[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

dumb family members

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 328
Thread images: 50

File: 1484652764820.png (524KB, 519x562px) Image search: [Google]
1484652764820.png
524KB, 519x562px
>11pm yesterday
>mom says she thinks someone is outside
>tell her i'll go look
>go to get my headlamp and 12 gauge
>she walks straight out the front door unarmed
>mfw we live in a part of the city that is the cutoff point between the hood and everything else
>there's been several robberies around here in the last couple weeks

have you guys ever experienced stupid shit like this?
>>
>>33818421
just because you are paranoid doesn't mean your family is obligated to humor you
>>
>>33818421
Its women, dude. They think the world is a simultainously scary/ out to get them ABD totally safe for them - all at the same time.
>>
>>33818461
this
>>
>>33818421
I know that feel anon, I got sexually assaulted and my mom still thinks that "carrying a gun isn't the answer"

still CC on the DL
>>
File: 1488681986461.jpg (154KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1488681986461.jpg
154KB, 1200x675px
>>33818440
(you)
>>
>>33818511
they were trying to make more blacks,
old black people are highly valuable since so few make it past middle age.
>>
>>33818488
somebody grabbed your ass?

story?
>>
>>33818488
Some people can't be helped.
Just rake care of yourself anon.
>>
File: 1489375934260.jpg (45KB, 406x304px) Image search: [Google]
1489375934260.jpg
45KB, 406x304px
>ANON YOU CARRY A GUN?
>because I might come across someone that I need to shoot one day
>anon, you're CARRYING RIGHT NOW?
>we're only going to Publix!
>why don't you leave your gun in the car when at work??!?

It's even more baffling to think there's people who actually carry that understand the dangers but don't carry everytime they leave the house.
>>
>>33818698
Similar to:
>"Hey, does anyone have a knife I can borrow to do *x* with."
>Hand them my edc.
>They return a few minutes later.
>"Thanks anon, but why do you carry a knife?"

I will never understand this phenomenon.
>>
File: 1491961020693.jpg (125KB, 760x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1491961020693.jpg
125KB, 760x1024px
>>33818421
>dad is watching the news
>some story on PTSD with returning vets
>scoffs at it, says theyre just pussies and "you didnt here about this from the guys coming home from ww2"
>or something to the effect that PTSD was new and everyone just started complaining about it, idk I wasnt really listening becuase it was just so bad
another time
>tell dad im thinking about the reserves to help with with school and ive already talked to a recruiter
>scoffs at me again, says I dont know what im doing and he should be there to "ask the right questions" since he "knows what hes doing"
>he served in the goddamn national guard in the fucking 1980s
>show him all the notes I took when talking to the recruiter, and all the packets I was given
>shakes his head at me, laughing slightly saying if Im going reserves I might as well just go full time and then go into blackwater like those guys in benghazi
>instead of thinking about the reserves and an MOS I like I should go be a grunt and then a merc because thats better

is is normal or childish to think of your father as a total fucking dipshit?
>>
>>33818824
This. Every time.
>>
>>33818566
Hand down the pants, finger up the butt. All happened so fast I was too shocked to react.
>>
>>33818698
publix? Floridanon?
>>
>>33818550
Underrated as fuck
>>
>>33819432
It's typically childish, but if he says things like that then he probably is
>>
>>33819432

Well, your father does sound like a dipshit. I don't think it would be a terrible idea to have him around at the recruiter's, though. I'd like to be there if my kid was thinking about joining up so I could clear away any BS that every recruiter uses.
>>
>>33819432
No, it's actually part of growing up to realize that your parents are as pants on head retarded as everyone else, including yourself.

Now to keep this from turning into a triggered shit storm of replies I say this to mean everyone is an idiot sometimes, and most people most of the time. Myself included.
>>
>>33818824
>Be at work.
>Every fucking idiot customer is here today so I am in and out of the gas kiosk to show them how to literally pump gas.
>Chuck keys on desk in time for another customer need help.
>Storm out and realize my mistake when the door closes behind me, locking me outside.
>Manager shows up after a phone call, his key doesn't work.
>Get frustrated and whip out knife and start using it to slowly move the latch, eventually opening the door myself.
>tfw I literally broke into my own work station next to my boss.
>Got scolded because personal knives are not allowed.
>>
>>33819560
I wouldn't be asking you why you carry a knife, I'm more curious why you work at a gas station.
>>
>>33819432

My father and grandfather both said PTSD was pussy bullshit.
Grandfather was a corpsman in the pacific theater, and dad was air force pararescue in Vietnam
(and I'm a neverserved pleb so idk what to think)
>>
>>33819432
Well with my dad he's a fucking moron, but he has a lot of experience.

Sometimes he really knows his stuff, but it's almost always only what he works with on a daily basis.

I realize that doesn't help much considering your dad worked in the military for a while, but it's what I've learned about it.
>>
>>33819570
Because I am a sad motherfucker who lost control of his life and works retail.
>>
>>33819586
I guess OP could ask his dad what specifically he has experience with?
>>
>>33819560
Had this happen as well, just ignored the boss and kept working.
>>
>>33819619
I did just keep working, it wasn't the first time he caught me with unregulated shit.
>>
>>33819432
Well I'm glad my dad's into fun's and got himself an AR, but he's been tacticooling the fuck out of it and hasn't fired a damn round out of it! He's stockpiled so much ammo, but hasn't been practicing.
Also he maimed an SKS and tacticooled that too. The Remington 870 is fine though, except the foregrip is too far away.
>>
>>33819432

You're meant to be his successor and heir. It's OK to be better than him, but be polite about it.
>>
>>33819480
wait what? you got butt diddled by a ninja? We're going to need a more fleshed out story here.
>>
>>33819637
I once got caught with unmixed tannerite at work (was selling excess A to a friend after work).
Told the boss I was giving him some garden fertiliser.to help with his rosebushes, which I guess you could say was true.
>>
>>33819578
how do they feel about traumatic brain injury? shelling brains your damage.
>>
>>33818488
>Mother died when I was 8
>Grand-mama there to try and fill the void

No one in my family gives one flying fuck about what guns I have or what I do with them, as long as I am not being a noisy fuck for 8 hours a day.

Grandmother? She thinks conceal & carry is the devil and that you're not a good christian if you fight for your own right to live. Completely and totally stonewalls me every time we talk about it because "muh bible".

>But don't you want to go to heaven anon?
Fuck that. Ma died way too young, why the fuck should I copy her?
>>
File: jolly_roger.jpg (147KB, 950x756px) Image search: [Google]
jolly_roger.jpg
147KB, 950x756px
>>33818461
>>33818421
Women are morons when it comes to their personal safety. Whether its shit like this or things as simple as not walking in front of moving forklifts. When I worked at Home Depot while I was in college, we'd have a dude with orange flags walking in front of reach trucks and forklifts to signal to stay the fuck out of the thing's way. Men would stop and wait and their wives would walk right in front of the fucking thing and be totally oblivious to the fact that had we not slammed the brake, she'd have been maimed or killed by a 3000-10000 pound machine. Miserable place to work btw. In case any of you younger anons thought it might be chill and fun.

>>33818824
This every single time man. Drives me crazy.
>>
File: 1476625714869.gif (482KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1476625714869.gif
482KB, 300x300px
>>33818824
>anon carries a flashlight!
>haha look at him using one
>something about looking like a cop
>why do you carry a flashlight, don't you have one on your phone????
>dude can I borrow your flashlight real quick?

>>33819491
yup
>>
>>33819795
>Homo depo
>Miserable place to work btw.
2nd that. I've had a lot of jobs. That was the only one I ever blew off with out notice. Never felt the smallest sliver of shame. Fuck those fucking fuckers.
>>
>>33819817
yeah man I was hurting for money as a poor college fag and I figured it'd be alright since its like a big warehouse environment. Shit sucked. I'll never know how some of those people worked there for 10, 12, even 19 years.
>>
>>33819739
super religious grandmother admittedly afraid of guns but always asks questions and wants to see when i get a new one.
also gave me a st michael token to carry at work.
>>
>>33819432
Ah yes, the dipshit dad who knows everything. I feel your pain, anon.

>My first clue was on 4th of July when I was 4 and he showed me a neat trick where he holds a lit firecracker between his fingers and flicks it just as it goes off.
>After he blew the tip of his fingr off, he got pissed and threw a tantrum because everyone was laughing at him.

