[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ching Chong apparently want to be l33t operators too

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_7317.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7317.png
1MB, 1334x750px
https://youtu.be/FUMnwUjs0BI
>>
File: IMG_7318.png (2MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7318.png
2MB, 1334x750px
>"safety is the most important thing!"
>literally pic related shown next

Why are chinks universally frauds?
>>
>>33831175
Given the history of millions of people dying whenever something doesnt go someones way in china its probably for the best that gun laws are strict.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dungan_Revolt_(1862%E2%80%9377)
> The revolt arose over a pricing dispute involving bamboo poles, when a Han merchant selling to a Hui did not receive the amount demanded for the goods
>12 million dead over some bamboo
>>
>>33831319
So are the chinks the nogs of the orient?
>>
>>33831348
Everyone I've met from Singapore thinks that way.
>>
>>33831319
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Pests_Campaign
>Ecological imbalance is credited with exacerbating the Great Chinese Famine, in which 20–45 million people died of starvation.

chinks get touted as overly intelligent, but anyone that has dealt with fob chinks knows that couldn't be farther from truth.
>>
>>33831405
It doesn't help that the commies purged any intellectuals who weren't part of the higher levels of government
>>
>>33831319
How fucking retarded can you possibly be, on /k/ of all places.

>gun control makes people safer in any imaginable situation micro or macro, private or government related.

I don't even care about chinks but this comment made me angry.
>>
>>33831415
intelligence or not, it doesn't change the fact that they are overly unpleasant people. the arrogance and selfishness of chinks is truly unmatched.
>>
>>33831455
ABC here, can confirm arrogance & hubris.
>>
>>33831348
not really, its just that there were still alot of them and the Qing empire was a huge disaster on all counts
>>
>>33831175
>the 'students' are finger fucking the triggers the whole time
>balloon already pointed out
>farm animal noises in background constantly
this is just a group of chinks scamming money out of some western media corp so they can buy more gats
>>
>>33831223
>and he fucking misses
>>
>>33832334
cause he was aiming too low to try to not schwack his friend
>>
>>33831348
>nogs of the orient
No, that would be the Filipinos.
>>
>>33832766
>>
>>33832859
Terrible bait image. Everyone knows that that anything and everything Filipino is the worst not only in Asia, but in the world.
>>
>>33831455
China is truly unmatched in the quality of its people. China is making it known they're ready to lead the globe in the 21st century with its glorious people!
>>
>>33832388
That's very reassuring
>>
>>33831363
Which I find curious as the upper crust Chinese are slowly replacing the Malaysians in nearly every industry.
>>
>>33831415
> 2015
> China: 1,500,000,000
> India: 1,500,000,000
> US: 300,000,000

Assuming the bell curve of intelligence holds true, there are as many people in the top 10% of both countries as the entire population of the US, and plenty of them want to come and work here.

Considering the staggering number of our kids here in the states with a overly fed ego and under nourished grasp of even rudimentary mathematics, I don't think it's China that has a hubris problem. We need to get off our asses before our own companies decide it's just easier to move the high end design/research jobs overseas.
>>
>>33832766
>>33831348
it would be malays
>>
>>33831319
Armed Civilians were pretty much the Checks & Balances of the Chinese Empire. In Confucian morality and the even older concept of Mandate of Heaven it was literally considered moral to revolt versus a corrupt government.
>The Mandate of Heaven would then transfer to those who would rule best. Chinese historians interpreted a successful revolt as evidence that the Mandate of Heaven had passed on. Throughout Chinese history, rebels who opposed the ruling dynasty made the claim that the Mandate of Heaven had passed, giving them the right to revolt. Ruling dynasties were often uncomfortable with this, and the writings of the Confucian philosopher Mencius (372 – 289 BC) were often suppressed for declaring that the people have the right to overthrow a ruler that did not provide for their needs.

In addition, armed civilians did the most of policing within the Chinese realm, what with garrisons only concentrated in militarily important regions not being able to spread out and compromise themselves. They were only overseen by prefects to check up if what the posse is doing is legal. In times of war they also formed a ready reserve, and were sometimes more reliable than the army, as was the case during early 1500s China when Militias bore the brunt of the anti-pirate war.

Really, weapons ban is only very recent in Chinese history: it's a century old years I think. But even then, armed civilians were still considered part of the Chinese state's defense. Mao stressed the militia (which he had the loyalty of) above the PLA, and in his conception of the "People's War" China was to be defended by militias. As such, many rural areas had an armory which they can access in wartime and do guerilla shit with.
>>
>>33833175

Armed civilians? I've seen a couple of Chinese movies where "civilians" didn't even know how to throw a kick or a punch, except for criminals and kung fu masters, much less wield a weapon. If you can punch and / or swing a sword, you can get whatever you want until the authorities go after you.

Of course this is all set in the late Qing dynasty or right after.
>>
File: An armed party, ming dynasty.jpg (151KB, 960x752px) Image search: [Google]
An armed party, ming dynasty.jpg
151KB, 960x752px
>>33833185
>Kung Fu movies.
>Reliable sources.
>>
>>33833185
Probably just give them a spear and a cheap cloth armour. Maybe a shield if they're lucky.
>>
File: IMG_6688.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6688.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>33832312
Vice played themselves. Rofl
>>
>>33831450

too bad you are too stupid to recognize & understand history & human nature

ie, europe after WW2
>>
>>33831405
Chinks aren't intelligent. They're just good at copying, stealing and lying.
>>
>>33831455
truth, they are retarded inhuman monsters
>>
>>33834470
>chinks exaggerate everything chink
>>
>>33831175
>I'm in favor of a complete gun ban in China and my fellow chinamen, but not for me the pseudo operator faggot who lives abroad!

What a motherfucker.
>>
>>33835279
Yeah that's pretty much every asshole mainland Chinese I've ever met.

I took a different defensive shooting course in The Philippines as well. There were 15 of us mainly from China, Taiwan Singapoop, Hong Kong and a few from Malaysia.

Everyone was friendly and alright for the most part...Except the Chinese from China. They came in with their cheap gear and took over the class. Acted like they knew everything because some of them are from the FFL much like the tacticool knowitall operator in the video.

He's an ex Legionnaire as well.
>>
>>33835729
Is there a way to verify this? He's either full of shit or the French foreign legion is truly as shit as they say
>>
File: laughingsluts.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
laughingsluts.png
490KB, 449x401px
>>33831175
I like how at the end of the video one "student" catches spall in the leg at high enough speeds to break his skin because they're shooting carbines at like 5 yards and they call it an accident lol.

Everything throughout that video is dangerous and retarded, I wish they all killed each other.

In fact can we just wipe out the chinese entirely? India too.
>>
they are just frauds. A training site for those special ops wonnnabes in China. The only reason they set it up over there because there is not much restrictions and colse to China. For people who really loves firearms and taking it seriously they mostly already moved to US. Like me
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.