[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

where do i shoot if i have no range within 100 miles or land guys?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

where do i shoot if i have no range within 100 miles or land guys?
>>
>>33836118
>within 100 miles
I'm skeptical
>>
>>33836118
Find someone with land and ask their permission to use it.
>>
>>33836134
True
>>
>>33836118
Shoot into the ocean sailor
>>
>>33836118
at least tell us your city?
>>
>>33836219
memphis
>inb4 i just google searched ranges near you blah blah blah

why yes I am aware of all the pistol ranges and the only $800/y rifle range, thanks
>>
>>33836118
100 miles is all the way to Jacksonville.
Get some friends to show you a range
>>
>>33836236
MSSA is $675 first year and 250 every year after that. It's a nice range that doesn't have a lot of stupid rules (nothing beyond standard gun safety)
>>
>>33836351
not about to pay jewish prices just because they're the only range around and they can charge it
>>
>>33836360
This. There is no reason to pay that much just to use a range.

>inb4 its to keep the undesirables out
>>
>>33836360
To be fair, they do invest it back in the club, and keep things nice. After the first year you're only paying $20.83 per month.
>>
>>33836399
>they do invest it back in the club

I've been there, it is in no way a fucking 700/y range, or even a 250/y range after the first year

rifle ranges only go out to 100 yards
>>
>>33836360
Then start your own range OP. Make a floor plan, build a model, draw up prices and whatnot and take it to the city. Make SURE to include solar panels or other green energy forms as cities can give out loans or help you find investors if your "green".
>>
>>33836413
You have to qualify for the 200/300 and 600 yd ranges. Just to show that your not going to shoot over the berm.
>>
>>33836420
>don't make x? why don't you just make your own?

okay buddy, keep sucking on that mssa dick, you can shoot skeet for miles and then on your way out why not check out the rifle cubby designed solely for bubba to zero his AR to 100y : )
>>
>>33836440
Alright senpai damn. I'm just saying if it's that hard for him to find a range then it's hard for others. If he starts one he'll make a range he's free to go to and make money for more funs.
>>
>>33836478
too bad i'm a fucking college student, which is why I'm wary about overpaying for a range in the first place
>>
>>33836500
I feel for you and it sucks, but in Memphis you've got Range USA (no rifles), MSSA (expensive on a college budget), or the fish and wildlife range (I've never checked them out).

Best bet may be a haul over to Jackson, TN to the Range USA there. The lanes are short, but you can shootwhat tou want at least. Thats what I did for a while.
>>
https://www.nps.gov/state/tn/index.htm
>>
>>33836500
>he fell for the college meme
Being broke doesn't end when you get your degree either.
>>
>>33836118
I'm extremely skeptical of the idea that you live somewhere so rural that there aren't any ranges within 100 miles, but also so urban that there isn't any land to shoot on.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.