Today he tried to give me job hunting advice, which he knows all about since he's been retired for 10 years and never did anything beyond menial shit when he was working.
>>
>>33818421
We had a high speed car chase end in our neighborhood, cops swarming, helicopters, everything, and we heard something in the backyard, I went to get a gun and my girlfriend went straight out to the backyard and walked right into 4 SWAT guys.

Dumb of her to go looking, but kind of glad she went out instead of me carrying the gat
>>
>>33819795
>>33819817

Thanks for the heads up anons, was going to apply there next week.
>>
>>33819578
Weird. My grandfather served in a submarine in WW2 and had years of therapy including some time spent in a mental hospital. Apparently being depth charged for hours on end and killing civilians who are building dykes is traumatic or something.
>>
>>33819889
Work is work.
Make money there and fill a blank space on your resume until you get another job.
>>
>>33818421
>headlamp
kek
>>
>>33818421

I was out in the storage room to the house, m9ther in law came out to the garage to get some thing. She heard my rustling coming from in the storage room and thought it was an intruder. Instead of going inside and calling the cops, or getting her husband or myself, she just walks right out there to confront the unknown. Bitch threw a frozen loaf of bread at me, cause I scared her.
>>
>>33819736

They think that's legit.

>>33819899

Being depth charged actually causes brain damage.
>>
>Couple years back
>Staying at moms
>Room is on 2nd floor
>Window can be accessed by deck roof
>2 or 3 AM
>Knock on window, rustling outside it
>Shit my pants
>Here is where all my cowadooty training pays off finallu
>Grab my Beretta 92
>Scared as shit but go outside ready to kill
>Yell "WHO IS UP THERE I'll SHOOT YOU MOTHER FUCKER"
>Wake up the neighborhood and parents
>Stepdads brother jumps down from roof
>Says "Hey man be quiet!"
>I should have blasted his ass

He needed a place to stay but didn't want to wake the parents up so he decided to climb up to my window in the middle of the fucking night and make noise. For some fucking reason he thought I would know it was him. I lost a couple of years after that.
>>
>>33819432
at first i liked your bad, but by the 2nd green text ive come to the conclusion he's a yuge faggot who didn't serve any real duty and is projecting his own failures and regrets onto you
>>
File: 1.jpg (5KB, 201x251px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
5KB, 201x251px
> Take dad to indoor range to try out some gats

> I'm fairly new to firearms at the time

>walk in to range booth, he forgets to put on his ears before walking in and people are firing.

> Proceeds to put his thumb behind the slide and it bites him.

> gushing blood all over the place.

> mfw, ROfw,.
>>
>>33819795
>>33819795
I feel like the husbands would purposely let their dumbass wives get run over.

>bitch doesnt wanna swallow
>Bitch bitches about making food
>bitch whines about the toilet seat

I could imagine they get sad when they driver stops.
>>
>>33819739
Buy her a copy of St. Augustine.

Being persecuted and dying for your faith is holy; being killed by a random mugger, not so much.
>>
>Hear glass break at rear of house.
>Ausfag so guns are locked up, grab bow and headset, call 000.
>In the process of clearing the rear of the house with a fucking compound bow, 000 operator says I have a duty to retreat, .ie leave the house.
>Tell her I'm not going to do that whilst my kids are possibly in danger.
>Corner intruder in rear toilet, he's hiding behind the door, I have the bow at rest, tell the guy it's drawn and I'll shoot if he doesn't surrender.
>He continues to hide and scream back, kids are in master bedroom with wife now.
>He's still there when fops get there, they point guns at me and make me fucking drop my bow, not allowed to place it down.
>Tell them a beam could snap and severely injure me, they don't care.
>Luckily for me, legal wise, dude had a machete.
>Cops threatened me with this and that legal charge, asked to speak to their boss and he said not to charge me, ended up just giving a statement, didn't even have to attend court as a witness.
>>
>>33819995
Aulstralia needs to sink into the sea
>>
File: ThisFuckingGuy.jpg (127KB, 508x735px) Image search: [Google]
ThisFuckingGuy.jpg
127KB, 508x735px
>>33819739
Oh, while I'm at it, I'm related to this assclown. This fucker is in the Army's 3rd I.D. for those of you who hold it dear.
>>
File: TheMilitia.jpg (535KB, 530x2655px) Image search: [Google]
TheMilitia.jpg
535KB, 530x2655px
>>33820022
And his wonderful parents...

Fortunately I am the last link in the chain of relation to these people and I alienated all of them with no fucks given. In fact, life is better.
>>
>>33819910
I don't understand the last sentence
>>
>>33820021
Just metropolitan Australia, country life is happy life.
>>
>>33819995
What's it feel like having the state's cock up your ass 24/7?
>>
>>33818698
I wish I could carry at work but I can't even have a gun on property at work. Working in education sucks.
>>
>>33820045
It hurts, oh god it hurts.
>>
>>33820082
Did it knot you?
>>
>>33819995
This physically hurts to read.
>>
>>33820086
I'm pretty loose now, the knot just flops out with a bit of blood.
>>
>>33820126
I think a line was just crossed
>>
>>33820096
Try living it.
>>
>>33820134
You're new here, aren't you?

The line is only when links start getting posted.
>>
File: 1486475533368.jpg (195KB, 500x629px) Image search: [Google]
1486475533368.jpg
195KB, 500x629px
>>33819995

>duty to retreat
>>
>>33818421
>aunt, my mom's sister, is visiting us one time
>have a picture in the living room of me touching one of my dad's guins when I was a toddler
>she sees it and freaks out
>says that I could have shot myself with it
>my dad is confused and tries to explain to her that the gun is too long for me to even attempt to shoot myself
The same woman freaked out when she found out I played first-person shooter games when I was visiting her and my cousin years ago
>>
>>33820037
>muh people are dying

Who. Fucking. Cares. Aren't they in the military? Why the fuck do they care so much when they are part of an organization that dispenses death as its primary service? But only they can use guns right?
>>
>>33819995
wow australia fucking sucks dude
>>
>>33820179
Life in a land without castle law.
>>
>>33820185
This attitude is quite common in POG and desk-bound police officers, they are convinced that they, and they alone have the moral high ground and the intelligence to use firearms.
>>
>>33819795
reminds me of some of my friends from college. Next time youre walking with some girls take notice. Everytime guys walk to the edge of a sidewalk to wait to cross, they approach slowly and then stand. Girls on the other hand, charge full speed toward the edge of the curb and stop at the last possible step. The amount of swerving cars and horns blaring ive encountered due to this retardation is far too high.
>>
>>33820296
Just to clarify what i mean is the way girls approach a curb makes it look they intend to walk right into traffic without looking or thinking
>>
File: 1492457436160.png (531KB, 600x705px) Image search: [Google]
1492457436160.png
531KB, 600x705px
>>33818824

This all the fucking time. I don't lend anyone my shit anymore.
>>
>>33820263
and then these same people call a magazine a clip like in the pic, and prove that they know jack shit about firearms or what the 2nd amendment was even for. Either they're retarded or they know that an armed populace is all that's standing between them having the ability to completely subjugate their fellow countrymen and do whatever the fuck they want.
>>
>>33819739
Jesus said turn the other cheek for his namesake. Not if you were going to get murdered. Your gran-ma-ma is a fuckin idiot who is listening to new-age preachers who don't know their ass from a hole in the graveyard
>>
>>33818824
Hell I got sent to the principle's office one time because my shirt hem came up as I was moving stuff around a classroom and a teacher saw the clip of my knife on yhe outside of my pocket. She freaked out. I was confused since there were students openly carrying 6-7 inch "hunting" knives across their backs. The principal told me to tell her it was in my locker and just keep it deep in my pocket.

