[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who would win

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

File: dead-lands-1.jpg (88KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
dead-lands-1.jpg
88KB, 620x349px
who would win /k/?
>5 maori warriors with wooden and stone weapons
>vs
>1 fully grown pissed off grizzly bear
>>
>>33823417
The stick.
>>
Horis are a meme, the bear could take ten of them easy.
>>
>>33823417
>LARPers
>a bear
Hmm....
>>
>>33823417
A pissed off grizzly could easily kill 5 of nay humans armed only with sticks and stones.
>>
>>33823417
The Maoris would make short work of the bear.
>>
>>33823417
I'm sure that humans have historically hunted bears with sticks and stones in the past with some success. It's certainly fucking dangerous but possible.
>>
The Maori coulnd't even beat some pasty Brits so...
>>
>>33823470
not if the maories are hungry
>>33823476
i would imagine any 5 man with metal tools would, but their shaprened sticks would have trouble with the grizzlies hide that is why i made the thread. the crazy fucking dudes would try but can they succeed? can you bash a grizzlies skull in with their stone spade-swords?
>>
>>33823453
i'm not talking about present day but the real deal anon. get some maori warriors from 1700 something, with all their arsenal.
>>
Maoris.

There's a reason (Most) Humans are on the top of the food chain.
>>
>>33823417
my money is on grizzly the maori never had to fight predators that big.
>>
>>33823880
no they had to fight men of equal numbers tho much more dangerous than any predator on earth.
>>
File: clubspanoramasm.jpg (26KB, 1000x332px) Image search: [Google]
clubspanoramasm.jpg
26KB, 1000x332px
>>33823732
yeah but their tools are not exactly suitable for this particular work. humans are dangerous as fuck and fighting them is harder than killing a bear with the right tools. they just didn't seem to have the right tools.
>>
>>33824130
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 480x360px
What kind of grizzly? Costal? Inland? Forest? The size varies greatly between them.
>>
File: Hawaiian_koa8_11_06b_083-1-.jpg (25KB, 394x296px) Image search: [Google]
Hawaiian_koa8_11_06b_083-1-.jpg
25KB, 394x296px
>>33824143
>>
>>33824148
average fully grown grizzly should be around 450kg.
>>
A better question, one bong or 5 maoris?
>>
>>33823478
Human used to kill cave bears with stone-tipped spears.

Scientists have looked at the skeletal remains of cave bears with stone spear points embedded in their bones and determined that the blows that killed these bears are in excess of what top Olympic weightlifters could generate today.

Humans aren't evolving, not physically, not culturally, not intellectually. We're getting weaker and smaller and dumber. And we always have. We're degenerating.
>>
>>33824148
Kodiac
>>
>>33823417
do the maori have atlals?
>>
>>33823417
5 rednecks with stone spears would take out a bear.
>>
>>33824231
yeah flint tipped spears were able to get through to the bears vital organs and kill it. but the maori don't seem to have done them. they had these stone spade-words, and sharpened probably fire-hardened wood and some funky sharktooth swords.

would the fire-hardened wooden tip enough to stab a grizzly in the heart? or the stone spade would hit hard enough to break the jaw/skull of a grizzly?
>>
>>33823653
You can do it, you just have one guy who's good at climbing, lure the bear into a spot where the others can stab the shit out of it.

This is pretty basic primitive hunting guys, are you berrypickers or something?
>>
>>33824352
Stingray spine spears brah, they break off as they spread out and penetrate, kinda like those gimmick G2 rounds
>>
>>33824360
>are you berrypickers or something?
no but this guy seems to: >>33823470
>>
>>33824371
yeah that could maybe work i guess depending on the design. the multi pronged ones will hardly reach the heart tho.
>>
File: maori-warriors.jpg (72KB, 500x517px) Image search: [Google]
maori-warriors.jpg
72KB, 500x517px
also i said the bear was pissed because otherwise it would run the fuck away meeting this bunch. i definitely would.
>>
>>33823417
>5 maori warriors with wooden and stone weapons
> maori
I saw 'Once Were Warriors', those cunts are all fat drunk cunts now.
>>
>people non-sarcastically arguing for the Maoris

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J184FmCiuLk&t=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nSWc43TLaI

Are you literally retarded? Grizzlies can take multiple shots with high caliber rifle rounds, and you think fine maoris with spears can take down a fucking grizzly?
>>
>>33824453
>implying you could take more stabs with a spear than rifle rounds
>>
>>33824432
every maori / other "proud pacific islander warrior peoples" i've seen in the last 10 years were fat drunks, or fat drunk HQ platoon NCOs in the army
>>
>>33824231
>Some retard used his retard strength to kill a bear in a cave and might have died in the process

>The modern human can kill a potential 1300 bears a minute

Pack it in boys I guess we're devolving.
>>
>>33824482
>used his retard strength
more like his brains, any man today could do it chances are high for a painful fuck up but you can physically do it. if you have your buddies with a spar to back you up it's not that hard to do to be honest.
>>
>>33824464

>implying a pissed off giant bear couldnt take a huge number of spear blows while killing maori with single blows
>>
>>33824500
you are assuming too much
a single stab to the heart could drop the grizzly like it's strings are cut. also bears don't do that well when surrounded. they tend to get confused bluff charge left and right can't keep track of more then one opponent well. i have seen dogs and wolves make fools of bears tons of time. not hard.
>>
>>33824524
>i have seen dogs and wolves make fools of bears tons of time. not hard.

>you are assuming too much

Im sure you would be able to kill a charging grizzly with one blow to the heart with your glorious nippon steel as you expend only a fraction of your energy reserves
>>
>>33824563
no i'm saying a grizzly wouldn't charge any one man when surrounded by 5 it would turn around confused. you assume it has human intelligence and knows exactly how the humans can hurt it. when in reality all it would know that these fuckers are not afraid of it which is weird and he is surrounded.
>>
>>33824376
lol wrong post, you right
>>
>>33824583
This, also spears are literally to keep you out of the reach of animals like bears, or armed humans
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.