[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think about the French Foreign Legion? Does

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 8

File: 1466491716316.jpg (33KB, 620x348px) Image search: [Google]
1466491716316.jpg
33KB, 620x348px
What do you guys think about the French Foreign Legion? Does anyone here have any experience with them/are one? I am really debating trying to join. The only thing holding me back is money. I need to pay $200 for a passport/A shitload more for the visa and visa insurance/plane ticket and lodging.

I know there is a high chance of being declined which is why I'm worried about risking it all. I could pay thousands to get there only to be declined for no reason (which happens all the time according to retired Legionnaires I've talked to.) I am doing this as a last ditch effort to change my life. I have nothing else. No ambition besides fighting.

Any advice is very much appreciated
>>
>>33825911
Full of criminals,dont bother.
>>
>>33825919
I knew that. They joined to start fresh like thousands before them. Just like I plan to do.
>>
>>33825911
People say the french are pussies and all but yeah, the french foreign legion are different.

Go to any bar in Algiers, looks for a guy wearing a class A uniform, walk up to him and call him a "putain de merde". Then walk outside the bar, trying to find your head, after it's been kicked off your shoulders.
>>
>>33825952
Yeah I've read some horror stories about people that joined. All through boot camp (4 months) you pretty much live off plain bread. Hazing is constant and you barely get sleep.
>>
>>33825952

That doesnt make any sens.
>>
>>33826020
The practice savate.

Imagine kickboxing but with shoes, and centered around outright destroying the enemy's face, mainly the eyes and nose.
>>
File: ffl.jpg (91KB, 607x640px) Image search: [Google]
ffl.jpg
91KB, 607x640px
>>33825911
They have nice shorts
>>
File: 1280.jpg (287KB, 1056x1427px) Image search: [Google]
1280.jpg
287KB, 1056x1427px
>>33826166
>>
>>33826166
A E S T H E T I C
>>
>>33826179
>>33826166
Came here to fear, not to fap
>>
File: 12412430.jpg (119KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
12412430.jpg
119KB, 640x480px
>>33826179
>>
>>33825911
too white
>>
I know the bongs also have a foreign legion, and the IDF is ALWAYS hiring, so there's some backups.
>>
>>33825911
Paid less than French regulars and treated worse. More death in training, deaths through hazing.

You will be sent to die so a French mothers son does not keeping a crappy part of Africa French speaking.

How stupid are you?
>>
>>33825919
Not so much nowadays. It's a lot of africans and slavs enlisting for the papers.
>>
>>33826246
How do you actually join the IDF as foreign goy?
>>
>>33826272
>Not so much nowadays. It's a lot of africans and slavs enlisting for the papers.

Enjoy your paedophile/faggot medic

No I'm not kidding
>>
>>33826257
None of that matters to me. I just want to fight, no matter the cause. My life is meaningless otherwise. I have no family or friends. It's join and fight, or kill myself because I can't just keep sitting around doing menial work.

I technically could join the American military but they aren't really doing anything so I would most likely be put in some base in Japan doing fuck all. I need to fight.
>>
>>33826272
>Russian homosexuals enlisting for the papers.
>>
>>33826304
>>33826304
>I technically could join the American military

Do it.

Don't be an idiot.
>>
>>33826292
Reminds me of the combat medic who posted on here about fucking other soldiers in the company in the ass for sobering them up with an IV drip.
>>
>>33826292
Do you know where you are? /k/ is more gay than the gay boards. Bestiality and furries make up most of /k/ posters along with traps.
>>
>>33825911
>I am doing this as a last ditch effort to change my life. I have nothing else. No ambition besides fighting.

You're exactly the kind of person they reject. They don't want poor suburban white boys who didn't make it in life. They want the dregs of society, think about the kind of people that in the 60s had the choice of go to jail or join the marines? That's what they want. Not to mention that you will learn no skills useful for when you get out.

