[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Blocks... your path

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: paul-harrell-640x409.png (622KB, 640x409px) Image search: [Google]
paul-harrell-640x409.png
622KB, 640x409px
>Blocks... your path
>>
>>33828486
a cis white male has never stopped me
>>
Christ, he's going to lecture me for half an hour before getting to the fucking point.
>>
>>33829335
>"Now anon, let me tell you about this one time that I went rabbit hunting with a couple of my friends..."
>>
Where the fuck does this guy live that he gets such nice background scenery???
>>
File: tortoise-wins-the-race.jpg (82KB, 642x722px) Image search: [Google]
tortoise-wins-the-race.jpg
82KB, 642x722px
>>33829498
Oregon.
>>33829335
Most of his videos are very to the point. He's professional, well spoken, and speaks to a wide audience. His videos are also professionally edited by probably some kid he met at church.
>>
>>33828486
>distributes free fuddlore
>>
>>33829838
I don't need him telling me about that time Jerry
>Yes, that Jerry
Wanted to tell him all about what HE would have done in the Miami Dade shootout just so he can eventually say "shot placement is important, so is having the right level of firepower available"
>>
>>33832451
If you don't like fun anecdotes told by a comfy pro go watch nutn fancy say the same thing over and over for half an hour.
>>
File: IMG_0090.jpg (239KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0090.jpg
239KB, 1136x640px
>Is this your litter, anon?
>>
"Pardon me, sir, could you explain to me the role that the barrel twist of the Colt Frontier 1873 played in the outcome of the Gunfight at the OK Corral?"
>An hour into his explanation, quietly sneak past him.
>>
>>33829335
>>33832645
I don't get this meme. As far as I recall none of his videos are longer than half an hour and majority of them are between 15-20.
>>
>>33828486
he's a cool dude from the sounds of it

kinda like Bob Ross, but with guns and a little more sarcasm
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.