That teacher didn't last long.
>>
File: image.jpg (169KB, 835x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
169KB, 835x1024px
>>33820183
Oh man fuck those people. I'm doing my second year of games design at the moment, and my grandma hates me because "games will make you a violent criminal"
People should just keep their opinions to their self sometimes
>>
>>33820388
it was specific advice to slaves who could be killed if they fought back. turning the other cheek meant that a second blow would have to be back-hand, and the romans would only hit an equal with the knuckles

jesus says fight smart
>>
>>33820414
Kek, we had a shitload of things banned at my middle school when a kid tried to stab a teacher with a bolt he sharpened on the concrete.
Also when a kid brought a cannon ball in for marble season and then brained another kid with it.
>>
>>33818421
>headlamp
Stop.
>>
>>33818550
Made my night. Bless your soul.
>>
>>33820430
Thanks for the info, neat.
>>
>>33820320
I use a one strike rule, if they ask me this and ever ask to borrow it again, I just say I took their advice to heart.
>>
>>33819804
>Edc flashlight, tiny little thing the size of a 9 volt battery.
>At parties I turn on the strobe function and swing it around by the lanyard.
It's not as handy as my knife, but it's about 20 times as fun.
>>
>>33818421
>Be me as a kid.
>Hone alone with older sister.
>Not an incest story, keep it in your pants.
>She hears some noises out near the cars, opens the front door and shoves our golden retriever out to fend them off.
>Golden retriever just sat at the front door banging to be let back in.
>Never did find out of anyone was out there.
Women are fucking trash.
>>
File: LynnThompson140606.jpg (85KB, 570x760px) Image search: [Google]
LynnThompson140606.jpg
85KB, 570x760px
>>33818824

>Geeze thats a big knife (Cold Steel 4 inch Talwar)
> This is the smallest knife I own
>Why do you need it, you're working on computers?
>Server room door is locked
>Nearest key is attached to a 68 year old ballsack 20 floors down
>pry it open with my blade
>Oooh be careful, its gonna break
> WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME YOU LITTLE SHIT ILL HAVE YOU KNOW THAT MY KNIFE IS MADE BY THE WARRIOR LYNN THOMPSON AND CAN TOLERATE UNPARALLELED LATERAL FLEXING, YOU HAVE NO IDEA THE KIND OF QUALITY PRODUCT COLD STEEL PUTS OUT AT AFFORDABLE PRICES.
>>
>>33821149
That's cool and all, but I had a Cold Steel GI Tanto snap and slice my hand up before.
>>
>>33821078
Is she a qt?
>>
>>33821189
Nah, pretty grotty.
>>
>>33819578
Dad and grandfather both served in the regulars, as I recall both believed PTSD was a very real thing, Dad was in for 22 years, probably would have gotten real angry with me if I said PTSD wasn't real. Talked about it all the time when we used to watch old war documentaries on WW1 and WW2 how the soldiers weren't treated right.
>>
>always lock car whenever i leave it
>even when i only walk 10 feet away or fill up the tank
>friends all call me paranoid and most of them hardly lock their cars
>one friend gets $2000 worth of stuff stolen out of car
>"wtfffff howww"
just because we live in a mostly white, upper middle class area doesn't mean nothing will ever happen
>>
>Got some ammo in the mail while I was away,some FMJ .308 for training
>Call my father and ask him to pick up the package for me
>He calls me up and says "Anon this ammo is like what the military uses, you could use it to kill a man"
>"Yeah, and geese and crows and steel, and I could kill men much better with softpoints if I was so inclined"
>"Christ alive Anon, you have explosive ammo in the house? You absolute madman, just be careful if the coppers come knocking"
I just gave up.
>>
>>33819560
Where do you live? I've worked at gas stations and they are the most unprofessional don't give a fuck places with no rules whatsoever. Used my knife every day to break down boxes and cut food.
>>
File: 49425_original.jpg (134KB, 600x514px) Image search: [Google]
49425_original.jpg
134KB, 600x514px
>>33821149

>met a dude who just out of prison.
>be me 190 cm high.
>fagget suddenly chimps out and stats showing his 20 cm crocodile dandy knife.
>after asking him to put the shit down 3 times. fagget gets beaten by random stick.
>3 ribs broken. fractures on all his limbs.
>court starts to laugh when he demands compensation.
>>
>>33819432
PTSD is for pussies though
>>
>>33818550
Kek
>>
>>33818511
>shitefart
kek
>>
File: 1489083995496.jpg (84KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
1489083995496.jpg
84KB, 500x370px
>>33818824
>have one /k/ as fuck friend
>he always carries a knive, because a CC license for a firearm is almost unobtainable here
>everytime someone needs something to cut X with, he draws it
>almost everyone freaks out
>he even got shit on by coworkers, because they are frightened by it
you know, the typical "he could kill us all with that thing" bs
pic related, most coworkes there are turkroaches
>>
>>33820021
at least you can run over Abbos with no consequences as long as they're sleeping in the road and not just sitting in the road huffing gas
>>
>>33818421
Is it really that bad where you live? Keep in mind there's a difference between dangerous and poverty stricken. I live in a meth capital but it's nothing but tweakers and not really dangerous.
>>
>drunk one night, cave and tell my roommate I own guns and strongly believe in the right to bear arms
>"that's cool, most of my family hunts... unless you're one of those people who carries a pistol everywhere you go..."
>deafening, awkward silence
>>
>>33821149
how should i respond upon learning my grandfather has purchased a "Official Coldsteel Brand BLACK ROSE Walking Cane"
>>
>>33821397
>roach
You should let him kill them all then
>>
>>33821375
This. Only people not built for stressful or combat situations get it. I've been shot 3 times along with having seen some awful things and none of that bothers me at all.
t. Ambulance driver for 8 years in a fairly ghetto area
>>
>>33821397
He should cc some surface spray.
>>
>>33818421
my older brother
he spends 5 years in the "big city" and comes back to this hobble broke and penniless
yet he is still a pretentious egotistical ass hole who deflects and projects like a mother fucker and cant sustain a conversation without resorting to fallacies ad absurdum
hope he gets mugged by a pack of nigs just to wake that chump up
>>
>>33820344
>you really think bubba and Cletus with their little rifles stand a chance against tanks and drones?
>drones

Every fucking time, leading down another road of trying to explain how things work to people who don't have a clue what they're talking about and are too stupid to grasp what you're talking about.
>>
File: 1493621211608.jpg (195KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1493621211608.jpg
195KB, 800x800px
>>33819578
both my grandparents served as infantry in WW2 and suffered really bad ptsd..
one of them was a machine gunner and had really bad ptsd from killing hitler youth of the 12th SS panzer division, during his last tour in europe he threw away his bren gun and told his CO he was done(he was a devout christian), he rode a motocycle doing scout/delivery duty for the rest of the war.

they would probably say ptsd is for pussies, but they both drank heavily although not as bad as audie murphy.
>>
>>33820578
>Oh...well that's probably for the best, but I sure wish you had it on you now teehee.

JUST
>>
>>33821397
Germany?
Because that sounds alot like Germany.
>>
>>33821210
Hey man you shouldn't talk about your dog like that. Goldens might not be able to jump through a freshly smashed window and wreck shop but they're still pretty great companions.
>>
>>33821501
little germany to be exact
>>
>>33821509
must have been a dopey one, the one i had when i was a kid was very nice with strangers but always was on the edge whenever visitors came until we greeted them.
>>
>>33820307
That's because they do, but they'll never admit they only just then decided it was a bad idea
>>
>>33820415
>grandmother sees me playing fallout.
>asks why im killing people.
>they are raiders they are bad guys.
>oh ok kill those sons of a guns.
Your grandmother sounds communist.
>>
>>33821465
>fallacies ad absurdum
Not how you spell and I bet you cannot define it.
You are just as bad as him btw.
>>
File: 334645-archangel-michael.jpg (1MB, 900x1243px) Image search: [Google]
334645-archangel-michael.jpg
1MB, 900x1243px
>>33819858
patron saint of operators
>>
Not really a weapon but just as stupid

>Buy flint and steel off Amazon as i plan on going out camping
>Mum feels it in pocket, confronts me saying it could set the house on fire
>Explain it wont set the house on fire on its own
>But anon its dangerous, takes it from me and hides it

