[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw your great uncle gives you his old tank coveralls Post milsurp

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: Flecktarn.jpg (933KB, 2102x2379px) Image search: [Google]
Flecktarn.jpg
933KB, 2102x2379px
>tfw your great uncle gives you his old tank coveralls
Post milsurp
>>
File: you magnificent bastard.jpg (46KB, 386x480px) Image search: [Google]
you magnificent bastard.jpg
46KB, 386x480px
>>33820012
You have an awesome uncle.
>>
File: Jackets.jpg (987KB, 2981x1677px) Image search: [Google]
Jackets.jpg
987KB, 2981x1677px
>>33820016
He also gave me these. The one on the right was my cousin's.
>>
>>33820012
Your great uncle shops at At The Front.
>>
>>33820083
He was in the Bundeswehr you mongoloid.
>>
>>33820128
>He was in the Bundeswehr you mongoloid

In two different time periods?

Because flecktarn tankers gear came in with fleckarn shirts and pants where as you are posting stuff from the 90s mixed with stuff from the 70s
>>
>>33820211
Whoops, I fucked up. The jacket on the right and the tanker's gear were my cousins, the other jacket was my cousin's. My great uncle served in the rocket brigade/battalion/whatever. My Dad brought all of this back from Germany after he visited my great uncle, so I got some of the details mixed up.
>>
>>33820337
And there were things my Dad wasn't able to bring back because he couldn't fit all of it into his luggage.
>>
File: 1493598737637.png (45KB, 710x577px) Image search: [Google]
1493598737637.png
45KB, 710x577px
>>33820012
>tank coverall
>airfart rank
>>
File: insecurity.gif (3MB, 515x479px) Image search: [Google]
insecurity.gif
3MB, 515x479px
>>33820012
Warum braucht dein Grossonkel Panzeroveralls in der Luftwaffe?
>>
>>33820012
why do tankers were a onesie?
>>
File: bugs-bunny-cigarette.jpg (48KB, 550x414px) Image search: [Google]
bugs-bunny-cigarette.jpg
48KB, 550x414px
>>33820012
still see the shit stains in them?
>>
The only thing my uncle gave me were repressed memories
>>
>>33821274
because they want to make it as difficult as possible for dudes who spend all day locked inside a rolling spaghetti-o can, to have any opportunity to shit or piss with ease.

Wonderful system really.
>>
>>33821291
mechanics i can understand wearing coveralls but the only thing i can come up for with tankers is that they might be easier to manufacture and if they are FR it might be easier to rip off one burning garment than two.
i don't know how involved an armored vehicle crew is in the maintenance of their own vehicle beyond being responsible for at least some aspects of the gun.
also >were
>>
>>33821274
I would imagine you would want to minimize exposed skin that could bump onto hot surfaces or different pieces of clothing/belts getting caught on something when trying to GTFO really quick.
>>
>>33821274
>>33821297
Another reason is, that the overalls have a grip in the neck to pull someone out of a vehicle, which wouldn't work as good with our jackets because they would rip easily.
>>
>>33821274
Because they are super comfortable? ;) (well except if you raise your arms or get pulled at the neck handle then it might bite into your junk ;)
And they come with a thermal under onesie that is even more comfortable, especially in winter. And they have pockets at the legs so you can have your books, snack whatever there and easily reach it when sitting in the tank for a while.
Well, whatever, I liked mine, so did we all until we were forbidden to wear 'em when not doing tank stuff :( (that was when the regular stuff was not flecktarn and not so comfortable)
>>
>>33821297
Changing the track in winter is not so funny. But for this work (if it is in the barracks) you also have a normal coverall (called blaumann = blue man for it's color).
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.