[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spoo/k/y Innawoods{RNH edition}

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: aDG50pS.jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
aDG50pS.jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
>circa 2010 just turned 18, early April in western wisconsin
>it was a Friday night on spring break, living in a small town there wasn't much to do and we didn't know of any parties through the word of mouth.
>Me and my friends either played video games or went out and drove on backrooms looking for something to do, sometimes going out racoon hunting.
>my friend texts me at about 9:30 and asks if I want to go shoot some racoons, and having nothing better to do I agree, I grab my $80 single action sawed down 20 gauge and he rolled down the street in his beat up rwd s10(it got better mpg's than my tundra, and we didn't care if the branches scratched it up on the dirt trails) and we head out into the rolling farm fields just outside of town.
>>
>>33832284
pt.2
>I pull out the big shiner light and hold it out the window scanning for glowing eyes in the dark, I see some dart across the road ahead and head into a patch of trees in between farm fields
>he slams on the brakes and throws the truck into the ditch and we hop out, he had a mossberg pump, I distinctly remember it was in mossy oak camo and had a super long barrel.
>it's now sprinkling rain as I scan the treetops for any sign of the racooon, as we walk deeper into the small woods, my friend following the light with his barrel.
>just then my light light catches the reflection of eyes, but they're on the ground and perfectly still, I shine the light directly at them and see something on the ground. We walk closer guns drawn
>>
Taking you awhile op
anyways use a spooky pic of a skinwalker or a wendigo next time to drum up more posts
Me and my friends go into all the local woods with cameras at night to see if we can get some stuff for shits and giggles, but I want to graduate to parks and shitso my question is
Can you open carry rifles in Texas state parks and not get shit for it from rangers and all that?
>>
>>33832323
>it took me a while to process what it was, maybe because it definitely wasn't what I was expecting, a severed deers head, fresh full grown doe by the looks of it, it was severed midway through the neck with its spine showing.
>Looked over at my friend to get his reaction and he's just as puzzled as me, we're about 10 feet away and neither of us want to get any closer
> after a moment of silence a gust of wind kicks up and it wakes me from my thoughts, I start pointing my light in all directions around us "whatever did this had to be big" I say trying not to show my fear."all we have is turkey shot, so we should probably get moving.." my friend sounded even more scared than me.
>we start walking back to the truck, my shotgun is now unslung and cradled in my right arm and the lights in my left. I occasionally shine up into the trees. Just as we're about a hundred yards from the truck and the road I hear tree branches straining and cracking with the absence of wind. I shine up into the trees looking for a cause and stop dead in my tracks, I don't get a good view of it before a blast makes me jump out of my own skin, I dropped the light in shock and realized that my friend just shot at whatever it was.I hold onto my gun for dear life as we dash through the wood, branches scratching my face.
>Im running full speed when I hit the truck, my boots slip on the now damp ground and I slam into the door before I can slow down, I quickly open it and hop into the cab, my friend had already tossed his gun in the bed and was in the process of putting the key in the ignition with shaking hands.
>the truck tires spun on the wet grass to the ditch and the truck slid sideways onto the road, and he rang the neck out of every gear until we were a mile down the road
>>
>>33832437
Glad you got away, It is very dangerous
>>
>>33832611
I dunno, I wouldn't be worrying about something like that.
>>
You shouldn't worry about it OP
>>
>>33832437
Come back.. Alone. I miss you...
>>
File: ww2 reenactors hunted.jpg (411KB, 1623x2336px) Image search: [Google]
ww2 reenactors hunted.jpg
411KB, 1623x2336px
>>
>>33833264
>shot the spoop
Good anon. If I start reenacting im keeping a single charge of live ammo incase of bullshit like this
>>
File: 1493440369174.jpg (85KB, 630x600px) Image search: [Google]
1493440369174.jpg
85KB, 630x600px
>>33833090
I've browse the nightmare threads on /aco enough to be aroused by that now...
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.