Got it back though, nut seriously what do people have against things like this?
>>
File: 8a72c542.jpg~original.jpg (106KB, 600x711px) Image search: [Google]
8a72c542.jpg~original.jpg
106KB, 600x711px
>>33820096
>>33820179
>>33820212
that's what happens when the gov comes for your guns
its not long till self defence is made de facto illegal
heck having in place any capacity to defend your self is pretty much considered pre meditation

cops are hypocrites to
allays trying to shove a truncheon up ppls ass about safety when they break rudimentary handling practices on the daily
then cuck mic Dindu Nuffin defends authority down to a T
>oh they have a dangerous job so its fine when they fuck up all the time and take stupid risks
>armed people would just shoot them self or be disarmed in melee combat
>its ok when a cop does it - except when its #racist
>>
File: 45325432534.jpg (160KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
45325432534.jpg
160KB, 960x960px
>>33821623
holy fuck son are you 18?
>>
>>33821638
I am.
It was a few years ago, i live in Britain though so that's probably why.
>>
>>33821581
>Not how you spell
appeal to correct spelling
ad hominem

>I bet you cannot define it.
does it matter when I have to deal with more red herrings than a fish market
how often does someone straw man your statements by restating them in a farcical manner

>just as bad as him btw.
nigger plz what can you tell from one post of mine
my bother is way worse than this

and what use is rational thought vs argument bots
fight fire with fire

weather the people involved learn anything is the only difference between an argument and a discussion

imma tu quoque my way out of this one right ?
and I've wasted too much effort on responding your weak attack
>>
>>33819804

dallas sallad
>>
File: 1488259549403.jpg (96KB, 599x573px) Image search: [Google]
1488259549403.jpg
96KB, 599x573px
>>33820037
I'd just reply with this
>>
>>33818421

>woman says she heard something outside
>better grab my fucking 12gauge

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Yoshihiro_Hattori is this you OP
>>
>>33819559
true
>>
>live in majority black part of town
>be 7am-ish
>hear gunshots closer than usual
>mom sees a negroid walking through our yard carrying a trash bag
>15mins or so go by
>cops down the street
>mom decides they need to know about trash negroid
>"don't go out there mom we don't know what the situation is and someone was shooting. Unless they come in this house that shit ain't our problem."
>mom walks down to cops in her night gown

I can't protect against stupid.
>>
>>33821808
upside is that maybe you were adopted. Parents can be just as stupid as anyone else, can't get around that fact.
>>
>>33818824
Kek I have had that happen before
>>
>>33819432
Actually if you could becoming a Merc probably is. You get better gear better pay etc
>>
>>33818692
thanks Scooby.
>>
>>33821808

Your mom must be disappointed to have raised such a little bitch, holy shit.

>too scared to leave his house with cops RIGHT THERE

jfc kill yourself
>>
>>33821886

I sense white person who has only ever lived around white people thinking....

Not wanting to get involved in chimp drama is an everyday survival strategy when you live in the hood. The cops leave but you still live there.
>>
>>33821886
>not knowing cops are the number one target of niggers besides their own race
If you would let your retarded mom walk out there you should kill yourself. Niggers don't think. If they see a cop they will shoot and if your mom is there they will shoot her too.
>>
>>33821808
>hear gunshots closer than usual
>closer than usual
oh boy
>>
>>33821962
You'd be surprised at the skills you acquire as a /k/-minded fag when you live in the ghetto. My brain automatically counts shots.

>be lying in bed reading most nights
>most nights here gunfire
> after years of this can count rounds without thought
>go to range
>subconsciously counting not only my rounds but others on the firing line as well

I'm the hoodrat round count whisperer bitches.
>>
File: Typical Londoner.jpg (180KB, 714x981px) Image search: [Google]
Typical Londoner.jpg
180KB, 714x981px
>brother is playing with his 22 pistol in his apartment
>spins it like a cowboy and nd's directly into his ceiling
>tells me about it a week or so later, tell him he's a fucking idiot, he agrees
>>
>>33821696

>>33821696
you took the bait
>>
>>33821794
that was manslaughter, it was total bullshit that, he shoot an unnarmed teen, yet he didnt go to jail
such is fun in america
>>
>>33822023
weak
>>
>>33818421

> autistic fag that still lives at home
> thinks a gun makes him a badass killer

Shove your blues clues headlamp up your ass
>>
File: Diablo II - Paladin.jpg (8KB, 180x324px) Image search: [Google]
Diablo II - Paladin.jpg
8KB, 180x324px
>>33821573
Pretty much the same thing happened with my Catholic grandpa and Diablo II. I miss that crotchety kraut.
>>
>>33821981
It's not actually a useful skill at all.
>see a nigger shooting a Glock
>pops off 11 rounds
>you know it's one of the 9mm, most likely the 19
>shoots 6 more rounds
>you, thinking he's out pop up to return fire and catch a few bullets
>nigger had an extended mag
There are way too many variables for counting rounds to ever be effective.
>>
>>33818488

Did they meet the FBI minimum requirements for penetration?
>>
>>33822013
keked at filename

>at least he can admit it. better than most folks
>>
>>33819432

> being this much of a bootlicker faggot
>>
>>33822070
I didn't say it was useful I just said I can do it.
>>
>>33819858
>St. Micheal protect us in battle
>>
>>33821486
>he threw away his bren gun
Kill him
>>
>>33820038
Not same anon, but
>(The) bitch (mother in law)
>threw (launched a projectile with her upper appendage(s)
>a frozen (in this case, containing solid water)
>loaf of bread (a leavened product found in almost all american homes)
>at (directed towards
>me (the original author)
>(be)cause
>I (the original author)
>scared (to induce a feeling of panic)
>her (the mother in law)

Hope this clears things up!
>>
File: beatkid4.jpg (41KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
beatkid4.jpg
41KB, 320x240px
>>33821564

Same reason girls are some of the worst tail gaters in cars. Drive on high way, find car going same speed, ride their ass and talk on the phone at the same time as if they're following a pace car. Don't bother to look up the road at traffic conditions or possible jams. Then get mad when they rear end someone who "was an idiot driver."
>>
>>33819995
Wow, Australia sucks as much Germany. Except you are better at keeping the muslim goatfuckers out.
>>
>>33818461
Yes, women are like children.
>>
>>33821623
Why was your mother feeling around what's in your pockets?
>>
>>33822368
wincest, clearly
>>
>>33822368
>anon, give me back your lunch money so i can give it to the poor muslim family down the street
>>
>>33822325
Germany actually has amazing self defense laws. You can also easily get a collectors license and purchase guns that way. Lethal force is allowed in self defense.
>>
>>33821981
You might just have autism. I count shots too and I'm not in the middle of the hood.

>>33822070
It's good to try and keep track of your own shots, both for knowing when it's a good idea to reload and for giving testimony of what happened if you use your CCW.
>>
>>33820164
Kek oh god the kek.
>>
>>33818824

>does anyone have X tool to help me out real quick
>lol why does anon have X tool?
>>
>>33818824
I work at a construction supply shop and still have people do this to me.
>>
>>33819559
Amen. I'd only amend it to say your parents are probably smarter than you overall, but anything you focus on you may know more than them
>>
>>33819995

Wow Australians are absolutely cucked in every sense of the word, you're barely even men
>>
File: 5346372525.jpg (86KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
5346372525.jpg
86KB, 960x640px
>tfw have a folding knife but forget to carry it most of the time
>everyone in my paramedic class seems to have a giant benchmade folder
>mfw i've literally been made fun of for NOT carrying a knife with me to class

fuckin bizzaro world man
>>
>>33821933
Yeah pretty much. Why catch the drama when you can just watch from the window. Plus if it does get to popping not being a visable target/identifiable witness has survival benefits.
Former Wilmington resident
>>
>>33821397
>Mark, you carry a knife, what the fuck?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iw8E2ku1xIY
>>
File: IMAG1890.jpg (2MB, 1520x2688px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG1890.jpg
2MB, 1520x2688px
>>33819843
>>33819817
I just left
Was lot
Second time working there, questioned why I went back after my internship ended
Shit sucks ass
Way to many online orders now, people where I live are rich and expect you to do everything for them
Fuck that place
I do have this though
>>
>>33822582

Sofie was such an insufferable cunt, yeah how dare Mark try to find some means of self defense after the police failed to protect him from those two cunts who demanded "geev us yer fakin phone m8"
>>
>>33821870
I like you.
>>
>>33822419
>and for giving testimony

>"I pulled the trigger, letting fly my first bullet, a black talon hollowpoint, into the niggers chest. I knew i still had 16 more chances to do that. So i pulled the trigger six more times, three going into his balls, two going into each eye, and one going into him cheek. 'Ten more', i thought to myself, as i undid my pants and began masturbating as i began counting backwards from 10 as i riddled his corpse with hot lead"

>your honor, the defendent was too calm and collected when administering white racist death to the poor gentleman who entered his home
>>
>>33819795
My first day is Wednesday, how bad did I fuck up?
>>
>>33819795
Working freight at HD this Friday, any tips?
>>
>>33821437
Dont do it
>>
File: 1480592106470.png (2MB, 1890x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1480592106470.png
2MB, 1890x1400px
>>33819739
Just show her Luke 22:36 "...and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Jesus was very pro self-defense. (I know there are quite a few more but that's the only one I remember off the top of my head.)
>>
>>33819962
Kek
>>
>>33823106
LMAO
>>
>>33821981
Fellow hood /k/ommando!!! I'm in Flint where u at.
>>
>>33819937
pretty good experience to /operate/ though. At least you didn't cower under the covers like a bitch. That could have been a Tyrone afterall, and you went out there armed. 6/10 tee bee aytch
>>
>>33823183
In that verse Jesus was talking about fulfilling the prophecy of him being arrested as a criminal. That's what the swords were brought for.