Assuming you're an American just join our army, do some shit job for a while, realize you hate it, get motivated, get out, and use dat army money for school and a real carrier. Even if its something like welding school. Its not too late to have a semi decent life by the time you're 30 anon and the legion is not the way to get there.
>>
>>33826292
>paedophile/faggot medic
Good thing i'm not a child
>>
>>33826304
>>33826304
>I need to fight.

In the FFL you will get beaten until you are no longer you and then you won't be so keen.
>>
>>33826322
Problem with that is that I would have to get a bunch of waivers, which in non-wartime are hard to get even one of.
>>
>>33826166
>Make your move
>>
>>33826304
Have you ever been in a real fight? Like life or death, even the chance of being knocked out and sent to the hospital? You pathetic fags are the first to crack when somebody starts throwing lead at you.

You are not meant for combat, you would be a liability to whatever team you're on with your death wish.

If you want to fight and die that bad go join ISIS, they'd love to have a white poster boy and I promise you'll be welcomed with open arms as a convert.
>>
>>33826336
>Problem with that is that I would have to get a bunch of waivers, which in non-wartime are hard to get even one of.

You will be destroyed in the FFL

There is no protection for FL once you ship to africa alter you sign a contract after 6 months

The key to understanding the legion is that the French are cowards and hate foreigners.

You will suffer for nothing and have less worth than a dog while being paid nothing and acting like a human punch bag.
>>
>>33826328
I have a well paying job already in Hvac. It's driving me closer and closer to killing myself every day. And I plan on being a lifer, regardless of where I join.
>>33826335
Every ex Legionnaire I have talked to on their forums said they joined fairly skinny. Hazing is no worse than say an American paratrooper unit where they shove the pins into you for 30 minutes. I've been shot. I've been a boxer for 11 years along with doing a bit of competitive mma. I've been attacked by a rottweiler. Anything they dish out I can take.
>>
>>33826304
You're more likely to fight if you take an American combat MOS than if you join the FFL. Even if you do fight as a legionnaire, you're going to be stuck in a shitty French ex-Colony like the Ivory Coast, Djibouti or Mali as a peacekeeper suffering from Hepatitis A and severe intestinal troubles from the lack of infrastructure.
I know you're deperate to fight and all, but the Legion is a last ditch effort that shouldn't be taken until you've exhausted your good option - Your good option being enlisting in the US Military. Why do you think 90% of Legionnaires are just Africans, Balkans and Slavs (as said before) desperate for papers? It's hardly a lucrative lifestyle being stuck with people like that in shitty countries that don't deserve western help.
Just join the fucking Marines or something, at least then you'll have a good chance of fighting as an 0311 with some decent infrastructure rather than being stuck in a base in Toulouse or Africa all day. You're telling me you'd rather do that then at least be deployed to somewhere nice? You won't see conflict in either military's deployments, but at least with America you don't get stuck in the shit heap of the world and have the opportunity to be deployed somewhere nice.
Not to forget the benefits of being in the American military vs a Legionnaire. Tax breaks, education opportunities and decent pay (compared to the FFL) are all things the FFL won't offer you - Hence why most people that leave the FFL are usually fucked for jobs and then go to working for PMCs if they're lucky and from 2REP or 2REI.
>>
>>33826335
I don't think all those romantic stereotypes are true anymore, they're a professional force. They're kinda picky nowadays, it's not like the military has much use for bodies to send on a desperate bayonet charges nowadays.
>>
>>33826336
If you have conditions and things about you that need waivers in the American military, I guarantee you they'll bar you completely from service in the FFL - They couldn't give a shit in the FFL, they don't have quotas to meet so they'll deny everyone that looks even slightly vulnerable or useless.

I think you underestimate how difficult it is to get into the FFL as someone like you compared to just enlisting in your own country. As said many, many times, the FFL will completely fucking destroy you.
>>
>>33826399
Hey so ignoring all the other dumb shit you've said. You do know that with a US passport you just show up in France, they stamp it, and that is your visa. My dad and sister just flew into France last September and walked right in from the airport. Tell them your a tourist and you've got I think 30 days or 6 weeks.More than enough time to get to an FFL office.

