of a lot worse.
>>
>>33842288
Because gun violence is any injury by firearm including lawful self defense and suicide.

Do we call all vehicle related injuries car violence? Gun violence is misleading as hell.

A cop shooting someone who's actively stabbing people is gun violence and reported as such. A man who's swallowed fifty Vicodin and shot himself in the head is gun violence. I think you get the point.
>>
is the NRA our best option against everytown for gun safety?

they fucked up our gun laws by only 9k votes this year. given, their bill was so bad it actually made private firearms sales LESS safe.

but when this comes up again in another election i want to have a stronger opposition.
>>
>>33845699
Okay, this is your last reply. Enjoy it.
>>
I want full auto for the safety it brings. Had the gay nightclub shooter had fa a lot lot less gays would have died. He had something like four hours to kill locked in that night club uncontested. He certainly would have killed less people if he blew his entire ammo load instead of accurately shooting gays for hours.
>>
>>33840164
They're not the best and I'd rather donate to GOA
>>
File: useforshills.png (110KB, 1851x879px) Image search: [Google]
useforshills.png
110KB, 1851x879px
Oh look, it's this thread again
Thread posts: 113
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.