"It is necessary that the prophecy be fulfilled according to which I would be put in the ranks of criminals" (Luke 22:36-37)

>Jacques Ellul and John Howard Yoder do not believe Luke 22:36 overturns the many times Jesus urged his followers to turn the other cheek and not resist evil when confronted by violence
>>
>>33824391
Bump
>>
>>33824391
Good point. But turning the other cheek isn't always one of the options.
>>
>>33824391
shit is basically poison

"lol accept being raped and robbed because it's clearly what god had planned for you"
thanks jesus, thanks.
>>
>>33823173
I work freight every night at HD
Tips: Just do it, and don't be lazy. It's not difficult. You have to be worse than a literal retard to not be able to do this job. I enjoy it because I don't have to deal with customers. I've done that before and come close to fighting with them. But I also hate it because working overnight sucks.
>overnight 2 years and counting
>>
>>33821375
PTSD has physical ties to brain damage caused by sound waves from large amounts of gunfire and explosions. You might as well be saying that only pussies get broken bones after getting wailed on by a crowbar.
>>
>>33824776
Good shit. I like to think I'm not a lazy worker, not when money is involved. I go for overnight jobs because I've always been a huge night owl person. It's gonna sever ties with my friends, now that I can't really hang out with them at standard evening hours, but I need whatever income I can get for next year, so fuck 'em. Thanks for the reply.
>>
>>33824826
so no one got ptsd back in medieval times from swordfight battles and shit? what about people who get raped?
>>
>>33824932
They DID get PTSD. Who said they didn't?
>>
File: ganbattekudasai.jpg (78KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ganbattekudasai.jpg
78KB, 1280x720px
>>33824920
good luck family
I'll add: if you're part time, they'll try to make you work during the day on weekends even if you're a freight associate. Just tell a manager that you'd rather put in the hours during the week. Unless your manager is a cuck, you'll be fine
>>
>>33824391
Good shit man. So to clarify, jesus was saying "people are gonna go apeshit on me"?
>>
>>33818698
>there's people who actually carry that understand the dangers but don't carry everytime they leave the house
I'm one of 'em. Apathy is a bitch, and I honestly just don't care about the dangers anymore. Someone wants to shoot me, they can go right the fuck ahead.
>>
File: 1402208299939.jpg (115KB, 678x800px) Image search: [Google]
1402208299939.jpg
115KB, 678x800px
>>33818824
>"Anon, why do you carry a knife"
>That person later needs to do something that a knife would be very handy for
>When you hand them a knife and they easily complete the task their eyes light up like you just revealed the meaning of life to them
>>
>>33819795
>That video of the woman who has a fight with her husband/boyfriend/whatever and storms out of the car
>In the middle of a fucking tiger habitat
Seriously, what the fuck is up with women being so suicidally retarded when it comes to shit like this?
>>
>>33822233
Lol
>>
>>33824980
>implying there haven't been people who got PTSD since humans started throwing rocks at eachothers heads

There's been plenty of PTSD throughout all of human history, it's just always been looked at as "lol what a pussy." Like you are right now. You dunderfuck.

As for rapes, PTSD has ties to extremely traumatic experiences as well. Hence the name "Post TRAUMATIC Stress Disorder." Retard.
>>
>>33821461
This.

Paramedic here and I openly joke about the shit I've seen, like the 7 year old with an open skull fracture, unstable pelvic fracture, and longbone fractures in all 4 extremities who looked like a goddamn rubber chicken after the motorcycle he was riding bitch on got T-boned by a dump truck.
>>
>>33824980
Meant to reply to >>33824932 with >>33825312
>>
File: duke2-.jpg (33KB, 563x427px) Image search: [Google]
duke2-.jpg
33KB, 563x427px
>>33825183
That's a very un /k/ way to go about life.
>has read all Jeff Cooper books
>has watched all Jeff Cooper vids on jewtube
>wakes up in condition yellow
>gets dressed for the day
>straps on gat
>"today could be the day"
>walks out the door to face the world with a grim optimism that most people will never feel
>>
>>33825312
so basically they just gave being a pussy a scientific name and called it ptsd
>>
>>33822013
>twirls a semi-auto pistol like a cowboy

dumbass
>>
>>33825338
Don't get me wrong; I'm not saying I won't fight, just that I don't care enough to keep my sidearm on me at all times.

Worst case scenario, I get jumped by some banger while unarmed. Either I beat him to death with his own gun, or I get shot, die, and don't have to worry about anything anymore.
>>
File: 1489761971743.jpg (72KB, 704x340px) Image search: [Google]
1489761971743.jpg
72KB, 704x340px
>>33825412

How shitty does your life have to be to not care if you die of unnatural causes without ever getting to justifiably shoot someone in CONUS?

Are you sure you belong on /k/?
>>
>>33819795
Thanks for the tip, I'd been eyeing Home Depot for a while now as a chill college job but I haven't heard one positive remark about it.
>>
>>33824391
There is a difference to his specific situation in being arrested and slain than what everyone else goes through. If people are going to kill you over your faith there isn't anything wrong with standing up for what you believe in. Especially in this day and age when you have the implements to work with. Different age and different understanding/revelation for the hour people lived in.

As such, what Jesus went through doesn't apply to everyone else. The whole point of his death was to shed blood for everyone else so we didn't have to present sacrifices of animals and such. In relation to arrest. If you're lawfully under arrest (ie you broke the law) then surrender to the law. If you were unjustifiably arrested (and you're in no position to defend/appeal the arrest) then know that those people/parties will be judged for their ill actions. Sucks to be you in the now, but they will answer for the errors they make.

If you're being assaulted/attacked with no provocation (ie you didn't attack them first) by some dumbass then you better defend against the assailant. Not just sit there and get ass raped. You have to preserve and protect the body (temple) God gave you. Not just from personal abuse but from anyone killing/harming you. Your body (temple) is your responsibility and you'll be held accountable if you didn't do anything to protect it. Although not nearly as accountable (possibly) as the person who damaged/ended your life.

If defending yourself results in the death of the other person then you are not at fault. Although the law may beg to differ depending on how you testify in conjunction to the evidence presented. As you only engaged because they made the move against you.

Essentially, if you're going to fight death go down swinging. You might just bop death in the nose hard enough to give yourself a chance to live a little longer in our short life.
>>
>>33825477
All life is a march towards death. Do you pussies want to live forever?
>>
>>33819559
Idiot
>>
>>33818421

It's not a question of intelligence.

It's just your mother hasn't spent half her walking life shitposting on /k/ fantasizing about shooting dindus
>>
>>33825477
Afghanistan did that to mea bit. Not that guy but after a while under the bs roe and having to train literal childfucking retards how to defend (pillage the moment we look away) their community one really ceases to give a fuck. I would have been as happy wiping them from the face of this earth with the ma duce as I would be setting fire to their tents and connex as they slept with hashish and opium dreams and chai boys. But with a platoon depending on you to pull your weight fucks must be given as they deserved to make it home. Later I figured out I did too but apathy annon isn't far off with apathy being a bit odd
>>
>>33825533
An extra century or two would be nice tbqh.
>>
>>33819995
Fucking wow that hurt my eyes. I'm so sorry man
>>
>>33820022
Meh. To be honest when Sessions dies it'll make my day
>>
>>33820037
My dad makes this point quite a bit when the militia argument is brought up. I try and emphasize that a militia should be separate from the government but he doesn't seem to agree. At least he's pretty damn pro gun.
>>
>>33820414
My old schools would straight expel the fuck out of you if you had any sort of weapon or even just a simple pocketknife on you.

