[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

EDC SHTF kit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 9

File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Sharing my EDC kit. It's part of my larger Get Home Bag, but if I have to take a lot of shit or a laptop, this kit is what I throw in there from the GHB.

The pouch seems very good made for the money. It was fucking cheap with free shipping even.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/371802764697
>>
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
That RATS is actually fake. Even the genuine RATS are pure shite, but I added it anyway since it filled out the left over space nicely, and it migh still work. I've got a genuine CAT G7 in my GHB.

Forgot to mention clearly that I add this kit to my regular daily use backpack instead of carrying my GHB in addition to my backpack. It's got the essentials basically. Nothing medical though.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
This is everything that is left over in the main compartment.
4x AA
Baofeng UV-5R (30 bucks)
Sawyer Mini (30 bucks)
Garmin Etrex H, this old model can be picked up for under 50 bucks on eBay. Very accurate

These are the most expensive items in here, but still very affordable and kinda a must have for any prepper.
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
And some small tools in the small rear pocket in the pouch

Silcock key, jiggler set
Both 5 bucks each if you know where to look
>>
what are you going to do with that radio?
>>
>>33812042
>radio
>gps
>water filter

you plan on getting lost in the fuckin amazon soon anon?

bud i think your tinfoil hat may be a bit too tight.
>>
File: 1475808446404.gif (83KB, 395x281px) Image search: [Google]
1475808446404.gif
83KB, 395x281px
>/k/
>Doesn't post a single weapon

>>33811916
>>33811932
>>33811992
>>33812006
>>33812042
>>33812066
I'm on /k/ because I love to shoot, either at the range or innawoods for whatever's in season. I don't know why janitors didn't start deleting these autistic threads when they first came out. Now l have to look at them every other day and it makes me fucking cringe. I cringe just thinking about what you fatfuck mouthbreathers must look like. Hell, at least I'll know to look away if I hear somebody plodding down the street, nearly out of breath and jingling loud enough to mask the sound of the icecream truck they're chasing. What the fuck do the things you and your retarded EDC buttbuddies have to do with weapons? Ok, sure you have a gun and a knife. Well whoopdee doo and good for you. Why do you have to post the rest of the nonsense you carry around? Do you need some kind of validation? Is that what this pathetic shit is all about? You will never need any of that shit. Never. MAYBE this shit could be acceptable if it was stuff you carry innawoods, but it's not. The most you will ever do with all this shit you carry is take it into a Sweet Frog while you fill up a 5 gallon Home Depot bucket full of frozen lard. You guys are all pathetic and I pity the weak mothers and fathers who raised you. Get a fucking life.
>>
File: belly gf.jpg (46KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
belly gf.jpg
46KB, 540x720px
>>33811916
I'm hungry. What kind of food do you have in that bag?
>>
>>33812738

people seem to think /k/ is for survivalist shit, even though they made a separate board specifically for bullshit like that. imo i think its newfags from /pol/ who come here to 'learn how to fight' or some stupid shit. same idiots who go to /fa/ and ask how to dress like a fascist.
>>
File: IMG_0202.jpg (66KB, 640x718px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0202.jpg
66KB, 640x718px
>>33812681
Ham radio repeaters, other ham radio frequencies, Red Cross and ARES (Amateur Radio Emergency Service), mariphone, local bus company (great for getting reports on road conditions), listen to the licensefree frequencies etc.

Plus it's got a normal FM radio receiver. I think in any SHTF situation that would be your first and best option for getting information. It's a great dual use item.

>>33812713
radio is for reasons above
I don't understand the problem with the water filter. Don't you like a nice glass of water when the tap doesn't run anymore?
The GPS is a comfort item to get in the right direction and on my way quickly. I could do without, but making unnecessary detours wouldn't be a smart thing to do.

>>33812738
6' 6" 155 lbs

>>33812745
As you can see this small kit doesn't have any food. Nor does the GHB at the moment. This new pouch made organizing the most important items a lot easier, and now I got some space left in the rear pocket of my GHB. I've been looking at those 2400 kcal emergency bars. I Don't have space for Mountain House or equivalent and the accompanying cooking gear. I reckon I can get home in about 24 hours at the most, unless staying put is a better option. Then I guess I'll have to fix something to eat. At least I can make my own water.
>>
>>33813229

What does height and weight have to do with copy pasta? I hope you're not 6'6" and 155 pounds. You are underweight as fuck if so.
>>
OP I hope you have an amateur radio license if you plan to transmit
>>
>>33812006
>carrying actual pliers
absolute madman. I like it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.