Also if you do have a well paying job and you REALLY want to do this. I'd imagine that by selling a lot of your shit in the US (maybe put your car in storage in case you change your mind in 5 years) you'd have more than enough to make it over there.

You really haven't thought any of this through have you?
>>
File: IMG_4010.jpg (98KB, 795x530px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4010.jpg
98KB, 795x530px
>>33825911
Why do people think they're special forces
>>
File: 230568672.jpg (93KB, 528x960px) Image search: [Google]
230568672.jpg
93KB, 528x960px
>>33826361
I've been in multiple shootouts and have been shot in the face. Want to know what I did when I was shot in the face? I lit a cigarette and plugged the hole in my soft palate. I'm not trying to rant but if there is anyone cut out for combat it's me. I keep a calm, level head when being shot at. I don't get adrenaline rushes in stressful situations (probably due to me having aspd.) I don't tunnel vision in combat. I can make snap decisions under any circumstance. If you think they would decline me, I ask why? They take in 140 pound asian americans who can't speak french even after being in the FFL for a year. I can understand (and kind of speak) French. Why wouldn't I be accepted?
>>
>>33826399
>Anything they dish out I can take.

No you can't

You will be punched in the head every time you pronounce a French word incorrectly.

The legion forums are recruiting fronts.

You are expendable thrash and will be beaten.

There is no law and no one there once you ship to africa. You are just an animal and may even be killed for the sake of discipline in a training accident.

You have no idea what you are talking about. Accept you will be raped beaten or killed and are worthless. Start there.

t. Has fought beside ex legionaries. They were glad to leave after they had done 5
>>
>>33826488
I think its the fact that they are viewed as 100% expendable by the government and the French people while at the same time being revered fighters and a national institution.

Its a very strange combination.

Plus when there is a dirty little conflict that needs to be taken care of they're sent in instead of the regular army which is kind of how a lot of countries use their SF.
>>
>>33826545
You will be broke like a dry stick and turned into a bitch
>>
>>33826545
Okay Mr. tough guy. Then what are you doing here? With that kind of determination you should be on a plane by now.

>wants to get shot at and kill people
>yet too afraid to go to France and potentially be told "no mousier, you may not join our no girls aloud he man soldier club" by a mean old Frenchman

You are a strange one.
>>
>>33826484
Tell me. What dumb shit have I said? I do have enough to go over there easily. The problem is that my lease renewal is coming up soon so I would have to be fully committed and confident that they would accept me. They decline people if they don't like your face. They decline you if you are honest. They decline you if they think you are lying. It's pretty much a 10% chance of getting accepted that I am wagering everything on. Hence why I am trying to get more information.
>>
>>33825919
false, less than 10% mostly money problems.
3 crimes are a definite no-go : rape, murder, and drug dealing
>>33825952
that was before 1962
>>33825974
>>33826257
False. The legion needs a good press, so underwent deep reforms in 20011 : no more hazing, no mare jails, less punching.
>>33826328
>>33826304
dont listen, that's false too : what they want is healthy people who are ready to give up their past and to integrate to the legion. The spirit is more important than physical fitness, by far.

>>33826072
false, they do TIOR, like the rest of the french army.

>>33825911
what you need to know :
- you'll be paid minimum wage as a soldier (around 1200€) you'll need to climb the ladder to be better paid
- it WILL be a fresh new start : new name, new place, new language
- regarding your chances of making it : now is your best chance : the french army recruits 17000 soldiers, there is a huge need for légionnaires, so they lower the quality of recruitment for a few years, time to fill the gap. The so called "1/10 gets in" is only partially true : many get dismissed in the first week because of the medical condition. You do need to be healthy. If you pass the medical tests, you have a high chance of actually making it through training: 80+% (they can't afford to train people they won't recruit, that would be a waste)
-you'll sign a first 5 year contract, then they'll try to sign you up for more years. Be careful to weight the pros and cons, some regret to stay.
- you can have the french citizenship if you compltete your first 5 year contract

AMA about the FFL t. an anon who spent 4 month in the legion as a Young officer
>>
>>33826585
>"no mousier, you may not join our no girls aloud he man soldier club"
For more realism and immersion : "Nan connard, tu peux pas rejoindre notre club reservé au hommes"
>>
>>33826585
ne will be picking up his corporal chiefs soiled briefs and socks with his teeth an drinking from a dog bowl until he forgets he is not a dog and then killed in an accident training in defusing mines because his NCO hates americans..