I do remember though in 7th grade a kid was legitimately walking the halls carrying a knife looking for another specific student to stab.
>>
>>33821345
I second this. I live in a pretty decent area, all middle to upper class, and we are experiencing a pretty big surge in crime. We've had a decent amount of gas stations and restaurants get robbed at gunpoint and LOTS of cases of simple theft, mainly stuff stolen from unlocked cars and open garages.
What is fucking scary though is that they're getting ballsy and we've started having more reports of attempted home burglary and invasion.
>>
>>33825736
Till they get shot breaking in the wrong home. Then you will see crime drop like a rock for a while. Unless you got a lot of section 8 housing that moved in. If so move when able
>>
File: 1491566787553.jpg (31KB, 526x508px) Image search: [Google]
1491566787553.jpg
31KB, 526x508px
>be me in SRBIJA
>3am i'm browsing a mongolian throat-singing image board
>hear noise around door
>i get up and get my glock 17
>mother looks at me and says "What are you doing?"
>walks to the door and unlocks it
>opens the door
>"peaceful" refugee runs like he saw Pope Urban II greenlight the crusade again
>we live near a bus station where a lot of immigrants sit around while they wait to go up north
>ironically had a discussion about refugees with my parent before going to bed, while we don't get a lot of them - they're still violent and disgusting
>mfw i almost got my first confirmed kill of a sand nigger muslim but got foiled by my mother
>>
>>33822013
>twirling pistols
this may be the stupidest shit in this thread
>>
>>33821349
Yeah, be careful to wear face protection so you don't eat gibs when your M80 ball vaporizes the cops at the front door.
>>
>>33821461
did it hurt a lot to get shot?
>>
>>33821461
Stories faggot. There are never enough EMT stories
>>
File: kek.jpg (13KB, 237x212px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
13KB, 237x212px
>>33825893
>>"peaceful" refugee runs like he saw Pope Urban II greenlight the crusade again
>>
>>33824391
>turning the other cheek means not resisting
as a Christfag, if I could choose one shitty meme on all of earth and have it die, it'd be this one
>>
>>33826012
There are, they're just not talked about or reposted due to the generally gnarly content.

Like the one greentext where a woman hadn't moved from her couch for 6 months and her shitting in the same spot rotted her back away to the point where when they pulled her off her back/spine tore away from her body.

Or the one where a woman had a months-old dead fetus in her hell hole of a womb.

They're just nasty man.
>>
File: 1493265466198.jpg (23KB, 480x357px) Image search: [Google]
1493265466198.jpg
23KB, 480x357px
>show nogunz friend my gun
>"now there's 4 really important rules about guns number 1 you never want to point it at anyo-"
>friend turns gun around and looks directly at barrel
>take gun from him
>"DUDE IT WAS UNLOADED LMAO"

nogunz i swear. I'm not mad at him but we had a good laugh
>>
>>33821486

I dont think i could kill white children... i could kill fat white children
>>
File: qb when hes not shitting up arg.jpg (70KB, 950x534px) Image search: [Google]
qb when hes not shitting up arg.jpg
70KB, 950x534px
>>33818421

while visiting family in cali with my grandmother (who was 67 and i 12 at the time), she rolled down her window to her minivan and yelled at MS13 gangbangers because their music was too loud. i shit you fucking not ive watched enough fucking gangland to identify MS13 cholo scum.

they were so shocked they just kept open mouth staring.
>"this is how i die....fucking thanks grandma.."
>>
>>33821794

Good. If some gook comes running at you, blast that fucker.
>>
>>33826100
I remember the episode on them too, cuban, stands for "minenso salvatrucia"? To join you have to withstand a 13 second beating.
>>
>>33826053
https://youtu.be/WVoxUgF7VbU
>>
>>33821573
this

>be me
>be kid
>be playing every violent videogame under the sun
>NO GTA ALLOWED BECAUSE SEXUAL!!!!!!! *(VERY SERIOUS)*
>grandparents, parents, extended family all give not a single fuck as long as theres no sexual things
>be out at dinner with mom&dad and moms little work cretins
>other woman"oh goodness you let him play violent games?!"
>mom "anon wasnt your son smoking pot at school? if he wants to play games thats fine, hes very sweet, has good morals and doesnt care about smoking or drinking, i didnt even have to tell him."
>blank astonished stares

so no shit when i was a kid my only rule i ever had was "do not embarrass me". that kinda blankets everything when you think about it.
but i was never asked a million questions or told "you have to be back by this time!" they knew wherever i was going i wasnt going to do bad shit, smoke the devils lettuce or drink.
>>
>>33819795
every fucking time
>charging moms truck battery
>tell her specifically not to touch the leads and if it finishes and I don't see, to come get me and not fuck with it
>later
>horrifying screech from garage
>i know precisely what happened
>run in
>mom screaming
>hand kinda burnt and red
>did you touch the leads?
>"well anon they were done and I just wanted to help and"
>dad knows how to clean burns, go get with him, I'll make sure you didn't just nuke the fusebox
>she didnt
>later
>you know I told you to not touch those
>"yeah but I"
>and that it says that the leads get retard hot
>"oh"
>never brought up again
>>
>>33826140
Mara Salvatrucha

It means "no worries".
>>
File: 1477468087806.png (194KB, 423x474px) Image search: [Google]
1477468087806.png
194KB, 423x474px
>>33826053
>Take out revolver to show off
>Specifically tell him not to slam the cylinder before I hand it to him
>"Yeah, okay anon"
>Hand over gun
>Very first thing he does is slam the cylinder
>>
File: Timon.png (85KB, 286x349px) Image search: [Google]
Timon.png
85KB, 286x349px
>>33826423
What a wonderful phrase
>>
>>33826376
I hadn't really perceived this until now but;

>Winter 1995, still in mom's belly
>insane blizzard comes in and drops enough snow to make Jack Frost cream
>a few people's roof's caved under the weight
>pregnant mother, VERY pregnant with me, belly the size of a beach ball, gets on roof and starts shoveling
>father comes home to pregnant wife on roof, agreeably flips shit

Wasn't sure if I should have been pissed off as well or not when dad told me that story.
>>
>>33826457
Your mom did what needed to be done. Wish more women were like that. The roof was probably worth more, anyway.
>>
>>33821345
Yup. I always lock the doors even when I'm just filling my tank up. I've seen too many videos of people who sneak around and steal shit while the owner is unattentive filling up on gas. I have several weapons in my vehicle and don't need none of that!
>>
>>33822605
Do you live in my childhood home?
>>
>>33824391
Well you can always just take it out of context and use to further your own agenda like everyone else does with everything else in the Bible.

Alternatively I like the Bhagavad Gita where Vishnu tells the prince that if he doesn't kill his enemies they'll all die anyways so you might as well kill them now.
>>
>>33826457
Why're being so mean senpai?

I-is it because you think I'm cute?
>>
>>33819739
My grandma was super religious and never touched a gun in her life. Then some groundhogs got into her flowers and she shot the window frame trying to remove ground kabob. She figured that shit out post haste and killed a dozen of them.
>>
File: 1485309254970.gif (48KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1485309254970.gif
48KB, 320x240px
>>33819739
It's pretty funny how many Christians legitimately believe in the saying "thou shall not kill" when it's actually read as "thou shall not murder".

You would really have to be retarded to not kill someone who is trying to kill you maliciously, religious or not.
>>
>>33818440
>not being paranoid
It's like you want to die.
>>
>>33826698
>You would really have to be retarded
Welcome to the Abrahamic faiths. All of 'em.
>>
>>33826708
you didn't read his post, did you?
>>
File: travis the moonstar.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
travis the moonstar.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>33818824
It's like they don't realize that the knife is probably humanity's most prolific and useful tool.

