[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BLACK POWDER RANGER SELF DEFENSE VIDEO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

A /k/ namefriend called Black Powder Ranger has been sentenced to 15 years in prison for self defense. Does anyone know if the defense lawyer presented video related from 2:47 to 5:00 as evidence?? The nigs talk about the counter protesters beings white supremusses, and refusing to take off their masks and punching them.

https://youtu.be/Gqh0H5JbVow?t=2m47s
>>
>all of that was lies

Niggers.

Niggers are so stupid. If you chase someone and corner someone who you know has a firearm you pay the consequences.

Reminder this tubby fuck did nothing wrong.
>>
File: Black Powder Ranger.png (1MB, 641x654px) Image search: [Google]
Black Powder Ranger.png
1MB, 641x654px
>>
>>33828452
>>33828498

Doesnt matter. In the law you cannot cause the aggression and then dispense bullets without proper warning. Because of his posting before the act it showed he was trying to do this. Planned before hand on the internet all over the placeand then went out of his way to cause the scene. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
>>
File: Wndy.png (832KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
Wndy.png
832KB, 1280x1707px
>>33828547
>I caused those stupid niggers to attack me! Poor me for having this white skin and this nice car!

Fuck you too.
>>
>>33828452
>/pol/ thinking they are /k/ and getting BTFO for it
And nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>33828452
BPR DID NOTHING WRONG
>>
moral of the story, keep your power level off the normie social media.
>>
>>33828547
>joking around on 4chan
>cause the aggression
>>
>>33828452
He's about to get some black powder ramrodded up his ass.
>>
>>33828619
moral of the story would be to get away with it.
>>
>>33828547
>>33828587
>>33828630
>>/nambla/
>>
>>33828619
Well dont give out your plans all over and expect no one to find shit you post on the internet. He is and will always be a dumbass. As a CC holder in 35 states, he is not helping making it all 50.
>>
>>33828547
>Proper warning

Learn what you're talking about

>Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

Can always tell it's one of you disinfo fags whenever I see this line.
>>
File: 1492665265907.gif (212KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
1492665265907.gif
212KB, 501x585px
>>33828452
>oyyy veyyy the goyim was "deeply rayciss" so we had to give him 15 years

>despite the prosecution's narrative making no fucking sense whatsoever

>let's give him 15 years for being white
>>
>>33828661
>"He should have fired a warning shot first!"
>>
File: 1489864037872.jpg (81KB, 492x330px) Image search: [Google]
1489864037872.jpg
81KB, 492x330px
>>33828674
pic related more like it
>>
>>33828661
no 911 call on speaker in pocket yelling at them to get back hurt his case. The main issue is he premeditated the situation. Which will affect the laws protecting a CC user. Call me what you will but I do have some experience in this.
>>
Classic Black Powder Ranger moment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YfPyPHOBHI
>>
>Namefags act retarded
>Start using 4chan memes that are purposefully racist to refer to the blacks
>Specifically refer to /pol/ in their video
>Baneposting in their video
>Bringing firearms to a protest when going to "see what these dindus are dinduing about"
>Kill 5 black men after they clearly antagonized them to act in the first place by riling them up
>Get 15 years in prison because of it
The case played out like it should and they're lucky they didn't get more imo. They didn't go there just to watch the protest, they went there to partake in the anti-protest protest or whatever you want to call it. So they were planning to antagonize protesters. Legally they were allowed to bring firearms but they started to purposefully antagonize them and cause them to act in the first place.

Yeah, niggers will be niggers and will resort to violence more quickly, but they purposefully antagonized them to create that violence. They weren't there to spread the peace, they were there to start a conflict.

It wasn't out right murder, because yes the blacks did start to create physical danger, but they started that because he was baiting them to start that danger in the first place. He went there looking for trouble with his firearm at the ready, as he pointed out in his video.

If the retard A) Didn't purposefully antagonize them or B) Didn't create a shitty retarded /pol/ meme video before going, he probably wouldn't get 15 years.

(You)
>>
>>33829139
>>Kill 5 black men

I stopped reading there.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.