And no one will care or no For the first five years, they must live in dormitories in barracks, are not allowed a mobile phone or a bank account, and can't drive a car.
>>
>>33826617
>false, less than 10% mostly money problems.3 crimes are a definite no-go : rape, murder, and drug dealing

Do you think child rapists, murderers and drug dealers walk into the FFL and own up?

If you are in trouble with organised crime you go there and even then you may not be safe
>>
File: IMG_4223.jpg (146KB, 778x660px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4223.jpg
146KB, 778x660px
I prefer French SAS
>>
>>33826547
When was that?

things have changed a lot, the legion was modernized and started getting along with the times.
>>
>>33826649
Yes but they kind of prefer that you be French to join
>>
>>33826563
Nope.
>>33826585
Trying to crowd source information. Like I've said multiple times already it's based on money. There is a very small chance I would be accepted and I would have to not sign my lease renewal along with other shit. If I am declined and have to go back to America, I would be fucked. I would have to find a new place to live the second I got back.
>>
>>33825911

I got to work with a company of them in Africa. Nice guys and very good soldiers. But they took the whole hardcore thing to such an extreme that they would purposefully add dangerous or unsafe things to training event. Lots of injuries.
>>
>>33826668
>things have changed a lot, the legion was modernized and started getting along with the times.

So he will get a plastic dog bowl?

I smell a recruiter and the stench of a cowardly frog looking for foreigners to die so French men do not
>>
>>33826644
except there is an international background check. If you have a case in any county they'll find it. This is why you spend 3-4weeks in Nogent doing nothing waiting for the training to start : they are checking everyone.

Of course, there is a chance to go through the fishnet. But I'd advise to never mention it to anyone.
>>
>>33826681
>Nice guys

Some are.

They are paid less than French regulars and die regularly in training. NCOs will make a death as a group punishment when you hit Africa so that the breaking can really begin. If you are unlucky it is you.
>>
>>33826617

Are the test as chaotic as they seem?

Here, to join the army all that maters is how high is your, equivalent to the ASVAB score, there are no background checks, no questions and your skills and merits and education are only counted to add a bit more to your Score.

Meanwhile all the stories I heard is that they choose people by whatever the recruiter feels like its a good idea that day.

The FFL webpage says that is a process of around a week, with physical, psychological, intelligence and a final interview and I have no idea what actually matters.

Knowing french? Fitness? The IQ tests?
>>
>>33826707
>If you have a case in any county they'll find it

Will they?

Interpol can magically find crimes without convictions now?

such shit
>>
>>33826623
It's funny. There was the same propaganda about the United States Marines.
>you will be broken and twisted into an obedient slave to the military
>they shoot at you with live rounds
>they randomly throw grenades into your unit
Find me any military group and I can show you propaganda to make it look like the hardest shit ever
>>
>>33826711
that is pure bullshit. You are considered a soldier like averyone else, you can't make a dossier disappear like that. The legion often comes back from deployment with 0 casualties, like the rest of the army.
>>
>>33826673
A good option is to watch the news for a while. When they get deployed a few of them of them get blown up or shot they tend to take in more new people since the amount of recruits that show up taper off a bit for a while.

But to really improve your chances learn French and bulk up. It helps a lot when you can communicate with everyone from day one and you will be treated better.
>>
>>33826719
>Are the test as chaotic as they seem?

No

it is break and remake to die

like a dog
>>
>>33826735
suicide is best Oui?

Tidy.
>>
>>33826719
The test phase is the weirdest. One week is optimistic, that's in winter when there are less candidates + you are Lucky. Else it can be longer.

There is a bakground check, quite a thorough one.

For the recruiters, those are rumors. If you don't act weird and you are honest whenyou are asked questions, you won't have any problems.