>>33825198
>Next time you see them they have a knife of their own
>mfw
>>
>>33825736
That's kind of what's going on in Fargo right now. Seems like every week now there is a stabbing downtown, a gas station got robbed, and someone get's jumped in Moorhead. Most of these crimes are committed by troglodytes coming in from the Bakken and other oilfields to blow their pay checks on booze and cheap women or street gangsters looking to establish a foothold here from Chicago or the Twin Cities. Very few home invasions though, thankfully most every household in ND has a gun of some sort and these pieces of shit know that. CCW licenses are on the rise too. So it appears Fargoans aren't ready to give up their city to crime.
>>
>>33818440
>live right next to gehtto
>string of robberies around town
>11pm
>someone is outside the door

It's not paranoid you faggot, it's common fucking sense.
>>
>>33819560
I bet he didn't even get the locks changed.
>>
>Have anti-gun brother who constantly questions why I buy firearms or carry a knife
>Brother's shitty libtard friends harass me about guns
>Always ask to see them only to ridicule me about owning them and every time I fool myself thinking that one of them might genuinely be interested
>Brother got mugged eventually but still has his shitty opinions to keep face
>mfw he said "I wish I had a knife tho..."
>also mfw my mom fully supports my gun collecting and shooting hobby
>>
File: 1470735188709.jpg (196KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1470735188709.jpg
196KB, 900x1200px
>>33821397
I work at a secure (barricades, armed guards, and rapid response teams) DOE facility. Everyday I wear my leatherman on my belt where any and everyone can see it. No one ever mentions it unless they need it and remember I carry one.
>>
File: 1468589320694.gif (595KB, 403x262px) Image search: [Google]
1468589320694.gif
595KB, 403x262px
I don't lend my tools out to anyone anymore.
>hey anon lemme borrow your flashlight
>hey anon lemme borrow your multitool
>hey anon lemme borrow your sharpie

Fuck off, I paid for it and it's mine. If you want to use it, pay with your own money and carry it on your goddamn self. I am not and you should not be a walking toolshed for other people, fuck that noise.
>>
>>33827397
livermore, sandia, or los alamos?
>>
>>33826708
TBQH do you even need to bring that up? surprise surprise the people who actually buy into an unoriginal mishmash of local sand people legends with just the names changed lack critical thinking skills
>>
>>33827469
There aren't more than a handful of them, and I don't want to dox myself with hints. Suffice it to say, someone realized that normal sized pocket knives are no more dangerous than the various hand tools that are constantly being used there.
>>
>>33822060
my mother has leukemia you dumb fag, shove an AIDS slathered dildo up your ass
>>
>>33827542
nah I get the whole infosec problem. just know I get where you're coming from with the knife shit
>>
>>33821432
i live in Detroit
>>
>>33819795
Not even joking I was going to apply for a job at home Depot today lol. Thx for the advice
>>
>>33819795
what makes them so shit?
hours? physical labor? wage?
the one here is hiring and I have forklift experience so I was considering them, tell me why they're awful
>>
>>33826046
Please someone post both of these.
>>
>>33827761
Fuck. I remember downloading at least the landwhale with no spine greentext but i cant find it because i dont rename the shit.
>>
>>33821451
Espada XL for Father's Day
>>
>>33827761
I hope you haven't eaten and/or need sleep
>>
File: 1311869031514.jpg (73KB, 394x428px) Image search: [Google]
1311869031514.jpg
73KB, 394x428px
>>33826046
like... she had been dead for a while and the spine pulled away from the body?
>>
>>33827879
>dead
nope.
>>
>>33827879
It wasn't the spine i think. Just the skin of the back that got her spine exposed. But yeah. Still alive.
>>
>>33827879
Nope, sat there on the couch for 6 months, shitting and pissing where she sat to the point where her back had grafted to the couch, the filth breaking it down. She got sick, her son called for an ambulance, and when they tried to remove this now 600lbs+ mass, her back+spine was still stuck to the couch, what looked like a kidney even fell out too. She died instantly.
>>
>>33827886
Ok someone needs to post that shit then. How would that even be possible? How could you be alive long enough through the skin and muscle on your back to rot away that much? Assuming the shit and rotten flesh fusing to the couch prevented blood loss, I would think they would be dead from the obvious infections long before the dead flesh could decompose that much.
>>
>>33827959
America is a magical place.
>>
>>33827937
>>33827957
oh, that sounds more believable then. I was picturing some kind of Mortal Kombat type shit. But still, goddamn.
>>
File: Nathan.gif (2MB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
Nathan.gif
2MB, 350x197px
>>33819995
>>33820022
>>33820037
>>
>>33827990
Yes, the couch was literally the only thing holding her together, like in war of the worlds with the dude's wife and the truck
>>
>>33828012
man I gotta find the greentext of that shit
>>
>>33819995
>duty to retreat
>i.e. leave the house

Did you tell the operator that you had to ensure the safety of a few small children, and that safe retreat from your house was not possible? Because that's what I would have fucking said.

Retreat from your own house... fml.
>>
>>33828012
You mean Signs
(sorry for the 'tism)
>>
When I started carrying my mom would bitch me out for trying to be "billy badass"
She seems to not remember the week I wasn't allowed in school because people were trying to hunt me down over some trolls on Facebook calling people niggers. One night multiple armed people showed up at our house trying to get to me. But hey I'm just trying to be "billy badass"
>>
>>33828068
Yeah i get those two confused sometimes because of scary movie 3, or whatever one of them that parodied both of those movies, charlie sheen was in it.
>>
>>33827761
>>33827783
>>33828051
Jesus Christ guys, just type "woman grown into couch" into any search engine.

First result on google: http://allnurses.com/general-nursing-discussion/sad-story-480-75623.html
>>
>>33821349
>coppers

Is your dad in 1921?
>>
>>33825893
Hrvat boy here, how's it hanging?
>Earlier this year in Selce
>Haven't been to Zagreb since last June because of my job and I have no desire to encounter the Mudslimes
>Always CC my TPSA9
>Finished working a late night shift, head over to bar
>Wellwell.jpeg
>"Peaceful" Refugees standing at counter and harassing bartender
>Know for a fact that the bartender is packing serious heat under the counter
>Looks like he's about to make the Crusades a joke
>Walk over and tell them to fuck off
>All of them (3-4) turn around and look at me like I have a dildo strapped to my forehead
>Tell them again to kindly fuck off back to whatever sandhut from which they came
>Start to mover towards me, I'm around 10 meters from the counter
>One of them was brandishing a rusty switchblade
>Youcallthataknoife.png
>Draw CC from appendix holster
>They ran like Kenyans upon hearing a KFC opening up around the corner
>Bartender looks like he's about piss himself
>Offers me a shot of Rakija on the house
>He's not bothered from then on
I'm pretty sure that the Kebabs couldn't see my face, I usually wear a bucket cap low over my face. Bartender is Bro-Tier and we share hate on the Refugees
>>
>>33827959
Think bedsores but covering the entirety of the posterior (not the euphemism for butt, but the entire backside of a person). It's a superficial infection, but it degrades the structural integrity of the skin, but the purulent drainage draining, drying and fusing into the couch. The skin's purpose is to maintain homeostasis by regulating body temperature, and keeping things out and keeping all you inner gooey bits in. With that in mind, imagine (or don't because how gross it is) moving 600lbs of redundant adipose tissue away from degraded skin that is now fused to a couch. The body is very adapt at surviving low grade, chronic damage. The problem is that when systems due fail they fail spectacularly and the cock-up cascade takes other organ systems with it.

