[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chinese Navy Visits Philippines

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: tlXTg.jpg (98KB, 900x482px) Image search: [Google]
tlXTg.jpg
98KB, 900x482px
And Duterte is onboard the Type 052C Destroyer DDG150 Changchun, even wearing its official cap.

How butthurt are the Americans now? Instigating a South China Sea War has now officially failed.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asiapacific/philippines-duterte-visits-chinese-warships-in-home-town-8809106
>>
>>33822109
In other news, ASEAN is OK with Beijing's SCS policy now.

>ASEAN gives Beijing a pass on South China Sea dispute, cites 'improving cooperation'

https://www.google.de/amp/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN17W02E

This front failed as well. How can America and Japan ever recover?
>>
File: C-vNqonV0AIiotr.jpg (64KB, 640x1137px)
C-vNqonV0AIiotr.jpg
64KB, 640x1137px
>>33822115
>"I have Chinese blood running through my veins as well!"
-Actual Quote
>>
>How butthurt are the Americans now? Instigating a South China Sea War has now officially failed.
>Americans don't want to go to war against Chinese aggression
>Somehow 50centers spin it as a victory for something that USA wants in the first place
Okay
>>
>.50 cent incapable of comprehending that Duterte is playing them by chumming up to both sides
>>
>>33822109
Incredible. China is flexing not only its military muscle but also its diplomatic muscle. America will never be able to even enter the South CHINA Sea now that China has expanded its reach and allies. The age of American imperialists in Asian affairs is over.
>>
>>33822175

Holy kek, that's good.

Very well done, Anon.
>>
>>33822156
F-five D Chess!!11
>>
>>33822195
I'm likewise impressed. Anon has been crafting his technique in the various carrier threads I think. They should know better but I'm sure people will still bite.
>>
>>33822109
>Duterte

Oh, the man with the mutual defense agreement with the us?

Lel, China is getting played hard as fuck. Stupid, stupid creatures.
>>
>>33822261
>50cent damage control
>>
>>33822109
>>33822115
CIDF, please go to bed!

http://www.cracked.com/blog/how-world-war-iii-could-start-in-last-place-youd-expect/
>>
>>33822115
>How can America and Japan ever recover?

The season of Madam Secretary in which the Philippine Prez is a womanizer of sexual harassment.

>???
>>
>US intervention regime change in Flip

Kek. If America wants to lose what little respect they still receive from the world, please do.
>>
>>33822278
>muh mutual defense agreement!!

This agreement is only worth shit if they are actually at war with China. And this is very unlikely now, as they basically accept China's position in the SCS.

Have fun fucking hookers all day until you are thrown out, for you will never see any action nor deter China from achieving literally ALL their objectives.
>>
>>33822815
>China will reclaim Taiwan!!!
>>
>>33822109
Mr. D is a smart guy. Not-taking-side is a rational strategy for such nation like Philippines.

But he is too smart to manipulate. It is sad to know that he eventually will be screwed by foreign powers. Just like in those "democratic" latin American nations.
>>
>>33822815
>This agreement is only worth shit if they are actually at war with China

Which forces China to play nice, with the flips loosing nothing in the process.

Flips are playing China for all they are worth.
>>
>>33822125
So? Taiwanese have chinese blood and look where that went.
>>
>>33822852
Actually, the Chinese naval presence on Scarborough Shoal has actually be strengthened. Now, even the Flip fishers aren't complaining anymore because it is useless. At least they keep the poachers away.
>>
>>33822872
>Actually, the Chinese naval presence on Scarborough Shoal has actually be strengthened.

They were always there, shoving out the fisherman.

Now they are not.

Nothing has changed but the flip fisherman being left alone.

China gave up for nothing.

Played. Hard.
>>
>>33822156
Seriously though, why shouldn't he? Might as well get the best deal you can while both parties are willing to bid.
>>
>>33822842
Going to suck when he comes down with cancer like Chavez did.
>>
>>33822115
China just can't stop winning!
>>
>>33822815

>And this is very unlikely now, as they basically accept China's position in the SCS.

So you think the Philippines has accepted China's claim on every single island in the South China Sea?

Duterte surely isn't acting like it:
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-39519160
>>
>>33823320
>45 mins later
>Bitch nigga aint wrote the 2nd part to this bitch ass post
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.