The first test are only to make sure you can enter, that is you can walk, you can see and hear, you can run, and you're not a psycho. What really matters is the training phase, once you are accepted. Depending on how you behave (by far the most important) and how you perform (less important) you'll be definitely allowed, and if you're in the top 20% of your section, you get to chose the regiment you join.
>>
>>33826816
Thanks
>>
>>33826688
no, that only means they started respecting basic human rights : no hazing, no prison.
But nothing prevents a punch in the face, if you fuck up.
>>
>>33826816
>There is a bakground check, quite a thorough one.
That's to be expected, especially with all the would be jihadis, it will only get more thorough when they start coming back from Syria looking for a job
>>
>>33826851
They are like the Marines in the 70's. They knock sense into you.
>>
>>33826851
for every ffl that dies a frenchie should die in their home country

cowardly frog bastards
>>
>>33826839
what will really help you is Learning french. First it shows how motivated you are (that pleases the officers) and more importantly avoids you interpret an order badly.
What you need to know is if you fuck up (it's called a "banane") they won't give a fuck about any excuses : you fucked up.

Plus if you know french, you'll climb the ladder a lot faster, just because you actually understang what is going on.
>>
>>33826867
I do not worry about that : every radical / potential terrorist has been spotted by the secret services : every time there is an attentat, it turns up we knew they were radicalised. The problem is not spotting them, it's stopping them once they decide to act.
>>
>>33826902
I can understand french just can't speak it fluently
>>
>>33826880
This.

>>33826901
Except we never forced them, which is a tremendous difference : they are not innocents we butcher like you do with afghanistani civilians, they are volonteers who, at one point in their life, wanted to forget their past and went to the only place that accepted them.
>>
>>33826940
Well the better you are when you get there the more smoothly things will be going.

Another thing you need to know : the french army is poor. If you expect to play often with nice toys, choose the US army. Most of the vehicles and guns are getting old, but things get slightly better.

You'll have to spend some money on personnal Equipment, since the army can't provide everything. There is still some black market and extorsions.

You'll spend a lot (A LOT) of time on operation SENTINELLE, patrolling the Streets or train stations in the big cities of France.
>>
>>33826724
Are you a criminal if you haven't been convicted? And I'm sure they can find out if any authorities in your home country are looking for you
>>
>>33827021
All of that is fine by me. I have the funds. I just wish I could know if I will be accepted. I could pay for a 6 month lease and leave to try and join. If I get in, I just pay the $500 early leaving fee. If I am declined I can come back to my house. I still have 3 months on my current lease which gives me time to take care of everything else I need to.
>>
>>33827114
I wish you luck anon. If things go south with my current plans I'm joining. If that happens hope to see you there.
>>
>>33827114
The legion may care if you're murderer but they if you think a renters agreement is something they give two shits about... I wouldn't worry about it. If you get in there's no way your landlord could come looking for you.
>>
>>33826724
>>33827099
for that matter i don't know myself, I just repat what the officer of regiment security told me.
>>
>>33827173
Thanks anon, same to you.
>>33827185
I guess that's true, but I don't want to come back to a court case. I have no issue paying the leaver fee if I get in. I'll have a family member mail in my fee if they don't hear from me in a month.
>>
>>33827114
Well as I said the biggest turn down is health/ability.

Are you allergic? How are your eyes? Your Back? Your legs? Can you do 3 full pull-ups (that's the test to get in) ? Are you fat? Are you an idiot?

Once you get through the ability test and go into training, you have high chances to get in, almost guaranteed if you understand french. Just do what you're said, and DO NOT, Under any circumstances, answer to a Superior. If you do not get into a single trouble you'll get in 100%
As I said, physical shape isn't that important, I was better than some légionnaires and I'm pretty weak. What really matters is your spirit.
>>
>>33827185
This.
I met a couple légionnaires who had deep Financial troubles, prison and such, and they were accepted no problem.
>>
>>33827220
Watchout you'll need a full month after signing your contract before you get paid. Whatever you decide to do, do not hide it at the entrance meeting. You'll get 30-45 days of community service if they discover you lied, and that tends to fuck a career up (if you wish to spend your whole life there)
>>
>>33827264
I have perfect health. 20/20 vision. No allergies besides cats but it's a minor allergy. I work out a lot so I have strong legs. I can do around 20 pull ups. I'm fit. I scored extremely well on the asvab test, my only downside being that I have weak math.