>>33827761
The short version of rotting-fetus (if memory serves) is that morbidly obese (morbidly is putting it politely, more like vagina hasn't had contact with oxygen since Nixon) female had gone to ER for pelvic/abdominal pain. Upon inspection they had found an one month old spontaneous aborted fetus had been decaying for said one month. The theme of the thread was "Holy shit fat fucks are dumb and other patients are retarded but provide job security".
>>
File: euphoric trader.jpg (69KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
euphoric trader.jpg
69KB, 501x585px
>>33824391

>Ellul
>Yoder

LITERAL JEWISH PRPAGANDA

Martin Luther was right.
>>
>>33828278
what kinda shit does he pack? I'm not familiar at all with how eastern europe treats firearms
>>
>>33819873
You should've stayed inside with the gun, now that the police are there you don't have to investigate.
>>
>>33821981
no you just have autsim.. or OCD.. and its not a skill nor anything the very least usefull
>>
>>33818440
first post worst post
>>
>>33825854
It's not ALL section 8, but there's a pretty damn large chunk of section 8 housing that got established about 10-15mins from where I live.
Pretty certain that's where a lot of the crime has been flowing from too. I'm in college though so I won't be here by the time this place eventually goes to shit.
>>
File: lordofwar.gif (562KB, 500x211px) Image search: [Google]
lordofwar.gif
562KB, 500x211px
>>33818698
ayyy fellow Florida nigga
>>33818421
I live right where the ghetto part of town meets the nice part of town. Its so odd since my neighborhood is the most peaceful place on Earth (besides for the crotchety neighbors that yell at me for driving 20mph), and the neighborhoods half a mile away get hit with robberies pretty often.
>>
>>33826457
>>33826482
Props to her honestly. Roof coulda collapsed if nothing was done.
>>
>>33828742
Mom's always been a strong lady, muscles almost as big as my dad's in the 2000's. Fought off brain and then breast cancer like a champ.
>>
>>33818488
Same here. Carrying for about 8 years now, every day. Never again.
>>
>>33821794
>Hattori and Haymaker rang the front doorbell but received no response. Bonnie Peairs had peered out the side door and seen them; she retreated inside, locked the door, and told her husband Rodney to get his gun. Hattori and Haymaker were returning to their car when Rodney Peairs opened the carport door, armed with a loaded and cocked.44 Magnumrevolver. He pointed the gun at Hattori and yelled, "Freeze!" Hattori stepped back toward the house, saying. "We're here for the party." Haymaker spotted the weapon and shouted a warning after Hattori; Peairs fired his weapon at point blank range at Hattori, hitting him in the chest, and then ran inside.[2]Haymaker rushed to Hattori, who was badly wounded and lying on his back. Haymaker ran to the home next door for help. Neither Peairs came out of their house until the police arrived about 40 minutes after the shooting. Bonnie Peairs shouted to a neighbor to "go away" when the neighbor called for help.

>The shot pierced the upper and lower lobes of Hattori's leftlungand exited through the area of the seventh rib; he died in the ambulance minutes later from loss of blood.[3]

I'm reasonably certain that OP would have investigated, seen the gook trying to get peacefully back into the car with his hostbro, and then told both dudes to get gone.
>>
>>33829205
I cant believe that the guy got no punishment.

I dont care if this actually did mentally hurt him as he said it did, there was not once an action done that could even suggest his life or the life of his wife was on fucking danger. That's bullshit.
>>
>>33829270
i mean, his information is
>be sleeping
>wife screams for him to get the gun
>what the fuck honey
>get gun
>see motherfuckers in your driveway walking around
>holy shit shes right
>shoot them
>fuck, innocent man.
>>
>>33819910
who the heck puts bread in the freezer
>>
>>33829369
better question is who doesn't?
>>
>>33829369
>he's never had popsicle breadsticks w/ sour cream
>>
>>33829352
>be sleeping
>wife screams "get the gun"
>go outside and see 2 midget asian teens going into a car walking casually
>yell "freeze"
>one of the kids say "we're here for the party"
>OMG IS THAT A WEAPON? (there's no weapon)
>shoots
>go inside, dont call the cops
>neighboor asks if there's any trouble, wife shoo's them off

I mean, if the kids actually looked like armed thieves it would be one thing but there isn't a single moment in which this could have meant to be any danger.
>>
>>33821808
Thats the problem with you guys>not our problem, no wonder your cities are such shitholes.
>>
we had a nigger hiding in the back yard watching my mom through the window at 3am a few months ago. she saw him and called me to look and see what was in the backyard and when i went back there he ran off. my dad put a bear trap in the backyard behind the shed where he was hiding. does anyone know if this is legal or will we get fucked if he gets bear trapped?
>>
>>33825239
I must see this video.
>>
>>33821451
hes old, he needs a stick, just let him be old and have fun with his stick for fucks sake.
>>
>>33827467
Then you better not ever ask anyone to borrow anything, ever.

>"i dont"

Yeah bullshit. I know 1000 guys that say exactly the same shit, and they're all liars. They're also all douches, just like you.
>>
>>33828385
He owns a Pre-War N-Pap from his service days, and I think a Makarov or a Tokarev
>>
>>33829485
It's not illegal if they don't find the body.
>>
>>33829811
You obviously have no idea

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_conviction_without_a_body
>>
>>33829485
Man traps are like, super illegal. But who's going to testify if he doesn't live to press charges
>>
>>33820066
>Working in education sucks.

Why do you think 98% of all educators are anti gun?

They work in a place that completely bans guns, and every time there's a mass shooting on a school campus, they're indoctrinated into thinking guns are bad and if only guns had been banned it wouldn't have happened.

Then they spread that conceptual filth into your children's minds.
>>
>>33829971
>mfw one of my professors has a 50+ gun collection

God it feels good to go to school in a free state
>>
>>33829369
Anybody who buys more than one loaf at a time.
>>
>>33820450
>Also when a kid brought a cannon ball in for marble season and then brained another kid with it.
haha what the fuck
>>
>>33826171
He had nothing near the trigger. How would the shotgun fire? If it was a hangfire, why did nothing eject after the first failure to fire? This video is fake as fuck
>>
>>33830273
Long story short, kid sets up a canon ball as a prize, sets a ridiculous set of rules so that no one could win, some kid had incredible luck and hit the cannon ball from like 10 yards away about 10 times in a row - kid goes to collect his prize, canon ball autismo full on fucking REEEES wrestles with the kid for the marble and ends up smashing him in the back of the head with the canon ball.

And that was the end of marbles at my school.
Never saw either of those two kids again.
>>
>>33825368
>the recoil bruised my shoulder
>from a fucking AR15

Is he made of paper?
>>
File: 1455933218296.jpg (120KB, 500x598px) Image search: [Google]
1455933218296.jpg
120KB, 500x598px
>>33818550

good laf
>>
>>33826012
I rode rescue today. I had one paitent who was so drunk she could hardly stand. She refused to go to the hospital. Cops finaly came after we called them 20 min eariler. They don't want her, even though drunk wrangling is their job. They say no. So we get her in the rescue via implied concent. She screams and curses at us all the way to the hospital.

The other major paitent we had was a guy was so drunk he crashed his scooter. We did everything we could for him. Guy had a massive brain bleed and died a few hours after we dropped him off. Wear a helmet kids.
>>
>>33830522
nope just another lying media kike

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/firing-ar-15-horrifying-dangerous-loud-article-1.2673201
>>
>>33821808
This is literally what the anonymous tip line is for.
>>
>>33822571
the EMS community is gonna be a little different than the average office job.
>>
File: 1493423618714.jpg (17KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1493423618714.jpg
17KB, 200x200px
>>33818550
jeeeeesus
>>
>>33818824
this
it happens a lot and baffels me every time
>>
>>33829971
>be me, half black
>go to extremely liberal college
>someone makes the "mistake" of openly supporting the second amendment
>Professor goes on tirade ranting about guns and generally expressing commie/anti-American sentiment
>Immediately looks to me for support
>"I actually own quite a few guns as it's my right as an American."
>Grade immediately drops two letter grades as she shoots me a disgusted look.
I'm real fucking glad I got out of that shithole.
>>
>>33830518
at first I thought that some kid brought in a cast iron cannon ball and was playing marbles with it, like bowling it while other kids were flicking their marbles or something
>>
>>33818824
I'm not technically allowed to carry a knife on me when at work. I do anyways because you never fucking know when you need a knife.

You know that one assclown that loves to get people in trouble? He's standing next to me when the head honcho of the building walks up and asks if I have a knife. I calmly answer that I have an "assisted rescue tool" on my person, if that will help. I hand over the knife, assclown gets that excited look in his eyes, boss cuts some piece of tag out of his new blazer, hands me back the knife, assclown is confused as to why I'm not being escorted out by security, and boss says "it's always good to have someone that follows common sense around."

Assclown then reports me via the anonymous hotline designed for reporting sexual harassment or other such stuff. HR got involved, I barely scraped out of it because I got the floor boss to back me up.

I fucking hate people.
>>
>>33831848
That wasn't against the rules, but you'd have to be a dumb cunt to do that.
You lose every marble you throw that you miss.
>>
>>33831848
>>33831956
Forgot to mention that, yes, this was a literal cannon ball.
It was easily double the size of the biggest ball bearings that people used.
Thread posts: 328
Thread images: 50

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.