[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Binkov's Battlegrounds

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: binkov.jpg (146KB, 1279x712px) Image search: [Google]
binkov.jpg
146KB, 1279x712px
>tfw USA would still win

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeLrKDAn1x8
>>
Im drunk. What if in a we are totally fucked nukes are incoming situation would it be possible for a modern jet fighter and pilot to kamikaze himself into the incoming missile to stop?

assuming we don't have some kind of secret star wars missile shield thing
>>
>>33821321
Binkov is stupid af
>>
>>33821341
Because his result isn't a total US victory with 0% losses and eagles carrying trump into ammo heaven?
>>
>>33821335
an icbm during its terminal phase is travelling at something like 8km/s
>>
>>33821343
nah
because he thinks that USA can launch their shitty rusty nukes
>>
>>33821321
>No clue how SLBMs and SSBN operational plans work
>Zero appreciation of game theory
>Inaccurate force estimates at nearly every level

We don't even need Oppenheimer ITT. This retardation is fucking terminal.

I don't know why this puppetfucker even bothers making these little movies anymore. They are invariably idiotic.
>>
>>33821321
>getting info from a fucking puppet

neck yourself asap
>>
>>33821321
my internet is utter crap so can someone give me an explanation to what happens in the video?
>>
Especially love how the video colors Crimea as a part of Russia, but does so inconsistently through the video.
>>
>>33821343
How to spot an anon with an inferiority complex.
>>
File: noga and mitutoyo.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
noga and mitutoyo.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>33821346
>1950s-1960s American manufacturing
>"rusty"
>>
>>33821321
Of course we'd be less fucked. We have a population of over 300 million people.

And even if were to lose a lot of people, we can easily refill our population with Mexicans and Central Americans.
>>
God fucking Drump nuking Russia baka we can't let him get the nuclear codes
>>
>>33821321
Is he getting more stupid with each episode?
>>
>>33821627
Falsehoods, lies, and nuclear war per Hollywood.
>>
>>33821627
About 30% accurate information, 30% wild, but remotely possible, conjecture, 40% egregious errors and misconceptions.
>>
>>33821335
>What if in a we are totally fucked nukes are incoming situation would it be possible for a modern jet fighter and pilot to kamikaze himself into the incoming missile to stop?
No
>>
You're taking military advice from a fucking puppet you fuckwits
>>
>>33823620
>You're taking military advice from a fucking puppet you fuckwits
>posting on a mongolian knitting forum
>the stories posted here....
>>
>>33821321
The guy makes easy to watch videos that are still more accurate and contain more information than all of the trash you can find on youtube. Yes, it's full of mistakes and false information, but at least there's an attempt to understand the subject. I don't think people here grasp just how bad most videos on the subject are.
>>
>>33823720
This is true.
>>
>>33823720
So what are some good videos on the subject?
>>
File: nice.gif (4MB, 512x512px)
nice.gif
4MB, 512x512px
>>33823561
>>33823570
>tfw a fake russian puppet brought Oppenheimer back to life

So how off the mark was binkov?
>>
I haven't seen anything resembling real debunking considering /k/ thinks his analysis isn't up to par. Until I see some statements critical of his videos with basis in facts rather than ad hominens I'm going to go with the military muppet.
>>
>>33826019
>I'm going to go with the military muppet.
Sound plan.
>>
If I remember correctly, please let daddy Oppenheimer correct me if I'm wrong, nuclear winter wouldn't happen, as the particulates (soil) placed in the atmosphere, even in the jetstream, would still be too heavy to remain airborne for more than about four to five weeks.
Bombers as a means of delivering such missiles to their targets would be a massive lie, as they have NO advantage that would allow them to deliver it effectively save for KH-55 and KH-102, which could solve the Surface to air Missile problem, however, would still leave the bomber vulnerable to interceptors which are on 24/7 patrol to stop them from getting in range of their targets to launch. Bombers using actual BOMBS to drop their nukes are also out as they would never get within range to drop the bombs when they came up against air defense capable of launching on them dozens if not hundreds of miles from any military installation they might try to hit or even when they have to go to a place WITHOUT SAMS but have to get close while dodging the Air national guard, granted not such a threat as the F-16's patrolling the homeland for a large part have shit radars that are in desperate need of repair, but could still get close enough for sidewinders or guns without too much effort, given the fact that the Tu-95 is slow and can be traced by submarines. The only thing we have to worry about are the TU-160 and SU-34, capable of speeds of 1,200 knots, which of course they can't use for their entire flight or at low altitudes.
The big threats are Missiles launched from silos, which we DO have some small degree of countermeasure against, but it's essentially launching nukes at nukes to prevent nuking the atmosphere by nuking the atmosphere. Missiles from silos and submarines, ESPECIALLY SUBS would be the biggest threat in my mind. Launches coming from the west, east or south would be as unexpected as waking up next to a supermodel tomorrow. Here's a video on a defense system. https://youtu.be/hTRM-WTOomw
>>
File: maxpunisherfury.jpg (21KB, 295x355px) Image search: [Google]
maxpunisherfury.jpg
21KB, 295x355px
>>33823561
>>33823570
Welcome back
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.