And that's good to hear. I'm not a quitter. I will do whatever is necessary. One of my worries is my gunshot wound. I have bullet fragments close to my spine. The surgeons said that my body healed around them and that I have no lasting injury (besides numbness.) If they see the fragments in an x ray they might just instantly decline me
>>
>>33826304
You need therapy, not military life.
>>
>>33825911
Volunteer for the kurds I mean it would give you experience
>>
>>33827315
I have around 16 grand in savings. I'm not a cheat. I will pay off all debts and obligations before I leave. I wouldn't try to join unless I knew I could financially afford it
>>
>>33827382
Kurds don't let foreigners fight at the frontline anymore since foreigners are more valuable as propagandatools to show that the world gives a shit about the kurds.
>>
>>33827416
So my plan of volunteering to fight Isis to actually do something during summer is a waste?
>>
>>33827378
I'm mentally and physically fine. The 9-5 life of working to live in a place I hate is what is making me hate life. Like I said. I need a fresh start where I can be what I was made for.

I'm not trying to sound like anything I'm not. I've been in combat. I've come close to death many times. There are thousands of people fighting only to get ptsd because they can't handle that life. I have nothing but respect for them. I just know that I am cut out for a military life. I've pretty much lived it since I was a kid.
>>
>>33827460
Same but I don't want to join a nato cause I mean. I rather volunteer for the ypg or the donbass international brigade
>>
>>33827375
Well, tbqh, there are non-neglectable chances you get turned down. As much as being honest about your past , you might want to hide it...
>>
>>33827520
I am certain they would find out about my gunshot wound. Would it not be better to bring the medical report saying there is no permanent damage?
>>
>>33827585
Yes, I think so, if you have such a report. And cross your fingers that the doc is nice/comprehensive. Once that passed, you seem good to go to me !
>>
>>33826246
>I know the bongs also have a foreign legion
No we don't, who told you we do?
>>
>>33825911
>What do you guys think about the French Foreign Legion?

Hope you enjoy a terrible language, getting punched when you fuck up, terrible food and doing fuck all except trivial chores and running 99.5% of the time.

Also, you're not likely to be deployed anywhere but Africa where the RoE is so fucked up you wont get to shoot more than a handful of times and spend several hours/days after doing paperwork explaining to the pussy wagon French government why you discharged your weapon, and even then there's a long line of guys in front of you.

>>33825919
No, it isn't 1924 anymore you fucking retard, anything beyond petty theft will get you rejected.

>>33826287
Prove you're jewish or have jewish blood.

>>33826328
Wrong, when you're in the Legion you learn a trade whether you want to or not, nobody comes out without some applicable skills.

>>33826371
If you can't swim you wont be deployed anywhere except mainland France.

>>33826668
The reason they can modernize is because they've cut numbers drastically.
>>
>>33827637
Thanks, I appreciate the advice
>>
Op here. Thanks for the suggestions and advice. I'm going to work now. Have a good night everyone
>>
I'm surprised this hasn't popped up yet. Anyone interested in joining should check cervens . net, particularly any posts by Charles Stoeng. Lots of great useful info about joining and life as a legionnaire
>>
>>33827460
You do realize that 99% of military life is boring chores and waiting, right? This goes for any military, even in war the majority of the time you are waiting, doing chores or other boring stuff.
>>
>>33827447
> Fighting ISIS as a Summer vacation

Are you retarded? You're either reckless or young - probably both.

Besides, as said by everyone else, the Kurds don't let foreigners (unless ex SOF/Mil) fight on the frontlines. Killing and photographing or even capturing a foreign volunteer is a HUGE propaganda boost for ISIS.
Thread posts: 99
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.