[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sorry if this is too political. Is there any way I can join a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8

Sorry if this is too political. Is there any way I can join a gun rights organization without supporting these guys? I keep thinking of joining but I just can't bring myself to do it.

they just seem so full of shit to me. All they do is jerk off republicans and fucking Reagan who is the second most successful gun grabber in history and is the reason I can't own an M60. They push religious fascism and aren't doing shit about the ridiculous unconstitutional laws in places like CA, NJ, and IL. "just move to another state" is not an acceptable response for anyone who actually gives a shit about gun rights. The 2nd Amendment is not negotiable on a state by state basis.

I understand any gun rights organization is going to lean right. That's fine, but I can only support an organization that speaks for gun rights and gun owners first, and republicans second, not the other way around.
>>
File: 1493262332956.jpg (241KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1493262332956.jpg
241KB, 1080x1080px
>>33812199
It makes me sad when these guys try to scapegoat video games for mass shootings. I know that they're trying to protect gun rights in theory but it still makes me sad to see them blatantly lie.
>>
>>33812199
GOA
>>
File: CwWYVj4UAAIw1nU.jpg (26KB, 492x325px) Image search: [Google]
CwWYVj4UAAIw1nU.jpg
26KB, 492x325px
>>33812205
I am going to need a source.

Related to OP's question: I am NRA life member, and no, I don't support everything they've done in the past, but they're still the biggest dog in the fight. Also, GOA life member and I love their stance. Don't forget to join a state organization too.
>>
>>33812199

op you are full of shit

look at what NRA-ILA does with your dues

otherwise GFY
>>
>>33812205
Shit is retarded. Video games are the reason I got into guns. I grew up in an anti-gun family in an anti gun state (CT) but I used to love watching the reloading animations in counter strike and the gun talk in Metal Gear Solid 3.

>>33812210
I'll look into them thanks. They look pretty cool.
>>
File: 1493435966064.jpg (79KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1493435966064.jpg
79KB, 600x800px
>>33812233
here you go boss

>tfw you like video games and guns but the NRA scapegoats them

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/21/nra-video-games-gun-violence_n_2348219.html
>>
File: Coral Sharon.jpg (124KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
Coral Sharon.jpg
124KB, 1080x1349px
>>33812378
Haha, I meant the delicious little strumpet.

Apparently, her name is Coral Sharon. Sounds suspiciously gun-grabber.
>>
>>33812199
Just buy a rifle kid. I'd teach you how to shoot. I'm An old timer. 32. I'm an old, or even an original faggot.
>>
File: IMG_0224.jpg (1MB, 3158x2245px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0224.jpg
1MB, 3158x2245px
>>33813005
Already did that.
>>
>>33812199
You realize they just put forth 5 lawsuits in CA right?
>>
>>33812199
I was a member but left about 15 years ago. LaPierre is a nutjob but the NRA is the only real player in the game right now. I'll rejon after he leaves.
>>
>>33812199
Yeah, the NRA sucks. In its present form, it's a self-perpetuating donation vacuum. The better things are, the more they turn up the derp. I personally wish LaPierre would die in the most horrible and embarassing manner possible. Every time they send me a survey, I tell them as much. They still keep asking for my money, though.

But

I look at it like paying taxes. When we need them, we really need them. All the other orgs put together can't match their lobbying power. It sucks, but so does being a grown-up.

That said, I temper my outrage by making all my donations in the names of antigunners who personally piss me off.
>>
OP please take your guns and kill yourself with them. I'm sick and fucking tired of idiots acting like good organizations and good leaders are shit and deserve no support because they only did 80% or 90% of what you wanted instead of 100% of it. here's reality: Without the NRA, you'd be exactly where the Britbongs are right now - begging their government for permission to own anything more dangerous than a plastic KFC spork. You're an ingrate and a whiny idiot who apparently thinks that your dumb tantrums deserve any sympathy from actual adults. Well, they don't, so fuck off.
>>
>>33812199
GOA, join a state 2a group as well.
I'm part of the NJ2AS myself. Might do a PA org too for shiggles
>>
NRA is fudd central. They gave an A to a New York fudd gungrabber.
>>
>>33817203
>mfw my parents being triggered when my NJSAS card came in the mail
>>
>>33812259
Fuck you. NRA spend the majority of my membership fees on purchasing flyers and other mail to send me soliciting MORE fucking money.

This will be the LAST year I ever send them a fucking penny. They have essentially abandoned my State along with the states mentioned by OP.

Additionally, they have been aware that more and more people are getting sick of their overly aggressive soliciting with no results and losing membership - that's why they are raising fees and killed the Lifetime discount. But they have a new plan, they are leaning on gun clubs that have NRA matches requiring that ALL their members have an current NRA membership. If they don't they threaten to blackball them from NRA matches.
>>
>>33812199
>religious fascism
Fucking other men up the ass or wearing dresses or smoking dope are not civil rights. They are dysfunctional behaviors.

>republicans second
Well, since the Dems are the party of gun control and all other forms of totalitarian bullshit, that kind of narrows the field. If you're going to let your whiney faggotry get in the way of defending inalienable rights that belong to everybody, then frankly you're nothing but a Quisling for the gun grabbers. Pic related: It's you.
>>
>>33817505
Next time, click on the box that says 'Do Not Solicit.'

>leaning on gun clubs that have NRA matches
Sauce on that, please.
>>
Oh boy, is it time for our weekly COINTELPRO thread?
>>
>>33817505
>Fuck you. NRA spend the majority of my membership fees on purchasing flyers and other mail to send me soliciting MORE fucking money.
ITT: Idiots who think that you can get *anything* done in Washington without spreading around huge amounts of cash. Seriously, I know that /k/ is full of cheapskates and poorfags who never stop whining that Mosins aren't $60 anymore, but the level of naivete involved in this is simply staggering. Do you really think that the reason why you can walk into a store and buy an AR-15 or an AK-47 is because of some words on a 200 year old piece of paper?

We get it - you're a basement-dwelling NEET with no marketable skills who flunked out of Dogshit Community College, and a request for donations to keep your rights annoys you because it reminds you how worthless and poor you are. But again, if you want some sympathy from me, you aren't going to get it.
>>
File: useforshills.png (110KB, 1851x879px) Image search: [Google]
useforshills.png
110KB, 1851x879px
>it's this bullshit thread again
>>
>>33812199
>All they do is jerk off republicans and fucking Reagan
What the fuck are you blabbing aboiut
>aren't doing shit about the ridiculous unconstitutional laws in places like CA
http://www.latimes.com/politics/essential/la-pol-ca-essential-politics-updates-nra-announces-legal-challenge-to-1493069809-htmlstory.html
Literally not a week ago you worthless little shitheel. Unironically kill yourself, you're either a knowing or unwitting tool of the left and you need to get the fuck out either way.
>>
>>33817634
>assumptions
Cute.
>>
>>33817539
"Wahh if you don't like bullshit hypocritical gun organizations that only support a very narrow group of people then you're just a stupid Liberal faggot"

You act like the political affiliations and opinions of people are solely right or left, black or white. Just because he doesn't like the NRA (for reasons justified by him LIKING guns and the NRA DISLIKING certain guns) then you are the actual whiny fuck.

Nothing wrong with smoking dope either asshole, I bet you think alcohol and cigarettes are A-OK
>>
>>33812199
this is obvious b8 but I'll bite

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/04/25/nra-sues-california-over-gun-control-laws-that-demonize-firearm-owners.html

now go fuck yourself OP
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.